Alquemie

Por LazyMissy13

"She's not a mage or a monster or a magical being. She's not anything we know of.. She's not even human." "Sh... Más

Prologue
Tale 1
Tale 2
Tale 3
Tale 4
Tale 5
Tale 6
Tale 7
Tale 8
Tale 9
Tale 10
Tale 11
Tale 12
Tale 13
Tale 14
Tale 15
Tale 16
Tale 17
Tale 18
Tale 19
Tale 20
Tale 21
Tale 22
Tale 23
Tale 24
Tale 25
Tale 26
Tale 27
Tale 28
Tale 29
Tale 30
Tale 31
Tale 32
Tale 33
Tale 34
Tale 35
Tale 36
Tale 37
Tale 38
Tale 39
Tale 40
Tale 41
Tale 42
Tale 43
Tale 44
Tale 45
Tale 46
Tale 47
Not an Update
Tale 48
Tale 49
Tale 50
Tale 51
Tale 52
Tale 53
Tale 54
Epilogue

Tale 55

5K 381 128
Por LazyMissy13

Tale 55
Aurio’s Journal

Journal Entry #413
It’s been four hundred and thirteen days since you’re gone, Amara. 
Today is Desmond’s wedding day, and your bro, the awesome me, is the Best man.
I still don’t understand why everyone is acting strange.
I thought Desmond likes our friend Nova, but days after you left, Nova vanished too! And no one is even concerned!
Days later, I found out that Desmond is dating this chick called Nadine. And now, they got married! This is just crazy!
If you’re here, I know you can fix this mess.
Everyone is still waiting, come back soon.
Your best bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #589
Bro, you won’t believe it!
I’am now a Master Alchemist! I’m so awesome!
I have to cut short this entry coz the gang is here to celebrate with me.
We all miss you.
Your awesome bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #656
It’s been six hundred and eighteen days since you’re gone.
Your students graduated today with flying colors thanks to your awesome teachings.
The alchemic books that you left in your mansion became the most treasured possession of the guild. Dude, why didn’t you tell me in advance that you left ancient and new recipes in those books? All your students have advance to Level 2 Alchemists days after they graduated! Maybe I can become a Grandmaster Alchemist soon too? I will bury myself in those books and absorb as much awesomeness as I can!
Your harworking bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #672
I was cleaning your mansion and found an unsent letter inside your room.
It was addressed to someone named Charmaine.
You dont seem to have the intention to send it because the letter was crumpled.
But since you kept it, it must be important.
I know you’ll definitely nag at me if I sneak a peek at your private life but I was curious so I read the letter hahaha.
“Charmaine, you always wonder why the Montregomies were important to me. Over the passage of time, other members of the Lockwood family marry outside and stopped carrying the name Lockwood, so why is the Montregomies special? In one of my past lives, I was adopted by my uncle’s family after I lost my own parents. I met Orion and Orelia, my cousins. The two of them holds a special place in my heart. Orelia marry into the Montregomies. Do you understand now? Even if Aliya is such a headache, I tolerate her because she’s from Orelia’s bloodline. That’s why I’m protecting both the Lockwoods and the Montregomies.”
I dont get it though.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #691
Bro, everyone looked at me as if I was the stupidest existence that ever walked this planet.
Is it my fault that I just found out today that Nova is Nadine?
How do they expect me to realize that they’re the same person when all this time I wholeheartedly believed that Nova is a dude?!
And how the heck would I know that Nova stands for Nadine Odette Valerie Ashlynn? Who the heck would name their kid that long? Do they want to torture their kid in kindergarten?
Desmond even choked because he was laughing too much.
If you were here Im sure you’re the first person who would laugh at me.
You will probably say stuffs like ‘No offense, but do you even have a brain?’ or maybe you’ll say ‘Trust me, stupid people are dangerous.’
Wow, I guess I miss you too much Im crying right now.
Come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #709
Bro, I visited Brother-in-law today.
He lost so much weight.
He’s still waiting.
We are all waiting.
Please come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #730
I dreamt about Natalia last night.
She said she’s finally at peace.
Im glad.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #776
Today, a famous writer named Lily Cross published a book called “Stillwater”.
I know it’s about you.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #845
Bro, Desmond is so lucky!
Nova- I mean Nadine delivered today!
They now have twins, Dylan and Dianne!
And oh- Nixon and that psychic girl April started dating three months ago!
Your cousin Arya left a few days ago and decided to settle down in Gaia with that depressing dude, Lucas. I think they’re good together.
