Spies: a human KOTLC fan fict...

By kayTAM87

This story is discontinued. Sophie is recruited by a secret organization , she meets a lot of other people h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen
Taking a break.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Discontinued....Probably

Chapter twenty-two

941 7 11
By kayTAM87

When Tam dropped Sophie back at home, it was 5:00 pm.

She could've slept for eighteen hours again, but sadly for her, tomorrow was Monday.

Now I know why people hate mondays.

"Hey Sophie," Grady said when Sophie plopped down on on the couch.

"Hi Dad," she greeted.

"Why do you look so tired?" He asked.

"Base quest," she lied.

She hated lying to her parents so much, but until they were ready to know, Sophie would have to continue being the worst child ever.

"What's base quest?" Edaline asked when she came from the kitchen.

"It's a game that the Vackers introduced me to, it involves a lot of running."

"Oh, well dinners ready, would you like some?" Edaline asked.

Sophie groaned. She was so stuffed. Apparently the Black Swan likes to feed their members with food until they can barely walk. Because that's what happened.

She was fed pizza, Mac and cheese, the heavenly burgers she had the first time she trained at HQ, the best, but most filling, salad ever, and a smoothie that could have counted as a meal.
The
At the moment she felt as if she couldn't eat for a week.

"Sorry Edaline, but Della, Biana and Fitz's mom, really likes to stuff you with food."

"That's alright, you can have it for lunch tomorrow."

"Thank you."

Edaline went back into the kitchen, with Grady following behind.

Sophie dragged herself upstairs and into her room. She went into her bathroom and grimaced at her reflection.

She undressed and had a hot shower. When she got out she changed into a black knit sweater and black leggings.

She left her bathroom, trying to unknot the tangles in her hair with a brush.

Sophie plopped down on her bed and reached for her phone.

She tapped on the message icon and saw a message from an unknown number.

What the-

Hey Sophie, the message read, I haven't seen you at Starbucks lately. Don't you want your chai frappe? I made a new recipe, just for you.

Must be Greyson, Sophie thought. Darn it.

She decides not to answer, in case the message could be tracked. When did I start thinking like this?

She quickly pressed another name in her contacts.

Dex?

Hey Sophie.

Hey, ummmmm, how do you trace a message??

Why?

Cause I just got a text from that creepy Greyson guy at Starbucks who also happens to be a Neverseen member.

What did it say?

I think he's trying to get me to go back to Starbucks. He said something about making a new recipe for my chai cream frappe.

Yeah, probably one with a sedative in it. Did you answer?

No.

Good, don't. I'll come pick up your phone, I'll give it back tmw.

Okay, thanks.

Your welcome, I'll be there soon.

The conversation ended, and Sophie patiently waited for Dex to come.

A minute later, the doorbell rang and Sophie bolted downstairs and opened the front door.

Her strawberry blonde haired cousin stood there.

"Hi Dex," Sophie greeted.

"Hey," he smiled.

Dex held his hand out for her phone and she took it out if her pocket.

Before she put it in his hand she told him, "Don't do anything else on it or I'm coming for you."

He laughed. "Okay, Okay, I won't."

She handed him her phone and he started to walk away.

"Thanks Dex!" She called after him.

"You're welcome!" He called back.

Sophie shut the door and walked into the kitchen to get some water.

"Who was at the door?" Grady asked as he was helping Edaline clean the kitchen.

"Dex," Sophie answered. "My phone was doing some weird glitches so I asked him if he could fix him."

"You should have invited him in," Edaline told her.

"It's alright, I'll see him tomorrow."

"Hey we should invite all of them over sometime this week," Edaline suggested to Grady.

"Yeah it's been a while," he smiled. "What do you think Sophie?"

"Even the triplets?" Sophie asked, remembered how chaotic the Rex, Bex, and Lex could be.

And yes, all four of the siblings names rhymed , that's because Kesler, their Dad, thought it would funny to have kids with rhyming names.

"Yes," Grady told her.

