Love & Lust (CURRENTLY BEING...

By WaattyAriiaa

------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings... More

• Authors Note •
• Cast List •
• Playlist •
Chapter 1
Comments
Comments
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Offical Goodbye.
Hello :)
Editing

Chapter 52

13.8K 250 130
By WaattyAriiaa

Liam Black

"No that's Damon and that's Stefan." she stated, pointing to each of the guys on the screen.

In all honesty I don't think I could pay much attention to the show if she was this close to me. I don't know what it was but, I couldn't stop touching her. I'm pretty sure it was my new favorite habit.

"Right, my bad." I mumbled and she smiled, turning her head back to watch the screen, my fingers lightly running up and down her thigh.

"I'm trying to show you a show I love because, I love you so pay attention." she grumbled as I smirked at how cute she looked trying to be serious with me.

My heart also sped up when I heard her saying she loves me so easily, "Do you love me more than that Damon guy?" I questioned, glancing to the screen at the man with black hair.

She threw her head back with laughter falling from her lips before answering, "That's what you paid attention too?" I asked.

"You even saying another guys name in the same sentence as hot kind of peeks my interest." I filled her in with a teasing tone, her cheeks already tinting red, that I fucking love.

"Well I hate to tell you this but, no Damon is one of a kind, can't be beat." she replied, I smiled, shaking my head.

"Yeah?" I questioned, sitting up to get ready for my next action.

"Yeah." she nodded her head defiantly.

A surprised squeal suddenly left her lips when I grabbed her by the sides to tickle her. Laughter spewed from her lips as she thrashed around, trying to get free. Her soft laughter filled my ears and every thing I knew told me that I wanted to hear that everyday. Until I silenced her by placing my lips against hers. I controlled the slow kiss before, pulling away with a smile.

"Now pay attention." she mumbled, her face redder than ever and I nodded, sitting back against the couch again.

After our conversation about feelings was over with she wanted to watch her favorite show 'The Vampire Diaries' which I've never heard of. But, she seemed so excited to watch it I couldn't say no. It was just so weird to have her here and knowing how she feels about me. That this one woman loves me, that someone in my life actually loves me. I've never had that before and now that I do, I find it unreal.

I never experienced any form of love when I was younger so it's surprising to know I have that now. It was maybe even a bit odd, a lot odd actually.

"Are you even paying attention?" her hands cupped my face suddenly and I met her soft blue eyes.

Her touch just did something different to my heart, a good different, "I don't think I can with you right next to me." I mumbled against her lips, brushing mine slightly against hers.

"In that case." she slipped from my arms sliding to the other side of the couch but, I caught her wrist.

"Nuh-uh no." I shook my head pulling her back over to me, "Come here."

She laughed and I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arm around her back to hold her against me. My eyes glancing down to her smile and her pink lips that were so inviting. I tried to paint this image of her in my head forever. She was way too beautiful for this ugly world I swear to god.

I fixed her on my lap so she was straddling me and her eyes were peering into mine. She cupped my face which I was starting to find myself liking a lot. I pushed some hair from her shoulders gently.

"So, my father uh..." I trailed off, looking down and hesitating, I felt like maybe I was over sharing until she lifted my head.

"I'm listening." she softly stated, staring deep into my eyes as if she knew how hard this was for me, considering earlier.

That was scary as it is yet here I was wanting to talk more, maybe because I knew someone was actually listening now.

"..he left my mother and me when I was ten." I finished my sentence before drifting my eyes else where, "And my mother, she was addicted to heroine so she didn't even know what I was doing half the time." I frowned at the memories I was having now, "And one day she pissed off one of the neighbors when I was around twelve." I gripped her hips when I felt myself remember that awful day.

"That resulted in cps showing up and that's when I got put into foster care until I was fourteen."

It was the most scariest time in my life, being taken away from the only familiar place I knew. Only to float from house to house for a year until I stood in one place that wasn't the best, it was just bearable. The memories were painful but, when I got some courage to look at Belle her eyes were staring at me with so much love?

I literally didn't know was possible and with that love, calmed my racing heart.

