REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
45. The Truth
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

51. Freed

6.3K 476 185
By ggukieminie

Sorry for taking break too long (10 years in the making.😆) but I promise no matter how busy I am, I am going to finish this story and the rest!😍
-ahsirk| jikook love

I'm going to miss my badass Yeol-set and sweetheart prosecutor Jeon 😭❤

-xxxx-

As Jimin slowly turns his head around, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist protectively- he leans closer and gently presses his lips on Jimin's, kissing him as if it was their first time to kiss. Jungkook even closed his eyes.

After the kiss, Jungkook pulls away while maintaining eye contact. " I was so scared. I'm glad you're okay, both of you and Suga hyung. " He whispers between light kisses. Jimin felt uneasy because there are stain of blood across his face and clothes yet Jungkook is kissing and touching him. He feels dirty- " Don't do this again please. " It's Jungkook's breaking voice that brought him back to his senses. He realized that the taller is about to cry.

Jimin completely twists his body around to face Jungkook who at thesame time was fast to crowd his space. Jimin cupped his face, tiptoeing, " I knew you will come to me. And I wasn't wrong. You're here. " He leans closer to press their foreheads together. Jungkook relaxes from the gesture. " And I'm sorry if I made you feel this way love. " Jimin breathes. " It was so selfish of me to- "

" Shh.. " Jungkook interrupted, finally smiling. " You trusted me. Why else would I complain about? "

~~A moment ago..~~

After the cab left, Jin couldn't help but to worry. He knows that there's no point getting agitated. They were there when Jimin told the cab driver the address,, still Jin was feeling anxious, stopping Namjoon from walking back inside the building. " Jin, what? " Namjoon asked with curiosity as Jin clutches on his sleeve tightly.

" Can we go to where Jungkook is? "

Namjoon frowns. " Huh? But your brother is busy with the investigation and you know that we can't meddle with his job. " But instead of answering, Jin merely stares up. He looks bothered. " Hon, what's wrong? " Namjoon faced him properly, touching his right cheek.

Jin let his husband's sleeve go while shaking his head. " I don't know but I've got a bad feeling about Jimin. It's as if he was planning to do something dangerous- " He sighed with a shrug as he meets the intense gaze of his husband. " I don't know. Maybe we should have stopped them from leaving awhile ago, what do you think? "

There's a long pause before Namjoon finally decides to give his opinion on the matter. " I've got thesame gut feeling as yours. " He confessed as Jin's eyes widen in interest. " Awhile back, I actually asked him what he was up to considering that Tae and him are close, and even when he doesn't speak up his mind- I got a strong feeling that he is going make a move about what happened to Tae and never sits back. He denied it though mocking me that I should not give him ideas. " Namjoon chuckled, adding. " He gives me that intimidating vibe. His presence is intense. I felt so small whenever he eyed me. "

" I know right. His gaze gives chills. " Jin lets out a half hearted laugh. " But he's a good man. Jungkook wouldn't have fallen for him if he's not. He doesn't mean to scare you. It's just how he grew upon. While attending to his father, I heard a lot of things about Jimin. Sure it wasn't all good yet I don't want to judge him for it. "

Namjoon smiles at his husband with pure bliss. " Tae loves him too. In fact, he's more like he is his brother than I. That speaks a lot about Jimin. " Jin agrees. They looked at each other. It was at that moment that they decided to inform the elders that they are going to leave but will return tomorrow. Tae's condition becomes stable. He's recovering so fast that Namjoon is at ease to leave his side tonight. Beside, he's not the doctor- someone has been attending his brother and Namjoon knows the said doctor so well with confidence.

The couple went straight to the station where Jungkook was expected to be working on the case with the police officers and agents tasked to assist in resolving the case of the escapee- Mingyu. Jin was shocked upon learning that a prisoner has successfully escaped his confinement when it's fully equipped and guarded by trained person in authority. Unless of course when somebody holds a power over the case, then it's possible.

" Hyungie? Why are you here? " Jungkook was frowning while the rest of the people in the room are eyeing them too. Jin ignored the tension in the room as he made his way to get neared his brother but after greeting everyone else.

" I think Jimin is missing. " Jin whispered.

