Hermione Parkinson - Dramione

By hh_2000

Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is f... More

Finding out: Ch.1
Home: Ch.2
Two weeks later: Ch.3
Hogwarts express: Ch.4
Feast: Ch.5
Morning: Ch.6
Quidditch Practice: Ch.7
Birthdays: Ch.8
October: Ch.9
Planning: Ch.10
Halloween: Ch.11
Quidditch: Ch.12
Winter Break: Ch.14
Night Shifts: Ch.15
Problems: Ch.16
Mixed Feelings: Ch. 17
Surprise: Ch.18
Visit to The Burrow: Ch.19
Dinner: Ch.20
Going back: Ch.21
Parents: Ch.22
Hell day: Ch.23
Breakfast: Ch.24
Diagon Alley: Ch.25
Christmas Eve Ball (1): Ch.26
Christmas Eve Ball (2): Ch.27
Christmas Morning: Ch.28
Christmas Evening: Ch.29
Boxing Day: Ch.30
Trouble: Ch.31
Saved: Ch.32
2 months Later: Ch.33
Again: Ch.34
St.Mungos: Ch.35
Sharing: Ch.36
Warning: Ch.37
Hogwarts: Ch:38
Over: Ch.39
Gone: Ch.40
Birthday Surprise: Ch.41
Betrayal: Ch.42
Work: Ch.43
Invasion: Ch.44
Step by step: Ch.45
Ministry return: Ch.46
7 Months Later: Ch.47
Challenge: Ch.48
Changed: Ch.49
Back Together: Ch.50
Meeting: Ch.51
The End: Ch.52

Next Day: Ch.13

3.9K 75 17
By hh_2000

It was colder then the day before. Wrapped like a burrito, Hermione woke up to someone knocking on the door. "Who is it?"She mumbled before hearing a laugh. "I'm just trying to make Pansy hurry"She heard Astoria say. She opened her right eye a bit before groaning and sitting up. "Why do I feel miserable right now? What happened to Pansy?"Hermione asked. Astoria bit her lip before talking. "We know you wanted to keep the whole break up thing private but apparently Sally Smith heard and told the whole school. Me and Pansy went down to the common room like an hour ago and they asked us if it was true"Astoria explained. "You're kidding"Hermione said and Astoria shook her head. "Perfect"She mumbled angrily before getting out of bed. "I'm sorry Mya"Astoria said, moving out of the way as Hermione went to bang on the door. "Hurry the fuck up"Hermione snapped, Hearing Pansy drop something. "Don't raise your voice, I had nothing to do with it"Pansy snapped as she opened the door. Hermione bit her tongue so she wouldn't latch out as she grabbed her clothes for the day before going to the bathroom. A Grey woollen jumper and black jeans.

After Changing and washing her face, she seemed to calm down. She left the bathroom, letting Astoria have her turn, and going over to her side table. She opened the drawer and saw her jewellery box. Picking out a black/gold necklace, she put it on before turning to look at Pansy. "We didn't tell them anything, if you had broken up or not"Pansy said and Hermione nodded. Once Astoria was finished, the three of them headed down to the common room. It was filled with people, including Draco, Blaise and Theo. "I heard"Hermione said as they opened their mouths to speak. She sat down across from them, running a hand through her hair. "Well there's more to the story"Draco smirked at her, leaning forward. "What could be worse?"She questioned and the three boys across from her grinned mischievously. "Dear Weasel has been getting made fun of all morning, the most used sentences were 'if she doesn't want you, who would', 'what kind of fool would mess up that bad?' And 'life must suck now, huh?'"Draco told her. "Great"She muttered as she put her head in her hands. "Why did you break up with him? Just to add a little spice to the story"Theo asked. "Who told you I broke up with him?"She questioned. Their faces dropped. "You mean he broke up with you?"Astoria asked. "There's nothing wrong with it, I broke up with him the first time, and he broke up with me the second time. Just now, I can't fix our friendship because he'll think I told the whole school"She explained to them. "I knew It would hurt you"She heard Tracey's voice say from behind her. Hermione clenched her fists. "You're the biggest bitch I've ever met, you know"She said as she turned her head to look at her. "It doesn't matter, I just want to show everyone how ugly your actions can get" Tracey smirked. "Let them see"Hermione snapped as she stood, about to jump over the couch to attack her but Blaise and Pansy both grabbed on to her arms so she wouldn't. "People don't find aggression attractive"Daphne said as she walked towards Tracey. "I couldn't care less If every person at Hogwarts Hated me"Hermione barked, releasing her arms from Pansy and Blaise. "I'm warning you, all 3 of you, I will get my revenge and make you regret everything"She snapped before storming out of the common room.

