π•™π•šπ•€ π•£π•–π•“π• π•£π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–οΏ½...

By flippedmyswitch

[ON PAUSE] A normal girl, whose father has a huge secret. A secret that will lead to her families death. What... More

fatality and resurrection [one]
new beginnings [two]
lust, fear, and... magic? [four]
early bloomer, explanations, and founder's party [five]
surprise meeting [six]
rescue and adapting [seven]
new world? [eight]
new friends... [nine]
not a joke anymore [ten]
cockblock... [eleven]
elaborate, pea-brain [twelve]
sweet dreams, angel [thirteen]
aggression issues [fourteen]
the lacrosse game [fifteen]
the batman in my life [sixteen]
how do you cheat in bowling? [seventeen]
him? my jeep? no way [eighteen]
walmart of guns [nineteen]
northern blue monkshood [twenty]
undying love [twenty-one]
red sclera [twenty-two]
summary of season one and two
prologue to season 3a
mission to go home [one]
doing her job [two]
helpless [three]
mind games [four]

introductions and more cryptic notes [three]

1.9K 65 25
By flippedmyswitch

𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝

At the boardinghouse, Stefan was getting ready for bed. He left after the twins left. He still couldn't fathom the familiarities between the twins now and the twins then. 

A crow flew into the room and to the pillar on the ceiling. Stefan turns to the balcony. "Damon." 

Damon was standing there with a smug grin, "Hello Brother." 

Stefan furrows his eyebrows, "A crows a bit much, don't you think?" 

Damon smirks ruffling through Stefan's papers, "Wait till you see what I can do with the fog." 

Stefan was not a fan of his older brother games, "When did you get here?" 

Damon goes to the bookcase and jokes, "Well, I couldn't miss your first day of school. Your hairs different, I like it." The smirk stayed glued to Damon's face. 

Stefan clenches his jaw, "It's been 15 years, Damon." 

Damon rolls his eyes, "Thank god. I couldn't take another day of the nineties. The horrible grunge look, it did not suit you." 

Stefan tries to get answers from him, "Why are you here?" 

Damon pouts, "I missed my little brother." 

Stefan continued to try, "You hate small towns, it's boring. There's nothing for you to do." 

Damon responds, "I've managed to keep myself busy." 

Stefan eyes watch Damon's every move, "All those dead bodies. You didn't even hide them. That is very clumsy of you." 

"Ahh," Damon starts, leaning against the desk, "That could be a problem... for you." 

Stefan seethes out, "Why are you here now?" Stefan hated playing his little game all the time. 

"I could ask you the same thing, however, I'm pretty certain your answer could be summed up in three little words... The Gilbert Twins." 

Stefan's glare hardens and jaw clenches.

"They took my breath away, especially Madison. They are dead ringers of Katherine and Jordan. Is it working Stefan? Being around them, being in their world. Does it make you feel alive?" 

Stefan grits his teeth, "Elena is not Katherine." 

Damon raises his eyebrow, amusement flashes over his face. "What about Madison? Huh?" Damon smirks, "I remember meeting her. We were at the cemetery. I was shocked. They are so similar. But let's hope she is different; we both know how that ended." 

Damon flashes in front of Stefan. "Tell me something. When was the last time you fed on something stronger than a squirrel?" 

Stefan wasn't going to let Damon get in his head. "I know what you're doing. It's not going to work." Stefan says, facing the opposite direction of Damon. 

"Come on, don't you crave a little?" Damon taunts, as he hits Stefan. They were now facing each other again. 

Stefan's eyes change a little, "Damon, stop." 

Damon only pushes him harder. "Let's do it together. I saw a couple of girls out there," Damon hits Stefan harder, "Or let's just cut to the chase, let's go straight for Elena and Madison. As long as I get Madison." 

Stefan pushes Damon back, "Stop it!" 

Damon only continues, "Imagine what their blood tastes like!" Stefan looks away, veins appear under his eyes. "Cause I can!" Damon yells, knowing he is affecting Stefan. 

"I said stop!" Stefan pushes Damon out the window. He lands on the hard ground. He uses his strength to pull himself up, looking for Damon. 

"I was impressed." Damon says from behind him, "I give it a six, miss on style but I was pleasantly surprised." Stefan starts to stand up. "Very good on the whole face thing though." Damon mimics, putting his hands up and makes a weird face. "It was good." Damon laughs. 

"You think it's all fun and games, Damon, huh? But wherever you go people die." Stefan lectures at Damon, who just shrugs. 

