You are mine(Mattheo Riddle ×...

By venustomars111

Y/N comes from a pureblood family and has one sister Cordelia Blackwood was raised by her mother and her step... More

Family Backround
Characters_
Hogwarts Train Express
Potions
Next Day ㋛
Few Months Later
Friendship
Quidditch
Us
l love you
My Yellow
Is this Dream true?
Invitation
I miss you
Blackwood manor
Christmas update Ughh
Malfoy Manor
Birthday party
|Death eater
Pain
New Characters!!!
|Before we leave
| Back to Hogwarts
| Why me?
|One of us.
|Another Love
|Does he love me?
|Miss Riddle.
Triwizard Tournament
|Never thought this day will come
|Life sucks
|Revenge
|Yule Ball
|Breaking into the Ministry
|Amortentia.
|Danger.
|Scars
Authors Note
|Halloween Party
|Don't Leave Me.
|Without You.
|Task.
|Clean up my mess.
|Rumours
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
|Find me Mattheo
|Leave me Y/N
|I Hate You
|Come back Y/N
|Hate
|I AM
|No please
|Adore
|Notice
Authors NOTE
|I wanna know
|l miss you.
|Sanai
|Mattheo
|Sex life
|Barnes
|Issues
Thank You
Mattheo hey.
Are you there?
I remember
Hope
Angelic
Flowers
Chance
Scared
Dear Brother
S.L.U.T
Sorry
Br:I don't know
F:Death
Goodbye
Bitch Hey!
Graduation Day
Dear Diary
PARIS ||OUI
SPACE GIRL
Characters_
Riddle me this
F.U.C.K
Authors Note
Lights ON
P.L.A.Y
S O R R Y
S.N.A.K.E
Traitor

|Two Oceans in between us

8.1K 131 273
By venustomars111

A/N
Not y'll roasting Michael😂loll and Mattheo,l love the comments btw lol❤😭like I said y/n is gonna get pregnant 😛👪.
__///__///___///___///___////____////____////___

ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴜᴛʏ☻

I walk towards Mattheo who's leaning against the wall while holding his cigarette.

"Hey..." He blows out his smoke and turns his head to face me. "Oh hey.." I sigh and we walk together to the first years taking them to their dormitories.

We walked down the corridors in awkward silence. Until he held my hand.We both stop in our tracks,l widen my eye's.

"Listen y/n I'm not really good at expressing feelings but...I actually like you." He leans in for a kiss,"M-Mattheo.." I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses me. "I'm sorry..y/n for making your life a leaving Hell." He pulls away and l can see pain in his eye's. "It's okay Mattheo.." He hugs me tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow y/n meet me at the Astronomy tower." He walks away,l instantly blush while tugging my hair behind my ear."Goodnight Mattheo..." I whisper.

•Morning•

"Wake up!" I open my eye's to see Draco's face,"What the Fuck are you doing in my bedroom Malfoy.." I lean against my headboard to face him."Sarah is not feeling well y/n..." I quickly stood up."Let me go check on her Draco you stay here." I slip in my fuzzy slippers heading to Sarah's dorm.

"Sarah are you okay!?" I run towards the bathroom,She turns to face me"No....I think I'm pregnant.." I gasp in shook "You are...pregnant Sarah,so Draco is going to be a dad!?" I smile,she frowns "You aren't suppose to be smiling l don't want to be a mom yet so l want you do me a favor.." She vomits and l rub her back while she's vomiting. "Can you go to Hogsmead and buy me birth pills?" I cringe "Are you sure you want this?" She titls her head in annoyance "Yes I'm sure!" She rolls her eye's "No can you please go."

I help her stand up."Please hurry up y/n..." She makes a puppy face "I will Sarah go take some rest okay..." I shut the door behind me walking towards my room.

"Mattheo what are you doing,people will see you." He smirks and walks towards me "Let them see me y/n why are you scared?" He tugs my hair behind my ear,-"I'm not scared Mattheo it's just that-" Before I could finish my sentence I see Olivior running towards us.

"You little bitch!!" She slaps me across the face,"So this is why the reason you don't Fuck me anymore Mattheo,just for this little SLUT!" Mattheo slaps her "Don't you ever call her a slut,You stupid little pathetic bitch!" She turns to face me with a deadly stare"Fuck you y/n!" She rolls her eye's and walks away.

"Y/n..." he tries to stop me from walking away,"I'm okay you can leave Mattheo." He lets go of my wrist and l open the door to my room.

I walked towards the bathroom to take a warm shower. I came out of my shower and wore my white dress and some hills.

"Draco....Can you stop creeping on me!" I hit him on his arm."Oh shut up and can you tell me what's wrong with Sarah?" He scratches the back of his head"Congratulations you dump shit,You made Sarah pregnant!" I roll my eye's while clapping my hands. He widen his eye's "Wait-l'm going to be a dad!?" He hugs me tightly "She doesn't want to keep the baby Draco..I'm sorry." He pulls away from the hug and looks at me with a frown on his face "S-she doesn't want to keep my baby?" He stutters "I'm sorry Draco she's just not ready.." He shakes his head in disbelief and shuts the door behind him.

