The Bride of The Underworld [...

By LettuceBae

"You're insufferable," You sneer at her. "Why are you so hostile?" She replied smugly. "Come on now, you're... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not a chap but......
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 4

6.5K 349 81
By LettuceBae

2 DAYS TIL' THE FASHION WEEK

"Y/N! YOU'RE LATE!" Jennie yelled as she rush puts the finished contracts and documents on her desk.

I overslept, ugh what a pain. We have 2 days until the fashion week, even Irene looked very busy alongside Seulgi who looked very stressed.

"Sorry, Ms. Kim." I looked down, she huffed. "Well, don't just stand there, get the samples from the production committee and deliver them to Prada." 

I look at her, she looked impatient. "Well? Go NOW!" 

"Yes ma'am!" I responded and scurried out and to the production room.

_______________

Irene's POV

"I swear to Taeyeon's foot I will shove this stupid pen down that designer's throat!" Seulgi yelled as she put the papers down the table with full force. 

I chuckle at her stressed expression. She gave me an unimpressed look.

"You have workload to you know!" She said as she sits down on her chair and starts working on the papers.

"I know, but I'm waiting for the design samples." I sighed and tapped my wooden desk impatiently.

"Why is that damn delivery taking so fucking long?" I growled under my breath. 

"So, about Y/N...." Seulgi started, I give her a curious glance as she puts the pen down.

"What about her?" I arched my brow at her

"How is she?" Seulgi asks

"She's doing well, I suppose she's doing well, financially speaking." I stated as I spin my chair. 

"But emotionally......I'm not sure, after all she is the daughter of another man." 

"Not to mention, she doesn't know who her actual father really is." I continued

"And you know?" Seulgi says with a questioning look

"Yes, but I'll tell her once she knows." Seulgi nodded and returned to do her paper work.

I heard a knock on my wooden door, I grumble profanities that I can think of and opened the door, to my surprise it's Y/N.

"Y/N, what brings you here?" I say with a surprised look on my face, this is the greatest surprise if you ask me.

"U-uhm I-I'm here to give you these sample's personally." She stuttered and hand me a black elegant box with a Chanel logo on it.

I smirked, "Well vixen, come in." I widely open the door for her to put the box on top of my table.

"So why did Jennie asked you to deliver them personally?" 

"I-uhm, she didn't really say." She answered with uncertainty swimming in her eyes. For some reason, I feel Jennie laughing from  afar.

"Well, tell her I graciously got the gift." I smirk as I see her blush and shyly rubbed the back of her neck, causing the blouse to show off her collarbone.

"Oh dear," I said as I fix her her blouse and caught a whiff of her scent. She smells like strawberries and chocolate. I leaned over to her earlobe. 

"All done, vixen" I feel her shudder and I smirk at the reaction.

"T-thanks" She stepped backward as I look at Seulgi, her face has an all knowing expression, I just give her a look that says 'do you job'.

"I have to go, my boss will kill me if I'm late again." Aw,

"I'll escort you to your building." I offered, but she shook her sideways.

"Thank you for offering, but I have to decline." She said as I give her a pout. 

"Well, how about dinner?" I asked, she gave me a thoughtful look.

"Ok, when and where?" I give her a smile.

"I'll tell you, don't worry. I'll give you time to get ready." She smiled softly at me. 

"I'll think about it." I give her a surprised look as she walks out of the room. Seulgi gasped.

"Wow, did she just-"

"No one in a million years have ever said that to me before." I say shock still settling over my features.

Seulgi gave a hearty laugh, "Oh gosh, the look on your face-"

"Enough!" I interrupted her

"She'll know who she's dealing with." I smirked and looked at Seulgi. 

"What?" Seulgi asked with a bored expression 

"Send her my gift for the fashion show." I commanded, Seulgi looked surprised.

"Now?" She asks

"Soon."

_______

Y/N's POV

'I can't believe that lady asked me to have dinner with her!' I exclaimed to myself.

"I'll think about it?" I gasped, "Really Y/N. Really!" I said to myself as I reach the building.

"So how's the delivery?" Jennie ask with a sly smile on her face

"Ms. Kim!" I gape at her, "The delivery went well." 

"Nothing else happened?" Huh?

"What do you mean?" I look at her with a questioning look as she sighs.

"Never mind, come on let's go. We have a board meeting with Prada." 

'WHAT'

"WHAT?" Jennie gives me a look.

"Yes Ms. Kim, right away."

________

At the conference room.....

I can feel Irene's stare at me as I sit beside Jennie, as of now our sales manager, Kim Yeri is presenting our sales as of this month. Yet Irene's stare is amazingly distracting, I had the urge to look at her and make her stop, but I'll probably end up staring back at her.

And Jennie would have to clear her throat to get my attention, and that would be embarrassing. So I let her stare at me.

'Take a picture, I bet it'll last longer' I mockingly thought to myself. Ugh, what more do I have to know from this boring meeting.

"Alright, let's wrap it up." Irene's voice boomed and looked at Seulgi. "Ms. Kang will handle the summary of our models as well." Seulgi looked at Irene and nodded.

"According to our photographer......" 

More excruciatingly painful minutes later.....

"Ugh, what time is it." Yeri groaned beside me, after 5 more hours of our meeting we're finally free. Complying to Yeri's wishes I check the time.

8:00 PM-

"8:00 PM!?" I shout as Yeri rolled her eyes. "Goddamn it, Wendy is gonna kill me." She sighed as I chuckle.

"Will I take you there or.......?" I waited for her to answer, she shook her hand in dismissal

"Don't worry, I have a friend that will take me home." She smiled, I give her a curious look.

"And who is this friend that you speak of? Yerimie?" 

"Park Sooyoung, Wendy's girlfriend." 

'That bitch didn't say anything of her having a girlfriend' I begrudgingly say to myself 

"Well damn, ok. I trust her." She gave me a warm embrace. "Be safe Y/N." 

"I will." She smiled and walked away, leaving me alone in the office. 

"Y/N," a voice broke out. "Aren't you going home already?" 

"Oh, Ms. Kim. Right I was just sending off a friend." I smile at her as she chuckles.

"You're not waiting for Irene, aren't you?" She gives me a teasing smile, I laugh and shake my head sideways.

"No, we aren't what you think of, Ms. Kim" I say as she sighs. 

"Well, be safe. Y/N." She walks out leaving me too as well.

I walk out of the building a few moments after fixing the office, I waved the security goodbye as I walk out. 

"Y/N, get in." 

"Hyerin-unnie" I mumbled as she exasperated a sigh and got out of her car. "Well?" 

"Ok, I will unnie." Before I can even get in the car, a familiar voice called for me.

"Irene." I gasped as she pulls me away from the vehicle and pull me towards her. 

"Who's this?" She asks. I mumbled an answer

"This....she is my older sister." I gestured a hand at my sister who looked incredulously surprise. "Unnie, meet Irene. Our partner for next week's collaboration." Hyerin unnie bowed with respect as Irene let go of me and smiled. 

"I'm pleased to meet you, Hyerin." Irene gave a nod as my older sister laughed. 

"It's nice to meet you too, Irene." Hyerin unnie gestured for me to come to her. "We'll see you around then, have a nice night." Hyerin got inside the car and waited for me.

"Well vixen, I'm here again to send you off." She softly smiled at me.

"Well I have my sister now," Irene furrowed her brows at me. "About the dinner," I say

She chuckled and smirk at me, "Don't worry, I'll wait." Hyerin honked at us. 

"Go, she might kill you if you don't get in quickly." She playfully warned. 

"I will, have a nice night. Irene." She grabbed my chin and lifted it up and looked me in the eye. She leaned closer and breathe in before closing the gap between us. I widened my eyes at teh contact and feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

She pulled away seconds later and leaned over my ear. "Have a nice night, my bride." With that she left without looking back. Another horn caught my attention.

"Alright! Alright!" I yell over, causing me to get some of the people's attention. I embarrassingly got in the car, with a hand on my lips.

"So, what was that about?" Hyerin teased 

"Nothing!" I exclaimed as she rolls her eyes

'What did she mean by 'my bride',' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.6K 74
The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Strip." Anything but that. My eyes wide...
1.3K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
527K 7.4K 20
"I don't think I could do what the other girls do with you..." "And why's that?" He asked as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "In fact, I t...
190 28 11
Based off the game Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines! Can be read without knowing anything of/playing the game girl reader x Jeanette plus plot :) "O...