"That's a given." Damon's says like it is a fact. 

"Not here, I won't allow it." Stefan says. 

Damon tilts his head, "I take that as an invitation." 

Stefan pleads, "Damon, please. After all these years can't we give it a rest." 

Damon walks toward Stefan, "I promised you an eternity of misery so I'm just keeping my word." 

Stefan continues his plead, "Just stay away from the twins." 

Damon ignores that question. "Where is your ring?" Stefan's head snaps to his hand. It was empty. How did he not notice? "You know the sun is coming up in a couple of hours then poof! Ashes to ashes." 

Stefan visibly gulps. He needed to live. At least long enough to protect the town. "Relax, dude. It's right here." Damon hand Stefan the ring. 

The second he had it on, Damon threw him against the shed. Stefan lays on his back. "You should know better than to think you are stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again." Damon threatens. 

"I think we woke up Zach." He starts whistling and walking to the house, "Sorry Zach."

Madison's head was pounding. She groans and gets up. She would say she would never drink again, but everyone knew that was a lie. The events from last night clear up in her head. She saved Vicki! Thank god!

She gets up. Who throws parties on weekdays? That is so stupid. Madison goes into the bathroom to shower. She enters the warm water. 

She didn't have a chance to clean up last night because she was too drunk. She cleans off all the germs and unknown solutions from the night before with her vanilla scented wash. She washes her face with her face wash. She gets out of the shower, feeling a little better. She brushes her teeth with her towel wrapped around her naked body. 

She left her clothes in the room again. Once she was satisfied with her teeth, she went to her room to wear her clothes. She wore a tight, long gray sleeve that ended at her belly button. She wore olive-color semi-formal pants. 

She grabs her phone and walks out of the room. She bumps into Aunt Jenna. "Morning." Madison grumbled. 

"I put Motrin on the kitchen counter, but first help me. Should I put my hair up or down?" Jenna tells her as she puts her hair up. 

"Sexy stewardess." Madison comments. Jenna puts her hair down. Elena exits her room and answers for Madison, "Boozy Housewife." 

Jenna laughs and looks at Elena, "Okay, up it is. You are feisty." Elena nods, "I feel good. A walk on sunshine and that type of stuff." 

Madison smirks, "Does this have anything to do with a certain Salvatore?" Elena playfully shoves Madison. 

Madison dramatically falls against the wall. "Did you see that Jenna? She is a bully." Madison playfully gasps. 

Jenna plays along, "How dare you Elena? You are grounded." Elena shakes her head and laughs. 

Jeremy walks out of his room. "Morning." Jeremy says and runs down the stairs. In the show, he would have gone to the hospital for Vicki, but she was never attacked. The twins leave for school together.

During the ride to school, Elena explained how Stefan showed up last night. The two talked all night, just like the show. Madison remembers how Elena meets Damon today. Should she go with her? 

The girls park and head to their lockers. They joke around the whole time. They now had a stronger bond. Madison understood Elena more. Before everything went south, Madison didn't really like Elena. 

Obviously, she lost a lot of people throughout the show, but so did everyone else. The producers did a bad job projecting Elena's caring side. 

The school day was overall normal. At lunch, Caroline, Bonnie, and the twins sit together. "We haven't hung out, just us four, in so long. Let's go to the grill after school." Caroline offers. 

All the girls agreed. "Oh, I also have a stack of paper to fold, so you guys will help!" Caroline smiles, as the rest of the girls' groan. 

The day went on. One thing was swirling in Madison's mind, meeting Damon. The last time the two met, He compelled her to forget. Obviously, she didn't know that.

The group was now sitting at a table outside of the grill. Madison was eating a basket of fries, not helping Care with the papers. "Well, I was talking to Grams and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was a lot of death and so much blood and carnage created it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie says. 

"Hm... yeah, then you pour your Grams another shot, and she told you about aliens," Caroline says rudely, causing Madison to kick her leg under the table, "Ow! What was that for?" 

Madison shrugs, "You were being rude." Caroline rolls her eyes the turns to Elena, "So then what?" 

Elena looks up. "Then nothing." The brunette said. "You and Stefan talked all night. There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline eyes Elena. 

"No, we didn't go there." Elena denies. 

"Not even a handshake?" Caroline says, still suspicious, "I mean Elena we are your friends, okay? You are supposed to share the smut." 

Madison fake gags, "Not with me. I do not want to know about your non-existent sex life." Elena blushes, while Care and Bonnie laughs. 

