SAVE ME

By Vmochiie

[A FANFICTION] "Remember only the darkest ways leads to the brightest destination" Year is 2025. When BTS di... More

EP 1- New start
EP 2- Namjoon?
EP 3 -talk
EP 4 - Death wish
EP 5- Explanation
EP 6- Hope
EP 7- Tiny Soomin
EP 8 - Introduction to BTS.
EP 9- Memories
EP 10- Future and past
EP 11- Mr Choi
EP 12 - Mission save BTS
EP 16 - Mr Bang
EP 17- Meet the Bangtan
EP 13 - Money
EP 14 - 95 liners
EP 15- Old times
EP 18- Manager
EP 19- Pattern
EP 20- here we go again
EP 21- Hard times
EP 22- Nightmare
EP 23- Embarrassment
EP 24- The truth untold
EP 25 - You never walk alone
EP 26- Black swan
EP 27- Fustration
EP 28- Tea with Taehyung
EP 29- Mystery- [part-1]
EP 29- Mystery [Part-2]
EP 30- Dreams
EP 31- The beginning
EP 32- Kim Namjoon
EP 33-October
EP 34 - Blue bird
Notice!
EP 35- Surprise
EP 38- Accident
EP 39- Last Bye
EP 37- Hello parents

EP 36- Expectedly unexpected

114 7 4
By Vmochiie

You hear some sounds, and you rub your eyes, and you see a young boy and a man in hospital infront of you.

"I'm dreaming...?" You question yourself and then you focused on the scene that is taking place infront of you.

"You came now..?" The young boy asked the Man, and he chuckles and Pat's the boy's head.

"You didn't missed me?" The man asked the boy and he patted his head. The boy immediately moved man's hand away from his head, "Don't pat me!" The boy said furiously.

"Ha..fine." The man took his hands away and sat near the bed on chair, the boy glared at the man and he asked "Why are you here?" The man looked out of the hospital window and said, "I came to see my son from daegu."

"Oh yeah? Now you have a son?! Where was this son earlier?!" The boy yelled and got up from his bed.

You could see them but their faces were blurry, you didn't understand what was going on and how it was related to you.

But daegu? Maybe it has something to do with..

Min yoongi.

"You trust your uncle more than your father?" The man asked to the yelling boy, and the boy yelled "Of course! My uncle didn't left me alone and shivering in cold!"

The man laughs at the boy's furious yells and says, "your so naive..no wonder he's fooling you like that!"

"What do you mean fooling you?" The boy immediately asked and the man laughed out and played around the hospital bed and said "You really think you have cancer?" He asked the boy.

"Can-cancer..? Is that boy minhyuk?" You thought to yourself and you rubbed your eyes thinking you can see their faces now, but everything was still blurry for you and all you could do was hear their voices and look at unclear scenes.

"What do you mean...?" The boy yells were now more scared and Confused, his voice got low.

"Haha, minhyuk your dear uncle is lying to you." The man said and the boy immediately grabbed the man's shirt and looked furious, "Don't lie dad!" The boy yelled again and the man slapped the boy.

"Minhyuk!" You cried out but no one could see or hear you you came near minhyuk and you looked at the man, "Are you insane! Stop hurting minhyuk!" You yelled furiously but no one knew you were there.

"Minhyuk are you ok..?" You tried checking upon him but you couldn't do anything in it, he didn't knew you were there.

"Stupid shit. Is this how you treat your father you brat!?" The man yelled and grabbed minhyuk's shirt and minhyuk started coughing but he didn't let go of his shirt.

Now things were clearer, the man was wearing black mask, and it was minhyuk who was in bed.

Minhyuk had pure terror in his eyes, and tears were rolling down from his eyes.

"GET OUT FROM HERE!" You yelled infront of that man, but it was futile, that man didn't let go of minhyuk, "You brat! I wish you died as a child!" The man yelled at minhyuk.

Minhyuk suddenly fainted with tears in his eyes, "MINHYUK!" you yelled and he just falled back in bed and that man grunted and open the door and left.

"Hey! Who are you!?" You agressively yelled but the man didn't looked back, you immediately checked on minhyuk.

"Minhyuk?!!" You worriedly checked him, it seems like..he fall asleep...

Maybe he fall asleep suddenly since he has narcolepsy.

Then you suddenly heard bird chirpping noises, and you opened your eyes and looked around yourself.

"I fall asleep here yesterday?" You asked yourself and rubbed your eyes and saw the blue early morning sky.

You came near the window and you saw a long black car outside.
"C-car?" You stuttered, you knew who's car this was...

" They can't be here!" You yelled, your mind thought of Everything that is going on, "But no one called them...why would they be here?" You thought but now you had to leave.

