Emerald Eyes (BWWM)

By goldxnsunflower

Adrian brought his face down to my ear. His warm breath at the tip of my ear sent shivers down to my body. Di... More

one
cast
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten

seven

1.3K 49 7
By goldxnsunflower

"Okay, Princess." Smiling up at him, I pulled away and walked towards my bathroom, making sure to pick up my phone from the counter on the way.

In my own opinion, a good shower isn't a good shower unless you're playing music. Preferably throwbacks. That's exactly why I have an entire throwback playlist I usually only use for my showers. Everything To Me by Monica filled my ears as I sang along. It's obvious that I like to sing. Mother told me I would never make a solid career out of it, so I should leave it alone.

"You're everything to me

The air that I breathe

My sight so I see

You're everything to me"

I reached for my maroon towel and wrapped it around my body, drying myself off. I stepped out of the bathroom.

"You're everything to me." I hummed, smoothing any stray curls back into place in my partially wet low ponytail. Opening my door, my heart dropped to my ass. "Flaming crap balls! What are you doing in here?!"

Adrian is laying on my bed, his hands resting under his head, legs crossed, just staring at me.

"You honestly have a beautiful voice." I ignored his statement and breathed deeply.

"Adrian." I gritted out. "Why are you still here?"

"Technically," he drawled out. "You never said I have to leave. You only said you were taking a shower. Which was a long one by the way."

"It was ten minutes." I tucked my towel over my breasts and made my way to my drawers. "You're so dramatic." I mumbled under my breath.

"I have a question."

"Shoot." I pulled out a pair of gray Nike sweatpants and a flimsy white spaghetti strapped tee.

"How can I get you to dance for me the way you did in your kitchen?" My heart froze. "That is something I will gladly pay money to see again. You should really start closing your blinds if you're going to keep it up, by the way. I had no idea you could twerk like that! Would've asked you to do it for me last night." I took in a deep breath.

"Little booties can twerk too. And stop creeping." I exited my room to head back into the bathroom when I heard him scoff.

"Little?! You think that's little?" I shook my head and changed in the bathroom.

Upon coming out, I noticed he still hadn't moved. "Where did you get those sweats from?" I looked down at the loosely fitted sweatpants.

"Oh. No one you know."

"Of course I don't know them." He sat up. "I just met you."

That didn't stop you from pounding into me like there's no tomorrow.

"Look at you. How could I not want to pound into you?" Shit.

"Okay Adrian. What do you really want from me?" I sat at the edge of my bed.

"Nah. You should know better than that now. What's my name?" I groaned.

"Okay Daddy. What do you really want from me?" I repeated.

"To touch you again. Taste you. Make you scream. Fuck you until you cry. Just, you know, the normal." I swallowed.

"Well, that won't be happening tonight. Get out."

"I don't think you want me to get out, Princess. I believe you do want me to touch you. Taste your wetness just like I did less than 24 hours ago. I know you're wet. All for me."

"I'm not wet. Now leave me alone."

"You know you're wrong, Princess." He started moving towards me as my body stiffened. His hand trailed up my thigh softly, leaving a trail of fire everywhere he touched. Adrian slid his hand through my sweats and lightly cupped my core. My entire body nearly convulsed.

I'm such a whore for him, I swear.

"No panties, huh? I'd say you were just begging for Daddy to touch you. Does that sound about right?" Before I had a chance to think, I nodded my head. "Now, I cant promise you I'll be gentle-"

"Then don't be." I cut him off. "I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." His eyes caught mine. Then he did the only thing that can save me. He slowly nodded and removed his hand from me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and flopped onto the bed.

"Are you hungry?" My mouth fell open, staring at him.

"You're gonna give me hell aren't you?" Adrian rolled his eyes and got off the bed, still looking at me.

"Are you hungry or not?" It was then that I noticed the slight sinking feeling in my stomach.

"What do you have in mind?" He took my hands and pulled me up from the bed and into his arms.

"I know this really good Chinese spot..." I nodded.

"Sounds great." He motioned toward the door.

"Well let's go." I rolled my eyes and walked in front of him. I felt a hard, sharp slap to my butt. I inwardly gasped, making a sound resembling a crying puppy.

"Stop it!" I whined.

We walked out of my house, making sure to lock the door, and into his Jeep. Starting the car, he looked over at me. I shuddered under his gaze.