" What?! " Jungkook huffed raising his voice a little than necessary then tones down as he realized that they are not alone. He calms his breathing before speaking again. " I'm sorry gentlemen, sir, but could you excuse me for a moment? Something important came up. Thank you. " Jungkook immediately dragged Jin out of the room. Jhope followed after them including Namjoon. " What do you mean he was missing hyung? How? "

" I'm not sure. It's just a feeling but I strongly believe it. "

Jungkook knits his brow and asked again. " Please elaborate hyung. I need details. What happened? "

Jhope and Namjoon could feel the tension between the siblings so they decided to give them enough space, yet not so far that they could still hear what they are talking about.

" Jimin and Sarang left the hospital just minutes ago. Jimin told me that they are going home and we were there when he instructed the cab driver about your address. "

" And then? "

" Jungkookie, I think Jimin left to do something else instead of going home. " Jin pauses momentarily just to peek on Jungkook's reaction. " Relative to Tae's case if you know what I mean. I came to learn that your friend, Tae's boyfriend is missing too. And he is not just someone to Jimin. If my instinct is right, I'm scared for Jiminie and your baby. " He breathes.

" He won't do that. He had Sarang with him. He is not going to leave Sarang for the sake of avenging. " Jungkook tries to argue though admittingly he's not that convinced with his own words. He anticipated this, though he is badly hoping that Jimin will entrust it to the authority and to him. But if he didn't, Jungkook completely understands. He himself is getting impatient already- wanting to locate the whereabouts right now and save Suga.

" I don't think he'd left without ensuring the safety of Sarang. He wasn't that imprudent. I know he cares for Sarang and he loves her so much so I was thinking, just maybe he left her to the care of someone he entrusts the most, someone who doesn't have a clue on what's happening neither will oppose him. "

Jungkook thought of Minho first but then he knows that the older will only question Jimin- concluding at last- " His mom. "

" What? " Jin barely heard it.

Jungkook made an eye contact with Jin. " He left Sarang to his mom. " He explained while taking his phone out of his pocket.

" Are you sure? But I thought they are not in good terms. "

" Who else could he left Sarang with? Dad? Nah. I don't think so. " Jin shrugged letting out a nervous laughter. It's not the time to joke around but he agrees, there's no way Jimin is going to ask a favor from their father if he still had another choice of person- a better one. " He can't leave it to Minho- his brother as the latter will only question his action. Jimin hated it- doesn't like explaining himself. " Jungkook added.

" And his mom wouldn't do thesame thing? Isn't a mother more strict than a brother? " Jin points out.

" I don't think their mom knew about his past. What kind of dirty work has he done before. There's no way, she'll get the idea to suspect Jimin. He could just form a simple alibi and his mom is okay with it. "

Jungkook isn't right though, Jimin's mom knows him very well. She's not as oblivious as Jungkook had imagined her to be.

Jin exhales, accepting Jungkook's point. " So what's your plan now? " He asked but Jungkook silenced him motioning that he is making a call.

Jungkook huffs, widening his eyes a little as he found out that Jimin's phone is ringing. When the call ended, he immediately opens his tracker to check Jimin's location. Despite expecting less, he was shocked to find out that the app. is perfectly working right now. Jhope noticed the change in his expression, he slowly approaches Jungkook. " What is it Kook? " He asked while Namjoon pulled Jin to his side.

Jungkook stares up to look at Jhope and Jin too who was obviously curious on what he is going to say. " Jimin's location is visible. I'm not familiar with the place his phone directed but at least it's a good lead. " He stated with conviction.

" Let me see it. " Jhope asked in which Jungkook immediately showed his phone to him. He took time in deciphering the data. " You're right. It's hard to tell. Let's get the opinion of experts. " Jin and Namjoon tried to check it too but just like Jhope, they are not familiar to the place.

As the person, expert on the subject, is analyzing the location, Jungkook moved to the corner while unconsciously opening his gallery to stare at Jimin photo he took before he left the hospital.

**( It was at that time when Jimin borrowed Jungkook's phone- refer it from the previous chapter 49)

" Where are you? I hope you are safe. Just wait for me. I am coming to you. " He was talking at the photo. His finger accidentally swipes the slide- discovering that there are few more shots that Jimin had done. He can't stop smiling at the photos- they are so pure and beautiful. Some of them was taken while Jimin was trying to change from front cam to back cam. He was effortlessly cute.

Jungkook's smile automatically stops at the sight of the next slide- Jimin captured a clear image of a sketch, drawn through a ballpen. It's very easy to follow and locate as it is detailed.

What is this?

As Jungkook tries to decipher it- he couldn't remember capturing the photo. And so he concluded one thing..

Was this his message for me?

