You are mine(Mattheo Riddle ×...

By venustomars111

Y/N comes from a pureblood family and has one sister Cordelia Blackwood was raised by her mother and her step... More

Family Backround
Characters_
Hogwarts Train Express
Potions
Next Day ㋛
Few Months Later
Friendship
Quidditch
Us
l love you
My Yellow
Is this Dream true?
Invitation
I miss you
Blackwood manor
Christmas update Ughh
Malfoy Manor
Birthday party
|Death eater
Pain
New Characters!!!
|Before we leave
| Why me?
|One of us.
|Another Love
|Does he love me?
|Two Oceans in between us
|Miss Riddle.
Triwizard Tournament
|Never thought this day will come
|Life sucks
|Revenge
|Yule Ball
|Breaking into the Ministry
|Amortentia.
|Danger.
|Scars
Authors Note
|Halloween Party
|Don't Leave Me.
|Without You.
|Task.
|Clean up my mess.
|Rumours
Authors Note (IMPORTANT!)
|Find me Mattheo
|Leave me Y/N
|I Hate You
|Come back Y/N
|Hate
|I AM
|No please
|Adore
|Notice
Authors NOTE
|I wanna know
|l miss you.
|Sanai
|Mattheo
|Sex life
|Barnes
|Issues
Thank You
Mattheo hey.
Are you there?
I remember
Hope
Angelic
Flowers
Chance
Scared
Dear Brother
S.L.U.T
Sorry
Br:I don't know
F:Death
Goodbye
Bitch Hey!
Graduation Day
Dear Diary
PARIS ||OUI
SPACE GIRL
Characters_
Riddle me this
F.U.C.K
Authors Note
Lights ON
P.L.A.Y
S O R R Y
S.N.A.K.E
Traitor

| Back to Hogwarts

6.6K 143 257
By venustomars111

"Y/n hurry up we are going to be late!" Narcissa shouted from downstairs . I grabbed my last suitcase and headed out my room.

"Yes!" I walk downstairs slowly while holding my suitcase. I spot Mattheo looking at me,l roll my eye's and drop my suitcase on the cold tile.

I took a deep breath and l looked at Sarah and Draco laughing together. I felt hurt,Micheal is going to be hurt when he find's out.

"We should leave now." Narcissa grabs my suitcase,l look at her and letting out a small smile.

██████ 100%《Hogwarts Train Express》

"I'll miss you Draco and y/n,please take care kids." She hugged us and we both embraced her back at the same time. "We will miss you too." I bury my face on her neck. Draco and l pull back looking at her with a wide smile on our faces.

The ride to Hogwarts took ten hours but it felt more like fourteen hours,l sat across Sarah and Draco,in the third cart looking out the window. I laid my head on the window.

"Hello,do you mind if l seat here?" I look up to see a tall boy with pale skin and long hair.

"Uh..yeah sure." I smile "Hi l'm Leonardo." He extends his hand,l reach out to shake his hand "Y/n..y/n Blackwood." He smiles and lets go of my hand. Draco and Sarah left me with Leonardo,We introduced each other.

"You are really quite intresting y/n." I politely smile "Haha thank you Leonardo." We talk about France and the history of Beauxbatons. "So y/n are you a transfer student?" He questions me,l raise my head to look at him "No l'm not a transfer student." He nods his head lightly. "Where you from." I ask softly,-"From France." My eye's widen with a smile on my face. "That's amazing!" I say excitedly.

He lets out an awkward laugh "Ha..yeah,l think l should get going now." He scratches the back of his head,my smile drops into a frown"It was nice talking to you...Leonardo." He stands up and leaves. I lay my head on the window and slowly shut my eye's.

"Aww my future wife looks so cute when she's asleep." I open my eye's to turn my head around and l see Micheal seated next to me. "Umm..hey Micheal." I say softly,"You seem off Y/n what's wrong?" He pulls me closely,l look at him tears starting to fill up in my eye's. He wipes my tears "Micheal..l'm sorry but my mother want's me to be with someone else."

He looked heart broken,l saw a tear flow down his cheek,his skin turned pale. He slowly shut his eye's,l wiped his tear and l leaned in for a hug. He didn't hug me back but he buried his head on my shoulder.

