A Fallen Terran (A Star Wars...

By DewElr

Ichika wasn't saved by Chifuyu that night. She went on and won the Mondo Grosso. What about Ichika? He was fo... More

CHARACTERS
Ichika/Neglectus Weapon
The Force is Strong in you
Unpleasant Return
IS Academy
Duel
I Don't Understand
He's a She????!?!!!!
A Decision To Make
Ichika vs Laura
First Contact
Aliens? The Force?
World Reaction
Politics and Reconciliation

Revenge

1.7K 17 3
By DewElr

WARNING: CHAPTER IS VERY DARK

Ichika was sitting in the back of the class again. He didn't see Charlotte. Was she late? Or did she catch another cold? It was until Miss Chifuyu and Miss Yamada came in and sat down.

"Good Morning class we got a new transfer student today"

That was three times already. Charles, Laura, who's next? It was until Charlotte came to class only this time she was wearing the female uniform.

"Good morning class my name is Charlotte Dubois. You all may know me as Charles, but my real name is Charlotte."

Students gasp as they heard that Charles was indeed a girl. This also means that Charlotte and Ichika were constantly hanging out and such. Could this mean they are dating? In the original canon, Houki would burst out in anger and tries to kill him, but she didn't dare to challenge him. Then suddenly Lin used her IS to enter the class that Ichika was in

"ICHIKA!" Lin used her IS to shoot at Ichika, but only to be backfired when Ichika activated his charcoal black IS. He then grabbed the part where Lin was going to shoot. Lin was shocked to see the damaged her combat arm. He didn't give a shit. They can expel him as he cared. All it matters is defending himself. He then throws her out the window breaking the glass window causing pieces of glass to splatter all over the classroom.

Ichika then deactivated his IS and went back to his seat as nothing happened.

Everyone was shocked at what just happened. Lin just barged into the classroom causing damaged. Then Ichika escalated the damage by throwing her out of the room.

Lin couldn't believe what just happened. She was going to shoot him. All of the sudden, the tables turned when he damaged her combat system. She clearly underestimates him. He was indeed not the same Ichika before. This Ichika was someone else.

"Ichika?!?" Is all Lin could say as she slowly descends to the ground

(Present Day)

It was Friday night, and Ichika decided to head back to the main island for the weekend. He needed to make money somehow. He was low on cash, and his credits will not work. He needed it as soon as possible to pay off his loans from the school. First, he must meet with Jan again. It's been years since they last saw each other. Ichika walks to the same area where he met Jan 6 years ago. Upon arriving he can see the ship that he was taken to. As he arrived, he can see Jan coming out from the ship as the ship ramp lowered. She was wearing a dark green cargo jacket that opened up as it showed skin, dark pants with belt accessories, a black tube top, she had black hair faded from up to down which is a white color. Her right eye had a horizontal scar across her eye, and she had red lipstick on.

"It's been a while, my friend," Ichika said

"Hi Ichika," Jan said as she smiles

As the two got closer, the two embraced a hug.

"How you been my friend?" Ichika asked

"It's been great, so you know already, the Republic is going to meet with your people"

"I know, this is going to be big. Huge revelations, new knowledge, and uplifting" Ichika said as he followed the female Mandalorian to the ship. Upon arriving Ichika meets her mercenary partner

"So this must be the famous Ichika...Kalei Dremei"

"It's nice to meet you" Ichika shook her hand

"So Ichika are you planning to head somewhere after you leave?" Jan asked

"Heading over to the main island. I need to make some money. Although I wish I can use my Republic Credits, it won't work here."

"I have to agree," Jan said "Ichika let me come with you to the main island. I want to help you out. I don't care what you do to make money, all it matters for me is to support you" Jan said as she put her hand onto his shoulder

"Very well, we shall leave right away"

Jan nodded as she turned to her partner "Take care of him ok?"

Dremei nodded "Don't worry, I got it under control" she said with confidence

The two head outside as the ship of the ramp raises. Ichika puts on his helmet. As he did, he adjusts the voice changer.

"Are you really going to wear that in public?"

"Don't worry, the people will think I'm cosplaying or something"

Jan nodded

(11 PM)

Ichika and Jan arrived at the main island. As Ichika and Jan arrived at Tokyo, the streets were still crowded with people. Some people were looking at Ichika, thinking he was some cosplayer passing by. As he looked around, he was in another part of Tokyo where it isn't as crowded. The Force has guided him here for some reason. The Force is telling him to go to this dark alleyway as Jan follows.

