His Other Side [Minsung <3]

By iknouknoleekno

*ૢ ↳ [COMPLETED] Minho was a very popular smart kid in his school. He is known to be very calm and sophistica... More

Prologue ❅
Chapter 1 ❅
Chapter 2 ❅
Chapter 3 ❅
Chapter 4 ❅
Chapter 5 ❅
Chapter 6 ❅
Chapter 7 ❅
Chapter 8 ❅
Chapter 9 ❅
Chapter 10 ❅
Chapter 11 ❅
Chapter 12 ❅
Chapter 13 ❅
Chapter 14 ❅
Chapter 15 ❅
Chapter 16 ❅
Chapter 17 ❅
Chapter 18 ❅
Chapter 19 ❅
Chapter 20 ❅
Chapter 21 ❅
Chapter 22 ❅
Chapter 23 ❅
Chapter 24 ❅
Chapter 25 ❅
Chapter 26 ❅
Chapter 27 ❅
Chapter 28 ❅
Chapter 29 ❅
Chapter 30 ❅
Epilogue ❅
Other Works ❅

Bonus ❅

9.9K 457 488
By iknouknoleekno

The bed creaks, a few loud thuds were heard as it hit the wall a few times.

Inapplicable noises were heard throughout the whole room as 2 figures were tangled with each other on top of the bed.

It wasn't their first time today, heck they did it multiple times already. Yet the older could never seem to stop.

The younger huff, tired.

He would've kicked the male on top of him long before he even started the 3rd round if it wasn't for the circumstance he is in.

Not only was it physically impossible but yeah,

His so called husband, is in his own heat cycle.

He's having a rut.

and is Jisung okay?

nope absolutely not,
he is in so much pain but also pleasure he has no idea what to do.
His thoughts are filled with lust and affection for his partner, but his body is on the verge of breaking.

He sighed as he let Minho does his thing.

-

The light burns as Minho's eyes fluttered opened.

A wave of events that happened yesterday hit him.

~Flashback~
"I told you so many times already, no."  Minho spoke with disappointment in his voice.

"Hey with been together for almost 4 years, you've marked me, it's only normal for me to be there. You're always there for mine." Jisung spoke, holding the doorknob.

"I can't. Just so you know I won't be the gentle alpha you think I am. You'll get hurt."

"Minhoo~ don't be a baby and just opened the door! It's just sex goddammit! Who's to say I don't like it rough!" Jisung raised his voice, frustrated.

"You don't understand-"

"We've done it multiple times! Now let me in!"

Minho sighed at his partners desperation. "Don't blame me if you're-"

"I can't walk tomorrow?? Stop i never could." Jisung cut Minho off as he let himself in the room.

"Soo~ how do we start?"

"It's already coming, it's just a matter of waiting..." Minho said as he pulled Jisung onto his lap.

Bringing his arms around Jisung's waist while he brought his face to the crook of Jisung's neck, taking in his partner's soothing smell.

"Are we gonna go to Hwang Hyunmin's 2nd birthday?" Jisung ask not really knowing what else to do.

"Hmm maybe. Do you wanna?"

"Yeah! Seungmin is are close friend, heck you and Hyunjin are childhood friends what do you mean maybe."

"Hmm sure then." Minho said as he grip Jisung tightly, giving small kisses all over the back of jisung's neck.

"Yay. Also Fel-ah!"

Jisung covered his mouth with his hand as his eyes widened.

"M-Minho..ar-e yo-ah!"

Jisung felt it again. Minho's hand had traveled around Jisung's body while his lips focused on only one particular spot.

The spot that drived Jisung crazy.

Well, you could guess what it escalated to...

~End of Flashback~

"Shit" Minho cursed.

Panicked he quickly looked around and saw Jisung at his side, sleeping soundly.

Minho was already wearing his pants, and so was Jisung

"Did it happened? Or was Jisung able to ru-" Minho thought before feeling a slight movement coming from Jisung.

"Morningg~" Jisung spoke as he slowly sit upwards, rubbing his sleepy eyes with his hands.