"Y/n please don't leave me." He wraps his arms around me tightly,My tears started to flow down my cheeks. "Micheal l don't want to leave you....but." -"But what y/n?" He whispers. "But l have to leave you." He unwraps his arms around me and looks at me with pain in his eye's.

I wanted to be with him but l didn't want to hurt him.

"Y/n do you really want to leave me?" He wipes my tears and cups my chin. "Micheal l don't want you to leave but l have to do it Micheal...l'm sorry." He let's go of me and wipes his tears. "Fine y/n if you really want me to leave l will leave,but it won't stop me from loving you y/n." He walks out.

I run towards the bathroom and l bump into Mattheo,l look at him and l run past him.

I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My life was destroyed,l lost Micheal the love of my life because of some silly Psychopath. With the rage that boiled inside me l punched the mirror. Blood started to drip from my knuckles but l didn't care l repeatedly punched the mirror to calm myself down.

I began to cry and covered my face with my hands. "It's really over,l lost Micheal.." I say softly while crying. I held Micheal's necklace that he gave me.

He trusted me,l was his only girlfriend that he really loved and trusted but l ruined everything.

"Y/N come out please!" Sarah bangs the door. "Leave me alone.." I wipe my tears and stand up from the floor. "Please stop this y/n you are just hurting yourself." I look myself in the mirror. My eye's where puffy,my skin became even more pale,My face was covered in blood.

"Please let me in y/n." Sarah says softly. I open the door slowly peeking if anyone was with her. She came in and looked at me with apologetic eyes.  She hugged me tightly and played with my hair while l cried on her shoulder. "Y/n baby l'm here okay." She turns her head to look at me. I looked at her and kept crying.

"Let's clean you up.." She pulled back and took out the first aid kit box. I sent down on the toilet. She bandaged  my knuckles and cleaned my face. "I love you baby please promise me not to hurt yourself." I smiled weakly and promised her.

She held my hand as we left the bathroom. I quickly spotted Mattheo with another girl seating on his lap. I sighed and looked away.

"Baby don't let him get in your head." She side hugs me and l smile at her. We sat together and chatted for hours.

The train stopped and we had arrived at Hogwarts. I took my suitcase and held it, l exited the train and looked around to find Sarah.

I gave up on my search and walked alone. "Place your bags here children!" Professor Mcgonagall shouted. I sighed and placed my bag.

Professor took all the new student's and went with them while us left to our dorm. "Mudblood." I muttered the password to the Slytherin common room, l walked by the girls dorms.

I entered my room and laid on my back. "I hate my life." I groan on my pillow.

༄Hours later.

I woke up and brushed through my hair,l made it into a ponytail. I applied my lipgloss and makeup.

I walked out my room and went straight to the Great Hall,l felt my heart pumping out of my chest. Every house looked at me making me feel uncomfortable. I took a seat next to Sarah and Jasmine.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Sarah ask's, l look up to her and smile lightly "I'm fine l guess." Jasmine smiled "We love you y/n." I smile widely.

Professor Mcgonagall cleared her throat and began to speak. "I shall call your name and you shall come forth and seat on this chair." She began to call the names l laid my head on the table. "You okay y/n?" Micheal asks, "l'm fine Micheal.." I groan.

"Mattheo!" I shot my head back and watched him walk down the hall with confidence,the power he had made me shiver. All the girls started to wispher to each other while Sarah and l rolled our eye's.

Mattheo sat on the chair and looked at me. The sorting hat began to speak.

"Mmmm...quite intelligent,mmm...l think Ravenclaw..no....mmmm....quite cunning and mischievous...l think SLYTHERIN!!!!!" The whole Slytherin table began to clap for him,he smirked and made his way towards the Slytherin table. He sat next to the girl who sat on his lap earlier.

"Congratulations Riddle." Pansy Parkinson says,l roll my eye's and turn to face Sarah and Jasmine.

"Let the feast begin!" Professor Dumbledore shouted. The food appeared on the table.