I grab my purse and my wand heading downstairs,l stop on my tracks hearing Sarah and Draco argue.

"WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND DRACO,I DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS NOW!" I walk towards Sarah's room while earsdropping on them. "SARAH PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME,I WON'T LEAVE YOU AND THE BABY,JUST KEEP IT I BEG YOU." I cover my mouth in shook "DRACO I CAN'T I DON'T WANT MY FAMILY TO NEGLECT ME,I'M SORRY BABY.." I hear a glass shatter on the floor. "DRACO STOP THIS!" Sarah starts crying,"I'm sorry Sarah l shouldn't have reacted like that."

"Earsdropping love?" I turn to face Mattheo while holding the bridge of my nose in shame of getting caught. "Theo what the fuck!" I shake my head, he wraps his arm around my shoulder," You shouldn't be earsdropping on people." I roll my eye's "Shut up l need to leave." He cups my chin and l face him "Where are you going too?" He raises his eyebrow "Hogsmead." I whisper. "Then I'm going with you." I push his arm off and walked downstairs.

He apperates infront of me "Don't do that Theo you scared me!" I place my hand on my heart.He grabs my hand and we both apperate to Hogsmead.

•Hogsmead•

He held my hand and we entered into the store. "Goodmorning young couples." An old lady says with a smile on her face,I blush and l look at Mattheo"We are-"He then answered"Goodmorning.."I roll my eye's giving him a cute smile.

"Do you need anything dear?" She checks through her papers "Actually yes,l need umm..birth pills for a friend." I say in a low tone "Oh dear you youngsters..the birth pills are on the right shelf." I laugh awkwardly heading towards the birth pills.

I paid for the birth pills and went to Mattheo"We should get going.." He stands up and he wraps his arm around my waist.

We walked towards other stores to buy some crispys and candy until I heard a voice call my name.

"Princess!" I widen my eye's and quickly turn my head. "Dad?" I run towards him giving him a hug. "Oh darling l missed you so much!" I smile "I missed you more dad,why didn't you send any letter?" I pull away tears of joy running down my cheeks " I'm sorry dear I wish l could have sent a letter but I was too busy..."

My dad makes his way to Theo,"So you are the young man who's going to marry my daughter soon?" He extends his hand to Mattheo,Mattheo shakes my father's hand"Yes I am."He says while looking at me with a smirk on his face.

My father and Mattheo talked for forty minutes making me left out. I got excited that Mattheo and my father are getting alone.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Mr Blackwood." Mattheo stands up "Take good care of my daughter Theo." Mattheo nods his head "I will." I clear my throat,They both look at me "Dad can l have a word with you..?" Mattheo leaves me and my dad alone.

___///____///____////____////____////___///___☆

"WAIT I have a BROTHER!?"My dad holds my hand "Yes y/n I'm sorry l didn't talk you this but you do." I straighten myself,"Dad you could have told me a long time ago,who is he..?" I sighs "Don't tell your mother but his in Hogwarts his name is Louis Demore." I cover my mouth. "Dad l have met him at Voldemorts manor a few days ago." My dad frowns"He went there!?" I nod lightly "This boy will never stop will ur?" My dad face palms himself.

We talked to each other and l really enjoyed talking to my father since it's been years. I missed my dad's smile his laughter mostly seeing him happy then ever.

✞Mαттнєσ's Pσν

Time passed by while looking for an engagement ring for y/n. Until I spotted a beautiful blue ring. I knew it would be beautiful on her.

"Do you need anything sir?" An old man asks,"Well yes l would love to get this ring for my fiance." The old man took the ring from my hands and took a look at it.

I bought the ring and hid it in my pocket,"Have a good day sir." The old man smiles, l walk out of the store.

Her smile made me smile and made me feel something l haven't felt in years.

"Y/n dear I have to go I promise l'll send you letters everyday." Mr Blackwood gave y/n a hug and left.

"How are you feeling y/n?" I kiss her cheek,"I'm great Mattheo." I let out a small smile "You know l haven't seen you smile before.." I sigh "You are the reason why l smile y/n.." She blushes and l smirk. "We should leave Mattheo..." I cup her cheeks and kiss her softly.

A/N
Please 😭❤I'm simping so hard on Mattheo I made this my script LOLL💀😈;) I'll update wait...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 843 14
𝙀𝙪𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣. this follows a girl on the cusp of womanhood, taken in by the Malfoy family after her parents untimely death and has to f...
12.9K 534 49
The first book in The Orphic Chronicles Cordelia Lucretia Black was the textbook definition of a well-raised pureblood witch, she was spoilt, charism...
75.7K 2.4K 32
Y/n Potter, also known as Harry Potter's twin sister, Harry is the chosen one, while Y/n is just his sister. But once they arrive at Hogwarts, someth...
76 6 5
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 ❛ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...