"Hey di-" Before Minho could even ask anything, he stopped.

The answer is there right in front of him. Dark purple marks, bites, every inch of Jisung is pretty much covered.

Without any words left, Minho quickly engulfed Jisung into a warm hug.

He felt guilty.

"Hey~ What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have let you- you're probably in so much pai-"

"Hey, obviously. You were a literal beast. But it was kinda hot actually." Jisung snickered.

"I actually passed out before you finished." he continued

Minho's eyes widened. More guilt was dropped on him.

"But I woke up, and you were also passed out on top of me. I helped clean you. I also cleaned myself." Jisung smiled lovingly as he pat Minho on the head.

Minho sighed.

"But everything was safe right. I-"

Kriiingg

"Huh, wait let me get that first." Jisung cut off before answering the call.

Minho watched as Jisung stood up after ending it. He wore a simple jacket over his shirt and gave Minho a kissed on the forhead before leaving.

The only words said to him was a simple "I'll go now, love you."

Minho sighed. He should go to work now. Even though he's late.

"Hi, I'm Jisung. I spoke on the phone really early this morning, I'll have to apologise."

"Oh no it's fine, you would of course need to check up on this straight away."

Jisung simply nodded.

"When do you think was the time that gave you the concern of this happening?"

"It was actually about 2 and a half months ago. I ignored it, but because it happened again, I'm afraid it might've affected it."

"Oh! Don't worry it won't. It's really safe." The person reassured.

"Oh that's good to hear."

"Yes, you can start by getting a lot of rest. Maybe you would like to double confirm it with me, rather than the thing you bought?"

"Yes I was actually planning to do that."

"Ok then."

-
"Minho, you're late!" Hyunjin spoke.

"I know, I know."

"Seems like your mind is preoccupied by something else?" Changbin joined.

"Yeh, I'm just confused at something, like I'm not going to doubt but i don't think- did I? No I didn't..right? I mean Jisung would've known-"

"Hey? What are you murmuring about?"

"I'm just gonna tell yall ok!"

Both Changbin and Hyunjin just looked at each other weirdly.

"Ok"

-

It's been a few weeks since the rut and Minho can't help but feel uneasy. Jisung had repeatedly told him that it was nothing and that he shouldn't feel bad about anything.

Jisung was his omega. He basically should be there to help him just like how he is there to help Jisung.

But they way Jisung's been acting isn't normal at all.

Jisung has been hanging out with Seungmin and Felix a lot lately. That was fine until they started staying nights in the house Felix's parent bought for him that was never really used.

Minho was love deprived.

Touch deprived.

Jisung deprived.

-

Minho walked towards his room. He left work early to catch Jisung leaving the house.

Knock Knock.

"Jisungiee~"

"Urk- Minho? You're home early today?" Jisung spoke flustered.

"Watcha doin."

"I was just about to leave, Felix and Seungmin wanted to have dinner with me later." Jisung answered before giving Minho a kissed on the forehead.

"Oki the-" Jisung said before he was aggressively pulled to the bed.

"Wai-t m-Minh-o.. MINHO!" Jisung shouted.

Minho just silently stood up and left the room.

"Huh..wait." Jisung quickly fixed his shirt and chased Minho.

He looked around the lower floor and found Minho just sitting on the couch with his arms crossed, pouting while watching some Minecraft video.

Jisung sighed.

"Linoringg~ What's wrong?"

Minho remained silent.

"Is it cos I didn't wanna hav sex or somethi-"

"nO! I mean...you've been ignoring me." Minho said cutting Jisung off.

Jisung on the other hand decided to disturb Minho by poking him.

"Stop it"

"No."

Jisung slightly whined as he shook Minho's body.

"Don't ignore me~"

Minho slightly pushed Jisung to the side and that's when he noticed it again. Just like what happened in the room before.

Jisung had his hand on his stomach the whole time as if-

Kriiingg

Minho quickly answered the call.

beep
"Hello-"

"Jisung is pregnant and you never
even told us??"

Minho's eyes went wide.

"Wut..."

