Handcuffed To My Bully | Larr...

By hazxlouforever112

"What will it take for you to stop and actually pay attention?!" "Get down on your knees for me, baby" OR Lou... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End

Chapter 4

10.3K 370 640
By hazxlouforever112

Already at over 1k reads and we're already at the 5th part! Eeek! Thanks sooo much :)

Zayn on the side X

-

Louis had to literally control himself on the drive to Harry's house that following evening.

He wasn't quite sure if Harry was purposely avoiding him the entire day (not that he really cared), but he needed to talk to Harry and discuss the arrangements for the project.

He couldn't exactly blurt out that he needed to work at a bar, (knowing that Harry will only tease Louis about it which would end up in him getting punched in the face), but he also needed to tell Harry that they were going to handcuffed for almost two months, but of course Harry chose to ignore any little responsibility and instead just pretend that him and Louis didn't agree to meet behind the school at luch-or whenever they were both free basically.

Louis even hinted at Harry at lunch that he wanted Harry to follow him, but Harry just cocked his head to the side and smirked-literally laughing at Louis and telling him to fuck off.

Louis just didn't understand Harry's choice of humor. Honestly.

"Why do we have to always go to Harry's house!? Can't we go to Niall or Zayn's-or maybe of the girls'!?" Louis exclaimed, glaring at Harry for no reason but Harry subconsciously glared back at him. "Because mines the biggest" Nobody even tried to argue with him because they knew it was true.

Yeah everyone in the frien group (besides Louis) live in a mansion, but Harry's was literally considered a palace. It has the exact construction of one; literally over ten stories high, they even had a huge ballroom for their parties-plus over twenty guest bedrooms, and literally so much more.

So yeah, Harry was richest of them all. Literally.

And of course being the snobby person that he is, Harry had to include and mention almost everyday-it was really annoying in Louis opinion.

"Its also the most well known in our friend group" Harry snorted. "Whats wrong with that? We all brag about our wealth-plus nobody seems to mind" They all shook their heads in response, literally not giving one fuck that Harry brags about his wealth because they all do the same.

"You know, your always talking about how rich you are but have you actually considered giving back to people who need it? And I'm not talking about people at church, I mean people in general-you know, like the ones that are on the streets and homes?"

They all looked suprised at him which caused Louis to scoff loudly, knowing that hes damn well right. He knew for a fact that all of his friends didn't even think of giving back to people in need, sure they gave to the people in church-but that doesn't count.

The biggest chruch (which is where all of them go) has a service in which they give back to the poor. But Louis has seen for himself that those people aren't even close to poor. Their just average, and somehow nobody noticed.

"Those people are total bums! If they need to get they need help, then they need to get their lazy arse a job and a home. Its not our fault they don't have common sense!" Maya spoke up, having Gigi and Liam nod in agreement aswell as Zayn and Harry. Louis was just pissed off at this point.

"How did you even get in this coversation? I was speaking to Harry!"

"I thought you were speaking in general" Maya said softly, and Liam was quick to comfort her and scold Louis for speaking to her in such a rude and tough tone. "How did this topic even come up?" Zayn asked Harry who shrugged and looked at Louis through the mirror and gave him a pointed look.

"I say we drop it" Harry suggested, and they all silently agreed, starting up a conversation about Niall and his new Rolls Royce he's getting this weekend.

"Okay we're here!" Harry announced after the car stopped exactly infront of Harry's mansion, everyone getting out without even thanking the chauffeur-Louis did however after everyone left because he was the last to leave.

"Uh...no problem" He replied back in shock, not really understanding why Louis was speaking to him, which made Louis feel like utter shit-knowing that he used to treat people like that when he lived with his family, (not even close to his friends, but he just never really appreciated or acknowledged anyone).

It kind of made him feel sad that he had to lose all his money to realize how hard people work, or how real life works basically.

"Marcel! I've missed you" Niall pouted which made everyone laugh a little. "I can tell, Harry tells me you've been asking for me to make food for you-its been one day"

"Exactly! To long" Niall complained playfully which made Louis roll his eyes because he didn't find it funny at all. "Aw, its just until next year Niall, you can make it"

"Thats two months away!"

"You can make it,just ask your mom and dad to hire another" Marcel suggested, but Niall was qucik to complain again-like always.

Eventually Louis got tired of hearing Niall complain like child, and announced that he was going to use the restroom but didn't get a response, only a nod from Maya in acknowledgement.

It took him two minutes to find the nearest bathroom, but just as he was about to open it he felt someone place a hand on his shoulder. It was Harry.

"What?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow? Pushing up his glasses a little. "What do you mean what? You said we needed to talk about something"

"Right, well I'll tell you after I use the bathroom. Okay?" Harry nodded and removed his hand from Louis' shoulder-instead just waiting outside the door.

"So what is it?" Harry asked Louis after he came out and was now looking at Harry, suprised though. "You waited?"

