IMPERFECTIONS | Pop Smoke

By _GetLo

Lauryn is currently a Senior at Clark Atlanta University who is on track to becoming a nurse. She is very con... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N Random
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Short & Random Photo Dump
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Let me Explainnnn
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
JUSTICE FOR POPPAAAA
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Poppa the Pimp 💀
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
New Book!
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
1 more month
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Thank You!

Chapter 58

3.7K 167 145
By _GetLo

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You sure you gone be okay?" I asked Lauryn as she stood in the kitchen going through the fridge.

"Yes baby, I'm going to be fine." She replied slowly.

I sighed, "I'm so sorry, I wish we ain't have to leave today but-"

"Pop Sm-"

"Cut that shit out." I interrupted her with a stare.

She laughed, "Poppa, I am fine it's just three days we will all be okay."

I leave for my tour today and Lauryn can't come since she has her 6 month check up tomorrow, so Bray is going to be here with her too.

But I'm getting her flown out in three days.

I mean I have Chuck's other brother, Brian, staying with her here and Mari since Mike is coming but still, I hate leaving her here alone.

Too much can happen.

Too many people who don't like me know where I live and how to hurt me.

And I hate that I was missing this appointment, this is going to be the first one I'm missing but she said she'd call me once she gets there.

"Mari is going to be here soon anyways, we will all be just fine, okay?" she said as she walked to me with a slight waddle making me chuckle, "Stop laughing at me, you think I'm fat."

She pouted and I laughed before grabbing her waist and giving her a kiss.

"No I don't, you still mad sexy baby girl."

"No, I look like a whale." she said while her eyes started to water.

These damn pregnancy hormones were always mad weird.

One minute she's sweet as hell.

The next she wants to rip my head off for leaving a fork in the sink.

Then she'll cry about how she's fat or how the hormones make her crazy.

Or she just gets dumb horny and wants to fuck me for 6 rounds.

I didn't get this full experience with D because I wasn't around her too much but damn...

I don't be knowing how to move most of the time.

"Stop that shit, you're beautiful as hell Lauryn. Now you carrying my baby in you and you got this glow in you. This pregnancy ain't doing nothing but making you more and more beautiful by the day which I ain't even think was possible." I smiled as I turned her around and laid my head in the crook of her neck.

"Mhmmm." she said as I started rubbing her belly.

I felt baby girl start kicking making me smile and Lauryn smack her lips, "She only kicks for you."

"She's a daddy's girl watchu expect."

"She better not come out looking like you, Bray already has your face I can't have this one coming out looking just like you too." she said while laying her head back on me.

"You say that like I'm ugly or something."

"I meaaannnnn..."

I scrunched my face before standing up straight as she laughed, "You ight." she shrugged.

"Ight?"

"Did I s-stutter?"

Before I got a chance to say something the doorbell rang out through the house as we both looked over and she smirked.

"Saved by the bell."

"From what?" she asked while raising her eyebrow.

"Keep on, you know I'm a Double G." I smirked as I walked towards the front and opened the door.

Mari stood there with a pickle in her hand as Mike held her duffle bag in his hand looking stressed out.

Mari spoke and smiled as she made her way in and Mike dropped her duffle at the door.

"I'm ready for this baby to be out of her, now." he said rubbing his hands over his face.

I laughed as he stood there with a straight expression, "What happened now?"

"We driving all around LA for a ducking garlic pickle bro for like an hour. Then she starts wanting some Hot Crunchy Curls but you know that's only in Chicago so she starts crying over them making me order a fat ass box to get them shipped here... OVERNIGHT!"

Mari's cravings were weird as hell compared to Lauryn's so I felt for Mike because when she wanted something she wasn't satisfied until she got it.

I hope she don't rub off on Lauryn while I'm gone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Happy Birthday to you!" everyone sang out as Bralyn sat in her high chair messing with her cake.

Lauryn planned this half birthday party for her which I never even heard of but anything to make my baby happy.

Which she was.

Lauryn had got her this small cake but most of it was in Bralyn's hands and face and all in her hair.

She was cheesing with her gums and kicking around.

"TT Mari and Uncle Mike got you a present!" Mari smiled as she held out a gift bag.

Lauryn sat it on the counter and opened it pulling out a TV remote making us all laugh.

For some reason Bray loves the TV remote but we always have to take it from her because she be flipping channels and shit and she throws a fit when we take it.

So I'm glad they got her this because she'll be able to have her own.

We talked and watched Bray demolish her cake before hearing my door open and a few moments later Xi and Dread walked in smiling with a small gift bag.

"Look at my babyyy!" she smiled as she walked up to Bralyn.

Xi loved Bralyn and Bralyn loved her the most out of everyone for some reason.

Bray held her cake covered hands out while Lauryn wiped them and Xi picked her up, "You're so pretty girl! I know Lauryn did your hair because your daddy can't braid for shit!"

I rolled my eyes, "Man gone."

"She tender headed now just like his ass, that took almost 2 hours." Lauryn said as she crossed her arms over her chest looking at me.

She just heavy handed.

Be feeling like she braiding my thoughts and shit.

"Nah Pop you dead ass be having Bray out here with the Fredrick Douglas." Dread said making us all laugh.

"Fuck you, let me see you get her to sit still."

"Y'all ready though? The bus is outside." Xi said as she bounced Bralyn.

Mike and I nodded as I went upstairs to grab my bags and bring them to the door.

Chuck came and grabbed them and took them to the bus as I walked back in the kitchen seeing everyone say their goodbyes.

I walked up to Lauryn as she grabbed me in a hug by my neck while standing on her toes as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Don't go." she said.

"You said you'll be good baby, why you doing this to me?"