"What?" He ignored me and reached into his backseat. I'm praying to god he doesn't pull out a gun. Adrian threw a black hoodie on my lap. He nodded his head toward me.

"Cover yourself up." I rolled my eyes at him and put on the hoodie. The sleeves are so long, they cover half of my hands; that way only my fingers are visible. Due to the seat, it bunches at my waist, but you can tell it'll cover my butt. I'm swimming in it.

"This is stupid." I muttered, crossing my arms.

"It's not my fault you're small." I huffed.

"I'm not small, mister gigantor!"

"Suck it up." He demanded. I scoffed and glared his way. I can tell he felt it by the way he glanced at me.

"What is that?"

"I'm gonna glare at you until you let me take it off." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop being so childish." Adrian smirked. I let out a breathy chuckle.

"If I'm a child, you know what that makes you?"

"Wha-"

"A PEDOPHILE! And I'd rather die than sit here and get lectured by a pervert!" He raises his eyebrows, glancing at me from the corner of his eye. Then he laughed. He laughed! "Stop it." I groaned.

He obliged, but still had trouble containing himself, chuckling. When I sank back into my seat with my arms crossed against my chest, he gave me a small smile.

"Don't sulk." He said as we stopped at a red light, his knuckles lightly stroking my jaw. I pursed my lips. A

As he drove, the music from the radio acted as an addition to the comfortable silence between us. I hummed lightly to the music, my chin in my sleeve-covered hand, watching the buildings roll by under the beautiful orange and yellow sunset. His heavy hand squeezed my thigh. I looked over at him.

"What are you thinking about, Princess?" Sighing, I answered.

"Nothing really. Just looking. It's beautiful, right?" Adrians mouth curled up into a smile. Different from the smug smirk I'm used to.

"It's gorgeous." I smiled to myself, content with his answer. He squeezed my thigh once more, then retreated his hand back to the gear shift. I glanced at his hand, realizing how cold my thigh is without his hand. I did a double take at his hand and I could feel the pool in my panties. The veins in his hand and forearm made me bite my lip.

I hurriedly turned my eyes back out the window. Then we passed a Macy's. And a Dick's Sporting Goods.

"We're going to the mall?" He nodded. "Mall food?"

"Yes. Are you going to stop asking questions now?"

"No. Will you answer them?"

"No, I won't." He rolled into a parking spot and we took our seatbelts off.

"Then we both seem to have a problem." I opened my door only to have my arm snatched back into the car. I shut the door and glared at him. "What was that?"

Watching as he reached into the backseat, throwing on an extra hoodie.

"Do you have a closet back there or something?" I joked. His hand reached out to my hair and I jerked my head back. "What are you doing?" He took a deep breath. Almost seeming nervous.

"I need you to take your hair down." My eyes scanned over his face to see if I could find any sign of him trying to be funny. When I didn't see anything, I laughed.

"Why?"

"I- uh, I know a few people who know people that work here, so if they see me with you, they'll start telling people and I don't need that."

"You're afraid of people knowing we hang out together?"

"I just don't want people in my business. You don't understand."

"It's because I'm black? Is that why you don't want to be seen with me?" I shifted in my seat, my eyes staring into his as my heart beat sped up. His lips parted while his eyebrows furrowed. Adrian grabbed my face with both hands.

"That is absolutely not the case. You are beautiful. I don't give a damn what color you are. Your melanin is one of the things that make you beautiful. Do you understand?" I fought a smile as I nodded. "It's not you that's the problem, it's just people, okay? I don't want them to ask questions." He reaches toward my hair again. I grasp his wrist as his hands grip my scrunchie.

"I just want you to know, you're playing a very dangerous game here." Adrian pursed his lips and let down my hair.

See, as a black woman, we all know the deal. When you take your hair out, four things can happen:

If it's gelled up, you look like a cone head with an afro the way it sticks up.

If your hair is still wet or in its natural curls like mine, it'll fall down. You will need some serious fluffing up, but it'll look semi normal.

You struggle getting your hair tie out because it's attached to your hair like the black on your skin. Or

You just don't.

Thank goodness my hair was still a little wet from the shower. It flopped onto the sides of my face. You can smell the pink lemonade scented conditioner I use. He fluffed my hair in all different places.