Without saying much words, Jungkook hurriedly left the police station. Jhope saw him. He quietly tailed his car which Jin and Namjoon followed Jhope too.

Jhope sent a textmessage to the officers, humbly asking them to continue tracking the location.

Jungkook's head is too occupied that he failed to notice the two cars tailing him and if he did learn that they are following him, he wouldn't mind. He just want to be at the place to make sure that Jimin is safe for relief. If only he could fly or better teleport in a snap of his fingers, he'll do it.

As he reached the place first, Jhope was fast to catch him. " H-yung? " Jungkook gasped after recognizing Jhope.

" I have to be here. "

" So are we. " Jin chimes in.

" No you don't. " Jungkook disagreed, his facial expression didn't hide how much this fact annoys him.

Jin frowns, trying to defend themselves. " I understand that you are worried about Jimin just like I am to you. "

" For pete's sake! This is not the time to be idealistic hyung. This is not something that you two can handle. " Jungkook scoffed.

" Are you telling me that my presence here is not wanted? I am just a burden to you? " Jin whisper yelled. The younger just shrugs his shoulder with a sigh. " Jungkook I can't just stay behind when I am aware where you went to and what awaits you inside that building. " He pointed his finger at the direction of the door while giving his a brother a pointed look. " You don't expect me to sleep peacefully later this night knowing that I just left you. I can't do that. Not anymore! "

" Pch. Do whatever you want just make sure you don't go any farther away from Namjoon hyung's side. " It's not like Jungkook is losing the fight- he let it be because he doesn't want to waste anymore time in arguing with his stubborn brother. He looked at Jhope's side. " Please watch over them hyung. Make sure that you three are safe. "

" I will. " Jhope promised. " Here take this with you. " He handed a silver gun.

" What- where did you get this hyung? " Jungkook gasped but took it anyway.

" That's not what important right now. " Jhope refused to explain as he reached for Jungkook's shoulder giving him a little shake. " Listen, you only had two shot. Find the right timing to use it. " Jungkook nodded while he hides it behind his back, inside his clothes, securely. This is not his first time to use the gun, it's his afterall. He used it already against those men that Mingyu had complained to be missing. Mingyu even accused Jungkook for killing them.

" I promise to keep them safe but please make sure that you stay safe, Jiminie and the midget too. " Jungkook smiled nodding at Jhope's words.

As they quietly walked inside the building, the sight of Jimin looking down at the men, that Jungkook assumed to have just beaten up by Jimin, greeted them. The unwelcoming white walls blinded Jungkook and the smell of mixed blood and sweats filled his nostrils. His gaze automatically zeroed at Jimin. He noticed the blood all over Jimin, his sweat, his cold and intimidating look- he looks completely different from the one he used to stare at, but these two sides of Jimin is something he grew to love both.

Jungkook noticed that Mingyu from behind is slowly approaching a well-occupied Jimin. He was alarmed. Suga even yelled at to catch Jimin's attention. Jungkook hurriedly made his way to pull him away and caught him against his chest in a warm backhug, then whispering- " Got your message babybabe. " While kissing Jimin's cheek.

------

" Tch. " Jimin could have sworn Leo coughed behind them. " Well, you sure do know how to put on a show. " He said, fury burning in the depths of his eyes. He wasn't amused with their display of affection.

He goes in towards Jungkook hard. But Jimin been waiting for this. He sidesteps with a surprising speed, blocks the attack pushing Jungkook lightly to the side. However it was Jungkook who counters with a brutal single punch.

They watched him staggers backward. The counter attack caught Leo off guard spitting blood on the ground. He cursed to himself as he wipes off the blood at the corner of his lips.

He glares targeting Jungkook. " You.. little. " Leo took a lurching step with each word. He tries to nail a swing like a mad, but the blow felt too sluggish, hitting Jungkook's chin a bit. And when Leo tries to double it, Jungkook ducked under it. But then Leo launched another blow. " Punk! " It was a heck of a shot. This one to his ribs, sent ripples of pain through his torso. He didn't fall- he made absolutely sure that he did not fall.

Slowly, Jungkook noticed that Leo was planning to hit him again. He shoved him off. Seeing Leo scoots back gave Jungkook the chance to go forward, covered the distance between them and throwing punches which few hits landed. Leo slided but stood again.

Someone grabbed Jungkook's sleeve. He was about to get aggressive but stops the moment he realized it was Jimin. " Babybabe. " They stare at each other.