"What is it?" Jan asked

"The Force it's telling me I should be here," Ichika said

Ichika checked his surroundings and used Force Sense. He can sense an entrance somewhere. Then he pushed away some boxes and metal boxes and only to find an entrance to some secret entrance. The two entered and finds themselves a windowless corridor. In the distance, they can see another door lit up with light. The two slowly walked over to the door and finds themselves a room, only bigger. In the middle, there was some cult symbol of sorts. There were candles and the room was dark. Ichika sensed that there was no one in the room, but he can sense they are nearby.

The two hides behind a large table as the cult members enter the room. Ichika took a look at these members. One was wearing a robe, nothing like Ichika's wear, neither the sith nor the Jedi, but something out of a Satanic cult. His robes were crimson red as his lightsaber, but no hood. The followers were in a circle position. As the Cult leader stood outside of the circle.

"Bring the Sacrifice"

A teen lady with red hair who looked all beaten and possibly raped was dragged out of the other room. She was naked. This lady wanted to scream but her mouth was muffled. Ichika recognized her. Her name is Ran Gotanda, the little sister of Dan Gotanda. Ever since Ran met Ichika, she had a huge crush on him ever since she met him.

As she was dragged, she was placed in the middle.

"My brothers and sisters, tonight, we found a human to sacrifice to the gods. As usual, we shall kill her then drink her blood up and the gods will accept her as a new tool." The Cult leader said

Ichika's angered swelled through him. This reminded him of the time when he was young. We all know what really happened.

"Like hell, they are all going to regret what they are going to do. Wait here Jan, if someone tries to threaten you, shoot them"

Jan nodded as she hid quietly. Ichika quietly heads over to the darkest part of the room to give them a special introduction. As he crouched over to the dark corner, he stood up and began giving off sinister breathing which got a lot of attention from the cult members.

Ran on the other hand couldn't care less thinking she was going to die. All of the cult members stood their attention to the dark corner.

"Who is there?" the Cult leader asked

As a moment of silence past, Ichika activated his twin lightsaber

The cult members could see what it seems a masked figure with a dark outfit. Thinking it was their own member. It turns out to be not that. They soon realized that when he walked up to one of the cult members and striking him down with his lightsaber. All cult members tried to escape from his rampage, but only to no avail as Ichika reached out his hand to locked the doors.

(Think of this scene)

One by one, Ichika slaughtered every cult member that is to be found in this room. Behind the helmet, Ichika's eyes faded from his normal colored eyes to a fiery yellow red color. Cult guards were able to open the locked doors, but only to be met with demise. One tried to attack him using an iron rod, but as the two weapons clashed the rod blade was shortened. Then Ichika stabbed him through his heart.

Jan just watched as this was nothing. She has seen many more fucked up things than seeing a cult or a slaughter.

As the last cult member dies, he now has to deal with the cult leader. He tried to run away from him, but only to be pushed like something invisible pushed him.

"Pleaseeeeeeee have mercy"

Ichika removed his helmet revealing his head, and face. The Cult leader recognized his face. This was indeed the same boy who was put on to be sacrifice 6 years ago. He couldn't understand, how he lived, he was scared with fear.

"You.....you are Ichika Orimura"

"How did you know me?"

"We were supposed to sacrifice you six years ago, but you survived"

Tapping into the dark side, Ichika used force lightning as much as he could shocking the cult leader. The leader was howling in pain as he can feel heat and electrocution crawling all over his body. Then he stopped.

"So your the one who paid that man to kill me"

"No, it wasn't me I'm just had knowledge of it"

"then ...WHO DID?"

"He's............he's below of this room. They call him Akuma"

"Hmm thank you for your information, but I'm afraid you must die"

Then Ichika slashed his saber at that cult leader. Then he deactivated his lightsaber. He heads over to Ran. He then placed his hand onto her forehead checking to see if she was alive or a sign of life. Then he stabilized her life, restore the number of vitality points. He then removed his hand from her forehead.

"Jan, take her to the hospital."

"Sure thing"

Jan nodded as she carried her bridal style and then quickly rushed outside to find the nearest hospital. Meanwhile, Ichika put his helmet back on and heads to the lower levels of this facility. He used an elevator to get them faster. As he got out, he opened through various doors until he found his target

Akuma looked up at this masked figure narrowed his eyes.

"Can I help you?" he asked

"Is your name Akuma?"

"Yes"

He then force choke the True Cult Leader as he pleaded to stop

"There is no mercy for you"

"Ack ack.....who......are.......you"

Ichika then let him go and revealed his face to him "Do you remember me?"

"You....Ichika Ormiura."

"That's right, I'm here for my revenge, you will die a slow painful death"

"No please I'll give you anything money or something"

"Money is good" was Ichika's response thinking he would live "where is it?"