•••

Belle Fawn

My main focus was Liam, I wanted to make sure I did everything for him to know I was here, I was listening. It seemed like he really needed it and I'm glad I could be that for him. Whether we have a label for whatever we are or not. I love him and to see the man I love allowing himself to open up was enough to have me smiling for days.

I allowed him to continue as I gently played with the hair at the nape of his neck, "It was uh, St. Mary's house." I perked up at the familiar name, a knowing smile crossing his lips.

"The one that the company helped out with the event?" I questioned, he smiled even bigger.

"Yeah that's why I did it, when I went there it was a complete dump and I hated it but, with the money we raised.." his eyes lit up while he talked, "..it helped fix some maintenance things and fund a lot of new furniture for the boys plus a lot more." he explained and my heart strings were being tugged by how truly caring he was.

"You're so amazing." I told him, his eyes shifted away from me and I smiled at the reaction the compliment brought out of him.

"So afterwards my father ended up getting me out of foster care but, only for the checks he'd be using for his own addiction." he rolled his eyes and I felt him grip my hips again, "He was just like my mother, he didn't really care about me." he continued and I was really starting to hate these parents of his.

I grabbed one of his hands from my hip to hold in mine, which he dropped his gaze too, "Eventually though I got myself emancipated and worked my way up to where I am now, I never even speak to them unless they call me asking for money which I never give them." he grimaced and I brought his hand up to my lips to press a light kiss against his knuckles.

He had watched me as I did so, "I think that you're doing just fine without them and that you did an incredible job raising yourself." I inputted my thoughts and his lips quirked up into a small smile, his orbs looking away from my face.

I was so happy he found trust in me to open up about his parents so much more like he just did. It made me feel good to know this about him. Although I couldn't help but, to hate them for what their actions caused him to feel. His parents were the reason why he couldn't let himself feel for me or at all. They were the reason why he thinks he doesn't deserve love.

But, he does.

His hands came up to cup my face before bringing me towards him for a passionate kiss. When he pulled away he rested his forehead against mine.

"Thank you." he whispered against my lips, I smiled going in for another kiss.

It was much slower and it caused my whole body to ignite in flames, "Don't say thank you." I mumbled, against his lips peering up into his questioning orbs, "I want you to be able to talk to me whenever you want."

He grinned and it was that damn smile of his that made me melt.

•••

Liam Black

"You're perfect."

And she is.

I dragged my fingertips against her smooth skin just above her collarbone making her shiver, "Thank you." her eyes scanned my face slowly as she began to run her hands through my hair again, "So are you."

I smirked, "I think that we both are." she laughed at my statement, "I mean despite how fucked up I am." she immediately dropped her bright smile and frowned.

"You're not fucked up." she stated firmly, caressing my face in a gentle manner, "You've just had fucked up stuff happen in your life."

Yes, she was definitely perfect, "You know I don't think I like you cursing." I lightly trailed my fingertips down her cleavage line.

She in took a breathe of air, "Well what do you expect, have you heard your mouth?" she replied with a small smile as I gripped her chin in a rough manner.

"That doesn't mean you inherit it." I stated, bringing her closer to me while I trailed my hand against her bare thigh.

Her blue eyes were fixated on my face with a lustful look, "Is my girl turned on hmm?"

Fuck, I loved talking to her like this especially when she takes it like a good girl.

"Liam." she mumbled, looking down at my chest as she slid her hands from my face.

I love that even if she was on top of me right now, it was perfectly clear who was in control. I lived for that shit.

"Use your words." I eyed her as she squirmed against me, making me bite my lip when she brushed against my hard on.

"Yes sir." she answered.

Fuck, she was so precious.

But, like always something interrupted us which was her phone going off. I slipped one of my hands against her ass to slide into her back pocket and grab her phone. It was filled with messages from Gracie talking about Derek. Belle snatched the phone from my hand with a glare.

"You sho-"

She couldn't finish her sentence before I wrapped my hand around her throat, "Don't ever snatch something from my hands like that again or I swear Belle, I will punish you, understand me?" her blue orbs widen in surprise and I tightened my grip on throat when she didn't reply.

"Yes sir." she gasped out as I slipped my hand away.