Jimin looks away first, throwing a glance at the side in which Jungkook followed, looking at thesame side. " Go now, save him! " Jimin said, motioning towards Suga who was trying to keep up against his three opponent. He looks spent, struggling and sweating. There are guts and blood spluttering everywhere.

" Babybabe- "

" Leave this guy to me. I can handle him. " Jungkook looks confused, couldn't tear his eyes away from Jimin who smiled the moment he understands the look that Jungkook is giving him- innocent, genuine and pure. " I'm sure of it. Trust me. Go Jungkook, now! " Jungkook didn't move yet, still hesitating but Jimin gets ready to fight with his fists.

As much as he doesn't want to leave Jimin behind, the situation called the necessity to save Suga first. He charged towards the side with an unnerving speed. As he stepped closer, he pulled one of the guys away from Suga. He slips his forearm under the guy's neck and squeezes. Struggling, his face getting red from lack of oxygen.

Jungkook cracked a smile. He made sure to make an eye contact. For a brief second, he sees uncertainty in his opponent's eyes. He has the advantage.

He throws a short punch but pulls it back in to do a spinning back kick. The man recoiled and fell. It happened so fast that the guy wasn't sure how exactly Jungkook had hurt him.

After Jungkook is done with the guy, he goes to where Suga again. On the other side, he saw that Jhope was fighting with the other guys and Jin and Namjoon are helping him.

And so he's relieved.

Suga throws some skilled punches and kicks. His opponents went down hard into the ground, barely able to breathe. They are done.

Jungkook heard a loud sound of someone getting slam against a solid surface followed by groaning. His eyes riveted to the direction, where Jimin and Leo circled each other. Jimin is pinning Leo to the wall, chokes him. As Leo struggles, he's got one arm and there's no escape.

Jungkook doesn't want to watch. He wanted to fly over the side and helped Jimin. He couldn't tear his gaze off of the two.

" Focus Jungkook! " Suga shouted as he kicked the guy who was about to stab him. He gave him one last long look but Suga's respond by kicking him in the leg. " Yeol-set can take care of himself. The only thing that you can do to lessen his pressure is to look out for yourself. He can't protect himself by saving you too. " He scolded, dragging Jungkook away from the shaken bodies on the ground. As they stopped to the right side, two among the group stood up infront of them with wickedness.

" Where do you think you're going? You're not planning to escape, aren't you? " They are challenging them. They were Gemini and Taurus.

No exchanging of words, they circle and engage into pounding with fists. Jungkook tries to keep up as the two are obviously more skilled than the ones he had fought before. They are more precise and were aiming to kill.

At first, Jungkook was facing Gemini who despite being a woman is indeed a good fighter and quick. Suga is facing Taurus too. A brutal exchange. Matcging each other's moves like shadows. Rolling. Stumbling onto another. And another.

This continues again and again. Some hits landed. They feel pain and tiredness yet they kept the pace.

But then, Gemini and Taurus suddenly swapped places- Jungkook is now facing Taurus. From near side, Jungkook looks to the corner and makes eye contact with Suga. They exchanged a short look of understanding. A nod. They knew what needs to be done.

As another round begun, Taurus tries to pound Jungkook out but latches onto his arm and wouldn't let go. Off balance and pissed, Taurus swings at Jungkook as they converge, but Jungkook applies pressure on his hold shoving him away. As he wrenced backwards, his face is masked with irritation. On the other side, Gemini keeps throwing defiant punches, but Suga merely responds by elbowing Gemini in the face- this sets her off.

He didn't stop there as he grabs her around the throat and shoved her all the way across the ground. It didn't bother Suga that she's a woman a bit. He chokes her. Tears slowly pour down on her cheeks as she's being crushed mercilessly- eyes turning bulge. Suga grounds him into submission. Gemini about to pass out, no more air to breathe- she taps the ground, pleading. Yet Suga didn't let her go until she blacks out. Gemini is still alive though.

Taurus walks onto the circle, facing off against Jungkook again. They square off. They throw few punches testing the water in which either are reacting to it. They counter each stroke with ease. The toughter the fight gets, the more determined to win it over either of them becomes. What Jungkook didn't expect is the fact that Taurus was holding a weapon- a knife. And when he sees an opportunity, Taurus sticks out a leg to trip Jungkook who stumbles backward and falls. Taurus slashes at Jungkook angrily. He tries to protect himself but he gets cut. Jungkook is livid. He knows he is going to lose this fight if he will not do something.

