Forgive me, help me, be with...

بواسطة 626edge

There are tons of Glee What Ifs? Here's one for ya What if Rachel joined Trouble Tones instead of Mercedes ca... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Back part 1
Chapter 13: Back part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 25:Sectionals part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28: 6 days till christmas
Chapter 29: 5 days and a new relationship
Chapter 30: 4 mistakes while gifting
Chapter 31: 3 women dating
Chapter 32: 2 different 2 days
Chapter 33: Twas the night before Christmas
Chapter 34: A Fapezberry christmas
Chapter 35: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Solo and talks part 1
Chapter 40: Solos and talks part 2
Chapter 41: Duets
Chapter 42: Group and reveals
Chapter 43: Backstory and Cherry
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47: Valentines week part 1
Chapter 48: Valentines week part 2
Chapter 49:Valentines week part 3
Chapter 50: Valentines week part 4
Chapter 51:Regionals part 1
Chapter 52: Regionals part 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60: Easter
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Prom!
Chapter 68: Nationals part 1
Chapter 69: Nationals part 2
Chapter 70: Nationals part 3
Chapter 71: Graduation
Sequel!

Chapter 64

143 2 2
بواسطة 626edge

-Shelby pov-
I've been trying to figure out why they didn't pick Sam and Lucy. I can't think of any honest reason. So today I'm not giving them a chance. We need to figure out our group and they aren't helping.

I need people who won't be biased or lie. So I have Emma and Fran here. Hopefully this is better than yesterday. I need this to be better. We need our best chances going into New York.

When I sit down with the two new judges I see confusion. Judy walks over and stops. She looks at them and then me. She does it a few more times.

"What's going on?" Judy points at them"They aren't judges!"

"Actually they are" I hold up the judge papers from yesterday "I need people who won't lie on who they picked"

"You had no right reading those" I pull them away from her grasp "Hand it over"

"What was so wrong with picking Lucy and Sam?" I point towards the teens in question "They are both gay! They weren't gonna do anything!"

"We weren't going to lie at first" I turn and raise a eyebrow at Holly "We just had no chance of getting you to understand..the wheel gave us some great groups..just it also gave some possible issues"

"Lucy and Sam were the issues" Just sighs "They dated once I..I didn't want anything to risk stress"

I scoff "You just wanted to keep what you've gotten" Judy looks at me confused "You are scared of Lucy went straight you'd lose Beth"

"I'm a grandma Damnit" Judy put her hand on the table angrily "I don't wanna lose Beth and I don't wanna lose you either! If she leaves them what chance do I have? Someone will try to split us up!"

"You never gave me a chance" I get up and keep eye contact with Judy "Where have you and Holly been sneaking to anyways?! A few days ago you ran out and never came back!"

"You didn't tell her?" I give Maribel a confused look "Judys mom got hurt"

"What?" I turn back to Judy who won't look at me "Is that why I got left with the girls? If you remember it was me and you that started this relationship! Us two! I thought maybe that meant something...I guess it doesn't..I really am just a toy for you to keep in contact it's Beth"

"Shelby it's not like that" Judy goes to grab my hands but I move back "Shelbster please"

"Don't call me that" I hit the power button on the mic "Practice is moved to tomorrow...meeting dismissed"

After that I turn it off and walk out. I walk to my office and grab my things. I run out to my car and speed away. I reach the house before anyone else does and run to Rachel's room.

I pull out her suitcase and shove as much clothes as I can in. After that I head to Beth's and Amelia's to pull out the case I had in the closet. I get their clothes and a few toys packed. I drag the bags down to the master bedroom.

I grab my cases and start shoving my clothes in. I hear the front fly open but ignore it. I keep shoving clothes into the case. When I have enough I close the drawer. I turn and see Judy standing there.

I didn't realize I was crying till I'm looking at her. I see the tears and sadness on face. I don't acknowledge it though and push past her with the cases. I give Rachel hers and grab Beth from Emma.

"Is this another surprise vacation?" I shake my head no "What's going on?"

"Making a decision for the betterment of us" I look at Fran who's holding Amelia "Please give her to Rachel"

"I'm on that too" Lucy steps toward "Shes my daughter!"

"Visitation can be discussed" Fran gives Amelia to Rachel and I walk toward the door "Let's go"

"Shelby please" I don't acknowledge Judy and open the door "Shelby don't leave! You will not leave! We are going to talk about this!...please"

"Go to hell" I walk out the door and to my car "In ya go baby girl"

I put Beth in and look back at the door. I see Rachel looking confused. I motion her down and she slowly walks out. She eventually gets to the car and puts Amelia in. I load up the trunk and get the driver door.