You came near the stairs and you heard door opening noises you jerk back in your room and closed the door.

"**** Y/n." You cursed and bitted your lips, it is your parents...

"Jaewon.. this place looks weirdly neat doesn't it?" You heard a female voice, and you knew who's voice that voice.

"M-Mom.."

"Yeah darling, I think that sejin stayed here.. you know he got the spares." You heard male voice.

"D-Dad.."

Tears rolled down your cheeks, you heard their voices after so long it feels weird... A part of you actually missed their voices and a part of you hates hearing their voice.

"What should I do..?" You questioned yourself, there's no way you can be saved by anyone right now.

"Where do you think is our daughter?" Asks the female voice probably to the male one.

"I-I have to go and face them.." you gulped, and tou were sweating from the fear.

"Why do you think sejin's daughter called us?" The male voice was getting closer and closer.

But did you heard right?

"Sejin's daughter..? Soomin!?" you were shocked, but when did Soomin even called them..?

"Did she not tell me about it..?"

"Wait a minute..." You held your breathe and clenched your shirt, and you thought of something..

"That time...when i thought she had called...but it was one of my hallucinations wasn't it..? And even in that call s-she didn't told them to come..?!"

Then you heard footsteps, someone is near and you can hear it clearly.

"She's in here." You heard male voice and then the door got open.

"I'm pretty sure she would be here." You heard male voice and a chill went down your spine.

Before the door was getting opened you hide behind your bed,and you kept your hand on your mouth so you would avoid making any noises.

You could see through small gap, you saw your dad. The tall man in tux, behind him the beautiful lady in blood-red dress.

"Y/n? Are you here?" Your mom asked, and she stepped in the room and started walking in.

You felt like being in a horror movie, your parents were the monster who were coming for you and you were the prey in the story.

"Let's go in our room honey." Your mom said to your dad, and started walking towards their room. The door was wide open and if you wish to slip this situation you have to wait till they go to their room.

You peek from behind the bed, and you saw them going away, you slowly took the book and looked in both directions.

Your parents room was in across yours,you saw your parents going in their room.
They closed the door and now you have to escape this very minute.

You quickly walked down the stairs making sure you don't make any noise and you were now in the living room.

"Just a little bit left y/n.." you said to yourself and you heard door opening noises you crouch down immediately, and you hide behind the couch in a way they can't see you from upstairs.

And you turned back slowly to see if your parents are there, it was your dad he was towards your room.

"You have to run!" You said to yourself and started running to Soomin's house you didn't looked back you were scared to face them.

Thoughts rushed in your head as you ran for your life, it was very scary experience for you, you saw Soomin's house on the street and you knocked furiously on the door.

As the door opened you immediately jumped inside and closed the door, you were out of breath because of running.

"Y/n..? What are you doing outside?" Soomin's dad asks, he had opened the door.

"I-i'll explain later.." you said and ran inside Soomin's room, she was not there at that time you closed her door.

And you sat down on floor and tears started rolling down your cheeks.

"Th-they came.." you cried, you were Confused and scared about this situation.

You didn't understand what just happened, did you just left your house like a thief would?

You remember your parent's voices and they echoed in your head, the lingering past and the vivid memories.

"Mom, will you come back?" You cried as you spoke on the phone with some courage.

"Why? do you want me now?"  Said the lady on the line while chuckling, "Aww after you said 'mom dad I don't want to come! You guys ever understand me!' we thought it's better right if we never came?" She laughed.

"M-mom..." You stuttered.

"Oh look! That daughter who said to us, 'You never treated me like a child' is now crying for us 'who never treated her like a child' to come back!?" She said in a fake surprised tone.

"Mom..why do you hate me..so much..?" You ask. You felt hurt. Yes you did said that they don't understand you because you they really don't.  They left you without anyone. How could they do that? Did hated you so much that they would want to get rid of you. Were you so bad they wanted to get rid of you..?

"I don't hate you Y/n, I pity you." She spoke, "I pity myself that such a child was born from me. Ugly, crybaby, whiny, ugh-"

And suddenly someone snatched the phone from your hands, "What are you saying to Y/n?! You are making her cry!"

It was Soomin's dad.

He hugged you and talked on the phone, he patted your head and smiled and wiped your tears.

"I'll handle it Y/n, take rest." He said and he went outside the hospital room.

You were curious about what's going on.

You followed him outside and he stopped by the door.

"Emilla, why are you doing this Y/n?!" He yelled on the phone loudly and you were shocked to see calm and gentle mister choi this very furious.

"You know what...come here in Korea, I'll legally take Y/n as my daughter."

