Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 18

158 4 0
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV.

It has been two hours since Nash left. Its now 5:45. The party starts at 8. I called him a few times, with no answer. So I went downstairs to talk to Taylor.

"Hey Tay." I said with a sigh.

"Hey, what's on your mind?"

"I'm just thinking of where Nash could've went... Its really bothering me how he left. It was just a prank. I talked to Kaeli and Cam and they understood and all is forgiven. I just don't get why he over reacted like that."

"It's okay Bri. He'll be back. Or he might just meet us at the party."

Nash's POV.

I can't believe she did that. I thought something was seriously wrong. I thought I had lost her. I was freaking out. When she got up laughing, it was totally not funny. When she didn't respond, my heart literally stopped beating. I just need time to cool down, so I drove to the park. As I was sitting on the bench, someone approached me.

"Hey babe, long time no see." The person said.

I looked up and saw Lynn. I can't believe my eyes right now.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Well, you didn't text or call after the party, so I was worried about you." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Get off of me."

"Why would I do that? I love you Nash."

Then all of a sudden she kissed me. It lasted for like two seconds, then I pushed her off of me.

"What do you think your doing?" I pushed her off of me and got up and walked away. I got in my car and started driving.

"What the FUCK!" I said hitting the steering wheel.

I decided just to go home and meet everyone at the party. I need some time. Even though its only two hours until the party. I got home and went straight to my room. I then turned my phone on and checked everything. Bri and Cam both had called me four times. Bri also texted me.

B: Nash I'm sorry. It was just a prank. I'm so sorry. You may not want to talk to me, but I love you.

I decided not to reply. I just want time.

I looked at Cam's text.

C: Bro where did you go? Bri is worried. She apologized to us and has been downstairs with Taylor ever since.

N: I'm okay. I'm gonna meet you guys at the party. Don't tell Bri.

Now, I'm just gonna think.

*Bri's POV*

Nash hasn't texted any of us and I'm worried. The only person I can vent to is Taylor because Kaeli and Cam are off in lala land together.

"So, since we have no idea Nash is going to be there, would you like to be my lovely date to the party?" Taylor asked.

"As friends! Yes I will." I giggled.

"May I add lady, that giggle is adorable!" Taylor squealed.

"Why thank you kind sir." I said as I blushed.

"Well, its 6:15. I'm gonna go get ready."

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I went to go in the bathroom, but something caught my eye. It was a picture of my mom, dad, and I when I was six. We were at Disney Land.

Flashback

There's Belle mommy! I screamed at the top of my lungs. I had gotten my picture taken with Belle. Then we kept walking until we got in front of Cinderella's Palace. My dad had asked someone to take a picture of us. I was on my dads shoulders holding my hands with his. We all smiled and got the picture taken.

End of flashback

I started bawling. God I miss my parents so much.

"Why God? Why me?" I choked out. "Why did I have to lose them? What did I ever do? I want my mom and dad back!" I screamed.

As I cried, I collapsed into a ball on the floor. I sat there and sobbed. Then Taylor came in and saw me.

"What happened?" He said as he walked over and held me in his arms.

"I just, m-miss my parents..." I sobbed.

"Shhhh. It'll be okay. I'm here." He said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head in the crook of his neck. We sat like this for a while.

"I'm sorry." I said with a stuffy nose.

"Its fine. I'm here for you. If you need, anything."

"Thank you. I'm gonna go shower."

I got up and went to shower. After I was done in the shower, I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I was going to wait until 7:15 to get ready. I changed into undergarments, a tank top, and spandex. I walked out of the bathroom and Taylor was sitting on my bed.

"You didn't have to wait for me."

"I wanted to." He patted next to him for me to sit down.

"I want you to know Bri, I'm here for you. Anything you need at all, I'm just a phone call away."

"Thank you Taylor. It means a lot." I said as I laid back. Then Taylor laid back also and looked at me.

"What?" I spoke up.

"Nothing, just admiring your beauty. I see why Nash likes you. Your a great person. Don't let anyone tell you different." He said as he laid on his back.

I then wrapped my arm around his stomach and he had his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his chest. Just laying there. Then we talked until I got up to get ready.

"I gotta get ready!"

I walked into my bathroom and straightened my hair, and put on mascara and eyeliner. Then I changed into white ripped skinny jeans, a black crop top, with black Jordan's.

"You look fine gurrrr!" Taylor said in a girl face.

"What have you been doing sitting in my room forever for? You really don't have anything else to do?" I said with a giggle.

"Well I do have other things to do, I just want to be here for you while Nash fails to be. You need someone. I can see that about you. Its like when Nash is gone, that's when you look lost. You don't look so lost to me anymore."

Maybe he was right. Maybe I do need Taylor and Nash. Because ever since Nash left, Taylor has been constantly up my ass to see if I'm okay. I really like having Taylor as my friend. He keeps me comfortable.

"Well, you really did help. I thank you for that. But we should get going. Its 7:45. Kaeli and Cam already left."

He stood up off of my bed and motioned for me to get on his back. I jumped on his back and he held my legs. He then zoomed out of the house. I had somehow gotten my keys before being yanked out of the door by a literal flying Taylor. He stopped in front of my car, and opened the driver door and let me get in. Then he slid over the hood and got in on his side.

"Your ass didn't dent my hood, did it?!" I chuckled.

"Naw girl its all good!" He said with a bright smile.

I started the ignition and drove to the party. It was a nice big white house with two floors. I parked in the street, then Taylor and I got out and I locked my car. As I was walking, Taylor had slipped his arm around my waist. Ehh, were just friends.

When we walked in, people were already drunk. There was dancing everywhere, then I found Kaeli and Cam. It looked Cam was shit faced and Kaeli was a little tipsy. She wasn't much of a drinker. Taylor had left my side to go get drinks. He then came back, and we walked into the living room.

"You wanna dance? Or Naw?" Taylor asked.

"Yassssss I wanna dance!"

I took his hand and started dancing. We danced for two hours. By that time I hadn't been able to find Kaeli or Cam. They must've went home.

"Well, I'm gonna go get more drinks." Taylor slurred out.

Then I saw something incredibly familiar. I saw a familiar head of hair on the couch. I walked over and saw... Oh my god.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
795K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...