One Night • j.b

By reveried

What happens when one night turns into the rest of our lives? For C... More

One Night // Justin Bieber
One - Moving On
Two - The Club
Three - "Consider yourself blamed"
Four - Nausea
Five - News
Six - Realization
Seven - The Diner
Eight - Over Thinking
Nine - "Meeting" Justin
Ten - Hanging Out
Eleven - "I like you"
Twelve - Baby Talk
Thirteen - They Know
Fourteen - Family Dinner
Fifteen - Kitchen Confessions
Sixteen - Studio Vibes
!!!!!!!
Seventeen - Party Drama
???

I NEED OPINIONS. VERY IMPORTANT

1K 36 32
By reveried

well, I haven't updated this story in months. since maybe like September last year or maybe even before that. idk. I lost inspiration for this story and I'm scared of people I know in person finding it.

I know a lot of people love this story, but I need to know if any of you seriously want me to continue this. tell me if you do, or else I'm not gonna update this story anymore. I feel like I don't get enough feedback and therefor I have no motivation to write it.
I still have a lot of plans for this story and even half of the next chapter written. but if I feel like no one is actually appreciating what I take the time and energy to write, I won't do it.

I don't mean to come off as bitchy or unappreciative of the readers I have, but I seriously don't want to be writing something that only a handful of people are reading.

so, if you absolutely want to read more of this story, comment on this paragraph!!! I need to know lmao. I'm going to give it two weeks, and depending on how many comments I get will determine if i continue this story or not.

I love you all, and I appreciate every read and comment, I would just like to have more active readers before I write more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.3K 36
One night was all it took One mistake And now she's pregnant
132K 3.4K 48
What happens if your mom forces you to go to a camp to be a camp counselor, but when you get there you finding out your rooming with you bullies from...
30.7K 892 8
Your life is just as normal as every other teenage's life. You've got an older brother, and a mom and dad that loves you dearly, or so you thought. ...
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...