"We just talked for hours." Elena says, recalling the memory. 

"What is with the blockage? Jump his bones already!" Caroline says, smiling, "Okay it's easy. Boy like girl... girl likes boy, sex. That is what Madison taught me." 

Madison and Bonnie burst out laughing. Madison wipes fake tears, "They grow up so fast." Caroline smirks and looks at Elena. 

"Profound." Elena says, before a mask of determination takes over her face. She grabs Madison and her bag and gets up. 

"Where are you going with my bag?" Madison says, acting oblivious. Really, she knew what was happening. 

"We are going. Caroline is right. It is easy. if I sit here long enough, I will end up talking myself out of it." She explained. 

Madison groans and gets up, "I really don't want to see you jump his bones." Madison was bubbling with excitement, but she hid it well.

They arrive at the boarding house, it looked so much bigger than the show. "Damn, the-he is loaded." Madison says in awe. She almost slipped a 'they'. That would be hard to explain. 

The twins walk to the front door. There was no proper doorbell, so Lena knocked. The door opens, just enough that you could walk in, by the force of Elena's knock. Elena walks in. Who just barge into a house? 

"Stefan? Stefan?" Elena yells to see if her boy toy is there. She sees his bookbag. The girls look around the room. 

"Wow." Madison mutters, before they hear something behind them. They turn around and walk closer to the door. A crow flies in. 

The girls turn around. Madison is face-to-face with a handsome blue-eyed vampire. He was so much better looking in person. He tilts his head and looks at the twins curiously, mostly Madison. 

"We're sorry for barging in the door was..." Elena turns around and sees the door closed, "...open." Madison internally rolls her eyes at Damon. 

"You must be Madison," Damon says looking at me then glances at Elena, "and you must be Elena. I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." His gaze stays on Madison, who just raises her eyebrow at him. 

"I didn't know Stefan had a brother." Elena tells him, confused. 

"Actually, he said none that he talks too." Madison says emphasizing on talk. 

"Well, Stefan isn't one to brag." Damon smirks. 

"Arrogant, much?" Madison playfully says. He tilts his head and stares at Madison. He looks like a puppy right now. Madison unintentionally stares at his lips. She snaps out of it. "Don't look at me like that." Madison mumbles, looking away. 

Damon smirks noticing her heart beating faster. "Please come" Damon leads the twins to the living room, his hand on the small of Madison's back. 

The size contrast of his calloused hands and her tiny waist makes his dead heart flutter. Damon get a hang of it, he thinks. He is here for Jordan and nothing else. 

"I'm sure Stefan will be along soon." He tells the girls. 

"I don't really care. Lena is forcing me to be moral support. She wants to jump on his bones." Madison whispers to Damon, making it loud enough for Elena to hear. 

Elena's face turns beet-red, "Madison!" Madison flashes her an innocent smile. Damon looks at Madison. She was just like her. "Wow. This is your living room?" Elena says, changing the subject.

Damon redirected his attention to Elena. "Living room, parlor, Sotheby auction. It is a little kitschy for my taste." Damon tells Lena. He continues, "I see why my brother is so smitten. It's about time, for a while there I never thought he would get over the last one. Nearly destroyed him." 

Madison rolls her eyes, knowing exactly what he was doing. Elena, however, was oblivious, "Last one?" 

Damon looks at her, "Yeah, Katherine. His girlfriend." Elena furrows her brows and shakes her head. Damon hides a smirk, "Oh, you haven't had the awkward ex's conversation, yet." 

Elena mutters, "Nope." Damon was making it so obvious. How did El not see that? 

"Oops, well I'm sure it'll come up now." Damon simply shrugs. 

Madison cuts in, "Like you wanted it to." Elena looks over at Madison confused. How dumb was this girl? 

Damon looks at Madison impressed. She could read him like a book. "Or maybe he didn't tell you because he didn't want you to think he was on the rebound. We all know how those relationships end." Damon continuously trying to plant doubt into Elena's head.

"Or he has a brother, who is trying to plant doubt into your head." Madison tell her sister, slightly glaring at Damon. Stelena would happen if he liked it or not. Elena looks at her with a small smile, while Damon stares at Madison in shock. He did not expect her to say it out loud. 

He quickly masks his emotions and puts on a smirk. "Hello, Stefan." Madison and Elena turn around, and see Stefan standing there.

He was smirking at Madison. He had heard what she said. He was glad she knew what his brother was doing. "I didn't know you guys were coming." Stefan says, wrapping his arm around Elena's shoulder. He wasn't this cheery in the show, but Madison didn't complain. 