When will you come back bro? I really miss you.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1008
Bro, I cant believe that Silverwolf is such a pedophile.
I visited Brother-in-law today and found out that Silverwolf is dating that scary kiddo, Sapphire!
I know they’re around the same age and she look like a twenty four years old at rare occasions, but heck, she look like a seven year old sometimes and a fourteen year old most times!
Anyway, StarWolf got married to a pretty lady who is also a knight serving Brother-in-law.
I heard Bloodwolf is dating an alchemist from our guild. Do you remember the girl from the time we first entered the guild, Lyra? She was the one who facilitated our Alchemic Trial of Fire. Well, you probably don’t remember her. Anyway, the two of them had a few romantic encounters whenever the wolves visited the guild so they eventually ended up dating. What a surprise right?
Oh! I heard a weird rumour today about Lonewolf too! But I have to make sure that it’s real so I’ll just tell you next time.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1013
I found out some secrets today.
Did you know that Starwolf’s real name is Ivar. I bet you didn’t know!
Bloodwolf’s birthname is Arche.
Silverwolf’s real name is Zafiro.
And Lonewolf’s real name is Lucian.
It’s so weird to suddenly call them with their real names so I’ll just stick to calling him as the wolves.
We’re all worried for brother-in-law.
I hope you’ll come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1079
It’s been one thousand and seventy nine days since you left.
Our batchmates, Rexis of the Fifth Division, Senica of the Third Division, Kalil of Third Division, and Lulu of the Second Division finally became Master Alchemists too! Everyone is trying to chase after your shadows Amara. You are our inspiration.
Please come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1134
Bro, it’s official!
Lonewolf was crowned the new king of the Kingdom of Lux!
I thought it was just a rumour or a joke that Starwolf made up, but it turns out to be true!
I was there during his coronation earlier today. It was a disaster! Lonewolf was crying with snot all over his face as he cling to brother-in-law’s thigh begging him not to go.
Everyone was holding back their laughter because it was a sacred ceremony, but the other wolves were laughing their assess out. Well, it was hilarious so I can understand them.
Brother-in-law left his kingdom and decided to settle down near the Tree of Origin.
He’s still waiting for you.
Please come back soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1287
Bro, you’re really famous.
I know you’re popular because you’re the youngest grandmaster alchemist of Aralon, but you’re even more famous now.
Everyone acknowledges you as a goddess because of that book “Stillwater”.
Everyone believes that you are the reincarnation of the goddess Altha.
Since the beginning of the Alchemic Era, people started to believe in Altha more and more. But ever since that book was published, your popularity soared through the skies!
The goddess Altha is even more popular than Coelum!
Well, you deserve it. You are truly the goddess of alchemy afterall.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1652
Today I met the mysterious couple when I visited your grave.
That man with a pair of mismatched eyes and that lady with long white hair and golden eyes.
The two of them left flowers of all kinds for you.
She’s really cold, but I can feel that she’s kind.
I can tell that she misses you too.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #1893
Today I asked brother-in-law why he won’t find a way to become immortal, that way, he can wait for you no matter how long it takes.
But he only said that there is no such thing as immortality.
Even the gods, the Immortal race, ironically, will eventually die.
Dragons and gods have strong vitality and long lifespans, but no one can escape death. Just like how the goddess Mitera, the oldest immortal, mother of the gods, perished and entered the afterlife.
Brother-in-law explained that the fate that connects the two of you together is the one where he didn’t pursued an immortal life.
He said that if he meddle with fate, you might never come back.
I don’t understand it completely, but I trust brother-in-law’s decision.
We’re waiting for you, so come back as soon as you can.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #2094
Today, the sky cried with sadness.
We said goodbye to Grandmaster Vermillion.
It was too sudden, we weren’t prepared for his sudden death.
I hope Ur will be kind to him.
I realized that you’re right. Life is precious because it has an end.
I hope we can meet again before I go to the kingdom of Ur someday.
Your bro who misses you,
Aurio

