James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Twenty-One

2K 33 0
By izzy_whatever_

"To be honest I just want you."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

"James!" "James!" I yell as I sprint out of the school doors, waving my math test in the air as I run to James who is currently outside leaning against his car talking to Josh.

He looks up at the sound of someone calling his name and a smile immediately takes part on his face. I finally get to him but stop and bend over with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. Jeesh I need to workout more.

"Hold...hold on...just gotta ca...catch my breath." I say and once I finally do I stand straight and see that both James and Josh have amused looks on their faces. I glare at them but then remember the whole purpose for me running like a maniac to James, and my lips break out into a grin.

"Ok James guess what," I say and he lifts one of his eyebrows in question. "I got an A on my math test!" I exclaim and for some this may be just a dumb thing to be exited over but I HATE math which results in me being bad at it so this is like a once in a lifetime thing.

James picks me up and spins me in a circle before putting me down and kissing me passionately. "Good job Bella," He says and I see Josh roll his eyes at us and I look over at him with raised eyebrows.

He scoffs, "You guys always just are so mushy," he says and I chuckle. Little does he know when him and Clara are together in his room you can hear everything, and I mean everything.

I smirk at him before saying, "Yah well we may be mushy but at least we aren't going at it like rabbits." He blushes and shifts on his feet. I have never seen him blush before.

"What do you mean?" He asks nervously and I grin mischievously at him.

"I mean that we can hear you and Clara going at it in your room. We can also hear what you sound like which is like this 'Oh Clara, yes Clara'." I say and his eyes go wide.

"Fuck you," he mumbles quietly under his breath which makes me and James laugh. Soon Lily, Owen and Clara all walk out and stop in front of us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Clara asks.

"Nothing," me and Josh say at the same time and Josh glares at me while Clara looks at us both confused before looking at James who just shrugs.

"So what do you guys want to do right now?" Owen asks and I see Lily's face light up.

"Well we have a date so that's what we are doing," Josh says and wraps an arm around Clara's shoulder.

"Can we go get ice cream?" She asks and we all nod with smile on our faces. Me and James get into his car followed by Lily and Owen and Josh and Clara go their separate ways.

James starts the car and heads to our favorite ice cream parlor. We listen to music the whole way there that me and Lily both sing horribly to while James and Owen laugh at us.

Once we get there James parks the car in the full parking lot and we get out. "I'm so freaking exited," Lily says and a smile appears on my face. She's so innocent that you can't help but smile at her. Out of everyone in the group she's the one that keeps us all together even though she's the newest, everyone loves her and enjoys her positivity.

"It's just ice cream babe." Owen says and Lily turns to him with a huge smile on her face that it makes my face hurt just looking at it.

"I know, that's why I'm exited, duh," She says in response and starts walking, almost running to the entrance of the parlor. We all laugh at her and follow shortly behind her. We get inside and I'm not surprised that the place is packed but I am also pleased to see that there is a short line. Most of the people in here are already seated and eating their ice cream. But as soon as the people inline turn to us from the sound of the bell ringing all their eyes widen in fear and they move out of the way. Seriously it's like out of a movie. I know that everyone in this town knows James Norris and fear him because he will kill anyone who so much as looks at him wrong. But I guess I'm surprised when I see how much people fear him because he's so affectionate with me.

We walk up to the cashier and order. The cashier is a skinny boy with blond hair and brown eyes, with freckles that spread across his cheeks. I almost feel bad when he nervously types the orders on the screen in front of him and how he stutters when talking to James.

Once we are done ordering we stand at the other side of the parlor where our ice cream will be served to us and wait. Once we get our ice cream we decide to eat it outside due to how packed the place is. We find a table with a blue and white striped umbrella over it and sit down. I only got a vanilla ice cream cone and start licking it. James didn't get anything and when I turn to look at him he's already staring intently at me with hooded eyes. I almost laugh because I know that he is getting turned on at me licking the ice cream probably imagining my tongue on something else, if you know what I mean.

