Chapter 14: Teen Choice Awards

Charlie POV

I heard the screams from outside, my hands were getting clammy and my body was shaking with nerves. 

"You'll do fine, love" Harry shouted from backstage before running off to take his seat in the audience. 

"You ready?" Grimmy asked me. 

"Nope." I honestly admitted. 

"Well then lets go!" He chuckled. 

"In 5, 4, 3.." And the doors started to part. 

I'm not really sure what emotion was taking over my body. I was scared, excited, overwhelmed, confused, etc. I looked out at the crowd as Grimmy took my hand and started walking. I saw some familiar faces, people I've interviewed, people I would normally text on an everyday basis. It was odd how much my life changed in the past year or so. 

"Hello hello hello!" Grimmy said into his mic. 

"How are we doing tonight?" I said into mine, getting a loud response. 

"I'm Nick Grimshaw and this is my lovely co-host of the night, Charlie Styles. Whoops I mean Adams" I glared at him as our audience erupted in laughter. 

"You are way to funny" I said sarcastically. "Welcome to the BBC Teen Awards! We have so many performances as well as extremely talented nominees that you guys have been voting for for the past couple of months! Such as Justin Bieber... Rita Ora... Conor Maynard... and of course, One Direction" I said, pausing for each name so the fans could cheer. 

"Our first performance is going to be the lovely Rihanna!" Grimmy said as our spot lights fell and the beautiful popstar took the stage. 

"We are going to have One Direction come back now, Charlie you're going to do like a five minute interview with them live backstage, read some fan questions off the iPad while we set up for the next performance. We'll announce the winner for best pop artist and best tv show" James was informing us. I nodded before getting situated on the couch in the green room, most would call it. 

"Told you you would do great!" Harry cockily said as the boys started walking towards me. I shot him a look and he returned it with a cheeky smile, taking a seat on my lap. 

"You do realize that there is a whole couch?" I asked. 

"I am aware" He said turning around and kissing my nose "You're just so cute, I need to be as close a possible to you" 

"We are on in 5 4" And the camera man motioned 3 2 and 1 with his fingers, pointing at us to start. 

"Hello! I am here with the dweeps that you guys call One Direction." I said, hearing the crowd cheer behind the walls. 

"That is not nice!" Liam shouted at  me. 

"Sorry" I shrugged. "So boys! How does it feel to be here for the third time and perform again?" I asked. 

"This is one of our favorite award shows, so I think for oohz it means a lot." Harry said, turning to look at me. 

"That was deep" I joked. "So I'm sure everyone knows this, but who is single and who is taken?" I asked. "Why don't we go in a line?" 

"Taken" Liam said. 

"Taken" Louis stated. 

"I am single!" Niall smiled. 

"I have a girlfriend" Harry said. 

"Yeah, I heard she's really pretty" Harry nodded. "So hows the relationship going?"