"Is that a person you want? Someone who can't even control their anger?"Sally Smith said loudly as she looked around the room. "I can speak for everyone by saying we'd rather have someone like Mya rather then someone who tells everyone secrets that shouldn't be let out" Theo snapped at her. "She was gonna attack me!"Tracey snarled. "You deserved it Davis"Draco said as he stood. "You're telling me you're siding with her! She was mudblood Granger- you hated her!"Daphne snapped. "Yet I still hate the 3 of you more"He smirked before leaving the common room. "It's your fault!"Sally snapped as she rounded at Pansy. "Say a word against me and I'll snap your neck in half"Pansy said simply as she sat down with Astoria. "You aren't going after her?"Blaise asked Pansy and she shook her head. "She needs a bit of alone time"Pansy said. "Explains why Draco is going after her"Astoria muttered, a smirk on her face. "They'll chase him down if you say it even louder"Pansy snarled quietly making Astoria smirk even more.

"Mya acted out, how unexpected"Draco teased once he caught up with her, she had finally stopped speed walking. "I will break your nose"She glared at him over her shoulder before continuing to walk straight. "Is that a way to talk to the head boy?"He smirked as he nudged her arm. "Honestly Malfoy fuck off" Hermione snapped as she pushed him away. As she did, he quickly wrapped an arm around her waist, and did a little spin before Hermione found herself pinned to the wall: One arm was around her waist, while the other was against the wall beside her head. His face was barely 3 inches away from her. "Must you be such a git?"She snapped, keeping her arms straight against his chest so he couldn't get closer. "Weren't you the one just talking shit?"He questioned, a smirk on his face. "If you'd just been a bit kinder, we wouldn't be in this position"He added. Wondering how long it would take for someone to walk down the corridor and see them, she stepped on his foot hard, surprising him and getting him to jump back. "I repeat, fuck off"She snarled before walking away and heading towards the library.

"Surprise Surprise Drakie almost got his first kiss" Draco heard behind him. "What do you want Jared?"Draco snarled, not turning around to look at him. "Nothing, Nothing at all, I just want to have a talk with Ms. Head girl"He said, walking past him. Draco stretched his arm forward and grabbed The collar of Jared's shirt. "Get near her and I'll snap your neck in half"Draco snapped. He'd surprised himself once again; where were these actions coming from? He'd pinned Hermione to the wall, had second thoughts of kissing her, He'd felt feelings of jealousy and anger over her, Now he was feeling protective? "So unexpected from the head boy, what would happen if the headmistress found out?" Jared questioned. "What's happening?"They heard. Draco let go of Jared and turned. Pansy, Blaise, Theo, and Astoria were standing 10 feet behind them. "Nothing" Jared smirked. "You have 10 seconds before I drown you in the Great Lake"Draco snarled. Jared chuckled, before going back to the common room. "What happened?"Blaise asked. "Nothing" Draco snapped. The four glanced at each other. "Where's Mya?"Pansy questioned. "How would I know?"He scowled before walking down the corridor, away from all of them.

He sat at the quidditch stands, annoyed. "How the fuck did this happen?"He Asked himself. "She was literally the last thing I wanted to see 2 weeks ago"He spat. "Feelings change Malfoy"He heard behind him. 'Fuck' He thought. Turning, he saw Ginny standing behind him, looking around the pitch. "Fuck off Weasel"He snapped. "I know you like her"She said as she sat down. "Who exactly?"He asked. "Don't play dumb"She snapped. "I don't like her, never have and never will"He snarled. "Explains what you were saying 10 seconds ago"Ginny smirked. "I don't like your stupid friend! She's the most annoying person ever"He snapped. "Oh so we're talking about Hermione?"Ginny said, and he raised an eyebrow at her. "I didn't know who you were talking about, I just thought I'd come here and bother you. But since we're talking about Hermione, I'll bother you later. So, you like her?"She asked. "No"He growled. "But you don't hate her, clearly since you're starting to experience feelings towards her" Ginny more stated then asked. "Weasel, if you love your family, please go away"He groaned. "You can't get rid of me now"she snapped. "I can help you though"She added. "What do I need your help for? If I wanted something with her, it would've already happened. She's as simple as any other girl"He snarled. "You'd be surprised Malfoy"Ginny shook her head. "Hermione isn't simple, shes the most confusing person you'll ever meet, shes full of surprises. She's not gonna be like 'of course I'll go on a date with you' or like 'Sure, what time'. She's gonna be suspicious of everything, she's curious. She'll be like 'what do you want?' And 'Over my dead body'. I bet you've never heard that have you Malfoy? Someone turning you down?"Ginny said. He glared at her, why was she doing this. "Go"He snarled and she rolled her eyes. "I have to go see Harry anyway"She snapped before leaving.

He didn't know what to do now. Why was Ginny, HERMIONE'S EX-BOYFRIEND'S SISTER, giving him tips? Did she really think they'd get together? 'Well if you really tried, you could probably get her to fall for you' A voice in his head said. 'How, I was literally just told she's the most complicated person out there' He thought. 'Curious, not complicated' the voice scowled. 'It makes it even harder, she'll question everything and nothing will work' He sighed. 'Use your brain! If you just get on her mind, she'll keep thinking about you and find herself obsessed with you. Then she'll think she's in love with you' The voice explained. "That could work"Draco said, before standing. Might as well give it a shot.

