Obsession // Taehyung Fanfict...

Від MysticTalia

My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leavi... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Marshmallow-break-up-Mochaccino
Chapter 2 - The missing EX
Chapter 3 - The Darkness beneath
Chapter 4 - Little monster
Chapter 5 - They boy I thought I knew
Chapter 6 - Lost
Chapter 7 - As dark as I am
Chapter 8 - Because you're mine
Chapter 9 - The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 10 - Tell Me To Stop
Chapter 11 - Tied Up
Chapter 12 - Surrender
Chapter 13 - Catch me when I fall
Chapter 14 - The Game
Chapter 15 - You can try
Chapter 16 - Same old new
Chapter 17 - Tears
Chapter 18 - As radiant as the sun
Chapter 19 - The dance
Chapter 20 - The boy who deserves love
Chapter 21- Family
Chapter 23 - Dark reflection
Chapter 24- My brother's girl
Chapter 25 - Blood and Family
Chapter 26- Forever starts now

Chapter 22 - All I'll ever need

806 33 0
Від MysticTalia

Sorry and enjoy these ~2000 words of smut... 

Namjeesus be with you...

We took one of the upstairs bedrooms. 
Jin had offered to cook a midnight dinner for us, but before I could speak up, Tae had declined and pulled me after him. 

I nearly stumbled up the stairs as he dragged me along. 
There was an urgency in him as he banged the door open and pushed me inside. 
I stood in the middle of the room, not sure what to do with me as he shut it with a bang and turned. 

The breath was knocked out of me as his eyes ranked over my body. 
His gaze was undressing me and I saw his hands clasp and unclasp at his sides but he stayed by the door. 
I had the weird impression he was angry. 

"I-" I started with a dry mouth. "I thought maybe you didn't want to be alone tonight. You- you were all fidgety with your hands and I know that means you're troubled, so-" 
It sounded like I was desperately searching for excuses. 

A humorless laugh left him as he banged his head against the door, his eyes closed and his face a mask of pain. 
"God, Y/N. You really have no idea, do you?", he let out through clenched teeth while my confusion grew. 

"You think I was fidgety because we talked about my family?" 
He laughed again and it sounded strained. 

"Then why-" I began saying.
That was until I saw his eyes open and the heat in them made me stumble back. 

"You. It was because you were sitting so close in that damn dress, holding my hands...The only thing able to get me so out of control is you, Y/N."
He pushed off the door and took a step in my direction. 
He suddenly seemed even taller. 

"It was hard before- seeing you, having you close, hearing your laugh and smelling your scent... It took so much control to only be your friend. It was better than not being near you though. But now that I know you want me back- "
He took another step. 
I couldn't move even if I wanted to. 
I was too dumbstruck by- well,  just everything about him.

"The way you look at me now. The way you stop breathing when I'm close to you or how your cheeks burn up when you think about me. It drives me absolutely insane."

Now he was only a step away from me and his scent hit me, engulfing me and making my head spin and skin tickle. 

"Just like right now. I'm not even touching you, but everything about you tells me you want this- want me"
He took another half step. 
I had to crane up my neck to keep his gaze which I was unable to look away from. 
He was still not touching me, but I could feel his body heat all around me, standing close, but not close enough. 

"And do you want to know the thing that makes me loose my shit every time?"
His voice had dropped to a low growl that raised the hair on my skin. 
I shivered. 

"What?" I breathed out, my voice shaky and unsteady. 
My legs too, felt like they could barely hold me up. 

A smirk formed on his face. 
Slowly he raised his hand and put it against my exposed neck. 
His fingers squeezed a little as he pulled my face closer to his lips. 
I was fire, melting as I looked deep into his eyes. 

"I figured out the reason why you want me now, when you didn't before."

My lips parted in slight surprise but I said in a surprisingly steady voice. 
"I always loved you, Tae." 

He took a deep breath like the words hit something deep inside him. 
He brought up his other hand and gently traced the shape of my lips with his long fingers, his eyes following the movement. 

He seemed as if in a dream when he spoke again.

"And that alone is a mystery to me. But I wasn't talking about love right now. I was talking about want. Why you can't stop thinking about me. Why you're heartbeat speeds up when I'm close to you."

He glanced down and smirked before meeting my eyes again. 

"I'm talking about the reason I can see your nipples harden through that dress and the way you're pressing your thighs together. All those things that never happened before." 

Oh gods. 
His voice. 
His words. 
And the fact that I was doing exactly what he said. 

And the reason it was different now- I knew it.
I'd known it from that first night we spend together. 

So did he. 

He leaned forward, our lips so close, I could feel every breath against mine. 
At the same time he tightened the hand around my neck, as if to underline his next words.

"You like this. You like it rough. You like this dark side of me- the one I tried so hard to hide. But it turns out that was my mistake. I just never thought you would want this kind of thing. And the fact that you do is the reason I can no longer control myself around you." 

"And I don't want you to." 

I didn't know what came over me. 
Maybe it was his words or the truth of them but they were unstoppable. 

He groaned, then laughed, then looked up with the most hungry look I'd ever seen.
My breath got knocked out of me as I was suddenly pushed back, then hit the wall hard.

As always, his speed shocked me to the core. 

He stepped in between my legs and pressed his entire body against mine. His chest was hard against my breast, allowing me to feel every intake of his breath, his pelvis pressing against my hips, my ass being crushed by the cold wall behind me.

His one hand was still at my neck.
A simple touch that was my undoing. 

