The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA • The Boss' Aggression • Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman

1.1K 34 7
By 99Hikori

Angel😳
For those of you who wanted to know who this lovely specimen is, his name is Pedro Soltz.

Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman

DANTE

I woke up to an empty bed. Even after I had such a wonderful dream, he wasn't here.

I began to wonder what was wrong with me. Where did this sudden wave of sexual desire come from? Granted I was sexually attracted to Angel, but it seemed like the longer I was apart from him the more I wanted him.

It was strange, because I had never experienced anything erotic before Angel. He was the first that kissed me there, even if I did have underwear on.

I reveled in the thought of Angel going down on me. Kissing, and making a mess of things. His hands all over me, just...

Oh goodness, Lord forgive me.

I covered my face with my hands. My breathing had picked up without me noticing and I found myself incapable of not thinking about Angel.

Every other thought was, 'Angel this,' or, 'Angel that.'

Was I actually feeling this way because he was gone for five days now? It hasn't even been a week and being here alone was driving me insane.

I was literally in the middle of nowhere, the next house being about twenty miles from here.  If I stepped foot out of this house, I would most definitely get lost. Or worse, snatched up by one of the many enemies Angel seemed to have endless supply of.

I promised myself I wouldn't run, and I would help Angel piece together this big puzzle. It was proving difficult, being as though there was no one here to stop me from leaving. It was ironic, seeing as though I tried running away whenever the opportunity presented itself.

I knew the circumstances were jacked up, the way I met Angel was messed up. The whole situation was a big pile of dookie. Yet, I don't think I would have had it any other way. Minus the many times I was abducted and beat on, of course. If, Angel, would have just approached me like a normal man things would have definitely been different.

If he had come to me like a gentleman, what would be the reason in running away? When we would have developed a relationship first.

I sighed a heavy sigh, the truth was always bittersweet. And, nothing seemed to happen normally.

The cold air of the room engulfed my body completely. My eyes looked down to my naked chest, suddenly I remembered that I was also bare downtown. I shuddered from the coldness, and decided that I would get up today and walk throughout the house. I hadn't explored the house in it's entirety, and it seemed today was going to be another long, boring day.

•                                      •                                       •

ANGEL

I caressed my pistol. Fingers gliding up and down the silver steel. I sat myself on the edge of my desk, arms folded lazily across my lap with the pistol in my grasp. I could tell there had been a far off look in my eyes. Vito stared at me with such an intense glare. It was staring to bother me, however it didn't upset as it normally would have.

" What?" I asked him, irritation exuding from that one word.

" What's the matter with you?" He simply asked. He narrowed his gaze, and grabbed onto either arms of the chair falling back to rest himself against the headrest.

I decided I wouldn't answer him and simply redirected the conversation.

" What news on that organization?" I asked him.

For a moment, he sat in the chair just staring at me. I avoided his gaze and turned my attention to placing my guns on the desk top. Slowly, but surely Vito was beginning to anger me.

" I have found nothing pertaining to that group. It's like it doesn't exist." For a moment, things went quiet, and I began to let the many thoughts of my mind express themselves on my face.

" Angel, are you sure the name you gave us is the correct name? Maybe you heard wrong." Vito dared to suggest, which made the insides of my skin crawl. My back began to itch, and it started to feel as though insects were crawling all over my body.

" Maybe I heard wrong." I repeated, a sickening smile making way to my lips and a deep dry chuckle emitting from my chest.

" If you value your pathetic excuse of a life, you will watch your tongue and do as I say." In the most menacing and threatening tone I could manage, I glared at Vito. At this time, I had risen from my seat on the desk and stood in front of Vito to peer down at him.

With a deep sigh, Vito pinched at the bridge of his nose.

" Angel, stop. I am in no mood to fight with you today." The voice in which he spoke appeared to be that of pure defeat. For the time being I backed down. I wasn't just irritated that we couldn't find anything related to this made up establishment, I was irritated because I was supposed to be with Dante at this moment. I was supposed to be balls deep inside of her currently.

The only comprehensible word to leave her mouth being my name. The uttering and mutters she would make from every little thing I would do to her body. I desired to give her pleasure, to make love to her.

Yes. I was extremely distressed.

I sighed heavily, once again seating myself on the edge of my desk.

" Vito, I want to go home. I want to go to my wife." I truthfully told him, going back to fiddling with my pistol.

" Little brother, do you not trust your brothers to handle this matter for you?" He asked me, a knowing look coming to his face as he leaned forward and folded his hands in front of him.

" You're crazy for leaving her in that creepy ass house by herself. What would you do if she decided she wanted to play that old game of cat and mouse?" I smirked. She wouldn't dare. Especially, not after our little call of passion last night. She'd be anticipating my return.

" She wouldn't do that." I simply told him, placing my gun on the desk and reaching for the papers that sat neatly in the middle of the space.

" Did you look into this Seri person?" I asked him, flipping through the pages of the report containing information on the Missouri group.

