Vixen

By StripperPoleVibes

The only family vixen has ever known are the Santiago's. These are the only people she would die for, and be... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

299 6 5
By StripperPoleVibes

Abahahahabaabaaba I'm nervous af, like I have an idea but idk how to put it in writing and it's annoyinggg 🤸‍♀️🚊

"Fuck"

💥REECE 💥

I-
was going to start...
But I can't.
I painted my nails green today.

...This is procrastinating at its finest.
🥲

REECE ⚡️🧞‍♀️

•👻•

My heart pounded as we trudged through the forest. I was completely on edge and cautious, my narrowed eyes scanning the dark beyond my torch for any sign of a cabin.

As if narrowing my eyes would do shit.

I should eat more carrots.

The road only led us so-far on our scavenger hunt towards the co-ordinates. To be fair, I wouldn't expect anything less from Dominic than this remote location.

The four figure grid reference left us with a square of forest on the map to search. Not very specific but I guess it narrowed it down... slightly.

We had been walking for just over an hour through cold, mud, rain and what-ever weathering obstacle could possibly spring into God's mind at that bloody moment.

Maybe it's an sign...

nah.

Whilst also looking out for the cabin, I kept an eye on Harley. Nothing about this felt right, but honestly, when does anything ever feel right? It doesn't. But either way, Harley comes first. She always comes first; I could live without anything in the world, but if Harley goes... I'm right behind her.

A twig snapped to my left and I whirled, pointing my rifle towards the noise. Looking through the rear sight, with my pointer hovering over the trigger, I watched Harley stumble backwards a few steps.

I huffed, "Jesus Harley," I slung my rifle back around my shoulder, "I was about to blow your fucking toes off."

She bit her bottom lip nervously, "Sorry, sorry."

From my right Jay whisper-shouted, "Shut the fuck up. If there's a trap they sure as hell know where we are now." He stalked forwards, with the rest of our small group.

I ignored his fucking tone. Son of a bitch forgot who he's talking to— "Ow! Ow!" Jay shouted. I pointed my torch at him with concern.

A million and one scenarios flooded my brain, and any one of them would leave us completely and utterly fucked.

He was bouncing on one of his leg holding up the other one and screaming like a little bitch, "What's wrong?" I demanded walking up to him.

"That sly bitch threw a rock at my ankle!" He spat staring at Harley.

Oh not this again. I swear to God, I've had it with their rivalry. Petty snide comments and childish pranks. IM DONE.

Harley snickered behind us, "Shut the fuck up. If there's a trap they sure as hell know where we are now."

I guess she didn't like his tone either...

Harley walked past Jay, bumping his shoulder and laughing when he lost his balance, "Fucking ginger." She murmured catching up to Roman, who was watching the whole interaction beneath lowered brows. I watched Harley and Roman whisper to each other as they walked.

They've become really close friends since we met Roman. They clicked, and it's nice to see.

I looked back to Jay pouting and rubbing his ankle. I fished out some bandages in my backpack and threw them at him, deliberately unkindly, before continuing our search.

I lost track of time between shielding my face from the rain and staying oriented. Harley yawned from beside me, "The suns rising." She pointed out as slivers of light shone through the trees.

We must have been searching all night for the cabin hidden in the woods. Like a needle in a haystack, our chances were slim. But we need that disk, and I refuse to leave without it.

A twig snapped from behind me and I rolled my eyes, "Are you trying to sca-" I turned expecting to see Harley's sheepish smile, but was greeted with Leonardo's ugly face.

For fucks sake.

I would have shot him right there and then, but I was unprepared. But I guess that was his plan, since the moment I turned his pistol was on my neck, "Fancy seeing you out here." He smirked.

I fucking hate him.

"Are you here to ask me out on a date?" I cocked a brow. Son-of-a-bitch never tried to hide his attraction to me, maybe this is way of flirting?

