UNEXPECTED , ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ...

By -SATURNSFAIRY

๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก More

๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Escaping
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. Sleepover.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.

734 21 0
By -SATURNSFAIRY

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟣𝟩. 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾

THE STREET WAS CROWDED as the four of them made their way through it, they made their way down an alleyway until Hermione pulled them all to the side.

"We need to change," she said before digging deep into her tiny bag. "How the bloody?" Ron asked as he watched her pull clothes from the bag.

"Undetectable Extension Charm," Hermione said as she handed Davina a white long-sleeved top and some black skinny jeans for her to change into.

Davina mostly wore skirts and dresses so jeans and a top was definitely a change.

The sound of books fell and Hermione looked into the bag. "That'll be the books," she said.

Davina walked out of the cafe bathroom, pulling up the v-neck from her chest as she rubbed her hands against the tight jeans before sitting down on the chair next to Ron.

"What about all the people at the wedding? Do you think we should go back?" Harry asked before Hermione handed the girl a jacket.

"They were after you, mate. We'd put everyone in danger going back," Ron said as he looked at the worried boy.

"Coffee?" The waitress asked as she cleared her throat and stared at the four of them. "A cappuccino, please," Hermione ordered but Davina scrunched her nose at the thought of coffee.

"You?" She asked Ron. "What she said," Ron replied and then Harry ordering the same thing. "And you?" The waitress asked Davina.

"A tea, please," Davina spoke and then the waitress went to the back.

"So, where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?" Ron asked as he looked around at the three of them.

"It's too dangerous. If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places is safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding," Hermione told them before Harry removed his hand from his chin.

"My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at The Burrow," Hermione removed her hand from the bag, showing him.

"You're joking?" Harry asked. "I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case," Hermione told them all.

Davina watched as Ron fidgeted in his jeans, smiling a little. "By the way, these jeans, not my favourite."

"Be grateful, Ron. You could be in your trousers," Davina told him and he rolled his eyes. "I guess," he mumbled as he started to fidget again.

"Down!" Harry shouted, Ron, dragged the girl down with him onto the ground as a bright light flashed across the room and hitting the table the four of them were on.

"Stupefy!" Harry spoke towards the two men, them throwing spells back at Harry and continuing the movements.

The men stood behind the counter, Hermione finally casting a spell at one. The glass shattered but everyone seemed to be okay, well besides the two men.

The waitress walked out, Hermione quickly telling her to leave before Ron and Davina came out from their hiding.

"Lock the door, get the lights," Ron had done the lights and Hermione locked the door as she closed all the blinds.

"This one's name is Rowle. He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore," Harry said once walking around the men.

"This is Dolhov. I recognise him from the wanted posters. So, what are we going to do with you, hey? Kill us if it was you, wouldn't you?" Ron asked as he stared with disgust and hate down at the man on the floor.

"If we kill them, they'll know we were here," Harry told him. "Is this damage not enough to know we were here?" Davina asked as she stood over the glass scattered on the floor.

"Ron."

"Suppose he did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?" Ron asked as he turned to Hermione and then back to Dolhov.

"Let's wipe their memories," Harry suggested. "You're the boss. Hermione, you're the best at spells," Hermione looked at Ron before inching closer to Dolhov.

"Obliviate."

The word caused Davina to flinch as she thought of her siblings, feeling her body ache knowing when she goes back. If she goes back, they won't remember her.

"How is it they knew I was there?" Harry asked as the four of them walked through the less crowded street.

"Maybe you still have the Trace on you?" Hermione asked, the cold air freezing Davina as she only had a jacket on.

"It can't be. Trace breaks at 17, it's wizarding law," Ron told them before Hermione stopped, holding the three of them back.

"We didn't celebrate your birthday, Harry. Ginny and I, we prepared a cake. We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding," Hermione told him as they continued to walk again.

"Hermione, honestly, I appreciate the thought but given the fact we were almost killed by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago," Harry told her, Davina looking intriguingly at the train next to her.

"Right. Perspective."

"We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe," Ron told them before they walked to the shifting houses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.7K 30
๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ถ. ~ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
3.3M 88.7K 200
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.