heavenly ✓

By domageee

"if i swallow magnets, will i become attractive?" "you're already cute when you're nice lia" came a deep, sw... More

♡︎𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆♡︎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 28
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 37
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 39
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41
𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9

7.6K 217 100
By domageee

♡︎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟♡︎

The knocking on my door made me jump, so i collected my phone and jacket, opened the door and Alexander's big smile warmed my insides.

"you look breathtakingly gorgeous" was the first thing he said and damn those butterflies that showed up in my tummy.

"and you look handsome" and indeed he was, his hair styled to perfection and he wore a black shirt with some black pants and his masculine sent engulfed me.

he removed his hands from behind his back and handed me a bouquet of roses. i just melted. i swear this man always makes me feel some type of way.

i took it from him and put it in a vase in the kitchen and went back to the front door and locked it.
He, as usual, opened his car door for me and went to his side and got in himself. He reversed from the parking lot and he held my hand and continued driving like he didn't just make my heart stop and make a dozen of flips.

"where are we going?" i really need to not focus on how his thumb is brushing on the back of my hand.

"it's a surprise, you know i want to make a good impression on our first date" he smiled, and fuck his dimple made me swoon.

he drove for some time as we made small talk, laughing with each other, until he parked infront of a really old shop look alike that almost looked antique, and was the only thing on this small hill with absolutely nothing surrounding it.

"you sure we're in the right place?"

"yes i am, and don't worry it looks old but it's not, it took my grandma ages to make it look like this"

"your grandma?" i was confused.

"yeah, she's my favorite in our family and the only one who understands" he shook his head " now enough of that shit, come on"

we went inside, and he opened a big door with a key he had, and when he pushed the door, i fell in love, literally, it was so very much beautiful. it's an old library with walls full of books on one side, and the other had glass walls like a penthouse, that has the views of the mountains. It was one of the most beautiful places i've ever seen.

"yo- you like it?" came the voice of a nervous Alexander behind me. And instead of replying to him, i went and gave him one of my biggest hugs, squishing him. He stood tensed but fastly hugged me back with the same energy, this felt like home.

"it's amazingly gorgeous" my voice was muffled in his chest.

"thank God you like it, you're actually the first person to ever be here other than me and my grandma"

"oh really" i asked really surprised.

"yeah, you're sort of special?"

"was that a question mister?... i definitely am special"

"damn right you are" he never fails to bring that smile on my face.

"now come on, let's go eat" he put his hand on the small of my back and directed me to behind a wall where was gigantic pillows with a table full of food, can this get any better?

"i would actually kiss you right now" i fucking did not just blurt that out. i refuse to believe that i did.

"well i wouldn't mind if you do, but since you're shocked, i'll do it for you."

He circled his arms around me and held me so close to him, our chests touching, brought my arms around his neck, and closed the distance between us and i swear the way i felt while kissing him for the first time, like fire within my bones, like my soul has turned into water, like every part of me that came from a dead start is alive again.
only one kiss and i knew i was hooked, one kiss and i was addicted. i knew then, that no one else could ever make me feel such an electric spark.

"i really like you, beautiful lia" he rested his forehead against mine. this man right here is trying to give me a heart attack with his confession right now.

"i really like you too" he held me as close as he can and spun me around, our laughs echoing in the library.

"i brought ice cream and pizza"

"couldn't be more perfect" i looked at him "what are you waiting for?!"
Alexander pecked my forehead and led us to sit.

We spend our time mostly laughing and talking about anything and everything, the thought of being with him alone made me happy.

"so you read a lot?"

"yeah i spend a lot of time in here"

"is the big bad Alexander a book worm?"

"i-... maybeeee..."

"you little wormie" i ruffled his hair.

"wor- what?!"

"ypu're a book worm." then i whispered "no one will know the meaning of 'wormie' "

"you're gonna ruin my reputation, love"

"do i seem like i care?"i paused then asked again  " you were saying something about your grandma, and her being your favorite... do you not like your parents? "

he sighed before speaking :

"it's not that i don't like them, they're just tough people, always strict. My dad wants me to be the perfect big rude boss to take over the company, and my mom just doesn't really about anything but money, designer clothes, balls to flex on people what she has...
And my granny, she's the only one who ever felt proud of me, even achieving the little things, she would always bring me here and tell me to read, it helps you to understand the world better,... my childhood never had much of communication, so i never understood people. But ever since i started reading i saw other's point of view, it helped me understand and communicate and educate myself... you know? i feel like she was the only who gets me until i met lucas and i only have them...
i have my parents but i feel like they wouldn't care... i just don't know how to explain it.."

i hugged him while burying his face in my neck " you also have me now, plus i'm definitely not planning to leave" and i kissed his head, trying my absolute best to assure him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝒂 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅... 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 160 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 30 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 ♡︎ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♡︎

𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 ♡︎

𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛♡︎

𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 632 16
"You liked him this whole time?" "Not... not the whole time..." • Your kinda basic college love story :) The updates may be a little slow, but I will...
375 30 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
119K 1.1K 20
Most of these might be boyfriend imagines but there are crush ones! MATURE: Any story with a ★ means smut is involved! 🖤 Enjoy! :) #3 in #boyfriend...
1.3M 32.1K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...