Emerald Eyes (BWWM)

By goldxnsunflower

Adrian brought his face down to my ear. His warm breath at the tip of my ear sent shivers down to my body. Di... More

one
cast
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten

eight

1.3K 52 7
By goldxnsunflower

"Okay, so what did you get?" I settled myself on his couch.

"I got you bourbon chicken with rice and green beans. The green beans are really good by the way. And for me, I got orange chicken with the same sides. I wanted you to try both of them. And don't think I forgot about that stunt you pulled." I smiled innocently as Adrian sat next to me, setting his food on the glass coffee table and brought my legs on top of his thighs. With a hand on my shins, he reached over and grabbed his food again.

"Okay. I need to know some things about you."

"What about?" He asked, munching on some rice.

"What's your full name?"

"Adrian Colt Beckett."

"Colt? That's cute." He grimaced and flicked my thigh.

"Ow-ugh!"

"It's not cute. It's manly." Adrian pouted. I can't help but smile as his bottom lip pokes out.

"Don't pout. That's really cute."

"Next question! Okay, your full name?"

"Tia Selene Riley."

"Selene? Never heard that one before." He poked at his chicken with his white, plastic fork. I reached over to grab my own food.

"It means Goddess of the moon. My dad thought it was pretty." I smiled subtly.

"You close with your parents?"

"My mom and I don't really get along. My dad and I were really close. He left when I was 11; died when I was 12. He was my best friend. My only friend." His thumb traced shapes into my calves.

"Oh, so you were a daddy's girl?"

"If I wasn't then, I am now." He hummed in satisfaction, reaching over to grab my chin, pressing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"How did he die, if you don't mind me asking."

"That's the thing." I gnawed at my lip. "I don't know." He narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Exactly what I just said. I don't know. My mom sat me down one day and flat out told me he's dead. I know he's dead because his ashes sat in our living room for years." He nodded with pursed lips.

"Mom?"

"My entire existence aggravates her. We've never been on good terms. I guess I realized how much we don't talk or spend time together after my dad left. Immediately after, she started remarrying, divorcing, getting married, getting divorced. It was a crappy cycle and twenty-five year old men who want me to call them Dad, just for them to pack up and leave the next year." I huffed. Enough about my pathetic life, what about your parents?"

"My mom? Love her to death. My dad? Surprised no one has killed him yet." He spoke with an amused smile.

"Woah."

"He's just an ass in general. Can't change, won't change."

"Oof. Okay, new topic! Scariest thing you've ever done?" I shoved a forkful of rice into my mouth. He purses his lips again, deep in thought.

"I don't know. What about you?" Almost halfway done already, he set his styrofoam container down on the coffee table and reached his hand up to my thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Oh! That one time when I listened to the Hamilton soundtrack on shuffle! So many emotions, so many tears! It was too hard to handle." He opened his mouth to speak, then rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Of course you like musicals. Who's your favorite artist?" I bit my lip, deep in thought.

"Either Brent Faiyaz or Frank Ocean at the moment. I can almost promise you that'll change by next week. Who's yours?"

"I've been listening to J.Cole more frequently. Don't really know why." A smile grew on my face.

"Okay. I went through my J.Cole phase at like sixteen. I might start it again. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"Probably cookie dough. You?"

"Mint chocolate chip. Favorite color?"

"Black."

"Obviously."

"Shut up. Yours?"

"Yellow. Uh, what's your best pick up line? Other than 'get out of my way stupid'". I mocked him. Adrian rolled his eyes again and pinched my thigh. I squealed.

"That is not what I said. Anyway, my best pick up line. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again just to make sure?" My jaw dropped as I laughed. Soon enough, my red cheeks started aching. "What's yours?" I sucked air through my teeth.

"Ooh! I got a good one! Um, ooh boy are you my appendix? Cause I don't understand how you work but this feeling in my stomach makes me wanna take you out." He stared at me in shock for a few seconds, then we both started laughing.

"That was horrible!"

When the laughter died down, I looked him dead in his eyes. And I stared. His lips parted as his eyes searched my face for any emotion.

"What are y-"

"You're beautiful." He furrowed his eyebrows, creating creases between them. His entire face scrunched up.

"What did you just say to me?" My cheeks started burning up. I looked at my fingers which I started fiddling with.

"You're beautiful. I just, um, never mind." Adrian chuckles.

"No no no no, I'm sorry. I really appreciate that. I- no one has ever called me beautiful before. I'm just surprised that's all." He says.

"Oh. Okay." A comfortable silence blanketed over us as we looked each other in the eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked quietly, his voice slightly gravely; making my stomach flutter a bit.

"Nothing actually. What are you thinking about?"

"How gorgeous you look when my hand is wrapped around your throat, you whimpering under me as I fuck the life out of you. How beautiful your voice sounds as you scream my name." My jaw slacked as my breathing got heavier. His alluring eyes darkened. Staring at me for one more moment, he pounced on top of me.

Adrian's body hovered over mine as he attacked my lips, his hands gripping my waist harshly. His tongue swiping at my bottom lip, begging for entrance, I grunted in denial. He gripped my butt so hard, my lips parted. Both sets.

"Don't" kiss "play" kiss "with" kiss "me. Not tonight." Grinding his erection into me, I could feel him through my sweatpants. "Darling, I need you to do something for me." He pulled away from my bruised, swollen lips.

"And what's that?" I panted. A small smirk grew on his lips. His eyes traveled down to my lips. Licking his, he spoke,

"I need you to submit to me."

"S- what?"

"Let me control you. Let me own you. I'll fulfill your every desire, I swear. I just need you to submit, Princess." I huffed as he went for my lips again, his hand now traveling into my sweatpants. Teasing me, he ran his middle finger down my slit. He pushed the tiniest bit of his finger onto my hole. Pushing his fingertip in and out, he ran his lips down my jaw, then to my neck.

"Please." I groaned.

"Submit." And in my one moment of weakness, I said,

"Okay. I submit." With no hesitation, he grabbed me and sat us up, positioning me on his lap, legs open. Leaning my head back on his shoulder, he gripped my throat, making me shudder. Adrian pecked my cheek and along my jaw.

I whimpered, silently begging for him to touch me. Really touch me. He chuckled deeply.

"You're gonna be my dirty little slut tonight, huh?" I arched my back as his words settled in my brain.

"Yes daddy." I breathed out. He hummed in my ear approvingly, slipping two fingers into me. I whimpered as he pumped them, my climax escalating. The faster my breathing, the slower he moved his fingers. "Please please please don't stop."

"You call that begging, Princess?" He chuckled.

"Daddy. Please." I cried, on the verge of tears.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

"Ask and you shall receive, Princess." He pumped his fingers inside of me furiously, his fingers rubbing against my walls. His middle finger hit one special spot that has me seeing all the colors of the wind, only stars clouding my vision.

Breathing heavily with my head resting on his shoulder, he chuckled in my ear as his hand caressed my hip.

"That's my good girl." Still breathing heavily, I grinned, hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "Aw, baby. Don't get shy on me now. I'm not done."

"What the hell?!" The voice coming from the doorway jump-started my heart. I jumped so fast, I fell on the hardwood floor, hitting my head in the process.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 501 24
Squeal to His Curvy Chick I placed my head in my hands, I felt like crap, my mind went to the razors and how that pain would make me feel better but...
385K 9.9K 43
-Blake- Rose stands not too far in front of the ring looking at me, her face is pale and my gut twists in ways it never has. She shouldn't be here, w...
4.2K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
243 38 19
"Stop that." I jumped slightly as my eyes shot over to the familiar hulking form standing in the doorway of my bathroom. I always forget how tall De...