Journal Entry #2760
Its been more than seven years since you’re gone.
I still believe that you’ll come back.
We’re still waiting.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry # 2870
Bro, I’m officially a Grandmaster Alchemist now.
I can’t break your record but you can say I’m the second youngest Grandmaster Alchemist to ever exist!
I’m so awesome, right?
Please come home soon so we can celebrate, I’ll buy good wine!
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #3078
Your four pets suddenly vanished today.
Brother-in-law told me not to worry. The four of them will just hibernate until you come back.
Will you ever come back?
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #3127
I usually gets annoyed with Blabbermouth’s constant blabbering, but I kinda miss him.
My home is too quiet now.
I miss Damnable, Unbearable and Tiny too.
I miss you the most, bro.
Please come back.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #3867
I visited brother-in-law today.
He’s staying in a small cabin and he sits under the Tree of Origin everyday, waiting for you.
He’s trying his best but I know he misses you the most.
Please come back, if not for me, then at least come back for him.
Don’t make him wait any longer.
The two of you deserves to be happy.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #4194
Maybe I’m just too lonely.
I ended up adapting a puppy today.
She’s a beautiful blue eyed pup with fluffy black fur.
I wanted to name her Natalia but for sure Natalia will be mad if I do that.
Maybe I’m really a chicken haha.
I ended up naming my dog, Twilight.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #6207
I met two odd men today.
I went to the old district market to search for rare alchemic ingredients when I bumped with these two gentlemen.
They were tourists who were lost.
I ended up helping them so they invited me for a drink.
I learnt their names were Heian and Athanasius.
Good people.
It’s sad that my new friends had to leave.
I hope I can meet them again someday.
Just like them, I hope to meet you again soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #8721
It has been eight thousand seven hundred and twenty one days since you’re gone.
It’s been twenty three years, bro.
I’m still waiting for you.
Brother-in-law is still patiently waiting for you.
Please come back.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #9054
Everyone already moved on.
The gang have their own families, their children all grown up now.
Twilight is getting old now.
I’m getting old too.
When can we meet you again?
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #10950
Thirty years, and you’re still not here.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #11075
Twilight passed away today.
Im all alone now.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #12282
I was appointed as the new Guildmaster of Thousand Crows today.
Grandmaster Froy resigned since he’s already too old. He decided to moved back to his hometown to spend the rest of his days with his family.
I may seem like a frivolous, easy-going man, but deep down, I’m envious of everyone. I don’t have anywhere I can call home.
Maybe I’ll just spend the rest of my life working for the guild.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #14672
Bro, I always believed that I ‘am a mighty and indomitable human.
But unlike you, I cannot stop time.
My temples had started graying a long time ago, my strong shoulder have started slumping and my back have hunched a little.
But don’t worry, Im still very handsome!
It’s been many years, and I still believe you’ll come back.
You made a promise so I’ll keep on believing.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #16638
My back is killing me.
I’m really an old man now, I still can’t believe it.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #18250
Fifty years since you’re gone.
My eyesight is turning bad.
I’m worried that I may not recognize you when you come back.
Come home soon.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #18861
I saw a dragon today when I visited Silverwolf and Sapphire.
Their children can transform into phoenixes and dragons.
This world is really full of surprises.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #19189
I visited brother-in-law today.
To me, he’s like an invincible man.
He’s like an immovable rock.
He stood firm against the harsh winds.
But as years passed by, I started to noticed that just like me, he’s getting old too.
His hair is turning the color of silver.
I realized that he’s human too.
It’s been such a long time, Amara.
He’s still waiting for you.
Please come back.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #20874
Lately, I realized that I’m starting to forget things.
Maybe, Im already too old.
But I promise, I will not forget about you.
Let’s meet again.
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #21098
No one can really escape the passage of time.
Flowers wither and rivers run dry.
Today, a dear friend of us left this world forever.
Desmond has gone to the kingdom of Ur.
Nova was of course, devastated. But we all know, this time will come.
We are all getting old.
I can feel that I won’t be staying for long too.
When will I get to meet you again?
Your bro,
Aurio

Journal Entry #21937
I don’t think I can write further, bro.
My hands are shaky, and my eyesight is bad.
I’am too old now.
My only wish is for you to meet him soon.
Brother-in-law is weak and old now, but he’s still waiting for you under the Tree of Origin everyday.
Please come back, don’t make him wait any longer.
The two of you deserves to be happy.
Come meet him.
Come back for him.
Please come back before it’s too late.
Your bro,
Aurio

~~~~~~~~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

UNRIVALED! Por Peachy

Ficción General

286K 16.6K 47
So, you think you're the strongest? Well.. Then maybe you haven't met her.. "If you want a real battle, then maybe you should get stronger.." un·ri·v...
29.1K 1.4K 52
Hindi mo inakala ang ganitong pangyayari. Nananahimik ka lang, nakikinig sa klase, at bigla na lang nagbago ang mundo. Zombie Apocalypse. Are you rea...
579 21 2
METEMPSYCHOSIS SERIES FANTASY TAGLISH COLLABORATION Installment 9 of 9 *** After pulling an all-nighter, Kalima, an avid reader of RC Astralia's nove...
965K 57K 57
Rebirth of an assassin. Birth of the heaven-sent princess. Rise of the supreme goddess. Rise of Dawn. ***