Nothing More Than Best Friend...

By Spreading_My_Wings

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM PERIODICALLY EDITING ALL THESE CHAPTERS, SO THEY MIGHT BE AWFUL BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND... More

Chapter 1- Is that..?
Chapter 2- Catching Up
Chapter 3- Falling
Chapter 4- The Boyfriend
Chapter 5-Whirlwind of Emotions
Chapter 6- In love with my Best Friend
Chapter 7- My Boyfriend
Chapter 8- Supportive Boyfriend
Chapter 9- Some of the Future and a Little Bit of the Past
Chapter 10; Going Home
Chapter 11: First Time for Everything
Chapter 12- Famous People
Chapter 13- Crazy Friends and Good News
Chapter 14: Teen Choice Awards
Chapter 15- Radio Hosting w/ Harry Styles
Chapter 17- Day One
Chapter 18- Horseplay
Chapter 19- Good or Bad news?
Chapter 20- New Faces
Chapter 21- Pool Party
QUICK FILLER
Chapter 22- What Better Place Than an Ed Sheeran Concert
Chapter 23- Last of Charlie Adams
Chapter 24- Happily Married
Epilogue

Chapter 16- Surprises at Holmes

2.6K 27 2
By Spreading_My_Wings

OMG the title is so clever. stop

Charlie POV

"Mommy I'm home!" Harry sung while walking into the familiar house. 

"Oh kids! I've missed you so much!" Anne said, charging down the stairs. 

"Hi Anne!" I squealed, jumping into my somewhat of a second mom's arms. It's awkward cuz I usd to call her Aunt Annie, but that would just make things strange in the family. 

Next thing I knew, I was taken down to the ground and my cheeks were slobbered in kisses. 

"Oh how I've missed you" Gemma said. 

"So my girlfriend gets more love than I do from my sister?" Harry asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Yes, because she is practically a sister to me and I like her better than you!" Gemma said, sticking her tongue out at cury q and standing up. 

"Babe?" I called to Harry, reaching my arms out to him. He chuckled and pulled me up with ease. 

"You don't even understand how long I've waiting for this to happen" Gemma sighed, sitting down on the couch. 

"You do realize you've seen us since this happened?" I asked. 

"Yes, but its just so fresh" She said. I gave her a quizzical look but then shook my head and dropped it. 

"I'm going over to mi casa. You coming?" I asked Harry. He shrugged and took my hand in his. 

We walked the 100 feet and ended up at my door. I run the doorbell and heard shuffling. 

"That better be my baby!" I heard my moms voice on the other side. "Oh dear! I've missed you" She said pulling me in for a tight hug. She continued to say 'my baby girl' over and over again while holding me. 

"Ok mom. I missed you too and all, but I'd like to breathe a bit too" I said, giggling. 

"Oh Harry! My god, have you grown?" She asked, pulling him in for a hug, as well. 

"There is a possibility that I have. I stopped keeping track" He said chuckling. 

"Daniel home?" I asked. 

"No, going to house hunting in London with Chelsea" My mom said. I nodded. 

"Mom, can you make cookies, I've missed them so very much!" I asked, pulling Harry up the stairs. 

"Where are we going?" Harry asked. 

"Have you seriously forgotten the inside of the house? Is old age getting to you, babe?" I said, pinching his cheek while walking into my bedroom. 

I fell onto my bed and motioned for him to come over to me. When he was close enough, I pulled him down by his shirt and pressed my lips to his. 

"That was a long car ride" I mumbled against his lips. 

"Sure was" He replied. 

"It's going to be really awkward if my mom walks in" I said, not wanting to leave his kisses. 

"Yeah" He said, pushing my body down farther and pressing his body against mine. 

Time flew and as I said, it was quite awkward when my mom walked in on us in the middle of sucking off each others faces. 

"Oh. God kids! At least lock the door... I'm scarred for life" She said, holding her hands to her eyes. By this, time Harry rolled off of me and we were both in hysterics at my mom. "Cookies are ready whenever you guys are done with.. that" She said, trying to walk out of my room with her eyes covered, however she didn't succeed and walked into a few walls. 