"I changed my mind I don't want you to go, I want you here with me so we can lay up and relax and eat everything." she said while hugging me tighter and resting her face in my chest.

I sighed.

I knew she'd do this at the last minute.

She knows I hate leaving her and usually she makes it easy but this is the first time I'm actually going somewhere with her being pregnant.

So I know she's really all over the place because she hates she I go do shoots and go to the studio.

I let her go and looked at her, "I'm gone call you when I get there baby I promise, and I'll let Chuck call you when I'm performing and we can even fall asleep on the phone tonight." I said with a smile.

When we first got back together and she was in Atlanta we did that cheesy shit a lot because she always said it helped her fall asleep just knowing I was there on the phone since I couldn't be there physically.

I wiped away the few tears that fell as she smacked her lips, "Damn hormones got me acting all soft."

I laughed and shook my head at her tough ass.

She grabbed my face in both of her hands before slowly kissing me for a second before pulling away and looking at me, "I love you, please be safe."

"I love you too baby girl and I will I promise, I'll see you in three days." I said while kissing her forehead as she nodded.

I looked down at her stomach before bending over and kissing it, "I love you too baby, daddy gone be home soon."

Lauryn smiled as she looked down at me as I stood back up and Xi handed me Bray.

I kissed all over her face as she giggled and squirmed around, "Be good for me okay baby? Don't give Lauryn a hard time. I love you."

She smiled and tried to talk "Tha Tha"

"You almost got it." I laughed as she kept saying it.

She's so close to saying 'Da Da'

I gave her to Lauryn before giving her one last kiss.

You'd think I was leaving for months but my girls are my happy place.

This is gone be a long three days.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Leilani, Brielle, Zuri, Aniyah..." I read off slowly as I read off of my list of girl names, "Hughhh baby what is your name?"

I was trying to see if she'd kick for a certain name but she was ignoring me.

I've been trying to pick out a name for 2 months now but nothing was speaking to me.

Do I want something with a B to keep that going with Bashar and Bralyn?

Something with an L for me?

Or just any name with a nice meaning.

This is so hard.

"I told you it'll come to you when the time is right, you can't rush something like that." Mark spoke.

I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes, "Easy for you to say, you narrowed it down to two names already."

"Sure did." she smiled as she took a bite out of her burger.

We ordered some In-N-Out and she was on her second one already.

Mari can eat a man out of a house now but she looks the exact same, meaning my God baby is going to be a big girl.

I looked over and saw Bralyn sleep on the couch still with her pacifier in her mouth making me smile some.

"You still do those exercises I told you about?" Mari asked as she took the last bite from her burger and wiped her hands.

"No." I said while looking at my phone to see it was going on 11.

I'm waiting for Pop to call me but I know he'll be at some after party.

With bitches.

I know he won't do anything it's just I'm insecure as hell right now.

Yeah we still have sex and it's still amazing but I always wonder does he look at me the same.

Of course the positions are limited now so I always wonder...

I can't help it.

"And why not?" she said looking at me.

I smiled some thinking about Pop and I this morning, I mean the doctor said it's completely normal and healthy so that's my way of prepping for my delivery.

"Ewwww, bitch-no. You need to do the poses and stretches to really get you ready! Don't you want an easy delivery so she can just slide right out."

I made a face just thinking about it.

I really have to push a human out of my pussy, I definitely didn't think this through all the way.

"Yeah, but I don't like thinking about that, I don't want to scare myself any more than I already have."

"You and Pop need to watch a delivery video, my doctor suggested that for Mike and I and we did and I feel so much better knowing what I'll look like. I mean Mike threw up or whatever but I'm good." she shrugged as I laughed.

I can just see Mike's dramatic ass throwing up.

He wanted this baby so bad so that's on him.

We talked for a little while longer before we got tired and decided to call it a night so we let Brian know.

He carried Bralyn upstairs for me to Pop and I's room and I put some pillows around her before grabbing my pregnancy pillow and cuddling with it.

It smelled like Pop because I told him to lay with it so it'll smell like him and of course he didn't want to at first but he did.

Right when I was about to close my eyes my phone rang and I saw his name on my screen making me smile.

I reached over and answered as I saw half his face.

"Hey baby" he said in his deep tone making me melt on the inside.

"Hey Poppa, we miss you." I said as I flipped the camera to show my belly then Bray as she slept peacefully.

"Damn, I miss y'all too I just
Got 2 more shows til I'm home with y'all." He said smiling with his teeth.

"How was the show?" I asked as I flipped the camera back and laid down.

"Good, felt good being back on stage and shit. Everybody missed the Woo." He said popping his imaginary collar as I laughed.

"Boy bye."

"I know you miss me too but you gotta share me." He said smiling.

"Like hell I do." I snapped back.

"If you miss me the most just say that." He chuckled.

"I do." I said pouting some.

"And Poppa Jr."

He bucked his eyes, "I'm starting to think you like my dick more than me."

I smiled in the camera, "I meannn-"

"Aint gone be too many more of those, I see how you are man you just using me."

"You know I love you baby, Poppa Jr. is just a plus... a big plus." I smirked.

Hugh I hate this tour shit

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Let's hope Pop behaves on tour 🙂.

And nothing goes wrong 🙂

Opinions on the baby names? Favorites? Recommendations?

Mari funny asl lmfao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 13.3K 39
Dior was just a regular girl from New York, until she met Bashar, somebody who would change her life forever. #foreverwoo💙
87K 2.1K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
80.4K 2.7K 47
When two old friends reconcile will there be love or will bitter ex relationships stop them along the way? Follow Aziyah and Travon as the go through...
13K 403 35
This Story About A Teen Girl Name Michelle Planning On Going To College Going To Be A Lawyer Falls In Love With The Plug & They Have To Go Through Tr...