"Do you know what you're doing?" He pauses, then shakes his head. I chuckled and pulled down the mirror, picking at my hair. Looking over at him, he's staring at me. "What?" I ask.

He just smirks and shakes his head. When I'm done with my hair, he pulls down my hoodie, pushing back strands of my curls.

"Ready?" He asks, pulling his own hoodie over his head. I nod and step out of the car. When I shut the door, I see him glaring at me from the other side. With a small smile on my face, I walk past him.

I yelp as I feel a sharp sting to my butt. Before I could speak, he pulled me into him, squeezing my waist harshly.

"As long as I'm with you, you don't open doors." He squeezes my buttcheek once again before I pull away from him, still walking.

"See, that sounds like something a boyfriend does. And we aren't together." He pulled me back into him.

"And what makes you think I give a damn what you think our status is?" I roll my eyes, earning another spank. "Hey!"

I stop in front of the doors, reaching until I remember what just went down. I cautiously point at him, watching his hand. With a raised brow, he opens the door.

"Good girl." He praises. That makes me feel all warm inside. Like I really did something right. Something good.

"So where are we going?" Without a word, he took my hand in his large one, intertwining our fingers. The smirk on his face slightly warmed my heart. Adrian guided me toward the food court. "Asian Chao?" I read off the only Asian food booth here.

"Yes." I looked around the mall, watching the people. Even the woman crying, eating an entire footlong. She definitely needs a hug. Or a friend. Or another footlong. I crashed into Adrian's body.

"Why do you have eyes if you don't use them?" He teased with a raised eyebrow. Though, those words created a lump in my throat. I retracted my eyes from his. It's crazy how interesting my beat up converses can get. I felt him cup my chin with his fingers and pull my eyes back to his. "I'm sorry princess. I was just joking. I swear."

"Y-You were mad at me that day. I don't like people being mad at me. I don't like you being mad at me." Unexpectedly, he pulled me into him, holding me against his body. I lightly gasped.

Inhaling his scent, my head automatically nuzzled itself into his chest. One hand held the back of my head, the other rubbing my back. Feeling his large hand against my back instantly calmed me.

"I was being a jackass that day. I didn't mean to go off on you that way. That being said, I'm not sorry for saying what I said. If what happened hadn't happened, I wouldn't be here with you right now." He poked my side, making me giggle.

I clung to him for a little while longer, getting lost in the feeling of his hand on my back. It's extremely soothing, yet familiar. Why does it feel so familiar?

"Princess. The line is moving." I walked backwards, slightly pulling him with me. I felt the vibrations against my cheek from his chest as he chuckled.

"Please tell me you aren't vegetarian."

"Nope. Love meat." I mumbled.

"Obviously."

"Stop it. That's nasty."

"You are too, as it seems."

"That's only because you corrupted my mind."

"Mhmm." I tune him out as he starts ordering our food, nuzzling my face into his shirt. Although, I hear the amount for the food. I feel his arm retract from my back while I reach into my back pocket.

"No." He swats my hand from my pocket. I scoffed and reached in again, bumping my hip with his so he would move. "You're not paying." Adrian grumbles. Rolling my eyes, I pull my card from the back of my phone case. A flash of silver catches me off guard.

"Is that an American Express?"

"The one that is going to pay for our food?" He asks. "Because, yes. Yes it is." Sucking my teeth, I get an idea.

"Is that girl taking a picture of you?" His green eyes widen as he looks over his shoulder. I take that opportunity to slide my card into the machine. The small woman at the register snickered at our antics.

Right after the money is approved, I feel his heavy hand on my shoulder, close to my neck, harshly 'massaging' me.

"You wait till we get home, Princess." I smile to myself as he grabs the bag. He takes my hand in his free one and guides me out of the mall.

The minute I buckle my seatbelt, I see him shaking his head from the corner of my eye.

"You think you're slick, don't you?" Taking the hood off my head, I answer.

"Eh. Kinda." Fluffing out my hair, I send a smirk his way. He shook his head and rested his hand back on my lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 42.9K 24
Brooke is a hardheaded, blunt, champion boxer who hasn't lost a fight and doesn't take no for an answer. when her Bestfriend Evanley brings her to a...
156K 2.5K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
1.6K 53 39
"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am Greg" I mumbled. I was not the kind of girl who slept with guys on a whim. I wanted him, but not enoug...
135K 4.7K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...