Madison smiles at the couple. "I will not accept Stelena slander." Madison says, mainly looking at Damon, who rolls his eyes. 

 Elena smiles and looks at Stefan, "I came to see if you wanted to watch the comet together." That was a lie. Madison opens her mouth, but Elena glares at her. She immediately went quiet. 

"I would love to." Stefan says. 

"Aw, this is so cute... I might throw up." Madison fake gags. 

Damon smirks at the girl, "Not a fan of relationships either?' Madison shrugs, "More of a hookup type of girl. But I don't just sleep with anybody. I need to know them for at least a week. Not that there is anything wrong with that." 

Damon smirks, "Same." 

Stefan cuts in, "That's a lie. He will sleep with anybody with a pulse." Madison notices Damon glares at Stefan with a look, that says 'back off, she is mine'. 

 Madison smirks, "I can tell by the way he acts." 

Damon pouts, "What does that mean?" He looked adorable pouting. 

Madison smiles, "You'll find out soon. We are leaving." Madison turns to Damon, "It was... okay meeting you." 

Damon laughs at her bluntness, "it was amazing meeting you, angel." Madison and Elena leave and go home. Madison cleared Elena's head from doubt. Her goal was complete.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. No vampires, no drama. It was kind of nice. Of course, that wouldn't last long, so might as well make it count. Elena and Madison threw a small dance party, just the two of them. 

Once night hit, Madison took a shower to clean off the germs of the day. She walks out and changes into her pajamas. She decides to write in her diary before bed.

Dear diary,

The past few days have been pretty good, but weird. After my last entry, I went to the grill. I played pool with Tyler and beat him. Everything went as planned before I walked outside. 

When I left, I heard loud growls. The growls were too low to be human. Are werewolves already in town? It's not even the full moon. After that, I sped home. I know speeding is bad, but I didn't want to die. 

Then earlier today, Elena and I went to the boarding house. It was huge. We met Damon. He seemed super interested in me. I didn't even look like Katherine. I am guessing I have my own doppelgänger. He was obviously putting doubt in Elena's head to ruin Stelena's relationship. I managed to knock down all doubt before we went home. 

Stefan was also super happy when he saw us, which was nice but weird. In the show, there was an intense stare down between the two brothers, but it was nice. It was obvious Stefan and I pissed off Damon. It was fun. 

Everything else was pretty normal. I am going to hide this diary with my life because it has information no one can know. If anyone gets their hands on it, I will have to tell them everything. That is a risk I am not willing to take. 

I also want to free Enzo. I just need to come up with a plan. The poor guy has been tortured by Augustine continuously. I was thinking over thanksgiving break, or when Damon opens the tomb. 

I will have to tell Enzo what I know. He would be confused on how I know about him being locked up, but I know I could trust him. I will just swear him to secrecy. That's it for now. Bye.

-Madison

Madison closes her diary and looks around the room to hide it. She notices a loose screw on the floorboard. She lifts it up and finds an empty space. It was dusty and old. She gets a wet rag and wipes it. 

Once the space was clean, it revealed a small drawer. Intrigued, Madison carefully opens the drawer. She gasps at what she sees. Why the hell is it under the floorboard? She sees a note in the corner and grabs it.

If you are reading this, you found the stakes. They are white oak. These are one of the lasts. Don't let anyone take them. We took the last of the wood from the sign and under the bridge. You can't let them have it.

If you are unfamiliar to stakes, you don't know they exist. Don't worry about it. You will find out soon. Just don't tell anyone. Keep it secret or you and all your loved ones will be in danger.

-M.M.

What the hell? Was M.M. Klaus' father? Madison's head races with thoughts. Why was it in the Gilbert household? Will whoever hid these stakes come back? She hears small pecks at the window. 

The blinds were closed so whatever it was couldn't see her. She quickly places the note back and closes the drawer. She puts her diary in the space above it. It hid the drawer perfectly. She places the loose floorboard back. 

She dusts off her pajama pants and heads over to the window. She opens the blinds to see a beautiful white bird. She didn't know what type, but it was gorgeous. It almost looked happy to see her. 

She sees a note in between its beak. What is up with the cryptic notes? She opens the window just enough to grab the note. She closes the window right after. She sighs and closes the blinds. She sat on the edge of her bed and read the note.