"You wish." He smiled a crooked smile, "I'm here for the disk—"

"Well get in line buddy. The whole world and their mothers are after that disk."

"Exactly why I want it."

"I don't give a shit," Of course I gave a shit, there's no way in hell he's getting that disk, "What do you want with us?" I looked around at the others. We were out numbered by a lot, with at least two men for every one of us. My eyes caught Roman's and I immediately imagined Willow without her dad.

No no no no—I can't think that, I won't let it happen. I banished the somber thoughts and returned my attention to Leonardo.

"We want the co-ordinates."

"What co-ordinates?"

"Don't play dumb with me Gray. I know you have co-ordinates."

"How would you possibly know that?" There's no fucking way he could find that out. Our systems are air-tight so that eliminates hacking. But how else—

My God.

We have a mole.

"From where you stand, that's irrelevant. Right now your priorities should be keeping all of your limbs. And you know the way you're gonna do that? Is by giving up the co-ordinates. Now."

I blinked with a scowl. As if I'd ever give him anything he'd ask for. He needed to be taught a lesson. How am I going to do that...

I need a plan.

First I checked my team—

Harley looked fine. Not angry, just irritated. She had a gun lazily pointed at her arm. But she seemed unfazed. What the fuck? I'm definitely asking about that later.

Jay was struggling against the men holding him, "Let go of me you fat cunt." He grunted, trying to loosen the arm holding him in a choke. It obviously didn't work and the arm tightened making Jay gradually turn red.

I locked eyes with Roman who looked angry as fuck. I shook my head very very slightly telling him to not risk it. I won't risk loosing Willow's dad, especially since it's my fault he's here.

"Come on. We don't have all day." Leonardo pushed, jabbing the barrel into my skin.

"I don't have any co-ordinates."

"Bullshit." Leonardo spat and I shrugged in response.

We need a way out. I thought about just going with force; Jay, Harley and I hope Roman can hold their own and I could easily take half of them out, but Leonardo would shoot me before I got two steps away, so that wouldn't work. There's no back up...

We're really stuck.

I guess I'm gonna have to blag our way out of this, "I don't have co-ordinates, but we know where it is."

Leonardo's face perked up and his cronies were giving each other the side eye.

"Where then?"

"Somewhere in this forest." I said vaguely. I'm actually telling the truth, but this forest is sprawled along mountains and goes on forever, he would never find it.

"Take us then." He demanded pushing us around. We started moving giving each other wary looks.

What have I done?

We could wonder for a while and lead them away but, as much as I hate to admit, Leonardo isn't a stupid man; he'd catch on.

But what else could we do?

We could just look for the cabin and snatch the disk before him.

Or detach our selves from them— but that would be very difficult.

Deflated and conflicted on how to save my friends and secure the disk, I pondered as we were forced on. Some where along the trek Leonardo started whistling to himself making me furious. The only thing keeping him alive is his gun to the back of my neck.

We walked for ages, and once in a while I would tap my compass as if I had a clue where to go.

But that's when I saw it. Only out of the corner of my eye and I kept my gaze well away.

Roman seemed to see it too because he eyes were trained on me.

I took a deep breath. The men had seemed to relax, they were clearly tired; rookie error. I made eye contact with the others in a warning that I was making a move. They caught on, when I tripped Leonardo up making him fall and grabbed his gun and my rifle.

Leonardo's men were off guard. I twisted and with 3 bullets, 3 men went down to the ground. I kept my boot pressing down hard onto Leonardo's face.

That's 4 men down.

Jay tackled a brute of a man, his fist flying and blood splattering.

I twisted my rifle, that I had taken back from Leonardo, and plucked another 2.

They were dropping like flies.

The last one standing wasn't up for very long as Roman swung his booted foot right into his face with such force the man was knocked out.

I had to hand it to him. That was sick.

Roman turned, stretching his leg, to us all staring at him, "Ballet. 7 years."

Well that just made my day.