You heard knocking on the door, you wiped your tears and opened the door.

It was mister choi.

"Y/n are you alright?" He asked with most affection in his eyes, if it weren't for him what would have happened to you?

You immediately hugged him, and he stroked your hair and whispered gently, "Y/n what happened..is something wrong?"

You cried on him, you couldn't take all these haunting memories.

Bullies, parents and now this memories.

Everything seemed like suppressing you down.

"It'll be alright, don't cry." He comforted you by patting your head.

He cupped your cheeks and lifted your head up, "Don't go to work today, it's alright. Take a break Y/n." He said and you just nodded and then he said, " Y/n will you call them and inform or should I do it?"

"I-i'll call.." you mumbled Slowly and he said, " Y/n Soomin went to school, you can rest here the whole day. I have some work but if you need me give me a call ok."

You nodded and he left with a smile on his face, you called and informed your absence for today and they didn't said anything about it.

You lay down in the bed and took your headphones and listen to BTS songs while snuggling in blankets.

Then someone called and you picked up the call, "OMG! MANAGER WHAT HAPPENED?!" You heard loud worried yell.

And you sit up on the bed and said "Hello..?"

"JUNGKOO- JIN-HYUNG!!!! GIVE ME THE PHO- ARE YOU ALRIGHT LEE- HEY HEY DON'T DISTRU- MANAGER KI- NOONA-"

Beep.

And the called ended.

"What just happened..?" You looked at the phone and then suddenly the phone ring again.

You picked up again and kept it close to your ear, "Hello..?" You muttered.

"Listen! I'll first talk with her then you-OMG she picked up!- Manager noona!!!! SHH! YA KEEP IT DOWN!"

" Um..hello? What's going on..?" You akwardly mumbled and then you heard Jin's voice.

"Lee! I apologise for that, actually I had called you and jungkook saw and he wanted to talk with you then taehyung came in and then this all happened.." Jin explained on phone and you giggled.

"Cute." You giggled.

"You done- my turn!" You heard a deep voice and then you giggled, "Is that you mister taehyung?" And then you heard a gasp, "Omg! Manager Kim! How did you know it's me?!"

"You called mange- AHHHH GIVE ME BACK THE PHONE HEY! I WAS TALKI-" you burst out in laughter.

Your seven idols always manage to make you laugh out.

"Manager noona!" You heard Sweet Minty voice, you knew who it was. "Mister Jeon!" You giggled and then suddenly- "WOW! OOO MANAGER!! is manager sick? HEY MY PHON- Hey listen boy-"

Beep.

You burst down in laughter, you can't believe you are laughing like this right now.

You called them and it was immediately picked up.

"Okay first of all, please keep it on speaker." You said while holding in your laughter.

"Done!" You heard Jin's voice and then you heard jungkook's voice, "Manager noona how are you?"

"Wow we created a cha-" and then you heard hoseok's voice and then Yoongi's "Manager, how are you?"

"Yes! Manager are you alright?!"

"I'm fine now, don't worry!" You said to the phone and then suddenly, "Oh shit! Manager PD nim is here-"

Beep.

You burst out in laughter by all that and while laughing you heard bell.  "Oof! Who is it at this hour!?"

"Soo! Go check the door!" You shouted and continued your interrupted laughter.

Then you heard the bell again, "Soo!" You shouted but then you realised she's not home.

You face plam and walked out the room and opened the door. "Who's there?" You asked.

A lady in some red dress was there near her was a tall man.
You felt petrified at your place.

"I don't think you are choi's daughter, who are you?" The lady asked and the man just stared at you.

You couldn't speak anything.
You regret staying home so bad now.

"Jaewon's not at home?" The man asked and you still couldn't speak a thing.

Mom..dad..

You don't recognise your own daughter..?

You feel like you would burst down in tears any time soon and just can't speak a word.

"I'm.." you slowly whimper, and they both looked at you with curiosity.

What will you even say? I'm your daughter who suddenly travelled back to time? And now she's seeing you after years when you abandoned her.

"I'm..Choi..Suha.. I'm soomin's cousin.." you lied, you thought you finally escaped them but they had to come here.

Especially the time when soomin and Mister choi's not home!

A tear slips your eye.

You don't know who I am..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 45 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...
6.2K 370 49
You promised yourself you would leave the past behind, so why did you still hesitate, keeping people at arms length? What do you find when an entirel...
49.6K 1.9K 20
Learn the importance of letting go... we can never hold on to something forever. Things seem so real, but, do they really happen? a bts fanfiction (...
1.3K 262 68
" War has ended ..and guess what we won ....but I lost everything , I lost my whole world ...I lost you ....but I hope You will meet me in another wo...