"Here in the safe", he pointed behind Ichika

"Good now I want your life"

"Please don't kill me...have mercy"

"There is no mercy"

Ichika didn't have any remorse for these people. They ruined his life and his face. He then used force lightning at his maximum power. He was smiling in satisfaction seeing the person who is going to die with a slow painful death.

( skip to 4:39 and think of this scene. Except Ichika has a different dialogue)

"Now Akuma...you will die"

Ichika now uses most of his strength to slowly kill Akuma. Akuma was screaming in pain as the heat began to deform his face. Sparks of lightning also began to burn his clothes. As he slowly dies, Ichika continues to laugh in satisfaction until he was dead.

After ten minutes of physical torture, Akuma's lifeless body laid there as nothing killed him. Just to play safe, Ichika activated his lightsaber and stabbed his heart as the heat of the lightsaber melts his heart.

OOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOO

(Unknown Location)

The Japanese Public Security Intelligence Agency was going through the photos of Ichika battling the Yukihara. For 4 hours, they were looking through the photos of him holding his lightsaber and of course a video of him jumping 20 feet tall.

"So it seems Ichika has some type of ability," Ito said ot himself "how could this be? No one can jump 20 feet high like that without any type of technology on them"

"Look at the laser sword, that is something you can only find in sci-fi anime, and films. Now it's a reality. How could they make a laser-like that stopping at least 10 feet." the other men said

They also took a look at some of the pictures of his IS from all different angles. Then they observed a symbol. It had similar touches to the Phoenix crest and the starburst insignia. The need to know what is this symbol

"It seems we got some good clues where Ichika might have been," Ito said "We just need to get answers from him"

"How though, they will be deemed to suspect something"

"Good point, how are we going to get him to talk to us without kidnapping. I fear he may be dangerous if we try to kidnap him, but I think I have might an idea" Ito said

"For the time being let's take a break doing this and head out to lunch"

OOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO

Ran wakes up in a hospital bed on the left side is a woman and on the right is someone familiar that she hasn't seen in a while.

"I..I...Ichika?" Ran said

"Hey there Ran nice to see you again" he smiled

Quickly, she got up and embraced him as Ichika did the same. She was crying onto her arms as she missed him dearly.

"Ichika Ichika, it was terrible, they did terrible stuff to me"

"I know I know it's ok, I'm here, I took care of those bad people for you"

"Sniffs* you did?"

Ichika smiled "Sure did"

Jan just chuckled knowing what he had really done

"Ran you should be thanking my friend here. She took you to the hospital in time" he said

Ran turns to her side to Jan "Thank you for saving me, Miss......"

"Name's Jan. Jan Poras" she said

"Thank you Miss Poras"

"Call me Jan"

"Ran the doctor said that you have suffered minor injuries, but not too critical. Thankfully your not pregnant. Second, the doctor said you should be back up about a few days from now"

"That's a relief," Ran said as she laid back down

"How's Ran?" Ichika asked

"He's doing good, he misses you a lot. He was hoping one day you will return, but he is going to shit his pants when he meets you again"

Then suddenly, Dan has entered the room. Relief to see his sister, but surprisingly, he sees an old-time friend.

"Ichika!?"

"Hello Dan" Ichika smiled

"Ichika! Thank the maker, you're alive! I can't believe it is yours. I thought what they said on tv was fake, but I can't believe I was wrong, You're alive Ichika, your alive"

It was a great reunification for the three native Terrans. Jan then heads outside and receives a call from Kalei through her comlink

"Jan you need to come back to the ship it's very urgent"

Jan then puts the comlink close to her mouth "On my way"

She then enters the room again to say her goodbyes to the Terrans

"Ichika, I need to go. Urgent call"

"Very well, you have a good night my friend"

"Yeah thank you Jan," Ran said

"Thank you for saving my sister," Dan said to Jan

Jan smiled as she walked out of the door leaving the three Terrans talking to each other and sharing their stories and laughs.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.9K 41
*SEQUEL TO MANDALORIAN LOST* Tara Viszla has one purpose in this galaxy. With the Empire still running rampant across the stars, her one goal is to k...
935 40 10
Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi Knight who was always in denial, could never bring himself to admit, or rather, would never accept that he was, in fact, a...
4.6K 154 30
Her husband, Ichinose Tokiya left her in devastation. He protected Haruka from her lunatic fan till his last breath. Yet, when she stood a chance to...
14.1K 485 8
This is a Star Wars Rebels/Crossover harem book. Y/N Drake was only 12 years old when the Purge happened, only 12 years old when the men he served a...