" Yeah, it just so happens we found a lot of shit on this Seri lady." He told me, rising up from his seat and buttoning his suit jacket up in the process.

My eyebrow quirked at this new found information.

" Do continue."

With a sigh, Vito pocketed his hands and began to walk toward the deck doors of the patio. At the moment, it had to be about five in the morning. Not even the sun had greeted us this morning. It was dark outside, and because all of our properties were off road it wasn't like there were street lights or any other signs of civilization. The only light illuminated from the outdoor lighting and the pathway lights.

" The missus told you she was a friend of her father, right?" He asked me, looking at me out the corner of his eye.

" Something like that." I answered him.

" Angel, this Seri individual was not just a close friend to her father. She was this queen pen of the sort. She pimped men out, ran a drug operation, and got in dirty with every famous politician which means she had power. After digging up so much shit about her, Freda was able to get a hold of this lady's criminal record. Fingerprints, and all. Angel, we all know that it was just Dante and her father, but-" Vito was abruptly cut off when Bobby suddenly burst through the office door.

" You need to come fix this. NOW!" Bobby shouted as he looked pointedly at me. My eyebrow rose from the sudden intrusion, and the demands this man was making. Was he alright?

" Fix what?" I asked him, annoyed that he was taking this tone with me. You would think after beating his ass once that it was enough.

" I don't know how, and I don't know why. But that woman is here!" He exclaimed, running a frustrated hand through his hair and heaving out air through his puffed up cheeks.

" What woman?" Vito asked him, as he came to stand by my side.

" Isabella." He seethed, pure malice etching it's way onto that very name.

I glanced at Vito who also gave me the same look. We both shared that look with Bobby, who stood there pacing around the room like a madman.

" I swear, you try getting closure from your father's death and the most despicable people start to appear." Bobby said. We all knew this to be true. It seemed ever since we started to peel back the many layers of our father's death, more nuisances started to appear.

Though my father died ten years before so suddenly, there was no one that could fill that empty void in his young, grieving sons.

Vito, though he is the oldest, he did not want to partake in the role of the gangster arms dealer.

Bobby and Chase were still so young, so it was left to me to fill in that position. I had a bright future ahead of me, I was going to go to college. Get a degree in law.

He had to go and die.

I have every right to be angry, every right to be the way I am. I was sick of being surrounded by these weak-minded, pathetic souls. All who amounted to nothing.

The Magrossa family never dealt with drugs, sure we may have did them but we never dealt them. As easy as it would have been to come up with two million dollars worth of angel dust was a joke. Fuck those uppity bastards. And fuck Isabella.

I'm not here to give in to everyone's wants and needs. I'm here to make a name for myself. I want people to tremble in fear when they hear the Magrossa name.

Those fucks who knew my father was notorious and respected, they had the gall to fucking murder him. They weren't afraid of the Magrossa name. I was going to make sure people stayed afraid of me and my family. So shit like that, never happens again.

I quickly composed myself, standing to my full height and buttoning my black suit jacket up. I placed my gun in the holster hidden under my jacket, and calmly walked to the office door Bobby just rushed in through.

" In order to get rid of pests, you must exterminate them." I said, slightly turning around to glance at my brothers out the corner of my eye.

  •                                   •                                   •

DANTE

Wow. You wanna talk about excessive let's talk about this massive house.

First off, this jerk had the audacity to have nine bedrooms. In which each room had it's own bathroom, excluding two rooms that only had half bathrooms. Of the nine, I counted an entertainment room, and a bar. These were the only two rooms without bed furniture in them.

I swear I got lost twice. Everything looks the same.

Let's not count Angel's office, and the room I found all the way on the lower level. I couldn't get in because there was some high tech keypad preventing from opening the door. My feet hurt after walking around so much, and I decided I would go chill in the kitchen to curb my boredom.

I was planning to eat a whole lotta junk. It wasn't like there was anything else to do.

And so, I began the walk to the kitchen. A new found pep in my step, and joy that seemed to tickle me whenever I thought about eating something sweet.

Yes, I am going to go stuff my face like a pig.

   •                                    •                               •

Does this clear some things up?

Happy New Years🥳🥳😘
To all my lovely and beautiful readers.

I want to thank you guys for another year, and continuous support for TBA. At this point I believe the story has been out for six years now. (And it still isn't finished😅)

But hey, I'd say we're reaching the climax.

As always, this chapter is not edited.

-99hikori

What if it never even existed? Hell, what if it is the doing of one person?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7.1K 104
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
1K 53 13
Being kidnapped should be a pretty clear cut, black and white situation. What kind of maniac targets an innocent daughter in the quest for her father...
437K 17.3K 42
While working as a waitress at a high-end restaurant to get herself through graduate school, the last thing twenty-three year old Naomi Cole expects...
811 7 10
He looks at me once more for permission. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue please." I say swallow his hot breath melts my skin he strokes his...