"Mom, stop doing that. Open your eyes and walk down the stairs like a normal person." I said, acting motherly. 

"I hope you aren't going to be that strict to our kids" Harry said. 

"Who said we are having kids?" 

"Well after we get married, of course" 

"You said we were getting married?" I asked, turning around ot face him. 

"You did"

"Oh did I now?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

"Yeah, when we were like 8" 

"You remember that?" I asked, with disbelief. 

"Yeah, of course I do. Come on, I've been planning our wedding for 11 years!" He said, sitting up. 

"Oh really? So when am I going to know all of the plans?"

"On our wedding day?" 

"Which is...?" 

"I'll let you know after I propose" He said with a cheeky smile. 

"And when is that going to happen?" I asked, starting to be interested in the topic. 

"Right now" Harry said, with a straight face. 

"Are you serious?" I asked, my eyes wide and my heart beating. 

But due to the loud cackle from my idiotic boyfriend, I got the answer without a proper response. 

"You're so fucking annoying!" I said, slapping his arm multiple times before walking out of my room and downstairs. Next to the plate of freshly baked cookies was a note saying that my mom was at Anne's house. Of course. I started munching on my first cookie when arms snaked around my waste. 

"Sorry" Harry mumbled, kissing my shoulder. 

"No, I'm mad at you!" I hissed. 

"What, you thought we were going to get married at 19 years old?" Harry asked, turning me around. 

"No, but I mean if you proposed I wouldn't have said no" I said, looking at Harry. 

"I know that, because you love me too much, right?" 

"Pushing it" I said, turning aorund and stealing another cookie. "Lets go back to your house because everyone is there" 

On the way back, Harry holding the plate of cookies I refused to leave, my phone vibrated. 

From Skye: 

I see you #stalker ;) 

I turned to face her house and smiled, seeing her in her window. I motioned for her to come out of the house. She held up her pointer finger to let me know she'll be down in a sec. 

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, realizing that I stopped walking. I smiled, seeing Skye running towards Harry and I. She pushed passed me and headed straight for Harry. 

"No! The cookies!" I said, quickly grabbing the plate before he was knocked down onto the grass. 

"Fatso!" Skye said, turning around, while sitting atop my boyfriend. 

"The fact that you are sitting on my boyfriend really isn't the best thing for me right now" I said. 

"Oh don't worry! I mean Nooeevverrrr would I think of doing that!" She said. 

"What's Nooevverrr?" I asked, dragging out the word as she had. 

"It's nothing." She rushed. "Let's go to the Styles" She said, skipping along. 

"Weird" I mumbled, Harry nodded in agreement. 

We walked into the house to my mom telling Anne what she had unfortunately seen back in my room. 

"It could have been worse, you know" I said, leaning on the counter top in the kitchen. 

"Yeah, you're lucky. I was about to take her leggings off" Harry said, winking at me. 

"Yeah, and I was about to lick his abs" I said, playing along. 

"Even I don't want to hear that!" Skye said, making a disgusted face. 

"Ew.... oh my god. You guys are so gross!" Gemma said, shaking her head. 

"I mean, we were just giving examples" 

"Just stop" Anne said, holding her hand out. 

"And they are the ones who wanted us to be together" I said, looking up at the boy I was leaning on. He smiled and kissed my nose. 

"See, that I don't mind" Skye said. 

"Hey where is Noah?" Harry aksed. 

"Feeling out ruled by women, now?" My mom asked, raising her eyebrow. 

"As much as I love my girlies, yes" Harry said. 

"I'm surprised he isn't here with Skye. I mean all the late night walks, I see you two practically doing it in the window whenever I am home. You are worse than these two" Gemma said. 

Harry and I slowly turned towards Skye who was motioning for Gemma to stop. When she realized that we were watching her she stopped and gave us a nervous smile. 

"Come on" I said, storming out of the house, with Harry next to me and Skye following behind. 