Harry shrugged, but nodded. "Where was I supposed to go?"

"Don't know, just suprised you waited and didn't run off like a dick-or something"

"You love to swear, don't you?" Louis snorted. "You do it aswell"

"Yeah but I try not to, after all cursing is a sin" Louis once again, sonrted; this time completely mocking Harry in a way though. "You think everything is a sin, don't you?"

"Only whatever is in the Bible, Louis" Louis rolled his eyes but nodded, not even bothering to try to keep up this conversation because he didn't want to make it obvious his dislike of Harry's religious ways; espically since it would draw suspicion because his family was very religious-even more than Harry's.

"Okay then? Well, I have some bad news for you"

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Mrs.Alvarez told me today that we're getting handcuffed for six weeks instead-not one. She said that the first week would be like a check up basically, and that if we don't even show a bit of improvement that we'll both fail"

"Thats completely unfair! Six weeks!? Does she want one of us to be held for murder or something!?" Louis nodded. "She said I should tell you, thats why I am" Louis added, mostly because he didn't want Harry to get the wrong impression of him and what this project means to their hatred.

"So let me get this straight, we're going to be handcuffed for six weeks-that is if we show improvement by the first one-and we'll be stuck together for basically two months!? Is that even legal?!"

"Thats what I asked! Apparently it is though, she asked her fiance who said it was legal" Harry scoffed. "And why does his word count?"

"Because he's a lawyer you idiot! Did you not hear her when she announced her engagement two months ago?"

"I would have if I cared" Louis didn't even bother to comment on that, instead choosing to roll his eyes and ask Harry what their going to do. "I mean, we can always fail and just re-do it next year-actually nevermind, that wouldn't work"

"True, so then...what are we going to do?"

"I guess we're going to have to fake a friendship on the first week, just not to much because then everyone will know we're faking it."

"I guess thats a good plan, but what about when we leave school? Where will we go-and the handcuffs, we can't be seen together!"

"I don't know Louis! Gosh, let me think okay" Louis rolled his eyes and began walking back to the kitchen, this time very slowly and talking to longest route, making Harry turn to him in confusion. "Where are you going?"

"Back to the kitchen, incase you forgot I went to the bathroom for just a few minutes, it'll look suspicious if I take to long" Harry made a face, but nodded. "Right then, I think the best thing to do is to just pick the lock when we leave school and during the weekends, but I have to come by your house to-"

"-Can't I just come to yours?" Louis interrupted, not even noticing when his voice slipped up a little, but Harry did. "I guess it doesn't matter whose house we go to" Louis nodded in relief.

"I can ask my mom to hire someone whose good at picking locks, they could do that for us"

"Okay, but try not to make it a public announcement to everyone yet that we're being handcuffed, I don't want people knowing yet"

"Why?"

"None of your business" Louis glared at him and quickened his pace, looking back and seeing that Harry had turned to opposite direction and walking much slower, making Louis assmue that he was doing this so that he was walking like that because he didn't want them to arrive at the same time.

"Finally your back!" Zayn exclaimed happily, making everyones eyes turn to him. Harry wasn't there though. "Yeah" Louis replied slowly and hopped onto the counter, greeting Gemma whom just walked in.

"Where is Harry?" Gemma asked Zayn whom replied that he went to grab something in his room. She was about to go and find him, but Marcel stopped her and told her what he needed to make dinner tommorow since their having Niall's family over.

"Alright, I'll have Brianna do it-she's my new personal assistant" Marcel nodded, even though he didn't really care. She called upon the girl and Louis had to hold in his laughter a little.

She was pretty, yeah. But the lust she had in her eyes while watching Louis made him want to cry with laughter.

"Okay, thanks" Gemma thanked and dismissed her, but she only left after Louis raised an eyebrow at her. She quickly rushed away with a blush and Louis let out a chuckle in amusment.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asked just as Brianna left, stepping closer into the room. "Because I have a mouth that can" Harry rolled his eyes, and stepped closer to Louis, having Zayn grab his hand because nobody wanted a fight to break out.

Marcel was just looking at them curiously.

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble one day-"

"-and I could literally careless about what you have to say, your opinion doesn't matter to me."

"It should if it will end with you on the floor and a busted face and throat" Louis laughed, but everyone could tell he was just doing that to get on Harry's nerves-and it was working.

"Harry stop it" Maya stepped in and placed herself between Harry and Louis, making it harder for Harry to get to Louis so he could strangle him. "He started it!" Harry accused while pointing a finger at Louis.

"Me!? All I did was laugh a little and then you started being a dick to me for no reason!" Louis defended himself, and smirked at Harry when he saw Gemma literally pulling Harry closer to her and Niall wrapping an arm around Louis protectively, but it was also to stop Louis incase he wanted to charge.

"What time is it?" Louis asked Niall after Gemma turned Harry around and started lecturing him. "Five, why?"