Jungkook rolled away before Taurus could swing his knife again. The latter chased him though, eyes reflect combat concentration. Sheating his blade, Taurus over Jungkook and reached up towards his face. Jungkook flinched backward.

Meanwhile, Suga left Jungkook's side to help Jimin out. He noticed that Jimin's movement slowed.

Jimin turns the corner, sweats dripping from his brow, now. Loud noise echoes behind him but his legs wouldn't want to move. It's tingling- the feeling of pins and needles. Jimin is experiencing back pain and the pain radiates down his legs and buttocks. It burns.

Shit.

" Looks like you're stuck. " Leo talks from behind. " Submit to me and I'll spare you. Come with me. There's a car outside, ready anytime. Just say Yes. We will leave this place and our past behind. Let's start a new life. Together. " He pleads.

Jimin spins around carefully. " Tsk. Not now, not ever. " And showed his middle finger. " Go fuck yourself. " He knees Leo- kicks him away. Jimin watches with uncontrollable, pleased expression.

" Why can't you?! " Leo screams in anger, gritting his teeth so hard. His gaze is fixed at Jimin intently. " If I can't have you, I will just kill you! "

" That's so pathetic and- " Jimin shrugged with a glint of insulting words. " Is that supposed to be funny? "

Leo suddenly pulls out a loaded gun and pointed at Jimin's head. " What about now? Is this is something funny with you too? Come on laugh at my face. " He scoffed.

" Pull the trigger. " Jimin matches with his intense gaze.

Before Leo could fire the gun, Suga lifts him off the ground, carries him on and body slams him so hard. Then kicks him making Leo's body rolled over the floor.

Suga hurriedly draws closer to Jimin. " Why aren't you moving? " His breathing is getting faster and louder.

" My legs have gone numb hyung. " Jimin looks around. " Where's Jungkook? "

" He's fighting with Taurus. " Suga was making a quick assessment if Jimin maintains body injury.

" Hyung, he can't handle him by himself. Help him. " Jimin almost cries out.

" You can't handle Leo with your situation right now. You needed me more that Jungkook. He'll be fine. "

Jimin never listens. " But hyung- "

" Stop being stubborn and listen to me. You need to rest. Let me take care of th- " Suga couldn't have the chance to finish talking when a bullet pierced through his right shoulder. As they are talking, they forgot about Leo holding a gun for a moment. He fired at Suga. Suga winced in agony at any movement but was still fast to shove Jimin off of the side.

It caught Jimin off guard to figure out what the situation is, until he felt strong arms wrapped around him, forcing him to bury his face on his chest. It's very comforting and feels safe. " I want you to forget everything that happened tonight. Erase this moment in your memory. " As Jimin hugged back closes his eyes, a tear slipped past down his cheeks and then he heard a gunshot fired by Jungkook- repeatedly.

It quiets down.

" It's over. " Jimin looks up. There was so much emotion on Jungkook face. He's smiling while loosening his hold around his petite body. " Y-ou are free of this n-ightmare.. " Sighing. " -finally. "

Jimin remains silent as they shared a staring moment. Slowly, Jungkook's smile fades. He presses his lips together but got forced to let out a cough- continues to cough up this time of a blood. " J-ungkook, hey! " Jimin was fast to pull Jungkook back as he sees his eyes rolling up, slowed breathing and fainting as Jimin catch him into a hug before he completely falls- he's unconscious. It was only that time that Jimin felt the hard object poking against his body and a cold sticky substance. His hand slowly rubs Jungkook's body until it reaches the stomach. As he raises his hand to see it, he saw blood. He panics, slowly lowering his head to check. There he sees the blade sank deep in Jungkook's stomach, scarlet liquid squirting up all over them both. The tang of blood tingling in Jimin's nostrils.

" No. Jungkook- " Jimin's tears were gushing down his eyes. Then he realized that the blade was familiar to him- It's his.

These words played in his head. The exact words he said to Jungkook- that's before Jungkook entered his world.

" You'll die if I tell you my secret. "

Was it happening? Is it finally too late now?

__________TO BE CONTINUED.

This story is going to end very soon😊😊 Until then, don't leave me😏😚😚 Lovelots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.9K 31
Jimin and Jungkook have been married for a long time. Jimin has been feeling Jungkook has been cheating as he has been coming home late and smelling...
585K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
790K 40.9K 61
Jimin grew up poor. After his mom dies he starts living with his rich legal guardian Mr. Jeon and his four sons. But he isn't exactly welcomed with o...
1M 38.7K 91
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...