Hello, again. You must be confused. Why did I say 'animal attacks'? It is because animals didn't cause the deaths. It is a creature nobody believes exists. A myth or fiction, they say. They paint out our ancestors to be crazy when in reality, they couldn't have been more right. I want to see how fast you'll figure this out, considering you found the white oak stakes.

-J.P.

Madison's heart dropped at the last line. How did they know? She just found it. And who is J.P? Great, she has to figure out two names. Wait did the note say 'our ancestors'? 

Does that mean it is someone from my bloodline? It could be Gilbert or Petrova, but the note has a 'P', so it has to be Petrova. It can't be Katherine and Isobel because their name doesn't start with a J. Maybe it is her doppelganger. 

The evidence all makes sense. Damon being interested in her, Elena and her being twins, Stefan being surprised when he saw her walk out of the bathroom, and the fact that there is no known Petrova with a J in the show. 

Things just got ten time more complicated. Madison shakes her head and goes to bed. In reality, she just stares at the ceiling thinking. 

Eventually, her eyes get heavy and she falls asleep. Someone admires Madison from the window. They felt bad for putting her through brain games, but there was no way she could flat out tell her. They just hope she figures it out so they could hold their baby in their arms.

Madison wakes up groggy. She tossed and turned all night. How could she get a good sleep? She wanted to tell someone, but who? Who would believe her? If she asked the Salvatore brothers, they would bombard her with questions she wasn't going to answer. 

She sighs and heads to the closet. She deserved to wear comfy clothes after last night. She pulled out an oversized gray sweatshirt and black yoga pants. She put her hair in a ponytail. She grabs her phone and walks downstairs. 

Today was the night of the comet. Madison goes to the kitchen and finds Elena sitting on her phone. "Morning." Madison tells her going to the cupboard for a pop tart. She memorized where everything was, so they wouldn't get suspicious. 

Elena looks at Madison, "How do you still look cute in those type of clothes?" 

Madison smirks and turns around with the pop tart in her hand. "I am Madison Gilbert. I always look good." 

Elena rolls her eyes. She looks at her phone and looks at Madison, "Come on. It's time to go." Madison grabs her backpack from the couch and walks out the door.

Bonnie joins the girls, who were passing out flyers for the comet. "Hi, night of the comet. Would you like a program?" 

Madison looks over at Lena. "How are you and Stefan?" she says, passing out the flyers. Elena looks over at her twin, "We're good. I was going to text him yesterday, but we never exchanged that stuff." 

Bonnie smiles, "That is an important milestone in a relationship." 

Elena agrees, "Isn't it?" She continues, "The timing is kind of weird anyway." 

Madison groans, "When is the timing ever right?" 

Elena tries to defend herself, "I'm not ready." 

Bonnie joins in, "Who is?" 

Elena shakes her head, "At least I put myself out there." 

Madison decides to steal Bonnies line. "Is that what you're calling it?" Madison sasses. 

Elena furrows her eyebrows, "What do you mean?" 

Bonnie replies, "All we're hearing is reasons why you can't." Elena doesn't reply, knowing they are right.

Madison went to the grill after giving out the posters. She was going home at night anyway. She was playing pool with Caroline when Damon walks in. 

He sees Madison bend down to hit the ball and smirks. She feels someone's eyes burn into her bum. She hits the ball, making it in, and gets up. She looks around. Her eyes land on the culprit. Damon. 

She rolls her eyes and flicks him off. He was staring at a minor. Not a good thing. Caroline smirks at Madison, "Who is the hottie staring at you?" 

Madison glances back at Damon and tells Caroline, "Some random dick." 

Caroline looks at me and raises her eyebrows, "Fine, then let me talk to him." She starts to strut towards him. 

Madison grabs her arm. "No! I mean- you don't know him. He could be dangerous." Madison tries to lie. She hated the fact that Damon was 100% listening. In the corner of her eye, she saw Damon smirk. 

Caroline smiles, getting her friend's- sort of- confession. "He is all yours." The blondie says. At least Caroline won't be abused by the vampire. 

Caroline leaves so she could change for the comet. Madison decides to join the oldest Salvatore. "Hey! I'm bored and Caroline left me, so you're going to hang out with me." Madison smiles at the man. 

Damon smirks at the girl. He was intrigued by her. "I would love to give you company," Damon continues, "Tell me about yourself." 

Madison thinks for a second. It wasn't like she knew herself a lot. She just knew how to act from a folder and diary. "Well, my name is Madison Gilbert, but people call me the party Gilbert. I am an Aries. I am a little narcissistic. I don't do relationships. And I can be protective over the ones I love." Madison said what she remembered from the folder. 