I looked to Harley who was pale and staring at Leonardo lying on the floor beneath my foot. Once she saw me looking at her, she quickly looked away.

I let it slide for now, turning back to Leonardo with a smile, "It's been lovely catching up." I said before shooting both of his legs. Harley let out a strangled gasp, as if she hadn't watched me maim and kill his crew, but stopped her self.

I kicked Leonardo one last time for fun before sprinting to the cabin.

It was cozy. And lived in. Family photos hung on the wall made me a little emotional, but all in all I kept it together. I was worried for Harley, but Roman hadn't left her side comforting her. I was immensely grateful because it meant I could focus on finding this God damned disk.

The office was the place I went to first. The logical move. I searched every fucking file and paper, every draw and cupboard. EVERYWHERE.

But nothing.

Typical.

I needed to remember this is Dominic we're dealing with. It's not going to be somewhere obvious.

So I checked the liquor cabinet, "Yeah because he's gonna leave the disk in a bottle of Vodka." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised." I took a shot glass, filling it to the brim, and downed the fucking acid, "He was like that. Completely unpredictable."

"Right." Jay said as he sat down in the computer chair in front of the computer.

"I've tried. We don't know his password." I filled the shot glass again.

"You know, I spent a whole ass summer in a nerd camp."

"I didn't ask."

"I'm telling you anyway. I had this roommate," he started as he tapped on the keyboard, "his name was Dick. I thought that was fucking hilarious at 14." His eyes scanned the screen as he did more typing, and I began to get curious, "I found it so funny I would draw dicks all over his bunk, I even went as far to spray paint 'dick was here' and 'suck my dick Dick' over the walls in the camp."

"And?" I said, rounding the desk to watch what he was doing.

"Dick was smart. Very smart. He hacked my computer and blocked porn hub as retaliation."

"Good for him."

"Yeah well, obviously my next move was my phone, but he disabled it. But instead of saying 'disabled' it said 'I like Dick'. Anyway I asked him how to do it, and after some convincing he taught me how to hack." Jay said as he tapped the screen with a satisfied smirk, "And I never forgot."

My eyes went wide at the unlocked screen, "Thank fuck for Dick." I said pushing Jay off the chair so I could sit down and snoop, "I could kiss Dick."

Jay lifted a bushy brow, "I mean..." He looked down at his crotch.

"Fuck off Jay." I tutted.

My fingers flew across the keyboard as I searched through files and files.

But nothing.

I sat back with a huff, "Nothing?" Jay asked. I shook my head.

"This is a dead end." I rubbed my face in frustration.

"We've searched all the bedrooms, the living room and the kitchen." Harley said as she and Roman walked in, "And nothing"

I stared at the computer screen, "what do we do now?" I huffed.

Harley sat down on a chair on the opposite side of the desk. She's always been a bit of a fidgeter— her hands messed with the back of the computer.

"You probably shouldn't—" Roman started before I heard a click and something on the computer changed.

"Sorry." Harley lifted her hands in surrender. A blue memory stick was held in her palm, "I'll put it back..." she murmured.

The moment it clicked back into the computer, a file I hadn't noticed before appeared in the corner of the screen.

I clicked it.

"Oh my God."

•👻•

CLIFFHANGER!🤡
Omg, are you mad? I'd be livid.
Thought I'd leave it there...
oop. I can sense the anger....

Hahahahaha

- Reeceeeeeeee 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 48.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
3.8K 259 53
~ A World Painted Grey: Book 1 ~ Already incapacitated, I drag his limp body toward the smoking car. Fastening him back into his seat, seatbelt back...
24.6K 820 11
When you work with the Mafia, you often expect the past to come and bite you in the ass one day. It happened to Rhius, no doubt it would happen to me...
237K 5.3K 78
They say power is all it takes to be on top. They would most definitely be wrong. It takes time It takes patience Life isn't sunshine and roses Li...