His other dropped down to my ankle where the slit of the golden dress revealed it. 
I shivered all over as he slowly traveled his fingers up and up, until he reached my thigh. 
He grabbed it tight then and lifted it while keeping my gaze, his eyes burning like molten lava. 

I was lifted of my feet and he stepped even closer so I felt his hardened length against my middle. 
I sucked in a sharp breath.
"Tell me you want me." he whispered as he brought his mouth close to my ear, his breath tickling my neck. 

I tried to push against him but he held me in place. 
He chuckled at my attempt. 
Then lowered his head to my neck and flicked his tongue over my sensitive skin. 

"That's useless Y/N. Just say the words." 
His growl was followed by his teeth, nipping at my skin as he moved against me, making me gasp. 
"You want it, I know it. So just say it." 

I tried. 
I really tried to keep my composure- to make him work for it. 
But all he had to do was pull up my thigh a little higher, shifting his weight to make me feel him against me even more. 

"I want you Tae. I do." I half yelled, half moaned. 

There was a triumphant growl and I was lifted from the wall, his hands coming around my waist to hold me close as he walked us over to the bed. 
My mouth found his the moment he had to put his hand away from my neck. 
He kissed me back, making me breathless, his black hair tickling my chin as I tilted my head to the side in order to get better access. 

I put my arms around his neck as he stood in front of the bed, turned and sat, taking me with him so I was straddling him. 
He shoved the dress up to my waist and pulled me on him. 

My hands were shaking violently as I shrugged of his jacket, then undid the buttons of his black shirt. 
I needed him more than I needed anything in this world. 

The fabric became undone and I marveled at his perfect skin. 
I showed my appreciation as I lowered my lips and kissed his chest, feeling smug when I heard his sharp intake of breath. 

He didn't allow me too much self-initiative though as Taehyung gripped my dress and pulled it off, revealing my naked breasts. 
It had been impossible to wear a bra beneath it, but Tae seemed to enjoy it a lot as he chuckled darkly. 

A second later his chuckles stopped because he had taken one of my nipples into his mouth. 
"Tae," I breathed out, pleasure rippling through me. 
He only growled and attacked my other breast until I was squirming against him. 

Suddenly grabbing my waist, he turned me and trapped me under him. 
I was already breathless, but he didn't stop, kissing his way down my stomach, his hands traveling up from my legs. 

He didn't stop telling me how beautiful I was. How much he wanted me. How crazy I drove him. 

He played with the rim of my red-laced underwear, before slowly pulling it down. 
He took his time and I made the mistake of looking at him. 
He raised himself on his knees, looking down while holding my pants with a smirk. 

He looked like a God.
How could anyone be so perfect?
So beautiful?

"You should see yourself, Y/N. You're the most beautiful thing on this earth."
I couldn't help it. 
I laughed. 
"I was thinking the same thing about you." I admitted. 

"Oh really?" 
He smirked. 
That was never a good sign. 
He held my eyes as he slowly undid his belt. 

I swallowed hard as he he took it off and said: "Give me your hands, Y/N."

I hesitated. 
But only for a moment. 
Then I shot forward, arching my back as I handed him my wrists, my hair falling around my naked shoulders. 

Tae's mouth dropped open.
I guess he didn't expect me to be so obedient or at least put up some kind of resistance. 

"And here I thought I knew you." He whispered with a smile. 
But it was gone quickly as he grabbed my offered hands and fastened the belt around them. 
The possessiveness of it...
I was lost.

Lost by the way he looked at me. 
The way he pushed me down and held me there as he took his own pants off. 
Lost by the simple fact it was Taehyung. 

He lowered himself as he grabbed my thighs at the same time, lifting them. 
It was torture and pleasure at once: having my hands bound, unable to do anything and at the same time, I was giving Taehyung everything he needed. 
Control. 
But also trust. 
I trusted him to know my limits and I wanted him to push me as far as he could. 

He stopped inches from my face. 
I felt him nudging at my entrance and his teasing was driving me insane. 
But I saw how much it cost him to hold back too. 

"You're all I ever wanted, Y/N." He whispered through clenched teeth and I saw the veins on his arm strain as he held back. 
"And you're all I'll ever need." 

I wanted to tell him the same, but at that moment he pushed forward, shattering my thoughts and my world. 
There was nothing but the feeling of him inside me. 

I was a moaning mess, wriggling for more, begging him to go faster. 
I tried to keep quiet- but failed miserably. 

He kissed my neck as he went faster, building his rhythm until he lost that too. 
Lost control the way I wanted him too.
We came at the same time, our moans and screams creating a mingled sound of pure pleasure. 

We were breathing against each other. 
My bound hands had come around his neck, holding him close. 

The day and everything else finally took it's toll as I felt the heaviness of sleep fall over me. 
I felt his tiredness too by the way his body relaxed and he dropped to my side. 

His eyes were already half closed when he unbound my hands. 

I reached out when my hands were free again, caressing his cheek, brushing some of that fluffy, messy hair from his face as I whispered: "You're all I'll ever need too, Tae." 

I saw him smile, but his eyes stayed close. 
Happiness. 
I would do anything to keep seeing that for the rest of my life. 

Even if it meant I would have to risk my own safety. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.9K 79 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
27K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
5.7K 409 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
1.3K 31 20
Kim TaeHyung , my classmates and also my crush since the first day I met him . He is near yet so far away from me . Jeon JungKook . my crush bestfri...