I Get Off ||16+!!!||

By lovelypsyche97

Kim Mi-Hi and Kim Taehyung have been neighbors for most of their lives. No feelings for each other, no hate... More

I Get Off
Sometimes You Gotta Close A Door To Open A Window
Acting Like ||+18||
Cell Phone ||+18||
Invitation
Unbothered ||+18||
Risqué Topics
Candy
Touch ||+18||
Test Me ||18+||
Show Me
Decadence ||18+||
Afterparty ||18+||
Lonely
Say Less ||18+||
Around Me
Pretty Handsome Awkward
Darkside ||18+||
Damage
Spotlight
In The Dark ||18+||
Acquainted ||18+||
FU in My Head
Closer
Heartbeat
Dreamer
Complete Collapse ||18+||
Cirice
Maybe
Need to Say
The Summoning ||18+||
Godspeed
Stuck ||18+||

Game Freak

673 40 6
By lovelypsyche97

After stuffing her own binder in her bag, she closes it up, spotting Jimin watching her as he stuffs his own bag blindly.

That's perhaps why his bag is such a mess.

"May I help you?" She asks, brow cocked up as she pulls her bag onto her shoulders. "Do you need to study more and you're just not wanting to say it?" Mihi asks quietly, watching as he looks down and then back to her.

"I think two hours of studying one subject is more than enough." He gives a soft laugh, the sound pleasing to the ear as she returns a small smile. "Besides, your dad is probably wondering where you are."

She gives a small smirk and shakes her head. "He knows I'm helping the less competent study."

Jimin covers his heart, groaning as if in pain. "You hurt me so much. If I was truly incompetent, I wouldn't have been able to brush my hair this morning."

She snickers quietly, turning to leave. "If you wouldn't have raked your hand through your hair so much, it might look like you did, at one point, brush it."

Jimin laughs quietly, zipping his bag and pulling it on as he follows her out of the library. He speedily meets her side, bumping her shoulder lightly with his, giving her a flirtatious grin.

"You must think I'm blind, Jimin." Mihi smiles in his direction, tilting her head. "You think I don't see what you're trying to do?" She asks as she makes her way down to the bus stop, Jimin hot on her side.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." Jimin put up a small act, acting clueless when in fact he knew that she'd be smart enough to see through his actions.

"The sudden interest? She sudden desire to study." She laughs and sits on the bench under the canopy, leaning back slightly as she crosses her arms. "And don't think I can't interpret your flirty messages, either."

Jimin's cheeks tinted pink under her accusing gaze. Of course she had a point, but being targeted for his actions made him feel unexpectedly flustered. "Nope, still have no clue what you're talking about." He turned and crossed his arms, sitting stiff beside her.

She playfully scoffs and rolls her eyes, knowing he'd turn and look at her. "Okay, Mr. Park His-Cock-In-Every-Slot Jimin."

Jimin released a subtle chuckle, making her smirk in response. "That name really travels well, doesn't it?"

"Oh you bet it does." She laughs as well, shaking her head. "If you would've taken half of those girls onto a couple of dates, I bet that number of yours would be lower, too."

Jimin looked her body over, a small grin on his face as he looks away.

___________

"So, are you actually visiting your friend or were you looking for an excuse to follow me home?" Mihi asks as she gets off the bus stop, walking in the direction of her house without sparing the guy behind her the first glance.

"Well, realistically, I don't have to follow you to your house when I already know where you live." The two gave short laughs, him still following a few feet behind her. "And I'm actually going to visit Tae-Tae, thank you very much."

She hums, nodding her head.

Don't strip until Jimin's gone. Got it.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Jimin calls out to Mihi as she starts walking into her yard. She continues up the steps, not sparing him a glance as she pulls out her house keys.

"I'll be there. Perfect attendance, remember?" She speaks loud enough for him to hear, him laughing and nodding to himself as she disappears into her house without a goodbye.

________

"And that study session was actually really good. I never thought I'd be excited to learn math so much." Jimin chuckled and began his ramble while Taehyung sat at his desk, fingers working diligently to type up the end of his rough draft.

Taehyung rolled his eyes with his back to his friend, irked at the conversation that Jimin brought up on his own and decided to share. He released a silent breath and turned to his friend that way laid onto his bed, facing the ceiling as he talked for the last thirty or odd minutes.

"Jimin, its absolutely wonderful you're finally getting help in your weakest subject. But I'm trying to finish this essay." Taehyung swiveled back around in his seat, beginning to type again.

"Alright man, I'll see you at school." Jimin got up, a small smirk on his lips when he looks over to his friend, his back to him. "Don't stay up too late." He pulled his bag back on and made his way out.

Once Taehyung was certain of his departure, he leaned back in his seat and sighed, tilting his head towards the closed curtains to his right. He shook his head and got up, pulling the curtains open to spot Mihi sitting in the window with a book in her hand, her uniform still on with her legs crossed and towards the inside of her room.

Opening the window, he sighs out, leaning against the frame as he watches her turn her attention towards him.

There was a moment of silence between them, Taehyung the first to break the moment with a soft 'hi'.

"Hi." She gives him a small smile, closing the book in her hand and tossing it onto her bed towards the center of the room. "You kicked your friend out so soon?" She asked with a small laugh, looking towards the street that the two windows were perpendicular to, where she had glimpsed her neighbor's singing friend pass.

Taehyung releases a soft groan, hitting his head against the window frame. "He kept talking and I needed to focus. I'll hear more from him tomorrow, so its not a big deal." He watched as she swung her legs over the side of the window, one after the other, flashing her underwear briefly. He clears his throat and straightens up, sitting on his window as well, his legs on the inside with one folded up in front of him.