Later on, it was lunch time and their whole group was there. "How many people asked you out?" Draco overheard Astoria ask Hermione. "7 people while I was studying, I threw my ink at one of them because they wouldn't leave me alone, and 3 on my way here"Hermione said with a sigh. "I'm pretty sure Jared was gonna ask you"Pansy told as she glanced towards Draco. "What"He snapped, not liking the way she was staring at him. Pansy didn't drag the situation: "You stopped Jared from going after her"She stated. "What makes you think that?" He snarled. "Why else would you get near him? You always called him filth"She said. "Not everything is about her"He snapped. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I heard the last 2 sentences of your conversation, you stopped him from going"She explained. "What exactly did you hear?"He questioned. "That you threatened to break his neck in half if he got near her" Pansy smirked, gesturing to Hermione with her fork. "You heard wrong"He lied, rolling his eyes. "Definitely"Pansy said sarcastically. Hermione stayed silent, moving her food around her plate with spoon. He surely didn't care about her, why would he stop Jared from following her? 'Could be a friendly action' A voice replied to her thoughts. 'But, If what Pansy was saying is true, why would he threaten to break his neck?' Hermione questioned, closing her eyes to concentrate. 'He Might have feelings for you?' The voice suggested. 'Never' She thought. She shook her head, not wanting to hear the voice again.

Glancing up one more time to get a glimpse of him, Their eyes met. She felt her soul leave her for a second, not knowing why. She couldn't avert her gaze away from him, her muscles wouldn't let her. Not until she caught Ron's eye, who's head was poking out behind Draco's shoulder. He was glaring at her and she knew why. He got up and was heading to the doors. Her eyes followed him and 5 seconds later, she found herself jogging after him. "Ron!"She called once she left the great hall. He ignored her, quickening his pace as she walked faster. "You can't ignore me forever Ron! Just listen!"She snapped, grabbing his arm. He stopped, turning his head to glare at her. "What? You're gonna make up some lie on how the whole school found out?"He snarled. "Its not my fault, They-"She was saying but he interrupted. "Who's 'they'? The Slytherins?"Ron snapped. "Yes the Slytherins! Astoria, Pansy, Nott, Zabini and Malfoy! Astoria questioned something which made me have to tell them! That Davis or Smith person told the whole school! I don't know how they told it but I didn't want them to bully you about it Ron! I care about you, I wouldn't ever do such thing!"She explained, spitting her words at him. "If you cared about me, you wouldn't have used me"He snarled. "Used you?You're the one who brought up the idea!"She snapped. "You had to have known how I felt! Feelings don't Change 'Mione!"He spat. "But it's typical for a Slytherin, to Play with people's hearts. Isn't that right? You don't care about anyone but yourself, you're so self-centred and selfish!"He added, his voice rising dramatically.

Out of emotional pain, she didn't have any control over her hand that slapped him across the face. "If I didn't care about anyone, I wouldn't give a single shit about your feelings, I wouldn't have cared if you left or not! If I didn't care, YOU WOULD BE DEAD"She yelled. Tears were forming in her eyes. "But I do care, that's the problem, because whenever you decide to leave, I have to lose a piece of me every time just for you to come back with your lame arse apology! I'm the one who always cared, you're the one who's self-centred and selfish because you don't give a shit who you hurt as long as you're happy!"She snarled, stabbing him in the chest with her finger. "Fuck you and your happiness Ronald, I'm done caring for people like you"She snapped before pushing past him and heading to the Slytherin common room.

The whole Great Hall heard what happened, they were so loud, no one had to eavesdrop. Harry bit his lip, wondering if he should go over to them. He felt someone nudge him. Ginny had gotten up and was waiting for him to get up as well. He did and they headed out, going to see if the two were still there. Ron was on the ground, his back against the wall and tears streaming down his face. "You're honestly a pain"Ginny snarled, glaring at him. "Really Gin? Not like I was just told that by your bestfriend"He said, his eyes glistening with tears. "Who's fault is it for her not knowing you like her? You! You told her it was ok and there's no need for drama, and look what you're doing! Ronald you've gotten into some deep shit here"Ginny snapped. "Gin, I'll talk to him"Harry said, placing a hand on her back. She shrugged his arm off before storming away. "Is it really my fault? Harry, she had to have known"Ron muttered as he pulled at his hair. "I don't know mate, its better if we go to the common room. We all heard every single word, and you know how they're like" He said. Ron nodded and got up, wiping his eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 12.6K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...
308K 3.7K 37
A new girl Y/n Potter arrives at Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy is all over her. She is different nothing like Harry Potter. ⚠️a lot of smut⚠️ ⚠️Draco b...
471K 10.9K 76
HARRY POTTER FANFICTION After the war of Hogwarts, Hermione began to realize how little she had; Her parents kept their house but completely emptied...
185K 4.2K 41
Hermione always knew what reality was. She always knew what real life was. Real life was hard work and dedication. It was Friday Summer nights play...