My Omega [taekook ff]

By glaistone

Taekook ff : werewolf Au Alpha: Jungkook Omega: Taehyung Where... Jungkook a true alpha trying to protect his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

3.1K 146 39
By glaistone

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung!" As soon as I got out Yoongi hyung's car, I heard someone call my name.

I looked at the direction where the voice was coming from and I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Jimin I'll see you later, I have to go." I said and immediately walked away.

"Wait! Let's go together!! We have the same classes!" I heard Jimin yell but I ignored it and just continue walking, not even glancing back.

I don't want anywhere near Jungkook... He have done enough. I can't just let him push me around like I'm some kind of toy of his.

Staying away from him is the best way to get out of trouble with him but it's hard since he wants to follow me around now... and the fact that we are going to live in the same house is just gonna make it harder.

Why must fate do this to me? Does it wants me to die in jungkook's hands or something like that?

I walked faster then glance back, checking if he was still following me.

I saw him not so far away, shouting while walking towards my direction.. probably shouting my name. Is he insane?!!

I was not looking at my way that's why I suddenly bump into someone.

"Oww." I uttered then glared at the guy.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at my way." The guy uttered, he was holding a some kind of clipboard. Looks like he's reading it.

I stopped glaring at him. He seems nice.

"No, It was me... I wasn't looking at my way also. I'm sorry" I apologized.

He smiled. "It's okay." He said. I smiled back.

Then suddenly someone held my wrist and turned me around.

Right... I was running from someone.

"Stop running away!" Jungkook said, losing his patience.

I flicked my arm away from him, giving him a death glare.

"I just want to talk." He said.

I shook my head.

He tried to reach me but the guy who I bumped into walked between us.

"Hey, can I know what's going on here?" He asked.

Jungkook glared at him. "Move away Park."

Oh so he's a Park.

"No.. this poor lad doesn't want to talk to you, you shouldn't force him especially in a harmful way."

"I'm not gonna hurt him!"

"Jungkook, I know you.. everybody does."

"I just want to talk to him, now go away!"

The park guy shook his head. "As the president of student council, I'm afraid you need to obey me even if you're more powerful than me. I don't want any violence happening especially in front of me Jeon."

He's a student council president.. wow.

"I said I'm not going to hurt him, which part of that you don't understand? I just want to talk to him." Jungkook said annoyed.

The guy glance at me, I shook my head.

"He doesn't want to."

Jungkook looked at me. I hid behind President Park.

"Tae, I just want to talk.. I'm not going to do anything, I promise."

I can feel a bit desperateness in his voice... But no, I don't want to talk to him. I hate him.

"Just go Jeon, don't force this...?"

"Omega." I uttered.

"Don't force this Omega to talk to you.. everybody knows how short tempered you are. You might hurt him if he says something that you doesn't like." The Park guy said.

"I won't."

The guy looked at me. "Let's go, I'll accompany you to your room." He said. I nodded.

He started walking away, leaving Jungkook there.. standing. I glanced at him for the last time.

I can't explain how he looks right now... Maybe, desperate and downcast?

Maybe he really wants to talk to me... Maybe because he doesn't want me to tell his dad about the things he does?

I just shrugged and focus on the way..  don't want to bump into somebody again.

"So what's your name?"

I looked at him. "Oh... I'm Kim Taehyung." I answered. "You?"

"I'm Park Jihoon, nice to meet you."

I smiled. "Thank you by the way."

"It's nothing, It's my job as the president of the student council... And I don't trust that Jeon, He had done so much terrible things to different students, especially when we were highschool."

I nodded. He was already terrible before, I see.

"Was he always like that?" I asked.

"I don't know... But there was a rumor before that he was a sweet little kid before, no one knows what changed him."

A typical bad boy.. sweet at first then became ruthless.

"May I ask why was he following you? And what is it about to talk between you two?" Jihoon asked.

I frowned.. I don't know to.

"To bully me.. I guess." I uttered.

"Bully you?"

"Yeah, I'm his new target... But what confused me is that.. jimin said he will stop the bullying when he's 18 but exactly his birthday.. he tried--" I stopped.

He tried marking me.

My hands went to my neck unconsciously.

"Hey, you okay?" Jihoon asked.

I looked at him and shook my head. I shouldn't just tell anyone about that.

"You sure?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I smiled.

We continued on our tracks.

"He does looks like he wants to talk to you." Jihoon said, I glanced at him.

"Then why did you stop him?" I asked.

"Like I said, I don't trust him.. and also because you said no. I don't want to see anyone be force to do something they don't want to."

"You're nice, I like you." I said, smiling warmly.

He look at me, stunned. I then realized what I said.

"A-ah.. no that like you 'like you'.. it's just, you're nice and I like nice people." I explained.

