(BoyxBoy) Behind everything...

By HariGudsir

GAY STORY Short about book: He is someone who is trapped in himself and walk completely alone.Victorio Adey h... More

First chapter
Two chapter
Three chapter
Four chapter
Five chepter
Six chapter
Seven chapter
Eight chapter
Nine chapter
Eleven chepter
Twelve chepter
Thirteen chepter
Fourteen chepter
Fifteen chepter
Sixteen chepter
Seventeen chepter
Eighteen chepter
Nineteen chepter
Twenty chepter
Twentyone chepter
Twentytwo chepter
Twentythree chepter
Twentyfour chepter
Twentyfive chepter
Twentysix chepter { THE END }

Ten chapter

43 0 0
By HariGudsir

Victorio.P.O.V.

For the first time since living in the building,I used the elevator.It may sound ridiculous,but my ass hurt.I don't even have to explain why.I can swear it didn't hurt that much during sex.But it was a damn perfect experience.

I stopped walking because of the person standing in front of my door.What is he doing here?What time is it?

I stop before Alann saw me and notice that it's already seven in the afternoon. I've stayed with Carlos for quite long time.

I do my best so that he doesn't notice how strangely I walk and approach him.The inevitable nervousness that he created in me came back again.I have no idea what it was. Maybe it was just fear because he was still kind of a stranger in my life.

ME:"What are you doing here alone?"

I ask him while I take off my headphones. When he hears me, he turns and looks at me.His gaze was darker. There may have been a dim light in the building, but it seemed to me that the spark in his blue eyes had gone out.

ALANN:"Project, remember?"

ME:"Yes,but on Wednesday.We have all day tomorrow."

ALANN:"How do you expect of us to do such a big presentation and portraits in just one day?"

ME:"I told you I would finish everything"

ALANN:"Don't shit and open the fucking door."

ME:"Oh,Jesus..."

I take out the keys and unlock the bulky door.

ME:"How long have you been here?"

ALANN:"About twenty minutes...I was going to leave literally."

Twenty?That means he didn't see Carlos when he drove me on a motorcycle and a kiss in front.

ME:"Why don't you just call me on my phone?"

ALANN:"If you say that one more time, I'll shove the phone up your ass."

ME:"What? Why would you do that?"

I ask him while I take off my sneakers and lock the door again.

ALANN:"Because I've called you a million times and you never, but literally never answer on the fucking phone."

ME:"Yeah, I listen to that often."

ALANN:"And why not learn your lesson anyway?"

ME:"I don't know, honestly. My destiny is to miss calls."

I drop my skateboard in the hall and toss my backpack on the bed in the living room.

ALANN:"Shall we work in your room or...?

ME:"No. Of course not.It's better here."

ALANN:"What kind of secrets do you have inside?"

ME:"Aliens.They would kill me if I showed you."

ALANN:"What an honor...Come on,I'm serious."

ME:"Do you want coffee or alcohol? There's a lot of food in the fridge,if you're hungry."

I change the subject and lean against the wall by the kitchen.

ALANN:"Coffee's fine."

I nod and go to the kitchen.

Man,I'm going crazy.Why did he have to come now?This is the worst possible moment to do homework.First of all, my ass hurts.Then,I had sex more then an hour and I still haven't taken a bath.And lastly, how can I be calm in front of him?

I put the water to boil and suddenly I hear loud music from the living room.

ALANN:"Do you hear music?!"

He ran into the kitchen.

ME:"No, Alann. It's so quiet."

I say sarcastically.

ALANN:"I'll turn up the volume,then."

ME: "It's sarcasm!"

ALANN:"It's All Stars!It has to be heard!"

ME:"Cut it down a little,moron.This is a building.A neighbor will come."

ALANN:"Shit,next time we're going to my place."

He went to lower the tone of the music.

So, it will be next time?

He returned and sat down at the cupboard.

ALANN:"Tell me what you're listening to.I demand."

ME:"Audio books."

ALANN:"Yeah,right...I'm serious."

ME:"Why are you so stuck with that?Nothing special."

ALANN:"Because I want you to start opening up a little bit more about yourself."

ME:"You....are an idiot."

Why would he want us to talk about me? He never mentions himself in conversation either. In fact, I didn't even ask him. But why would he? It's his business. He certainly wants to keep it to himself.By the way, why would he, of all possible people, tell me about that?I'm sure he will find out tomorrow how the other students look at me and sit with someone else.It's not just the students. The professors are sometimes even worse.

ALANN:"Earth calls Victorio!"

I winced at his voice and raised my head.

ME:"What?"

ALANN:"First thing, you overthinking again and stare at the floor."

ME:"Yes, thank you for reminding me."

ALANN:"Stop it.Another thing,water for coffe boil for a while."

I remember the water on the stove and jumped off the cupboard to get it.As soon as I grabbed it with my hand,It burned me right away.Great.

ME:"Shit."

I put it down next to the stove.

ALANN:"What  happened?"

ME:"Nothing.I just got a little burned."

ALANN:"Are you okay?"

ME:"Yes.Nothing terrible."

ALANN:"Let me see."

ME:"No need, really.I'll just..."

He interrupts me when he suddenly pulls my burnt hand.I just hope he doesn't pull my fucking sleeve.My whole body gets hot when he grabs my hand.The burn hurted me a lot,like embers on my fist,but I didn't want to say that.

ALANN:"Damn, look at your skin.It even bleeds."

ME:"No it's not.It's nothing."