I decide to tease him and stare straight into his eyes as I lick the ice cream slowly. His eyes narrow on my tongue. Then his eyes go back up to mine and I start to lightly chuckle at him while he glares at me then looks away.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I hear and my head whips in the direction of Lily with surprise evident on my face. Out of the corner of my eye I see James and Owen do the same, the same expression on their face as they look at Lily. She's staring down at her white shirt while using her finger to wipe off the ice cream that has dripped on there. After she's done she looks up and furrows her eyebrows at us. None of us say a word as we all just stare at her in shock. Lily never says bad words so to hear one come out of her mouth surprises us all.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" She asks and that snaps us out of our shock.

"You just said a bad word," Owen says still staring at her. She looks over at him and shrugs then continues eating her ice cream as if nothing happened. The three of us give each other confused looks mixed with a little bit of shock before shrugging and also continuing on our ice cream.

After getting done with our ice cream we head back home. The first thing we see when we walk through the door is Josh and Clara making out on the couch in the living room. All four of us groan at the two and they turn their heads to us with smirks on their faces. We then go and sit down on the couch across from them.

"You guys do know that you have a room to do that shit in right?" James says and Josh's smirk gets bigger.

"Oh come on James loosen up, we've already had sex where you guys are sitting." The four of us groan again this time in disgust and all stand up from the couch. Clara and Josh burst out laughing at us and we glare at them.

"You guys are gross," Lily says and we nod our head in agreement while Josh and Clara roll their eyes.

"What should we do tonight?" Clara asks effectively changing the subject. We all turn to James because he calls the shots, and wait for his answer.

After a few minutes he finally answers, "Maybe we could head to the club tonight and just have fun?" He asks and we agree with him.

And to spare time before going to the club we head to the game room.

It's been a couple hours and now it's time to head to the club. I put on tan kinda baggy pants with a black belt and a black tube top. I then put on strap on heels to go with the look. I give myself a natural makeup look and curl my hair in loose curls that fall down my back and touch the top of my butt. I then walk up to the body length mirror and feel please with myself.

James soon comes into the room and it takes everything in me not to jump him. He's only wearing a plain t-shirt with black jeans and black convers but it makes him look so hot. I move my eyes down his body, totally enjoying the sight that is in front of me. I look back up and meet his eyes and see that he has a smirk on his face. Busted. But I can't say I'm not embarrassed because I have caught him multiple times staring me down so it's only fair.

"Ready to go," He says with the smirk on his face. I nod and he grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs. We get down to the living room where every body else is and Clara and Lily turn and looks me up and down, nodding their heads in approval.

"Girl you look hot," Clara says and Lily nods her head agreeing with her comment.

"I could say the same about you two," I say and I look at what they are wearing. Clara is wearing a black lace halter top that's tucked into black skinny jeans with matching heels to go with the outfit. You can see through her top but the lace part is covering her breasts. Her hair is straightened and flows down her back softly. Lily is wearing a plain white skin tight dress that goes down to her mid thigh and is being held up by two skinny straps. She has a jean jacked around her arms and has white heeled boots to match, she also has her hair thrown up into a bun.

"Thank you." They both say and then we head into a suv with a driver since we will be drinking and won't be able to drive.

We get to the club and head inside and once we are in there we are surrounded by sweaty bodies on the dance floor and loud music ringing in our ears. We move around the bodies and make our way up the stairs to the VIP area and go up to the bar. We all order what drinks we want and find a couch to sit on while we wait for our drinks.

After we have all taking a couple of shots, everyone heads to the dance floor including me and James. James turns me around and pulls me to his body as he starts grinding on me. I match the rhythm of his hips and start grinding my ass back to him. My back is to his chest and I move my arm up until its around his neck. We dance like this for a few minutes until we change positions. I am now facing him while his thigh is in between my thighs as we still roll our hips in sync. We are both staring into each others eyes as we dance, lost in our own world. It's like everyone else disappears and it's just us in this club.

James then starts to push his leg harder in the space between my thighs and my eyes roll to the back of my head at the sensations that are shooting down to my core. I look back at James to see a pleased smirk on his face as he grabs me by the throat and kissed me hard. The kiss is fast paced and needy both of us wanting the other. We break apart and both of our chests are rising with each inhale we take. And we spend the rest of the night grinding on each other and making out.

Me and James are now in our room after getting home from the club. Josh and Clara are shitfaced and tripped a lot going up the stairs to their room while me, James, Lily, and Owen had to hold in our laughs at them. Those two were made for each other even if they argue a lot.