"Okay, I'm fine with it," It had been awhile since she saw them, so why not?

"Great!" Edaline exclaimed. "I'll make the plans. Do you think you can finish up in here, Grady?"

Her husband nodded and Edaline left the kitchen, Sophie left short afterwards.

It's time to go to bed, Sophie decided.

She quickly changed into her pyjamas and laid down in her bed.

After replaying the events if that day in her mind, Sophie fell asleep, dreaming about tiny black people trying to hunt her down.

————————————————————————

Sophie woke up and groggily threw her comforter onto the floor.

Why is it so hot in here? She wondered. And what time is it?

She noticed it was pitch black outside. She climbed out of bed and flipped the light switch.

The lights didn't turn on. Sophie hit the light switch again. Nothing. The power must have-

Sophie cut off her thoughts when she saw something move outside her window.

That better be Tam.

She quietly snuck out of her room and into the hallway, she tip toed to the floor under hers and peeked through her parents door.

They're still asleep. Good.

Sophie closed the door soundlessly and went downstairs in to the living room. She wanted to go outside and check to see if Tam was there, but that was dangerous considering it could also be the Neverseen out there.

It probably was.

Whatever, she thought. I have super speed and super strength, I can take down a few Neverseen members. Right?

Sophie gulped and unlocked the front door, stepping outside into the warm air. Only then did she realize that she was in her pjs.

Whatever.

She shut the door behind her and looked around. Nothing.

She peered around the side of the house, then the other side. She creeped to the backyard, praying that it was just a power outage.

That's what it is, just a power outage, she convinced herself as she opened the gate to her backyard. A car could've crashed into a power line. Totally.

Sophie looked into her yard and sighed with relief. Nothing.

She turned around to go back into her house, but she saw something in her neighbour's window. A lamp. That was on.

Oh crap.

Immediately she thought of running over to Everglen, but that could mean putting the Vackers in danger. But she did have a stalker that's supposed to help with this stuff.

Where is he?

She shut the gate and ran back into her house. She quietly walked up the stairs and into her parents room.

She creeped beside their bed, making sure that she didn't wake them up and grabbed their alarm clock.

She pressed a button on the top of it to turn off their alarm.

Sophie left her parents room and went back downstairs. She grabbed a pen and paper and wrote left for school, be back later. Love Sophie, on it and grabbed her car keys from the coat closet.

Then she left the safety of her home and went outside. She locked the door behind her and walked toward her car.

She fumbled with her keys, but before she could put it in the slot, and hand came from behind her and covered her mouth.

Sophie elbowed what she hoped was their stomach. They let out a grunt and Sophie grabbed their hand. She was about to turn around and flip them to the ground, but their grunt sounded a bit familiar.

"Sophie, it's me," Tam said.

There he is.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she apologized.

Then she hit his arm. "Why did you do that? Couldn't you have just walked up to me, instead of scaring me and getting hurt?"

"Because," he rubbed his stomach, "you would have beaten be up anyways considering what I'm wearing."

Sophie looked at him and realized that he was wearing all black with his hood low over his face.

"Yeah I guess so."

He took a deep breath. "Give me your keys." He held his hand out.

For some reason, Sophie have them to him with out a hesitation and climbed into the passenger seat.

Tam climbed into the divers seat.

"Where are we going?" Sophie asked.

"My house."

A/N
1413 words! Hope you liked it!
Now for the kotlc character of the chapter!!!!

Linh!

Guys! She has everything except for the eyes, which are pretty similar, and the silver tips. But it's close. What do you think?

😄♥️😈-kayTam87

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 726 31
Fitz Vacker is a student at a private boarding school, under the stress of classes, homework, and social status. He's a straight-A student and is alw...
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...
59.3K 544 20
Sophie Foster finds herself in a fight with everyone she knows- and it's all because of a misunderstanding. Sophie was accused of something she had n...
71.7K 993 38
Was written 2 year ago! This one is exactly like the first one I wrote and it will probably have the same amount of chapters! Please feel free to giv...