ALANN:"That water boiled for couple of minutes there,you know?"

ME:"I'm fine.It's just a burn."

I start to pull out my hand, but he squeezes it harder.Doesn't that idiot know it hurts.

ALANN:"Sit there."

He glanced at the cupboard.

ME:"Alann,I'm not three years old.I can take care of myself."

ALANN:"Will you sit down or should I pick you up?"

ME:"What?Man,why are you acting like my aunt?I'm not a kid."

At that moment, he suddenly came very close to me and put his hands on my waist. My heart was beating so hard that I could not hear my own thoughts. Shit.
He looked me straight in the eye.I almost fainted.He squeezed my waist and really lifted me on the cuboard.

But...he has not yet moved away.

ME:"I can't believe you really did that."

ALANN:"Start believing ''kiddo."

ME:"Stop it.I'll kick your ass."

ALANN:"Try it and I'll fuck you in the ass."

Oh, that doesn't sound bad...Damn it..Victorio,shut up.

He moved and took a cloth that he had soaked in cold water and approached me again.

ALANN:"Spread your legs."

ME:"What?"

ALANN:"Come on,I can't come to you nicely."

ME:"Just give it to me,I will do it.You know, I have another free hand."

ALANN:"I said something,Victorio."

ME:"And I'm not?You're in my house."

ALANN:"And You know I have other ways."

Then he put his hands on my knees and parted them.He stood between my legs and as I moved my legs, his hands accidentally slipped to my thighs.I feel shivers down my spine.His face has never been closer than it is now.I'm afraid he could hear my loud heart.No doubt I know he saw that I blushed.

When I expected him to move, he didn't do it.He still kept his hands on my thighs and was in such dangerous proximity.This would look extremely wrong from another angle.

His gaze rested on me.His strange eyes were looking at me.There was some calm in them, but I couldn't trust it.For the first time,my gaze thirsty landed on his lips.They were slightly separated and looked like they tasted perfect.

God, this isn't right.This shouldn't be happening.It's Alann.It's just Alann.I can't do this.He's Lucas' cousin.Shit...

ME:"Sorry..."

I move him a little away from me and apologize for staring at him like that for a hundred years.

ALANN:"Oh,don't worry."

He was confused, but calmed down quickly.He took my hand in his, and my whole body overturned.

ALANN:"Damn it, Victorio...Your skin burned."

ME:"It doesn't matter...I don't feel anything."

I'm lying.It burns me like hell.

ALANN:"Yeah right."

ME:"I can do it myself."

I pulled my hand out of his and got off the cupboard

ALANN:"Man,you're so stubborn."

I went into the living room and Alann brought a coffee that I forgot about and then he played music.When he sat down next to me, I asked him:

ME:"Why are you so good to me?"

ALANN:"What do you mean?"

ME:"As I asked."

ALANN:"Do you want me to be bad?"

ME:"No, it's just...It's weird."

ALANN:"Others treat you badly?"

That was true, but I couldn't admit it.He would ask a million questions again.

ALANN:"Who?"

ME:"No one, of course.I was just curious."

ALANN:"I don't see any reason to be bad to you.You didn't do anything bad to me."

ME:"You treat me better than Lucas and Jack."

ALANN:"Well,I guess you needed a little bit more support in your life.I need it too.So,why not?"

ME:"That's really sound soo ga...I think we should start with a project."

...

That was the last responsible sentence I said and Alann refuse it.He made me fool around with the songs,which I would never,but literally never,have done.I don't even know how I managed to be so relaxed in front of himm.But I did it.We laughed and talked about some nonsense for the next four hours,until we were dead tired.We didn't even start the project, and it was already midnight. We realized that when Alan's phone rang. It was Lucas.

ALANN:"Hello?...I'm still with Victorio...Okay..I'm leaving now."

He hung up.

ALANN:"I have to go.Lucas's mom is worried.She's afraid abot that I won't know how to come back."

ME:"Do you know?"

ALANN:"Yes,I remembered the way"

He said as he picked up his backpack.

ME:"Well,see you tomorrow,I guess..."

He put on his shoes and stood by the door. I unlocked it and opened it.

ALANN:"Yes,of course...We haven't even started with the project yet."

ME:"Shit."

ALANN:"We'll come up with something."

ME:"It's not like we have a choice."

ALANN:"Bye, Victorio."

ME:"Yeah...bye."

I stood like a fool.I didn't know how to say goodbye to him.Shall we just shake handsNo,we're not eighty.

ALANN:"Oh,come on."

He pulls me towards him and hugs me.That threw me into a trance and shock.He hugged me?Did he really hug me? I was confused. He holds my hand,hugs me and says a weird things. But that's so gay! Does he really not understand how that looks like?

I didn't know whether to give him a hug back.I uncertainly moved my hands to his back and returned the hug.God, I'm going to die because of this.

After a few seconds, he moved with a silly smile on his face.

ME:"See you."

I start to close the door, but he puts his foot down.

ME:"What?"

ALANN:"I just wanted to say...I like going out with you."

ME:"We go out every day."

ALANN:"No...I mean just the two of us."

I think I'm red as the devil now.

ME:"I..:

ALANN:"Bye."

He ran down the stairs and I locked the door. I leaned back and sighed. My lips parted in a smile.

ME:"And I like going out with you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 296 26
"It always starts like this. New guy in a new school, falls for the most popular girl, who's miraculously into him, even though he has nothing to off...
590K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
97.5K 5K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...
177K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...