Me and James both got undressed and slipped under the covers to go to sleep. We are tangled together and have been talking for a couple minutes now. But James has now fallen asleep in the middle of a conversation and all you can hear are his soft snores. I let out a content sigh before cuddling more into him and drifting off into slumber.

I feel water being dumped on me and immediately sit up with a loud gasp at the cold sensation. I look up to see James falling over laughing his ass off while I'm dripping wet. I glare at him and he immediately shuts up. I stand up off of the bed, my glare unwavering and move slowly towards him. He starts to back up slowly before I move into a full sprint and chase him around the room.

"James you asshole come here!" I yell as I'm running behind him. I catch up enough to him to grab the back of his shirt and I pull him to me. But I realize my mistake because the next thing I know I'm falling down and bringing James with me to the floor. He's now on top of my with a smirk on his face and I glare at him again.

"Well Bella it seems your a little, wet." He says and I roll my eyes before looking away, giving him the silent treatment.

"Oh come on Bella you can't be that mad." He's right I'm not that mad but he doesn't need to know that.

"Bella talk to me," I still don't say anything and he grabs my chin to make me face him but I advert my eyes and he sighs.

"Bella please, your killing me here," He says and I just keep silent. "Look I'm sorry but please talk to me." And that's when I look at him and smile. He sighs in relief and leans his head down to give me a soft peck on my lips.

"Don't do that again, you scared me," He says and I laugh.

"Only if you don't pour water on me."

"Deal," He says and snuggles his head into my neck, kissing it here and there.

After a few minutes we get off of the floor and get changed. Then we both head downstairs to eat breakfast with the others.

But when we get down there what we see before us is not what we expect. I look to James with confusion and he gives me the same look right back. I face back to the chaos that's in front of us. Clara, Lily, Owen, and Josh are all throwing pillows at each other. I watch in amusement, but that soon goes away and a pillow hits me square in the face knocking me over causing me to fall flat on my ass.

James immediately goes into action and picks me up like I weigh nothing and holds me like a baby against his chest. He shields me away from everyone and glares at them all as they stop and stare at him with wide eyes.

"You guys hurt Bella, apologize now." He says in a serious tone and I almost laugh at his protectiveness. The four of them mumble a bunch of sorrys and I roll my eyes at James.

"James it was a pillow I'm fine can you put me down now." I say and he looks down at me with softness in his eyes and reluctantly sets me on my feet. But before I can fully move away he pulls me into his chest and hugs me while laying his head on top of mine. I hug him back and we stay like that before moving away but James still keeps me close to his body.

"We should probably go to your office James to talk about the gang and Bella's dad." Owen says and I suck in a breath at hearing my dad, even though I hate the man with everything in me it still upsets me that I never had a true father.

James tightens his hold on me before nodding and we all move to his office shutting the door behind us. Me and James go to sit behind his desk as the rest sit on the couch in front of his desk.

"Do we have any leads on who the rat is?" James asks and Josh shakes his head.

"No sadly, we have a couple of ideas but we still can't figure out who it is. We have also interviewed many people and they don't show any hints of betraying us," Josh says and James whispers and angry 'dammit' under his breath. I grab his hand and give a little squeeze to show support and he returns it in thanks.

"What about Bella's father, are there any leads to where he is?" He ask and this time it's Owen who answers.

"No he has completely disappeared it's like he doesn't exist, there are no hints or anything." He says and James shakes his head.

"We need to figure this shit out soon before they have the opportunity to try anything again, but we also need a break we have been working for weeks on this." He says.

"We should go on a trip!"  Clara says and we all look at each other before nodding...

___________________________

I wonder where they will go? Just kidding I already know. But I want to let you know that the next three chapters are going to be the days they are on vacation so the next chapter will be day one, chapter after that will be day two of trip (and some juicy stuff will be in that chapter *wink *wink*), and the chapter after that will be the third day of the trip also the last day of the trip because something happens in that chapter *evil smirk* it's honestly not that big of a deal, well I think it's not that big of a deal. But thank you anyways for reading I hope you are enjoying it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.2K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
13.7K 492 20
This story contains: juicy lies, *smirk smirk* and adventure! // I don't know why but I just started running as fast as I could. I ran towards the w...
18.8K 562 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
1.7M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...