Chapter 13- Crazy Friends and Good News

Harry POV

"Baby, you need to get up! It's your first day at school!" I shook Charlie. She groaned and turned to the other side. "Don't make me do something I'll regret" I whispered into her ear, kissing the spot behind her ear. 

"Go away!" She groaned. 

"5, 4" I started counting down. "3, 2, Charlieeeeeeee" I complained, not wanting to pour a bucket of cold water on her. 

She giggled and opened one eye. 

"Good morning" I said, laying back down and pulling her closer by her waist. 

"Hi" She mumbled into my chest. "What time is it?" She asked. 

"About 8ish, I figured we could go out for breakfast and then I can take you to school." 

"That sounds perfect" She said, kissing my bicep which was right in front of her face. 

"Good, now go get dressed" This time she listened and threw the covers off of her. 

It took about a half hour for her to get ready and then another 15 minutes to get to the local diner, but finally we were being served out omlets. 

"Are you nervous?" I asked, munching on a fry (chip whats the difference?). 

"Eh, I mean not really. It's a plus being in communications because I'm so easy with talking in front of a lot of people and meeting new people. So I guess no, I just want to make at least one friend" She said. 

"You'll make tons of them! I know you, you are a peoples person, hense why all the fans love you!" 

"I guess I just got lucky" She shrugged, eating a piece of egg of her fork. 

We talked for the rest of breakfast and then got back into the car. It took another 15 minutes to go to the college. 

"So guess who I'm interviewing tomorrow!" She cheered. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"Ed!" She said flailing her arms around. 

"You're best friend!" She bit her lip and giggled. "Don't tell me you are still star strucked, you've hung out with the guy for the past two weeks practically everyday!" 

"First of all we have only hung out like 3 times and you were there and the guys so it wasn't just us! And so who cares if I'm starstruck? He's Ed Sheeran!" She said matter of factly. 

"He is?" She playfully slapped my arm as I parked the car. "Do you want me to come in?" 

"No, mom, I think I'll be ok!" She winked. 

"Sorry for being a gentlemen" Before leaving me, she pressed her lips to mine. 

"You are quite the gentlemen! I love you, see you in a few!" She said. 

"Have a good first day!" I said before the door shut. I made sure she got into the building safely and then drove off to Zayn's house. 

"helllooooooo?" I called as I opened up the door with the key under the mat. 

"hazza!" I heard Lou scream from the other room. I followed the voice and saw Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie and the guys all sprawled out on couches. 

"Hey!" I waved to them all. 

"Aw, how come Charlie isn't here?" El asked. 

"First day of school" I informed them, taking a seat next to Niall. 

"Oh, yeah" Perrie sighed. I nodded and took out my phone. 

H: Everyone is missing you! Haz xx.