I ate my chicken and played with my fork. "Are you eating this?" Crabbe asks "Crabbe!" Sarah shouts "What it's not like she's eating." Draco gives Crabbe a deadly stare. "Sorry y/n." I roll my eye's .

The feast was over and we had to go back to our dorms. Sarah came with me to dorm while Jasmine went with Blaise.

I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I took of my clothes and went inside the steamy shower.

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around. I wore my pyjamas and laid  on my bed beside Sarah.

I stared at the ceiling for hours while Sarah was sleeping. Sarah wrapped her arm around me,l let out a sigh and pushed her arm away.

I turned around to face the other side of the bed. "You can't sleep y/n?" She asks. "Yeah..." I say softly. "I think l have an idea do you want me to sing you to sleep?" I turn around to face her "Okay.."

She positioned herself and leaned on the head board, l laid my head on her lap while she sang. I slowly shut my eye's and l began to fall asleep.

༄Few days Later

Life wasn't normal without Micheal,l did my best ignore Micheal but it was difficult he always had an excuse to speak to me and l didn't have any option but to speak to him . Mattheo here made my life a living hell,he didn't care about my feelings he only cared for himself. While Pansy and her friend Olivior bullied me everytime they saw me.

I made my way to Dada and l saw Leonardo seated at the back. I walked towards him and sat next to him. "Hey Leo." I take out my books and place them on the table."Hi y/n It's been a while since l saw you." I open my page "Well l have been busy monitoring the first years it not easy Leo." He chuckles,Leo wrapped his arm around my shoulder and l could feel Mattheo's eye's on us.

He stood up and walked towards us "What the fuck do you think your doing with my girlfriend!?" He banged his fists on the table causing every student to look at us. Leo stood up and looked at Mattheo up and down "Riddle you don't even treat her right and you call her your girlfriend." He chuckle's,Mattheo looks at me making me shrug. "Shut the fuck up Levendoré,you don't want your father to be punished do you?" He gulped in fear and sat down. "Stay away from y/n Levendoré!" He smirked at me and left to seat next to Olivior.

"I'm sorry Leo." He didn't reply,l sighed and Professor Snape came in.

༄After class.

The bell rang and all the student's had left,Leonardo didn't even bother to say goodbye to me. I packed up my books and carried them.

I walked down the hallway and it was getting dark. I spot Mattheo making out with Olivior by the corner,l stop in my tracks and watch them making out. I felt tears flow down my cheeks.

Mattheo turns around to look at me." Enjoying what you are seeing Blackwood?" He side hugs Olivior who's smirking,"Mattheo why are you doing this to me,what did l ever do to you..?" I question him while l wipe my tears off. "Doing what Blackwood,don't you understand l don't love you and l clearly don't care about you,all of this is because of my father l am doing this for my FATHER get that in your thick skull!" He kissed Olivior on the cheek and left me alone in the Hallway crying.

I felt Micheal's arm wrap around my shoulder,l look at him with a weak smile on my face. "Y/n...please don't mind him,l promised you l'll keep you safe." He hugged me tightly,l buried my head on his neck while crying. "I'm sorry Micheal for hurting you l really am." He looks at me with a small smile on his face "hey don't be sorry l know you are doing this just because of your mother y/n...you don't have to be sorry l love you and l know you love me too,promise me you won't leave me." I look up at him with a smile "Till death duo us apart." His smile widened "Till death duo us apart Y/n." I kissed him softly.

He carried me back to my dorm and laid me carefully on my bed.

"I love you y/n sweet dreams." He kissed my forehead and left.

"Iove you more Micheal." I said softly.

A/N
I don't know if this is emotional or what😁lol l don't know you tell me and btw l did sob a little 😂and tysm for all the lovely comments l love you all l'll update later l'm going to cook😐 l spent 3hrs writing this l hope you like just like l do🤗🙂 also l used 2229 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 545 22
• Book 1 • TW:/// mentions of DFV (domestic family violence/abuse) and depression. Read at own risk. Olivia Kensington is a pureblood. Her parents ar...
347K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
17.9K 466 44
"I never want to feel like that again" Lenora said, Tom felt like he saw a spark in her eye. "Let me teach you more dark magic" he brushed hair out o...
373K 10.2K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...