Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
I don't want her to go!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Aaawwwwweeeee!

13.9K 837 8
By _writer__90

Avni Malhotra

I was packing my stuff when Ruhi & Tanvi entered my room fighting on something.

"White one!" Tanu said.
"Pink!" Ruhi said.

What is going on?

"What are you fighting on, now?" I asked them closing the chain of my bag.

"I want to wear my pink dress on the holi party, but she says white!" Ruhi said with a sad face.

She sat on my bed and was whining about the dress.

Veer entered my room saying.
"Avni... I can't find the Mehta project file."

"It is in your room Veer, you were studying it three days ago." I said rolling my eyes.

"V... you can come with your problems later. First she is going to solve my problem!" Ruhi said to Veer with a pout.

"And what is your problem, my little brat!" He said going towards her and picked her up.

I looked at them in awe.

He smiled at her. A full blown smile.

And my heart just skipped a beat!

Control!

"Avni, tell me it is a holi party. So she should wear white right?" Tanu asked mischeviously.

Now I get it, she is just troubling Ruhi about it. Knowing very well that pink one is Ruhi's favourite dress.

"Yeah.. but Ruhi can wear whatever she likes." Veer said pinching her cheeks.

Ruhi put her hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.
"You are the best... V!"

Aaawwwwweeeee!

He just chuckled and asked her
"Now can I borrow your Avni for my problem."

"She is all yours!" Tanvi said taking Ruhi with her & winked at him.

I rolled my eyes at her.
"Avni, let's go."  He said and then his eyes fell on the suitcases behind which I was packing.
He looked at them for a second and then looked at me.

"Too eager to leave?" He asked with a very blank face.

"I don't have a reason to stay." I said looking at him.

We were just looking at each other and I knew he wanted to say something but was holding back.

I just sighed.
"We have to search for the file." I said and he just hummed.

I snapped my fingers before his eyes.
"Veer, where are you lost?" I asked him.

He came out of his daze & said
"Uhhh... nothing!"

He held my hand and led me towards his room.

I wish you'd hold this hand a little longer!

We entered his room and I went towards his bed side table.
I opened the drawer and removed the file.

I turned around and handed him the file glaring at him.
"This is the reason, I always tell you to keep your things organized." I said shaking my head in a disapproving way.

"You spoil me, okay! Before you I used to get everything on my own only." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Ohhh... So should I stop finding your things for you?" I asked smirking.

His things are always very messy and he never gets anything he wants on time; and ends up calling me everytime.

"You know it! If it wasn't for you, I would be really lost." He said smiling.

"I would snap at my previous PA a lot because he couldn't find the files which I wanted or certain documents. And everytime you used to come to my mind.
I've fired soo many of my assistants because they won't be able to find anything!" He said smiling.

I just laughed at him.
"Now I know why the whole office says not to get in your way when you are mad!"

"They say things like that?" He asked laughing.

"Ofcourse...! Now if you would roam around with that stoic face of yours then everyone will obviously think you are grumpy." I said laughing.

"So... You think I am grumpy?" He asked coming towards me.

I just ran to the other side if the bed and said "ofcourse you are grumpy." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Ohhh... I'll show you what more can I be! Wait you brat!" He said and started running towards me. I climbed on the bed laughing and then we were running around in his room laughing. He was chasing me and I was running anywhere & everywhere in his room.

I was running near the bed when my toe hit the edge of bed and I winced.

"Are you okay?" Veer said making me sit and seeing my toe.

"Yaa.. It was nothing." I said & shrugged.

"You lecture me so much, when are you going stop running around like this recklessly?" He asked glaring at me.

"I won't die because of it." I said laughing.

He sighed and looked at me.
He came & sat beside me at the edge of the bed.

"I don't think you are ever going to change." He said shaking his head. Probably the where-am-I-stuck shake.

I just laughed at him and he was looking at me with a strange expression.

"Don't go." He whispered lowly.

"Give me a reason to stay." I said looking at him.

"Why do you need a reason?" He asked in a bit irritated tone.

"Because you see... this isn't my house. Everyone here is not my family practically. But I do love them as mine. The more I stay the more it will get difficult for me. I've accepted the fact that I don't have a home but here it feels almost like home. And it scares me to shit! Because if I consider this as my home, I won't be able to go back to my reality; My apartment ." I snapped at him and left for my room.

I was fine in my apartment!

Veer Singhania

She was going to leave some or the other day!

Why am I being angry about it?

I made her move in with me so that she would be safe. Now she is safe!
So, it is her time to go.

Why amI behaving as if she is shifting to some other country?

She is still working in my office!

Who am I fooling?
I've got used to seeing her running around in the whole house with Tanvi.

I've got used to see her playing with Ruhi.

I've got used to her, again!

I sighed and fell on my bed behind with both my arms under my  head .

Because if I consider this as my home, I won't be able to go back to my reality; My apartment .

I remebered her words and those hit me really hard.

She was right, ofcourse!
But I don't know why just the thought that I won't see her in my house 24/7 is a bit disturbing.

Just a bit?
It is hell lot of disturbing!

I was in my own thoughts and I did not realise that Ruhi climbed on the bed.
She sat on my stomach and I looked at her.

I narrowed my eyes at her playfully and asked "Now what did you do?"

"I hit Mihir with a pillow and now he is behind me. Hide me V..!" She said pouting.

I smiled at her cuteness.

"V...! Is Avni going to leave?" She asked with a sad face.

"Yess..!" I said picking her up and settling on my lap.

"That is not fair! I don't want her to go!" She said and tears brimmed in her eyes.

She is got attached to Avni in a very less span of time.
Not only her but everyone in this family.
Even my mom & dad.

"We can't do anything, Ruhi. She was here was some time only. She has her own home." I tried to explain her.

"Then tell her that this is also her home." She said looking very sad.

I wish it was that easy!

"Tell her not to go V...! Please!" She said pouting now.

I kissed her forehead and said
"I'll try!"

But I knew, she has set her mind on leaving.
And when she sets her mind on something; she never backs out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
41.7K 1.3K 24
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
30.9K 2.9K 28
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...
584K 31.9K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...