Her cheeks were flushed when she looked down at her phone to check the messages, "Uh, I should go." she said all while eyeing the small screen and I frowned.

"Why?"

"Because, Gracie needs me she had a fight with Derek." she moved to get off my lap and I gripped her hips to hold her down.

"At least let me make you feel good before you go..." I trailed off teasingly, she looked at me as if she'd do anything I told her and in truth she probably would.

As I would for her.

"Liam." she breathed.

I smirked at how fast I could get her worked up, I leaned forward to connect my lips against her soft skin. Her breathing slowed and I moved my lingering kisses down to the top of her breasts as I used a hand to pull her shirt down slightly. She arched her back, shoving her chest into my face in a needy manner. For slight punishment I gripped her hips as I nipped at the gentle flesh of her breast. She whimpered and I smirked against her at the sound.

But, as I was doing this an insecure question popped up into my head again and I pulled away. Our eyes met and it was clear what a flustered mess she was.

"W-what's wrong?" she asked, with concern in her tone.

I leaned forward to connect our foreheads as I looked between us at her body. My eyes were focused on her two intimate places and everywhere I loved to touch. And my heart stung so much when I even thought about it.

I sighed, "Um.." My voice trailed off and she gave me a look that told me she was listening, "How much did Nathan see?" I spit out.

Her eyes widen a little which scared the absolute shit out of me. It made me believe he seen some of her and that alone hurt me more than it should've.

But, I was relieved when she said, "Nothing." she brought her hands up to cup my face, "He didn't see anything, we just kissed." she mumbled.

My whole body was flooded with relief and I slumped, even if kissing him hurt me. I couldn't be mad forever though, I did kiss Mads.

"Okay." I smiled at her and hers mirrored mine, "I'll drive you." I pecked her lips for a long second, before fixing her shirt and allowing her off my lap.

I caught her small hand in mine and we made our way out of the house. I opened her door for her and she mumbled a 'thank you'. It made me smile at how small her voice sounded. Afterwards I jogged around to get in the drivers seat. My hand finding it's place on Belle's thigh, making her jump.

A small smirk slipped onto my face as I drove. The  car ride was a more than comfortable silence. But, when we finally made it to her apartment I was sort of dreading being away from her. It was weird and I wasn't used to feeling like this towards someone. So having this feeling in my chest was nice?

"So will I see you at work tomorrow?" she questioned, a small smile formed on her lips.

"Yes." I brought my hand to cup her jaw to bring her towards me.

I locked my lips against hers with a soft slow kiss that satisfied me only for a second until I wanted more. But, I remembered her telling me Gracie needed her so I wouldn't keep her waiting. I pulled away and stared at her features.

"Bye Belle." I whispered against her lips and she smiled.

"Bye Liam." she replied, before turning around to open the car door and leave.

I watched her walk up the mini steps, turning to spare me one last glance. I shot her a quick wink and a small wave before starting up the car. Her head turned away but, I already caught how my actions affected her by the smile on her face. After I seen her door shut and she was safely inside I drove off. The whole car ride all I thought about was her and that made the drive last way shorter.

Once I got back inside, I realized we left her show on. It was the first episode of the first season, paused on the main characters face, I'm pretty sure it was Elena. The episode had almost played all the way through but, I don't remember most of it as Belle and I talked through it. I remembered her telling me how obsessed she was with the show before she put it on. The mere happiness on her face as she expressed her feelings for it was enough to make me happy.

It seemed like the show impacted her a lot by the way her eyes lit up when she talked about it.

So without even thinking, I sat down on the couch grabbed the remote and rewinded it to the beginning of the episode.

_______________________________

Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was honestly one of my favorites because, of the soft moments between Belle and Liam. And how Liam started watching the vampire diaries for Belle. In case you guys didn't know, Belle's obsession with the show is based off of me! The vampire diaries has impacted me a lot, emotionally and mentally.

The characters and the actors are incredible, they make me so happy and I just love them, I'm in love with them!

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Predictions?

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 2.5K 8
This is an erotic romance. Recommended 18+! Completed. Excerpt: His mouth was back on mine in an instant, the door behind us rattling loudly as he th...
1.3M 13K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
89.1K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...