He gave me an 'Oh' expression.

I smiled in embarrassment. "What are you holding?" I tried to change topic.

"Oh this?" He said, showing the clipboard he was holding. "It's the opening school festival plan."

I frowned in confusion, trying to take a look at the papers. 

"I thought school festivals happens in the middle or last months of school." I uttered.

Well, that's what I experience at highschool.

"Normally yes, but our university is different.. we have two festivals or so called intramurals. The first one is the first month of school and the second is in the last month of school."

I nodded. Seems like fun.

When he were at my first class, we stopped.

"Thank you again." I said.

He smiled. "You're welcome... You can ask me anything, I'll be at the council office,  and we should hangout sometimes." He said.

"Yeah sure."

"Yeah.. bye."

"Bye." I waved at him, as he walk away.

"So he was the reason you left me?" I yelped when someone talked behind me.

I looked at Jimin who's standing at the door frame, arms crossed, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh jimin.." I uttered.

"Are you dating Jihoon?" Jimin asked and my eyes widened.

"What? No. I just met him, what are you saying?" I said. He squinted his eyes at me.

Jimin wasn't convince but nodded anyway.

"Why were you in a rush earlier but I end up getting here first? And I saw Jungkook following you, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.. thankfully I still have all my limbs."

"And why were you with Jihoon?"

"I just bumped into him while I was on my way here." I answered.

Jimin nodded. "Okay.. I'll believe you. Let's go inside, the professor will be here in a minute."

~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

After their last class in the afternoon, they went straight to a room. Taehyung was just following Jimin. He doesn't know the university that much yet.

Jimin knocked on the door.

"Come in." After they heard the voice, they came inside the room.

"Oh you're here." It was Jin.

Taehyung bowed as a greeting.

"Taehyung, right? Jungkook's step brother?" Jin asked.

"N-not exactly." Taehyung uttered.

"Ma'am Haeyen and Sir Jaegguk aren't married, oppa." A girl who's sitting in the corner said.

"Oh right, my bad.... Anyways, let's get started."

Taehyung looked at jimin, Taehyung has no idea why he's here.. he just followed Jimin here because he said so.

"I believe you doesn't know my sister yet." Jin said, referring to the girl. "This is Jisoo, my ugly sister."

Jisoo glared playfully at Jin before standing up, walking towards Taehyung.

"Hi nice to meet you." She said offering a hand which Taehyung gladly accept.

"Nice to meet you too."

Jisoo smiled and went to Jimin, kissing Jimin on the cheek. It's a friend thing, no worries.

"Okay.. let's get to the idea." Jin said. "I assume you knew about the upcoming festival.. in just 3 days."

They all nodded.

"I was planning of making a hug and kissing booth... Where we can get money by people hugging you and kisses on the cheeks. The earned money will be donated to a orphanage."

"Wait wait.. did your mates agreed on this?" Taehyung asked. Oblivious of what's coming.

"That's why you and Jisoo are here.. you're both unmated, no one will get mad."

"Wait what?! No way!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Come on Tae, just think of it as a friendly hug and kisses." Jimin said.

"No way I'm gonna do that... Can't you just find someone else?" Taehyung said. Yes, he wants to help orphans but there's no way he's gonna get hug and kisses from everybody.

"That's the point.. you guys are perfect for this. You're both stunningly beautiful and there's many students admiring you.. we can earn money in no time." Jin said.

"But you're rich.. why need booths when you can donate same amount of money? It's not like we can earn millions from a simple booth." Taehyung opposed.

"We can, actually." Jisoo said. Taehyung frowned.

"Yes, Jisoo's right... In every hugs and kisses, 100 dollars. It's a once in a lifetime to kiss or hug beauties like you. I'm sure we'll attract many customers." Jin agreed.

Taehyung's mouth agape.. "wha-- 100 dollars?" He asked.

"Yes, it might be a simple kiss in the cheeks or hug but it's a hundred dollar each."

"What? We won't have customers in that price." Taehyung said.

"100 dollars is just a penny for some students here.. and I'm sure students who admires you both will surely pay for a hug or kiss."

Taehyung's still not convinced. The heck, that's an easy way to get money, too easy even.

"Taehyung, please.. for orphans?" Jimin begged.

Taehyung thought of it for a second.

If he will do it, then he'll help many kids... It's just a simple hugs and kisses. It will hurt no one.

"Fine."

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.2K 55
Jungkook: Alpha. Taehyung: Omega. The Blood Shadow Pack, famous for every quality to be outstanding. Power, wealth, bravery, companionship. Everythi...
3.2M 192K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
38.7K 2.7K 23
Jungkook and Taehyung grew up together since their birth with a certain age gap, whilst Jungkook is a cheerful bubbly brat omega and Taehyung is a ca...
95K 4K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...