"Maybe that's why you couldn't find any
used sheath last time. Remember the
thing u were very confused about.
You prolly didn't use it!"

"w-Wait nO..it's only been like two weeks wuht? And how do you know?"

"....wait, You don't know?-ouch!"

The sound of Changbin being hit by Felix in the background was heard.

"Sorry Minho, Changbin is being a douche.
I'll end the call now and, uh and-"

"It's fine. You don't owe me any
explanation."

"wait Minh-"
beep

Jisung just looked at Minho concerned. He doesn't really know what conversation Minho just had, but he has the feeling that it did not go well.

"Hey? Are you ok-"

"Who's child is that?" Minho's voice was deeper than usual.

"What?"

"You're seem to be taking care of that child properly. So who's child is that. It's obviously not mine." Minho replied, finally looking at Jisung in the eyes.

"What do you mea-"

"It made sense! Why would you keep it away from me if it was mine?! Plus we have always use it, there's literally no way in hell it was me!"

"Wait Minho-"

"Who's is it?!"

The room fell silent.

"You fuckin dumbass."

"Huh?" Minho questioned, glaring deeper to Jisung.

"Who else would it be, if it wasn't yours you piece of shit! I'M THE ONE WHOS BEING FUCKED REALLY HARD ALL THE TIME! OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE APPARENTLY THE ONLY TIME YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PASSED OUT AND I HAVE TO CLEAN EVERYTHING, ITS ALWAYS THE HARDEST BECAUSE YOU NEVER REALISED THAT GODDAMN THING SLIPPED OF YOUR FUCKIN DICK. I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME BECAUSE KNOWING YOU, YOU WOULD FEEL SO GODDAMN GUILTY ABOUT IT! SO NO I WAS PLANNING TO MAKE YOU THINK WE PLANNED IT BUT NEVERMIND!" Jisung snapped

"huh..wait but how would u be able to hide your stom-"

Jisung sighed. "A male omega's stomach will only start to show any difference after 6 months, and apparently it's longer and is up to a year. You probably didn't know that so i was planning to bring it up to you around the end of this month and from there everything will be normal and no hard feelings."

"S-So that's...mine?"

Another deep sigh left Jisung's mouth as he flopped onto the sofa.

"Yes dummy."

"So about you meeting Felix and Seungmin-"

"They were helping. It's really just that. I also wanted to spend more time with them." Jisung answered.

"Was it during the rut...?"

Jisung snickered. "It wasn't actually."

"HUH."

"You were fully conscious when it slipped. Both of us were. But I guess you have a bad memory of that really good nigh-"

"Ok, i get it i get it." Minho said as he grinned.

"So this is mine!" He continued before taking Jisung into his arms.

"yes~ ohmaigawd. You've marked me already dumbas- ah! StOp!"

"Wuht."

"Stop doing that to my ear."

Minho just smiled and put his hand on Jisung's stomach, gently stroking it.

"Are you shy?"

"What why would I?"

"Cos the baby can see what we'll do next?" Minho teases.

Jisung just remained silent as heat rushes to his cheek.

Still nibbling Jisung's ear, Minho whispers. "I heard it's better to do it during pregnancy."

And just like that, Minho's stomach was elbowed.

"I'm going to meet Felix and Seungmin now. I'll be back by 8." Jisung said with his very innocent smile before leaving the house.

Minho just smiled to himself.

"I'm gonna be a dad." He then proceeded to squeal and gave himself a pat on the shoulder, dancing his way up to his room.

"I'm gonna be a great one."
———————————————————————
Bello~~ this is a bonus chapter because never in my life I would've thought that this book would ever reach 10ok+ reads. like damn!

So I'm giving yall this really long chapter like literally the longest one i've made, about 1800+ words! So really I'm really grateful to yall and I LOVE YALL 💞💞💞

enjoyyy<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 68
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
14.4K 618 14
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
81.2K 1.7K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm..do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
343K 11.8K 38
"I already told you that I'm not the person you mean" "Look, I won't believe what you say" When Han Jisung was accidentally kidnapped by a mafia gang...