Damon smirks, "We have a lot of things in common, angel." 

Madison smiles, "Nicknames already? I will call you... Day." 

Damon looks at the girl, "Day? I like it it's got a kink to it." 

Madison smirks, "Of course it does, I made it." Damon gives a genuine laugh. The two talk and joke around for a while. They really got to know each other. Madison could see how big of a softie he really was behind his 'bad boy' persona. Obviously, she didn't say that to his face, that would ruin the mood. 

There was 20 minutes till the comet. "You want to watch the comet together?" Damon asked, surprising Madison. Nonetheless, she accepted. 

"As long as you don't kill me." Madison jokes. 

"I promise." Damon replies, with a small chuckle, "I have a special place we can watch. If you would like to go, you have to promise not to tell anyone." 

Madison smiles, "I promise." Damon trusted the girl for some reason. He never trusted people easily, but with Madison it was easy. 

He takes her hand and leads her to a special place. It was a place not shown on the show, but it was beautiful. Beautiful would be an understatement. 

It was a beautiful garden. It was filled with all the types of flowers you could imagine. Almost every color was displayed on the flowers. Even sage green. There was a little seating area, just enough for two people. 

It was the perfect view for the comet. The seating area was a big round daybed. It had white cushions and black support. Madison was mesmerized by her surroundings. She was in awe

Damon saw the girl's reaction and smiled. It was just like Jordan's reaction. "I know it isn't a lot, but-" 

He was cut off by Madison, "are you kidding? This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Words don't even do it justice." Madison was in love with the location. Damon was reassured by her words and told her the story of the garden as they laid on the daybed and stared at the sky, 

"When I was younger and I lived here, my mother used to bring me here. Stefan wasn't born at the time. It was our little secret. She planted every single one of these plants. I always come back to keep them pretty and alive. My mom passed away when I was young from and incurable disease. Whenever I miss her, I come here. Sometimes I feel like she would be disappointed in me." Damon poured his heart out to the girl he met barely 24 hours ago. He looks over at the girl. She was watching him. 

She smiled softly, "I'm one thousand present sure she would be proud of you." Madison bringing her hand up to Damon's hair, gently stroking his hair. Madison continued, "She sounds like a wonderful woman. I bet she is watching over you, extremely proud at the man you have become. She might not be here in person, but she will always be in your heart." Madison's words were like silk. They were smooth and comforting. 

Damon looks at her with a small glint of hope in his eyes, "Are you sure?" 

Madison smiles softly, continuously stroking his hair, "I am one hundred percent sure." Madison knew his mom was in a prison world. She knew she started a new family. 

She remembered how Lily was when she was a human, too. She was going to leave with her children. Take them to safety, but Giuseppe found out. She tried so hard to save her kids, but every attempt failed. Damon smiles at the girl.

Her heart was pure. Too pure for him, he thought. The pair look at the sky in comfortable silence. They were cuddled together. Damon's head was laying on Madison's chest. Her arms were wrapped around his neck. 

One of Damon's hands found their way to Madison's free hand. They subconsciously start to hold hands. The comet arrives. It passes through the sky. It looked lonely. It kind of resembled Damon. He was lonely for centuries. He waited so long to open the tomb for Katherine, or whoever Madison's doppelganger is, only to find it filled with vampires that weren't his girl. 

After the comet passed, they continued to lay there. "I could be here all night, if I could." Madison say, breaking the silence. 

Damon looks at Madison. "Then let's stay here." 

Madison looks down to see Damon. "Are you sure? I mean I know this place is super special to you. I don't just want to-" 

Damon cuts of the girl's rambling. "I showed this to you for a reason. I like your company." Damon tells the girl truthfully. 

Madison smiles, "Let the night begin." The two laid there all night. They eventually change positions. Madison's back lays and Damon's front. His arms wrap around her. They both fall asleep. 

Unknown to both, someone watched in the shadows. She was the same person who gave the note. She was happy for her baby. She knew her baby would be protected by the man, who wrapped his arms around her. 

She knew one day she would she her baby in person, but it was too dangerous right now.

𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 906 35
"What would you do if I died tonight?" Olivia questioned, her eyes remaining closed in case Dylan tried to catch a glimpse of her expression. But sur...
657K 14.7K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
232 27 12
Olivia: "Are you sure about this?" Stiles: "Liv, I have to. It's my dad." He looks down at me. Olivia: "I know. I'm just worried about you." Stiles...
643 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, ThaΓ­s faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...