Inside Out

Від -BARRYWRITES

Vincenzo Moretti left his Mafia lifestyle in the past after an incident that happened when he was a teen. He... Більше

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
𝟒𝟕
𝟒𝟖
𝟒𝟗
𝟓𝟎
𝟓𝟏
𝟓𝟐
𝟓𝟑
𝟓𝟒
𝟓𝟓
𝟓𝟔
𝟓𝟕
𝟓𝟖
𝟓𝟗
𝟔𝟎
𝟔𝟏
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
Announcement

𝟐𝟏

30.4K 1.3K 485
Від -BARRYWRITES

I know what you're thinking and it's that I probably hid her birth control, but no, I didn't. Kids are a very scary thing.

It was simply just the power of two people fucking and me nutting in her. It was bound to happen, anyway.

Especially after our sex marathon with the viagra two weeks ago.

We both stopped at the house to take the tests after a call we had.

Truck and ambo were outside waiting. They didn't know that we were taking pregnancy tests.

I watched as she peed in a paper cup. She handed it off to me and I took the tests out of the box and started sticking them in the pee. I never in all my years of living imagined sticking a stick in someone else's pee. But hey that's life.

The thought of being a dad never really crossed my mind until I was with Kimani. She makes me want things I didn't even imagine wanting before her.

Looking at all 5 tests on the counter low key made me scared. Am I really ready to be a dad?

"Set the timer on your phone to three minutes," I told her.

"I know. This isn't the first time I did this shit." She mumbled, but I heard her.

tf?

"What did you just say?" She ignored me.

"Kimani?" I raised my voice at her.

"Vincenzo, relax. I had helped my sister with one. You're doing too much."

"You're doing too much. That was random to say." I argued back.

Three minutes are going by too fucking slow.

"Can you stand still, you're making me hot?" She snapped at me and I glared at her.

"Look at what you're fucking wearing." I pointed out. She had on her work clothes then on top of that the paramedic jacket. "Trying to blame me for you being hot," I mumbled.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"Nothing. Don't even worry about it." I didn't even feel like arguing with her right now.

"It's your fault we're in this predicament, anyway." She muttered.

"How the fuck is it my fault?" I got my turnout gear and headed back to the truck.

Kimani really just says shit to get under my skin and doesn't even know how bad it pisses me off. Maybe we've been around each other too much and that's why we're arguing.

I hopped in and slammed the door.

"Trying to blame shit on me when it takes fucking two." I lowly mumbled to myself.

"You good, Captain?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, I'm cool. We just had to handle some shit." I grumbled.

As he pulled off, I saw Kimani come out of the house and hop in the ambo truck. An attitude was clear on her face as well.

𐩃

We were on a call and were dealing with a hit and run. We already got the other passenger out and into the other rig so she could get to the hospital.

Ambo 25 stayed back in case the driver showed up. He or she couldn't have gotten far, because there was blood all over the seat and leaking everywhere.

Truck and squad were helping look for him while engine helped move the vehicles out of the street.

"Chief, any word on the driver yet?" I spoke into the radio.

"We're still looking, Moretti. He couldn't have gotten far if he's injured." He responded.

He's so annoying. How does he stay on my mind when I'm still mad at him? It's annoying, and he's annoying

I know it's not his fault. It takes two. I was just irritated and talking shit and I should've never said something like that to him.

Right now, I'm checking the narcotics to make sure we aren't missing any unnecessary ones.

Ross is upfront finishing up some incident reports. Lost in my thoughts, I turned around when I heard the rig door close.

"Umm, please leave that open," I calmly tell the stranger.

I looked at his appearance and seen that he had blood dripping out of his leg and had a gash on his forehead.

"Sir? Are you okay?" I looked him over and his appearance looked familiar. He was kind of similar to the guy they were looking for at the scene earlier.

He looked into my eyes and at the same time I quickly reached for my radio. I felt a cold piece of metal against my head.

As I handed it to him, I clicked the button so that other people on the line could hear me. One thing I know for sure is, is that I'm not dying in here.

"Give me that." He snatched it out of my hand as the gun was still pointed at my head. "Fix me up and then I can quietly be on my way, pretty lady."

I slowly turned around with my hands up.

Why the fuck are there guns always being pointed at me? Like what did I do?

"Can you put the gun down first?" I muttered lowly.

"What was that? Care to speak up?" He asked as he pushed the gun up to my head harder.

"Nothing. Just me trying to treat your wounds."

I did one of them fake tight-lipped smiles. He definitely has a criminal record or some shit. That's most likely why he ran or tried to at least.

He wasn't getting anywhere with the way he limping and dragging his leg. I lightly snickered as I grabbed some bandages.

"What's funny?" He growled out.

I tried holding in my laugh but it came out, anyway. What the hell is wrong with me?

Someone is threatening me with a gun in their hand and I'm laughing.

"I'm sorry." I finally got out in between laughs. "But seriously? You could've been out of here by now."

I snickered some more. As I tried to suture up the gash on his forehead in between laughs. I quickly sat down when I noticed his eyes on my breast.

"I could kill you."

I stared blankly at him and yawned, "if you wanted to you would've done it already. Anyway, you're out of time."

The doors bust open right on cue, and a bunch of cops stood there with guns drawn at the man.

Vincenzo angrily stood in the middle with his jaw clenched. Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did. He was about to let me go.

"You bitch." He muttered.

He tightly grabbed my arm and pointed the gun at me as he struggled to stand up straight. "You let me go or I'll kill her."

Their faces turned up as they tightened their grips on their guns.

Damn, can y'all motherfuckers do something?

He turned me around and looked me dead in my eyes. "You continue fixing me up." He paused. "And when she's done, you guys will let me walk away."

Oh, hell no.

As he was busy talking, I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and he fell over grabbing his balls in pain.

I stepped on them again while his hands were still there and then quickly hopped out of the rig. Two police officers quickly got in there and handcuffed him.

Vincenzo pulled me into him, "That was funny as hell."

He snickered. I giggled and then kissed his cheek.

"Lemme see your arm. He better not have left a mark or I'm going to kill someone." He grabbed my arm and examined it.

When he saw a purple circular bruise on my arm, his eyes darkened and his jaw clenched.

"Vincenzo, stop." I gritted out as I put my hand on his chest. His eyes flickered between me and the guy who was now in police custody.

"Fine." He huffed.

"You done being mad at me? Im sorry for saying that to you. It isn't just your fault. We both knew what came with having sex without protection." I asked as I looked up at him through my lashes with a slight pout on my lips, knowing my lips are his weakness.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I think you can make it up to me."

I turned my head around and saw them bringing the man out of the truck. His crazy ass.

He glared at me. Bitch, it's not my fucking fault. You got yourself in that predicament.

I jumped at him and he flinched, "bitch." I muttered.

Vincenzo chuckled.

Im bored asl. What's some good bwwm' s to read? And black love books.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

His Deaf Luna Від Allamy

Перевертні

5.1M 121K 79
Acacia is not your typical werewolf. Being deaf and kidnapped at the age of eight, she endured torture and pain that would have killed her if she wer...
736K 18.6K 20
Hooking up with an MC president at my age isn't something I ever thought I'd do as a successful doctor. Beard wanted to keep it casual. So he didn't...
5.1K 207 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...