"I gotta go, mom wants me early for dinner" Niall nodded and pulled his arm back, allowing Louis to pass. "Okay, tell your family I said hello"

"I will, goodbye-"

"Do you want a ride?" Gemma offered kindly, causing Harry to hit her with her elbow and glare at her. "No thank you, I'm fine" Louis replied, even though he really wanted to accept so he could piss Harry off.

"Alright, bye Louis" Louis smiled at her-glared at Harry, and left after that; only sighing to himself after he left the Style's place because it was a half and hour walk and he was already knew he was going to be late.

-

The week flew by quickly in everyones opinion. Niall was getting his Rolls Royce tomorrow, Maya and Gigi had to leave for a family mini vacation for this weekend but would return Monday, Zayn and Liam decided to go out for dinner and after a sleepover because their girlfriends were out of the country, and finally Harry and Louis were getting handcuffed during class.

Nobody has found out yet about their little situation, but thankfully they might not have to because if they were careful when the left, they could easily slip into Harry's house and get the guy Harry hired to pick the lock.

"How nice to see you Louis" Eleanor greeted with a smile, shuffling her bag to her side of the table. "Yeah" Louis responded lowely, and began fiddling with his fingers; nervously watching around to see if he spotted Harry-not even realizing when Eleanor began speaking.

"I think Harry likes me" Eleanor said happily, and was smiling from ear to ear as she spoke. "Oh? And what gave you that idea?"

"Well he did voluntarily sit down by me on Monday, and he has been looking at me for the entire week" Louis rolled his eyes, but nodded; just wanting her to shut up and stop talking to him. "You jealous?" She asked hopefully, but Louis pretended not to hear her and instead just continued to gaze around the place because Harry wasn't here.

"Louis? Did you even hear me!?" Eleanor asked with a frown. He didn't even glance at her. "Your annoying" She added a few moments later after Louis didn't say anything.

"Fine then, I'll go talk to Harry" She told him, and got up from her seat and walked over to Harry whom was talking with Niall-when did he get here?

"Alright class, go take your seats!" Mrs Alvarez said to Harry, Niall and Eleanor ten minutes later; smirking at Harry when he passed Louis' table and they glared at eachother.

After she settled her stuff onto her table and got her stuff out and organized, Mrs Alvarez called on Louis and Harry to both come infront of the class.

Louis waited for Harry to walk ahead before trailing behind him, ducking his head a little out of habit.

"Right then, as some of you may noticed earlier this week you all got a pop quiz, but Harry and Louis didn't get any because-" She discreetly grinned at them and then continued. "-their going to be handcuffed together for a soical experiment"

Everyone looked at them, and Harry just wanted to smack Niall behind his head because his jaw had literally hit the floor.

"Are you trying to get the school charged of homicide!?" Zayn asked with literally everyone nodding or making sounds of agreement. "This is Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles we're talking about! You can't handcuff them together and expect to not be charged for murder!" Liam added to Zayn's statement-gesturing alot in Louis' opinion.

"Their not going to actually kill eachother boys, they might-well you do have a good point actually" She made a face, but shook her head and continue. "Well its to late now, we've got everything set up and done." She told herself more than the actual class.

"I think its a bad idead" Eleanor jumped in. "Nobody asked your Elevator" Harry rolled his eyes at him and elbowed him in this bicep.

"Well I don't care what you think Eleanor, this project has already been settled and planned. The mark for this will be for not only English, but for Social Studies aswell"

"Why english though?" A random boy asked from the back of the class. "Because they'll need to write a ssummary of this experience for me; 500+ words, okay boys?" Both Louis and Harry nodded, but didn't evem bother to respond vocally becauss they were already super pissed.

"Right then, here we go" She said and grabbed the handcuffs from a bag, ordering for Louis to moved closer to Harry. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, its really short and can't stretch that far-might be better if you both hold hands actually"

They looked at her weirdly, and Louis even opened his mouth to argue and complain about it but theme look she was giving him just made him close his  mouth.

They looked at eachother, literally moments away from tearing eachother apart.

But after a minute Louis sighed and grabbd ahold of Harry's hand, intertwining their fingers with both of them looking at their hands as he did-and Louis quickly noticed how soft and delicate his hands are. Not that he'd tell Harry though.

Mrs Alvarez hid her smirk as they did, and handcuffed them together, smiling from ear to ear after she placed it onto them. "And so it begins" Harry mocked, but everyone knew it was true.

-

Yess! Their finally handcuffed :) this part is kinda rushed because I went by my uncle's house last night (tonight as I'm writing this) so I rushed it down a bit. Hope its okay though :)

Thoughts? X

-Nir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
100K 5.1K 24
if love is meant to happen, it'll happen. copyright 2014, okayypayne, all rights reserved
1.1M 33.4K 48
Louis Tomlinson is a student in the 12th grade. He's not really good in school and he has already repeated two grades. His teacher Harry Styles is on...
666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...