"We were going to tell you we ju-" 

"Sh" I said, walking across the street. 

I knocked on the door to find Noah. 

"When did you guys get here?" I just pulled him up the stairs and into his room, which ironically looked into Skye's room. 

"Spill" I said, as Harry sat Skye down. Noah looked at Skye. 

"Gemma slipped" She said. Noah bit his lip and slowly nodded. 

"So..." Harry asked, tapping his foot. 

"It happend like 3 months ago" Noah revealed. 

"And?" 

"Nothing really else" Skye said. 

"How did it happen?" I asked

"It just kind of happened, I guess? We were in the living room watching god knows what movie and all of a sudden we just started kissing and then I asked her to be my girlfriend" Noah said. 

"Cute" I mumbled. 

"Yeah, well..." Skye said. 

"Ok enough with the awkwardness! But we do have to get to dinner. We are going out with the family sooooooooo love you both oodles and bunches. See ya later love birds" I called, pulling Harry along with me. 

"That's just weird" Harry said, as we walked back into the Styles home. I nodded in agreement. 

"I guess that's what it was like for them when we started dating"

"Yeah, but everyone knew this was going to happen" He said, motioning in between us. 

"Did you know?" I asked. He just shrugged. 

About 3 hours later, when my dad and Robin got back from work, we went out to a fancy resutrant, Harry insisted on paying. 

"So whats new with you two? Any award shows coming up, Charls?" Anne asked. 

"Yeah well I have a bunch of talk shows that I'm cohosting for a bit and then we are starting to get ready for the next Teen Awards. They also asked if I would help with the Billboards in LA in a couple of months. I mean the boys are going to be there, so it makes sense to go as well" She nodded 

"And Harry?" My mom asked. 

"Well we are going on tour soon" Harry said. 

"Charlie are you going with him?" My dad asked. I shrugged. 

"Yeah she is" Harry said, smiling at me. 

"And what is Radio One going to do without me?" I asked. 

"Oh brain blast!" Gemma said. 

"You did not just quote Jimmy Neutron..." I shook my head. 

"I did indeed! What if you are like the 1D like reporter and every day you call into Radio One and explain whatever the boys are up to and what fans are doing and what signs are their favorite. Backstage scoops and what not" 

"That actually sounds brilliant" Harry said. "What do you say babe?" 

"Well, I mean it does sound fun." 

"I would  do it, doll" Robin said. 

"Shouldn't we talk to SImon and stuff?" Harry nodded. 

"But honestly, being the most demanding host for practically anything on tv or radio, they are bound to say yes. I smiled and leaned against his shoulder. 

"I'm excited" I whispered. 

Harry kissed my head and replied, "me too" 

A/N: Somewhat of a filler chapter or something... IDK, I just felt bad with not updating! So I'm going a cruise next week so I'll try and squeeze another chapter in before I leave on Friday! So you might be lucky to get another chapter tomorrow or friday morning! Fingers crossed. 

Please please please follow my tumblr. Its like a mix of a bunch of things that you probably like or don't like but more likely than not like so follow it.... It's in the external link for wattpad and right here for anybody else 

ixellauren.tumblr.com

so that's all folks. 

Oh PS. I'm really mad at Harry. 

Ok bye

wait pps XFACTOR FINALE TONIGHT! CARLY BETTER WIN BECAUSE WE ARE FROM THE SAME COUNTY AND I'VE PROBABLY SEEN HER BEFORE in the mall AND ONE DAY WE ARE GOING TO BECOME BEST FRIENDS EVEN THOGUH I'M LIKE 4 YEARS OLDER THAN HER.. WHO CARES. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
13K 157 12
When I woke up I heard someone next to me. Wasn't that seat empty? Or did i just dreamt that all and was Deborah just next to me on the plane? I open...
5.6K 101 20
[A Fanfiction Of A Guy That Looks Perfectly Like Harry Styles] "I totally had the perfect life , I was rich, lived in a happy family and loving pare...
771K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...