UNEXPECTED , ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ...

By -SATURNSFAIRY

๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก More

๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Escaping
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Sleepover.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.

523 21 0
By -SATURNSFAIRY

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟤𝟥. 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗈

THEY WERE ALL DRAGGED to the Malfoy Manor, Hermione and Ron stood with one Snatcher and Davina in the arms of another as Harry sat in front of everyone.

"Well?" Bellatrix asked, holding her head up against Harry's. "I can't be sure," Draco said as he looked at Harry. "Draco, look closely, son," Lucius said to him.

"If we are the ones to hand Harry Potter over to the Dark Lord everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand?" Lucius asked the boy who stood scared of his own father.

"Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr Malfoy," Scabior said out loud towards him.

"If it's even him, you can't be sure!" Davina said to Scabior, him coming closer to her. "Shut your mouth," he told the girl, she looked forward to breaking any of the contacts between him.

"You dare speak like that in my own house!" Lucius shouts before being dragged away by Narcissa.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over. Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure," Bellatrix said.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked as he stared at Harry, Davina could see in his face he knew it was Harry and she wondered why he didn't say anything.

Bellatrix laughed at the 'joke' of checking Hermione's wand for the last spell before noticing the sword in one of the Snatcher's hand.

"What is that? Where'd you get that from?" Bellatrix asked in shock.

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now," Bellatrix stunned the guy and grabbed the sword, wrapping a snake around Scabior's neck before yelling at them to get out.

"Cissy put the boys in the cellar!" She shouted as she left Hermione and Davina to stand next to each other; frightened.

"I want to have little conversations with these two, girl-to-girls," Bellatrix said as her face mixed between Hermione and Davina's.

Davina breathed heavily before being tied to a chair with a spell, trying her best to get away before noticing Lucius had taken her wand.

She dragged Hermione to the ground, getting on top of her. "That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it?"

Davina felt instant pain as she watched Hermione being hurt by this women though Hermione hadn't known where the sword came from but she did.

Bellatrix carved into Hermione's arm, Hermione piercing scream filling Davina's ear.

"She doesn't know, please. Let her go," Davina shouted as she jolted forward from the chair, trying her best.

"I do!" Davina repeated and Bellatrix stopped her carving before looking at Davina, untying her.

"Tell me!" Bellatrix yelled, Davina breathed heavily before shutting her eyes and shaking her head. "Tell me!" She shouted over again, right in Davina's face.

"Crucio!"

An agonising, indescribable pain ran through Davina's body to the point of forced her knees week and she fell. Her whole body became heated as it felt as if she was on fire, jolting her body to get away from the pain but only making it worse.

Her hands tightened on her palm and she felt the crescent moon shapes already carving into them to hide away from the torture.

Davina screamed loudly as Bellatrix carved something into her chest, her eyes filled with water as she felt them drip down her arms as her screams become louder when cursed another Crucio spell.

"Ron!" The girl screamed, her whole body falling to the floor.

"He won't help you, little girl," Bellatrix said with a sinister smile. "Now, tell me where you got the sword," Bellatrix whispered in her ear.

Davina held her weak body on the chair, her glossy eyes looking at Bellatrix and Hermione (who stayed silent on the floor, crying over her pain but frozen as ever as she laid. )

"I'm not going to tell you!" Davina yelled before hearing the shouted words of Crucio again.

The same pain but worse rushed through her body, the feeling on hundred knives digging into her as she fell fragile against the floor again.

Her screams were weak as the pain could hardly let her speak, but the yells for Ron hadn't stopped until she saw the boys on the stairs.

"Let her go!" Ron said, pushing Bellatrix from out of the way and tending by Davina's side.

He let her fall into his body, her tear-socked cheeks rubbed on his chest as the two let Harry deal with Bellatrix.

"It's okay. I'm here," he whispered as he comforted the suffering girl, she gripped onto him and waited for the pain to pass. Ron wiped the tears from her eyes, as well as the littlest bit sweat from her forehead.

"My wand, Ron," Davina said as she noticed it had dropped to the floor, Ron grabbed it and gave it to her before Lucius hit him with a spell.

Ron's focused dropped from Davina and onto Lucius before she felt her body being pulled up by Bellatrix and a knife went to her throat.

"Stop. Drop your wands!" Everyone stopped once noticing the girl in the dangerous arms of Bellatrix.

"Pick them up, Draco. Well, well, well, look what we have here, It's Harry Potter, he's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord," Davina shook her head and hid her wand behind her arm.

"Call him."

Her squeezing noise could be heard, Davina looked up and saw Dobby on the chandelier.

"Stupefy!" And Bellatrix went backgrounds from the shout of Davina's spell, she was thrown forward and into Ron's hands as Bellatrix stood just under the chandelier before or dropped.

The glass shattered everywhere before Harry used the same spell on Lucius. "Stupid elf, you could have killed me!" Bellatrix shouted.

"Dobby never meant to kill, Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure," Dobby snapped his fingers and took Narcissa's wand.

"How dare you take a witch's wand, how dare you defy your masters."

"Dobby has no master, Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!"

Bellatrix threw her knife at the name before they landed on the beach.

Ron held Davina in his arms, knowing how weak she was as he ran his hand over the carved letters in her chest.

Creature of the dirt

The words were a sort of 'slang' to Mudblood, and Davina being a half-blood wizard. Her father could perform no such magic but her mother has taught her besides.

Davina's eyes teared before Ron wiped them away, kissing her forehead slightly before hearing Dobby speak.

"Harry Potter," Dobby spoke weakly.

"Dobby," Harry said worriedly before meeting the elf halfway in his tracks, Dobby falling into the boys' arms.

"Dobby, hold on," Harry repeated before calling Hermione's name asking her to help him, but she couldn't.

"Such a beautiful place, to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend, Harry Potter..." the words could be heard from afar before Luna joined them.

"I want to bury him, properly. Without magic," Harry announced before after some time they built a grave for Dobby's body to peacefully rest in.

The four of them sat around Dobby's grave, Hermione comforting Harry and Ron and Davina comforting each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.3K 29
๊’ฐ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„. ๊’ฑ โœง ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† โ†ณ [๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“] เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โŠฑ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—’ โŠฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ...
2.1M 27.2K 91
๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š™๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ยฉ๐š๐šก๐šก๐š๐šข๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ
3.3M 88.7K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.