"Are you focusing well now?" Mihi grins, her legs spread slightly as she watches Taehyung's eyes drift to the fabric that met the middle of her thighs. "I figured you needed to work on your paper, so I'm surprised you're taking a break." She drifts her hand on top of her thigh, a brushing motion over her skin that drifts her uniform skirt up a little higher.

Taehyung quickly looks away and down to his sweatpants, huffing silently as he mentally scolds himself for blatantly staring at her. "I needed a minute. I felt tense, so I a breather was necessary." He laughs at his attempt to keep things vague, looking over at Mihi and raising his brow.

Mihi's fingers worked at the top buttons of her blouse, one brow cocked up as Taehyung watches attentively, her fingers stopping when the shirt opens to her cleavage. "Is there any way I can help you relax?" She asks softly, a sultry tone behind her words.

"Huh?" Taehyung's eyes widen as he looks up to Mihi, unsure if he heard right.

"Just trying to be neighborly." She provides a smile, both sweet and seductive as she leans off of her window. "Why don't you come over? I have some games we can play." She bit her lip as she watched his eyes subtly glance her over. "I've got board games, card games, video games. If none of those meet your expectations, we can make our own."

He nods his head, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he watches her swing her legs back over into her room.

"Great. Wait like fifteen minutes and let me shower and change into something more comfortable." She leans over the window and gives him a bright smile, cleavage on display. "Bring your A-Game."

She shuts the glass panel, curtains wide open as she strips from her shirt while walking away, aware of Taehyung's eyes on her. Taehyung releases a low groan, looking down at his sweats and the tenting proof of his frustration.

"I guess dry spells are real." He mumbles and gets himself up, going to his own shower to cool off.

_____

"Come in!" Mihi calls from the top of the stairs, drying her hair as she looks over the banister, Taehyung slowly opening the door and peeking his head inside. His eyes dart around before Mihi's voice captures his attention, his eyes meeting her figure as she remains on the second floor, wrapped in a towel, water dripping down her body. "Give me a minute to get dressed, make yourself comfortable."

She disappears down the hall, Taehyung groaning silently as he looks down at his sweats once again. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mutters, looking up and making sure she's gone before reaching into his pants and hiding his boner by standing it up and tucking it into the waistband of his boxers.

With the door closed behind him, he walks deeper into the den, looking around at the decorations that dress the walls or tables. Books, collages of faces with smiles or silly expressions, and a clear glass vase with an arrangement of coral, yellow, and blue flowers. Reaching out, he pauses from touching the petals when he hears Mihi's voice once again.

"They're fake." She smiles and walks around him, going to the kitchen.

"But there's water?" He asks, his hand finally touching one of the flowers, a soft chuckle coming from his lips. "Silky."

She laughs at his expression, turning her focus to pull the pitcher of water from the fridge. "It's a resin, not water. Silk flowers, they almost feel real, don't they?"

Taehyung nods to himself, going towards Mihi in the kitchen, leaning against the countertop. "But why not real ones?" He thanks her when she sits a vibrant rainbow streaked glass by his arm, taking a sip of the cold water.

"Because it's not worth cleaning up." She laughs softly, taking her glass and going back into the living room. "So what do you want to play?" She sits the glass on the table and lifts the top, exposing the different games underneath. "Do you want a board game, card, or what?"

Taehyung follows over to her, looking at the stacks of boxes, his hand lifting and looking under the top layers. "What about this?" Taehyung pulled out a small box black box, white print across the front. "Quick and Dirty? I've actually never played, so maybe not." He began putting it back, the box snatched up by Mihi with a grin on her face.

"Great choice. I haven't played this in a while." She closes the table, sitting on the couch with her back against the arm, her leg folded under her as she opens the box, watching Taehyung sit at the opposite end, a small gap between them so that the cards can be stacked.

Looking over her, he inhales deeply, drinking his water to hide his eyes as they go down the front of her white shirt, the shoulders damp from her hair being tossed over her shoulder, her cotton shorts barely poking out under the white fabric.

"Okay, so the black card is topics, and the white cards are a single letter. Say the black card is 'best restaurant that sells pizza' and the white card is a K, the first person to say a restaurant with a K name wins the card." She explains, the two piles between them. "Rock paper scissors!"

Mihi startles Taehyung, him quickly throwing out rock when Mihi lands a paper. Taehyung scoffs, shaking his head.

"That was a cheap win and you know it."

She laughs quietly, nodding. "Maybe. But I'll draw first."

She shuffled the cards one last time before flipping over the top black card.

"Things rednecks like."

Taehyung sets his drink down, turning and facing the cards between them. He watches as she flips over a white card, an M character in bold black on the white surface.

"Beer (maekju)." Taehyung speaks first, making Mihi smirk, nodding her head and passing him the card. He grins and tucks it under his thigh, reaching for the black card stack. "Something you add to milk with a letter..... I."

Mihi says ice cream before Taehyung finishes his answer, making him huff quietly and give her grinning figure the card.

"Don't look so sulky, 'Tae-Tae'," she smirks when his brows furrow, his eyes wide as he mentally questions how she knows that name. "Something you lick with the letter... B."

Slightly distracted by the question, his mouth opens to answer but drops open slightly when Mihi's question fully captures his attention.

"Balls."

His eyes lock on hers, not missing the way her tongue darts out and wets her bottom lip, her eyes dark and seductive as she reaches down and takes the black card.

"Your turn, Kim Taehyung."

_______________________

A/N:

ooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting ^-^

Love,
Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 43
a girl meets jungkook because she's best friends with yoongi... but it's not easy. february 2019: #1 in btsjjk march 2019: #1 in relationships start...
26.6K 2K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
16K 850 21
Love has its own way to bloom! 💜 Jeon Jungkook was an introvert & Kim Taehyung was an etrovert. Both of them met with each other in the Seoul Univer...