UNEXPECTED , ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ...

By -SATURNSFAIRY

๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก More

๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Escaping
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Sleepover.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.

588 21 2
By -SATURNSFAIRY

( due to it being the part where they change, this is the character Davina changes into. it's Megan fox aka my queen !! )

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟣𝟫. 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"RIGHT, REMEMBER WHAT WE said. Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Just try and act normal, do what everyone else is doing. If we do that, then with a bit of luck, we'll get inside. Then-"

"It gets really tricky," Harry finished. "Correct," Hermione said before standing next to them all.

"This is completely mad," Harry said as they looked at the four unconscious people in front of them. "Completely," Hermione added again.

"Extremely mad," Davina said. "The worlds mental. Come on, we've got a Horcrux to find."

Davina felt weird as she stepped into the broad daylight as a completely new person. Her long blonde hair even longer but brunette, her hazel eyes now a bright ocean colour. It was weird.

The four of them stopped when they reached the toilets, Hermione and Davina going into the ladies.

"Just flush yourself down, as revolting as it sounds," Hermione said as they waited in a perfect line beside each other.

"Utterly disgusting," Davina added before reaching the stall and locking it, standing in the toilet before flushing herself in it.

With a green flash, Davina landed where she was meant to be. She walked towards 'Harry' and 'Hermione' before looking at the monument in front of her.

"That's awful. Why would someone do that?" She asked as she noticed it was Muggles being crushed. "People think nastily of Muggles," Hermione said before 'Ron' joined them.

"Got to tell you, I'm starting the freak out a bit," Ron said as he joined them.

"How long did you say this Polyjuice would last?" Harry asked Hermione. "I didn't," she replied before they all went silent at her words.

They walked over to lift and stood inside of it before being joined by someone else.

"Cattermole, it's still raining inside my office. That's two days now," He told Ron. "Have you tried an umbrella?" Ron asked Davina, she brought her hand to her forehead to hide her expression.

"You do realise I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?"

"Downstairs?"

"To interrogate your wife. Now, if my wife's blood status were in doubt and the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour."

The door closed and they all went in a rush, grabbing onto things to help them stay upright in the shaky lift.

"Oh, my God. What am I going to do? My wife's all alone downstairs," Ron said in a worried voice. "Ron, you don't have a wife."

"Oh, right," Davina rolled her eyes at the boy, realising something about herself. "You all have jobs to do, what about me? It's going to look weird if I'm just roaming around," Davina said as she held tight.

"Join me, Davina. I'll need someone anyway," Harry suggested and Davina nodded her head.

"How do I stop it raining?" Ron asked as they landed on a level. "Try Finite Incantatem," the door opened.

"This is you, Ron," Hermione said before Harry had to push the boy free. "Finite Incantatem, and if this doesn't work?"

Before we could tell him the lift started again and they went done to the ground.

"If we don't locate Umbridge in the next hour we go find Ron and come back another day. Deal?" Harry asked before the door opened to a familiar pink person.

"Ah, Malfalda. Travers sent you, didn't he? And what are you doing here, Vivian? You should be downstairs," Davina gulped deeply as she realised what Umbridge was speaking about.

"Off you go," Umbridge said before Davina was forced downstairs.

She walked quietly through the halls, stopping at a seat before quietly climbing onto it without being noticed (but she was since it was in the open. ) Her heartbeat loud as she watched the department interrogating.

The coldness of the room was strange. "Mary Elizabeth Cattermole? Of 27 Chislehurst Gardens, Great Tolling, Evesham? Mother to Maisie, Ellie and Alfred? Wife to Reginald?" Umbridge asked before Davina looked over at what Mary was looking at.

"Reg?"

"Thank you, Albert. Mary Elizabeth Cattermole? A wand was taken from you upon your arrival at the Ministry today. Is this that wand? Would you please tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand?" Umbridge asked.

"I didn't take it. I got it in Diagon Alley, at Ollivander's when I was 11. It chose me."

"You're lying. Wands only choose witches, and you are not a witch," Umbridge replied as she held the wand up.

"But I am. Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am. Reg tell them," Mary begged before Harry pulled his wand out.

"What on Earth are you doing, Albert?" She asked Harry. "You're lying, Dolores. And one mustn't tell lies. Stupefy!" Harry's face began to change before hitting the women with the spell.

Hermione grabbed the necklace, Davina stood from her place and took the necklace before throwing it at Harry.

They watched as the barricaded Dementors had gotten free and started to chase after them, the hissing sound the made seeming a lot closer than they actually were as they ran into the magic lift.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry shouted and they went away with a blue blast.

Davina began to feel herself change back to normal as she watched her self grow a whole lot smaller, her brown hair go back to its usual blonde.

They walked from the lift, holding their heads down to not get recognised before realising Ron stopped moving.

Davina watched as Mary leaned in and kissed 'her husband', almost laughing as Ron changed back to normal but didn't seem to kiss back for the girl.

Mary stepped back once realising he had changed, "Mary?" Reginald asked as he comes round the corner, undressed as Ron was wearing his clothes.

"Who's that?" Reg asked. "Long story, nice meeting you."

"It's Harry Potter!" Someone pointed out, Hermione grabbed Davina's hand before they began to run after taking their wands from their pocket.

Pushing through a crowd, blasts tried to hit them but they ducked and hid behind others so that they wouldn't get it.

"Expelliarmus!" Ron shouted as the wand went flying from their hand, Davina smiled at the boy before running in the lift just before it closed.

It all went so fast, Davina landed on the ground as she stared up into the bright light that was halfway covered by trees before hearing the cries of Ron.

The girl jumped from her daze and walked over to the boy.

"Hermione, help!" She shouted before Hermione grabbed things from within her bag, Davina gripped onto Ron's hand and he held it tight from the pain.

She ran her fingers through his wet, ginger hair as she tried to calm him down from the pain before Hermione dripped a Healing Potion on the boy.

"What happened? I thought we were to going back to Grimmauld Place," Harry asked as he looked at Hermione healing Ron.

"We were. We were there but Yaxley had hold of me, and I knew once he'd see where we were, we couldn't stay so I brought us here but Ron got splinched," Hermione explained before they watched the cuts heal.

His grip on Davina's hand loosened but didn't let go as she continued to rub her fingers through his damp hair.

"It's okay, your alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.3K 29
๊’ฐ ๐€๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„. ๊’ฑ โœง ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† โ†ณ [๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“] เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โŠฑ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—‘ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—’ โŠฑ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ณ...
4.6K 133 22
โ›๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต'๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.โœ ยฉ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐Ÿ• ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ...
104K 2.9K 82
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ...