UNEXPECTED , ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ...

By -SATURNSFAIRY

๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก More

๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Escaping
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Sleepover.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.

508 20 5
By -SATURNSFAIRY

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟤𝟨. 𝗏𝗈𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

THE FIVE OF THEM walked though the dirty and wet caves. Davina shivered under the cold air as she rubbed before she rubbed her bare hands on her jumper covered arms.

"I don't remember this on the Marauder's Map," Ron pointed out as Neville held up his lit wand for the only light in the place.

"That's because it never existed till now," Neville told Ron, his tall frame ducking slightly from the height of the cave.

"The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. This is the only way in or out now. The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors," Neville told them.

"How is it with Snape as headmaster?" Asked Hermione.

"Hardly ever see him, it's the Carrows you need to watch out for," Neville responded. "Carrows?" Harry asked once Neville had said his answer.

"Yeah, brother and sister. In charge of the discipline. They like punishment, the Carrows," Neville said as the five began to reach the end of the tunnel and into the light.

"They did that to you, why?" Hermione asked as she pointed out Neville's bruises on his face.

"Today's Dark Arts lessons had us practising the Cruciatus Curse-"

Davina trembled at the curse, her mind shooting back with a white light to the day Bellatrix Lastrange had tortured her with the spell after Davina felt to save Hermione.

The same ache arrived and Davina held onto her own body for support before feeling a comforting and familiar hand wrap around her quivering hand.

She squeezed Ron's hand softly to let him know she was ok before they began to walk again.

"On first-years, I refused. Hogwarts has changed."

After many minutes of walking, they all arrived at a photo frame in which Neville pulled open to reveal every one waiting down below.

"Hey, listen up you lot, I brought a surprise!" Neville shouted down to them all. "Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it."

"Harry!" They all shouted as he came from behind Neville, their cheers and claps were loud as the five of them made their way down the ladder.

"What's the plan, Harry?" Neville asked.

"Okay, there's something we need to find. Something is hidden here in the castle, and it may help us defeat You-Know-Who," Harry told them all who stood eagerly watching him.

"Right, what is it?" Neville asked.

"We don't know," Harry responded as their faces dropped into a disappointment. "Where is it?" Dean questioned them.

"We don't know that either. I realise that's not much to go on," Harry mentioned.

"That's nothing to go on," Seamus answered, his Irish accent thick as ever and Davina enjoyed the sound of it.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small, easily concealed. Anyone, ideas?" Harry asked before they shook their heads, Davina noticing Luna looking slightly more in the know then the others.

"Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem," Luna told them. "Bloody hell, here we go," Ron whispered to them.

"Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous."

"Yes, but, Luna, it's lost for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it,"
Cho replied to the girl.

"Excuse me, can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is?" Ron voiced. "It's a sort of a crown. You know, like a tiara," Cho explained to the Ron before a rumbling sound could be heard.

Ginny turned around the corner from the crowd, staring at the raven-haired boy. "Harry," her voice laced with disbelief as she looked at him.

"Hi there," Ron said with a smile and a wave toward his sister, Davina chuckling. "Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie First-Year, I'm her brother," Ron added as he whispered to Hermione and Davina.

"Got a lot of those, there's only one Harry," Seamus replied to Ron.

"Shut up, Seamus."

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked before Ginny spoke up again. "Snape knows, the knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade," Everyone's head turned to the five at the front.

Kingsley Shacklebolt led the Weasley's, Davina, Hermione, Neville, Dean and Lupin into the great hall where all the students at Hogwarts stood.

"How dare are you stand where he stood? Tell them what happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you and killed him. Tell them!" Harry shouted to Snape who stood motionless in the middle of the hall before pulling out his wand.

McGonagall pushed the boy from out her the way, pulling her wand out and pointed it at Snape.

The students moved from out of the way, pushing against the walls as Harry and McGonagall stood with their wands at Snape, who did the same thing to them.

All of them pulled out their wands in order to protect, Davina proudly held it in front of her as she watched Snape step backwards before a flame was heading towards him, using a spell to protect himself but not fighting back.

This happened a couple of times after, McGonagall hitting him with the fire spell but Snape only protecting himself.

Soon in a flash, Snape was gone from the now broken window. "Coward!" McGonagall shouted before the students cheered, happy the man was gone.

The cheering stopped as the atmosphere began to grow dark and an unsettling rumbling sound could be heard in everyone's ears.

Dark clouds were set above them in the roof before a disturbing scream echoed in the hall, along with another a couple of seconds later and then another.

"I know that many of you will want to fight, some of you may even think that to fight is wise but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed, give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched, give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

Voldemort's chilling message sent shivers down Davina's spine, as soon as he stopped talking the headache had gone and she watched as the atmosphere went light but not with mood.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him," Pansy's voice echoed in the hall, her finger pointing towards Harry.

Ginny covered Harry's body with her own in order to protect him from anybody threatening to grab him and so did the others.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!"

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot," McGonagall replied to the shouting man called Filch.

"As it happens, Mr Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall," McGonagall explained as she pointed to the ones in the green ties.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am?" Filch asked. "The dungeons would do."

Everyone clapped at the words before Slytherin's were brought down to their dungeon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 136 22
โ›๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.โœ ยฉ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐Ÿ• ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ...
72.7K 2.5K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข
76 1 1
Hermione and her death eater mates
302K 8.4K 29
๊’ฐ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„. ๊’ฑ โœง ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† โ†ณ [๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“] เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โŠฑ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—’ โŠฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ...