Who Is Laviette? » Moriarty...

By fleurtyte

Believe me, living in the shadows of lies doesn't make it less of a burden. But I did this to save my family'... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 04 : IGNIS FATUUS
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 03

5.1K 208 61
By fleurtyte

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them
-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Y/n’s POV

Because of the ship incident, I was forced to rest, wasn’t able to perform any ballet. It made me sad but also happy at the same time. Ballet has been my bestfriend that always accompanied me wether i’m sad or happy.

“Is there a place for you to stay here Ms. Shaw?” Mr. William saw me with bandages all over my palm.

“Yes, there is one but it’s quite far from here” As I walk straight out of the ship’s exit.

“Please, stay with us for a while, or maybe rent a room” William suggested me.

“It’s fine, I’ll be staying at my own place. Thank you for your help during this trip” I smiled.

“No problem” William also answered with a smile.

That smile made me happy, the face went from cynical to sweet when he smiled. Then a man that is familiar to me went up to us.

“Yo! Mathematician! And Miss Shaw!”
He stopped behind me.

I smiled to him.

“I’ve been looking for you two. I need to talk about that show that was put on aboard that ship” the man grabbed a cigarette.

“You meant the murder?” I look straight into his eyes.

“Correct! It seemed like you’re condition is better” He saw me from head to toe.

“Well yeah, as you can see” I answered.

“That was no ordinary killing” Those words made Mr. William took off his hat.

“Are you saying that something about it was contrived?” He said as he puts his hat on his chest.

“Yeah, the body. The poor fellow died the night before. From his jaw, to his libs, post-morden rigiditly had set in right down to his fingertips. Which mean he’d been dead for 10-15 hours already, no matter how you look at it, he was not killed up on the stage” The man looked the ship again.

“Wow! You have knowledge of forensic pathology as well?” I smiled.

“It’s common knowledge around France, this country is just behind time” He looked at me.

“Any how, back to the point. This makes matters highly irregular” He continued.

He explained that there was a third party in that case, which made Earl Enders thinks that the man he killed was still alive that made him act the scene on stage. After a little chat, we now know that his name was Sherlock Holmes. A little bit shocking hearing his name but he is trully intelligent.

“I have to go back to my place to rest myself. Until we meet again, Mr. William, Mr. Holmes” I walk to the carriage that had been waiting for me.

“See you!” They both answered.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

When I arrived at home, I went straight to bed and caught me thinking what Mr. Holmes said was somehow right.
This made me curious and now I want to know who’s the mastermind behind this murder scenario, especially when the target is a noble.

I stood up then sat down on my chair where I usually primp. On the table, there was a letter. I opened it and read it.

It’s that person.. the person who has been helping me hiding my true identity...
Why did he wanted to meet?

I got ready and went straight to him just like the letter said.
Because this is a meeting with him, I’m sure he already knew my habit of wearing suits.

I went to his house? I’m not quite sure since we rarely meet but I guess this is his house.

“Why did you called me?” I said while putting my umbrella down next to a cupboard.

“You look a little.. disorganized with those bandages around your palm” He looked at me from head-to-toe.

“Ah, cut it out, what is it?” I sat down on the sofa.

“Have you ever heard of a noble called, Daphne Meyers?” This question shooked me.

“Yes, but I don’t know much” I said right into his eyes.

“What do you know about her?” He asked again.

“She’s a council official that went to jail because of someone” I answered.

“Correct, that figure made the officials that played dirty caught” The man cross his legs.

“Why are you asking this to me?” I asked curiosly.

“No more secrets right?” That man stood up closer to me.

“What do you mean?” I’m starting to get confused.

“After that case... Daphne, this figure vanish without a footprint just like that” He snapped his fingers and went closer to me.

“So?” I backed up a little keeping my distance from him.

“Don’t get off guard” He suddenly landed a punch on me but my reflects dodge it on time.

He kept on punching and i kept on dodging until I’m finally cornered.

“Don’t just stand in there”

I hold his fist, gripped his left arm, and kick him on the stomach.

“Stop it Mycroft! “ I avoid him.
He pulled out a gun from his suit that left me speechless.

He wanted to kill me?! Why does it have to end like this? I don’t wanna hurt him.

“I’ll keep on attacking you” He fired some shots, and I dodge it well while I ran up to him.

He was ready to fly a punch on me using his gun but i dropped myself into a sitting position and my body was pulled so I can kick his leg until he fell.

I went to make a bridge position and pushed myself so that my right leg can deliver a kick right on his chin with my hands holding the weight of my body.

Lastly, I landed off with my right leg kneeling. I looked at him in worry because his mouth is now bleeding.

“There it is... that’s what i’ve been searching for” he wiped his mouth with his finger.

“Are you alright?” I’m more worried.

“Forget about this. So that figure was you right? Miss Laviette? Or should I say, Y/N”
Mycroft smirked at me.

“Yes... I was that figure. Ignis Fatuus” I looked at him seriously.

“I purposely made you do that iconic fighting move that tends to use your legs”
He stood up and I followed.

“How’d you know?” I sat back on the sofa.

“I’m always watching you Y/N, well at least I just knew about Ignis Fatuus today” Mycroft sat facing me.

“I don’t know where to start..” I looked down, not wanting to remember those memories.

“Just tell me about it, it’s already part of the deal that we made to not keep a secret that would destroy one of us” Mycroft looked at me seriously.

Alright... let me tell you, the story of Ignis Fatuus

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note :

Thankyou guys for 100 views, Im so happy!
By the way, I hope you guys like this chapter:)

I'm still suck in writting the fight scene but I got help from my friend voiqtapes hope you all understand.

You guys know Mycroft Holmes right? If you read the manga, that you know Mycroft Holmes (may fav too)

See you one the next chapter~
Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554 0 35
Gracelyn Pixie Holmes has one of the most dangerous families ever. Even her past can hurt the people around her. From who her uncle is on her father'...
329K 14.1K 72
(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely but then three people held out their hand...
169K 8K 42
My life ended with one push, I fell off the building. The piercing pain in my head, splattered blood on the floor. Even raising a single finger was a...
8.6K 401 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."