I stop and see Judy standing there shaking. It's not from anger I can tell you that much. But maybe she should've thought about that. I have been upfront about everything but she didn't even deny I was a toy to keep Beth here.

I shake my head and get in the car. I look over and see Rachel crying silently. I sigh and start the car up. I drive away and to my childhood home. I hope mom has space.

-Judy pov-
Watching Shelby leave is heartbreaking. I finally had my dream life..and I ruined it. Why didn't I deny the Beth thing? Why didn't I tell Shelby about my mom?

I turn around and see everyone's eyes on me. There's a mix of emotions on their faces. Anger, confusion, and sadness to name three. I look at the girls and see they are the most confused.

"Shelby is no longer here" I do my best to seem fine "I have a injured mother to go visit...I'll be back by dinner"

"What did you do?" I look at Lucy confused "Was it Beth? Did you hide something? What?! I know you mom! You did that shit every day when I was little! You did it so we didn't 'notice the pain'! Guess what! WE FELT IT ALL!"

"Do not yell at me" I feel everything bubbling to the top "I will not stand here and be treated like a invalid!"

"She didn't tell Shelby about grandma" I glare at Fran who sends it back "She also didn't deny that she was using Shelby to see Beth"

"I lost the love of my life and daughter because of that?" I nod and Lucy scoffs "I really thought you changed"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Everyone jumps at my outburst but I can't stop it "YOU THINK I DON'T NOTICE IT?! YOU THINK I DO NOT REALIZE I HAVE BECOME MY FATHER?! I HAVE! I HAVE REALIZED EVERY DAMN DAY! I KNOW TAHTS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! SO PLEASE TELL ME MORE! TELL ME HOW IM A FUCK UO THAT SHOULD JUST LEAVE! DO IT! PLEASE GIVE ME A REASON TO FINALLY PULL THE TRIGGER!"

"Judy" I turn to see Maribel holding a shaking Holly and Santana "You need to settle down now"

"Oh god" I stumble backwards and slide down the wall "I'm a monster....I became the monster!"

"I need to get these two calmed down" I don't look at Maribel as she speaks "Get her calmed as well"

I feel a hand on my shoulder "Mom?" I don't look up at Fran "Mom you gotta get up"

"Leave me" I shake her hand off "Just make sure Lucy is ok"

"Yell again" I look up at Lucy confused "If you have anything else you need to get out get it out now..I want my daughter and girlfriend back so you need to be better"

"It's all out of m~"

"Is the beatings all out of you?" I glare at Lucy as anger forms "Come on! Did he beat you like you used to beat us? Was he drunk like you? Was he a damn alcoholic?! If he wasn't you aren't like him! YOU ARE WORSE!"

"FUCK YOU!" I get up "You may be my daughter but you are crossing lines! I don't need a shrink to know I've been a bad mom! I don't need a shrink to know I just lost everything! You think I don't know that?! I DO! I know what I lost! All because I was scared! I was scared to tell her what I really want! I was scared my dad would come out of me and yell! So you want me to snap? FINE! I'm scared of everything because that son of a bitch ruined us! I spent nights alone or on Shelby's couch because Maribels family hated me and I needed shelter! I have so much I wanna say to her but now I can't! I can't cause she's gone!"

"Cause she's gone!"

I turn and look at the front door "You were never as bad as your dad" I don't move as Shelby steps into the house more "You are a asshole and a stubborn bitch but never EVER! Have you been as bad as he was"

"I'm so sorry" I fall forward into her sobbing "P-ple-please don't leave me! I-I-I need you!"

"I'm not leaving Judes" I feel Shelby wrap her arms around me "I'm just thinking we need to get you help"

I don't argue and just keep crying. I do really need help from someone. I want to be better for Shelby and the girls. I need to be better for them.

I just hope I am not too late on getting that help.

A/N yes I forgot about Judys mom. So yes this is my write around on that. I'm sorry if it came off confusing I hope this makes up for it! Sorry again!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.3K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...
145K 4.1K 14
Rachel and Mercedes bring Kurt to a party for an evening of drinking. He starts to have fun. Even sees a couple of guys from his new school, Dalton...
13.9K 312 22
Just some random glee texts and scenarios really. It's pretty touch and go, so not regular. That's about it. There's the weirdest ships too. Things t...
Challenges بواسطة JayWay

قصص الهواة

37.1K 694 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC