The Sun And The Moon T•M•R

classicallycomplex

Tom Marvolo Riddle was the moon. Aurora Dahlia Blossom was the sun. His sunshine. well that's what he liked t... Еще

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
i have question
Chapter 5
OH MY GOD
Chapter 6
just some cool fan art i found
Chapter 7
casting i guess
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SORRY
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27*
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
□■□■
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hey guys
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 21

14.8K 386 691
classicallycomplex

Long ass chapter 4.5k words but hope it makes up for ghosting yall for a few days over Christmas

Warning: description of burning

Tom woke first. The sun had only risen ever so slightly so the sky was filled with a beautiful orange haze highlight the dips and curves of the clouds lined in the sunny highlights.

The golden rays trickled into the room but didnt make it to the bed, they only met the floor in warm sunny lines vertical against the hard oak wood floor.

He stirred a little in the sheets his eyes getting used to the light. He stalled agian sinking into the soft sheets and let his hand run lightly up and down the arm of the women beside him.

His eyes scanned over her peaceful sleeping body, hair tousled in small curls like the bud of a rose, her pale face soft and delicate with no sign of discomfort. 

She started to squirm a little her eyebrows burrowing and her nose scrunched as she began to mutter inaudible words under breath as she began to thrash more drastically.

Tom raised an eyebrow with concern he placed his hand on her shoulder shaking her gently.

"Aurora" he murmured trying to gently draw her from her sleep but she continued to panic her eyes still glued shut.

Her thrashed became violent and her inaudible words came out as shouts. "No! No! Stop, stop it!" She screamed.

"Aurora!" Tom yelled as he turned her onto her back grabbing both shoulders. He sat up pulling her with him as he shook her trying to snap her from her spiraling sleep.

"Aurora!" He repeated shaking her harshly. Her eyes snapped open, wide and frantic her mouth open in fear.

She stopped fighting and sat still the only sound being her heart beating as fast as a humming birds and her quick panting trying to catch up to her racing heart.

She just stared at Tom's frowning face, her transparent tears ran down her motionless face. His grip still tight on her shoulder.

He loosened it letting his hand fall to the crook of her elbows rubbing small circles over her skin.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly. Her gaze flickered from his eyes to somewhere distant behind him, her face still physically distraught.

"Aurora?" He asked grabbing her softly by her upper arm bringing her a little closer to him causing her eyes to focus back on his.

"Yeah- yeah I'm, im f-fine" she choked out her voice hoarse. Tom was not convinced "what was the dream about?" He asked.

Aurora hesitated, her eyes seemed to fill with terror once agian, he breathing speeding up as her lip seemed to tremble.

"Aurora, are you sure your alright?" He whispered. She wasnt able to spit out any words so only shook her head as a wrecked sob escaped her lips and she let her head fall onto Tom's chest.

"Hey, hey shh sh your fine Aurora you're ok" he whispered his voice smooth like silk as he ran his fingers though her long charcoal hair trailing down her spine gently.

She found her head buried in the crook of his neck her hands clutched to her chest as if closing herself off from Tom's embrace that she was leaning into.

"What happened?" He asked agian, tracing gentle patterns on her arm.      "B-burning" she croaked "the burning buliding" she whispered her thoughts drifting back to the dream that had trapped her inside her own head.

She was lying on her back in a bed with purple bed sheets covered in tiny little stars. The room was dark the only thing she could make out was the shiny mirror opposite of the bed.

Then a yellowish light came from the door as it was pushed open. She could make out two shadows holding onto one another.

One was small with long flowing hair, the only thing visible was a sliver pendant around her neck shining in the moonlight.

Beside her was a taller silhouette he was wide and she could make out the edge of his stubble along his face.

She could hear whispering and a small giggle before the door closed cutting off the light.

The room was silent but peaceful, the only thing she could hear was the clicking of crickets and the soft whistle of the wind dancing in and out of the oak tree leaves of the english country side.

Everything was calm and quiet. The feeling of complete tranquil overwhelming her body.

But it was disrupted when something hot and bright began to invade Auroras senses.

Flames of fire began to rise up out of no were, engulfing the walls around her and turning the room into a smoggy humid site of destruction as the wood began to crack violently as they were burnt to ash under the amber flares.

Aurora let out a blood curling scream leaping from the bed. Her eyes stung with the smoke, clogging her lungs and making her head feel fuzzy as she collapsed to the floor coughing violently.

The fire seemed to grow fiercer and nearer trapping her like a cage of flames scorching her skin making it sting and redden.

She felt as if her bones where cracking, her blood boiling as she desperately tried to avoid the walls of amber her lungs feeling the heaviness of the smoke that made her chest ache.

The only sense that wasnt being tormented was her hearing but she wished it would be damaged as all she could her was the excruciating screams of her parents in the next room as the fire sucked the souls from there flesh leaving behind ashy bodies.

Auroras eyes began to panic streaming tears falling down her face, her voice hoarse from screeching for help.

She could feel her eyes seem to grow heavier and heavier, big black dots appearing in her vision.

She tried so hard to strain against her tiring muscles but couldnt help it. She could feel her body going limp, only thing she could do was cry and cough as the fire engulfed her body

"Agian?" Tom sighed. Aurora nodded wiping away some of her tears. "I-I I cant get it out of my h-head." She whimpered.

Tom sighed agian guiding his hands around her waist and pulling her closer towards his bare chest. Her hands were shaking slightly so they clamped onto Tom's chest as if to stay stable as she let soft sobs roll off her tounge.

"Your okay darling. Your okay. It's done Aurora your safe. Theres nothing you could have done. Your where only 5. Your parents wouldn't have wanted you to tear yourself apart because of them" Tom murmured into her ear kissing the top edge of it tenderly.

"I know, I know" she croaked. "You know sometimes I forget your about just as 'messed up' as I am" Tom said mocking her voice for the comment she always spat at him.

Aurora chuckled but it came out rather broken from her crying. "I-I dont sound like that" she giggled smiling agianst him neck.

"Yes you do, you voice goes super high when your shouting at me" he whispered smiling softly agianst her ear.

Aurora laughed agian the extra tears still falling down her face but she raised her head to look him in the eyes.

"It does not" she whispered a smile itching on her lips. "It does too, I hear it basically every hour " he teased.

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Okay now your just being dramatic" Aurora said "I am not. I never over exaggerate" he replied.

"that must be the biggest lie you've ever told me" she scoffed her lips quirking up. Tom smirked leaning in closer to her till his breath skimmed across her lips.

"I never lie" he whispered. "Wow Tom you proved me wrong. That was the biggest lie you've ever told me" she smirked back.

Tom just smiled at her letting him hand move from her back to her face, cupping it softly and using his thumb to wipe her stray tear away. "Are you sure your alright?" He asked agian.

Aurora nodded, "yeah- yeah I'm fine now" she mumbled. Tom stood up, untangling himself from the sheets "theres going to be a meeting today" Tom stated.

Aurora opened her mouth to protest. "Please! Don't argue. It be better for both of us if you just didnt get involved" Tom interrupted.

Aurora hesitated looking down at her feet crossed on the bed. "I hate this, I hate your stupid plan" Aurora muttered and Tom stayed silent.

"Well- well go before I start shouting at you for being a heartless bastard agian" Aurora murmured still looking at her feet but she didnt feel Tom leave.

She looked up meeting his eyes, he seemed to be calculating something under his eyes. As if deciding what to do.

"go!" She ordered Tom sighed and turned going into the bathroom. Aurora flopped back onto the bed groaning loudly and then turned to her side snuggling into the covers.

They smelt a mixture of Musk with citrus and coconut and fresh linen. Aurora sighed letting the scent over take her senses.

the soft fabric clenched in her hands as her lazy eyes stared out the window into the fields stretching out across he countryside dotted with black and white spots known as cows that where grazing on the lush green grass.

"Hey tom?" Aurora called over the sound of the shower.

"Yes Sunshine?" He shouted back.

"Do you still like cows?"

"What?"

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Tom went downstairs half an hour ago leaving Aurora to change and wash up. She was sitting on the velvet green sofa with an old tattered book in her hand.

It was a beautiful teal blue but its sides where frayed and the gold lettering on the front was starting to wear away.

It was Auroras copy of the great Gatsby she had had ever since Remus gave it to her in 3rd year, it had always been glued to her side its pages may have countless scribbles and small notes in its margins, little doodles of the characters and such but it was one of her most prized possessions.

She twirled the golden ribbon attached to the head of the book around her finger as she read the last of chapter 6 but the hoot of an owl caught her attention.

The flapping of its wings coming to a halt caused Aurora to stand up discarding the book to the sofas cushion as she rushed over to see the creature.

She edged closer to see the large bird with charcoal black feathers not even the hint of another colour contrasting agiasnt it was the bright amber eyes the colour of the flames of the fire place roaring silently in the corner of the room.

The owl made a squawk of what seemed like impatience causing Aurora to chuckle and walk over to the bird.

"Hello Mercury" she cooed running the back of a finger along the back of the owls feathers and it cooed approvingly ruffling them affectionately.

The bird had a tendency to bite people but becuase if the extravagant amount of letters Sirius tortured Aurora with it was well acquainted with her.

Aurora chuckled and pulled the letter out from between its beak, and conjured up a small biscuit that the Owl gobbled up.

Aurora headed back to the sofa the Owl waiting at the window as she opened it up to 4 sets of different handwriting. The first was blocked and in all capitals Aurora knew as James handwriting.

AURORA

I SAW YOU LEAVE THE PARTY IN A HURRY GUESSED IT WAS A FIGHT BETWEEN YOU AND TOM DON'T WORRY ILL EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE PLEASE DONT DISAPPEAR OFF THE EDGE OF THE EARTH AGIAN I MISSED YOU TO MUCH MAKE SURE TO STAY IN TOUCH ME AND LILS NEW ADRESS IS  POTTERS COTTAGE AT GODRICS HOLLOW I KNOW CORNY BUT ITS NICE LILY PICKED AND I THINK HARRY WILL LIKE IT

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON RORY

LOVE JAMES XX

Aurora laughed to herself at James lack of knowledge on punctuation that Remus always scolded him for. She moved on to the the next paragraph in small careful letters.

To Aurora

You did'nt come back last night, I guessed you got tired and went home thats okay I just hope to see you agian really soon. Sirius won't stop talking about you it's starting to get rather aggravating. He wants to show you the house. I considered moving into the old grindelwald place to save money but he said he'd rather burn it. I understand now why it must be hard for him to go back there, so we found a new house not far from Prongs and Lily. It's on Gilswood Street number 3, it's not hard to miss becuase Sirius insisted we paint it red to supposingly "keep away his demons of a family". Anyways I miss you dearly I have so many new books to show you.

Hope to see you soon

Love Remus

Aurora smiled fondly down at the letter running her fingers over the writing the shy boy had sent her. The next few lines where short and to the point in Sirius's messy scribble.

You better have a good excuse for leaving agian. Can't believe you left me AGIAN after I specifically said not to leave me alone!

Anyways owl me SOON or I'll just break into your house

~ Padfoot

Aurora laughed at the boys bluntness and read the final paragraph in Lilys pretty writing.

Aurora

What happened last night you left quite quickly hope your okay. I missed you so much I'm hoping we can catch up this weekend. Do you want to go down to this little coffee shop for lunch? It's called Pots and Pans and its super nice and you can come back to me and James house after.

Owl me when you get this

Love Lily xox

Aurora stood up grabbing a quills one ink and a a few pieces of parchment planning to write to each of her friends.

To James

Thanks for explaining to everyone why I went so early I'll explain everything this weekend when I'm seeing Lily. The house sounds like its straight out of Cinderella but sure Lily always talked about a little cottage with thatched roof and Rose's I'm sure you'll fit right in prince charming.

See you soon love Rory xx

To rem

I'm meeting up with Lily at the weekend and I assume you and Sirius basically live in their house so I'll see you then, make sure to bring these books I've been reading great Gatsby over and over again and tell Sirius to quit being a drama queen.

Love Rory xx

Superstar

Keep you hair on I'll see you at the Potters on Satutday ok so dont burn anything down with your untamable childish hissy fits you throw far to often for a 20 year old man.

Rory xx

To Lily

Im sorry i rushed out so early at the party something just came up and I didnt have time to say goodbye. Pots and Pan's sounds good to me I can't wait to see you all agian including harry. Hope he's not giving you any trouble

Love Rory xx

Aurora paused before she agreed to the coffee shop, her mind flashing with images of the grimey looking men with rotting teeth that scared her half to death.

Then she remembered the bloody cuffs she had found lying carelessly on the back of one of Toms chairs as if it was completely normal and part of his daily routine tie to brutally force the life out of someone.

Aurora cringed at the thought, that pinching feeling at the gut of her stomach that made her fear Tom that slight bit.

She realized it wasnt Tom himself she feared, it was his inability to feel emotion that petrified her the most.

She stood up folding the letters and tying them with a small piece of string before handing them back  to the owl and opening up the window watching it launch and soar out among the wisps of clouds till its vibrant black feathers because impossible to distinguish among the clouds.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Aurora lay on her back in the lounge of Riddle manor, she was bored.

So incredibly bored.

Everyone was in that stupid meeting in the opposite hallway and there was no one to satisfy her crave for amusement, none of Lucia's sarcastic remarks or Antonins witty jokes that made everyone chuckle but blush at the slight inapropriateness.

Even Regulus had been sucked into the meeting being dragged by Evan Rosier both of them muttering apologies as they left.

The only outlet for Auroras extreme boredom was a stupid glass ball thing she had found on Tom's desk that had a sort of blue misty fog swirling around in it.

She was throwing it up and down catching it in her hands everytime in a repetitive tone.

Sometimes it would fall hitting her square in the nose making her cuss under her breath before returning to her dull game of catch with the object Tom would probably scream at her not to touch.

Her ears perked up when she heard an extra big shout come from the dining hall.

She sat up holding the ball still in her hands as she listened intentally trying to catch a word or two but all she could make out was angering gibberish floating through the walls.

"Screw this" she whispered setting the ball down on the sofa and exiting the sitting room.

She silently crept down the hallways, the shouting echoed off the walls but still the words where muffled.

She turned a few corners and edged towards the largest of the double doors, dark oak with intricate detailing. 

The voices where growing smaller as if the person had calmed down as she reached the key hole putting her ear to it.

"She mustn't find out. It is crucially this is kept a secret." That was all she had to hear to peak her interest on the subject leaning heavier against the door listening intentally.

She jumped back when she heard quick heavy footsteps of cloppy heels and the large door swung open with a creak revealing a women with frenzied hair.

Aurora quickly glanced over the womens shoudler but all she was able to capture was a small sight of Regulus Black cowered back in his seat in Terror as Tom loomed over him his wand stabbing into the Adam's apple of Regulus's neck.

The women coughed dramatically so Auroras eyes met hers. It Bellatrix Lestrange, her face was serious till she saw Aurora back up agianst the opposite wall  and her face contorted into a malicious grin.

"I-" Aurora began to splutter realizing she had been caught ease dropping.

"Don't worry Sweetie. I won't tell" Bellatrix chuckled. Aurora forced an uncomfortable breathy smile as Bellatrix smirked edging closer to her.

"You really shouldn't ease drop though Sweetheart" Bellatrix murmured as Aurora gulped when she was so close she could feel her hot breath.

Her painted blood red lips curved into a mischevious smile "Tom would'nt be very happy now would he?" She asked pouting. "N-no" Aurora whispered pushing her self further into the wall.

"I- I dont suppose you would tell me what there talking about?" Aurora asked softly gathering up the little courage she had having the terrifying women so close to her.

Bellatix laughed breathliy resting her hand next to Auroras head and she tried to control her shallow scared breathes.

"Unfortunately Aurora, Tommy would have my head on a silver platter of I told you that" she whispered and Aurora hummed nodding her head and looked down.

"Maybe, maybe there is something you can answer me" Aurora muttered "and what would that be? Bellatrix asked.

"Well.. um- last, last night. Whe- when I saw you and Tom i- I was... D-do, do you still have a thing for.. T-Tom?" Aurora asked so quietly her voice was barely a whisper and she was nearly sure her heart beat was louder.

She looked up straight in Bellatrixes taunting brown eyes, Bellatrix laughed lightly agian "is that what your so worried about Darlin? Thst I'm going to steal you fiancee away?" She asked chuckling lightly.

Aurora laughed slightly forced "n-no I was just wondering" she murmured. Bellatrix licked her lips. "I think it was rather obvious when I was a naive teenager that I had a 'thing' for Riddle.." she began studying Auroras facial features as if she was searching for her reaction.

"But.. alot has changed since then" Bellatrix whispered lowly.

Aurora gulped agian at Bellatrixes intense stare focus on her own green eyes wide with fright.
Bellatrix reached into the pocket of her dress and pulled out a small vile filled with a liquid the colour of lavendar and held it inbetween Her and Auroras faces.

"I knew you'd ask me Sweetheart, here take it. It will give you the answers you desire" She murmured pressing the cold Vile into Auroras hand slowly.

"T-thanks" Aurora muttered. Just then the door behind them swung open agian with a loud screech and a loud sigh could be heard.

"Bella, quit scaring the shit out of Aurora please" the exhausted voice of Antonin demanded.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes and took a few slow steps back and Aurora relaxed her tense body slipping the vile into her pocket away from prying eyes.

Bellatrix folded her arms glaring at Antonin who just looked at Bellatrix with a stony expression.

"Tom wants you back inside" He stated pointing at the door behind them "right, okay" Bellatrix grumbled still glaring harshly at him as she opened the door slowly as if she was trying her hardest to stay as long as she could in the hall.

"Bye hun" Bellatrix said to Aurora sending her a wink. Aurora laughed slightly waving hesitantly as Bellatrix disappeared into the room closing the door loudly behind her for dramatic affect.

Aurora let out a sigh of relief wiping her head from the nerves as Antonin looked at her In concern.

"You alright? Your as red as me when I'm takin a shit" Antonin said.

Aurora locked eyes with him looking at him in disappointment "lovely Tony. Just lovely" she snapped.

Antonin raised his hands in surrender, "come on then, let's go for a walk" he said as he held out his arm dramatically for Aurora to take.

She laughed lightly hooking arms with him as they began to walk. Antonin walked out of the large glass doors that lead to the garden, the two being hit with the brisk cold air of the winters breeze nipping at there noses.

Antonin pulled out a packet of cigarettes lighting one up with his rusty looking red lighter and taking a deep breath in letting the smoke warm his lungs as they walked.

He offered the packet to Aurora who took one out holding it while Antonin lit it up and she too drew in a deep breath sighing at the smoke as it began to dance out of their mouth and mingled with the chilling particles of the air.

"Was she bothering you much?" Antonin asked as they walked "no no, no I asked her what you were all talking about in there" Aurora explained and Antonin chuckled.

"she didnt tell you I'm guessing?" He asked "no, she said Tom would throw a tantrum if she did" Aurora chuckled kicking a stone by her feet.

Antonin nodded taking another draw from his cigarette "true true. Ya know sometimes I wonder that maybe, just maybe Tom's a very very very angry, violent, disturbed and stroppy child trapped in a very attractive mans body" Antonin smirked.

Aurora laughed loudly "that would make alot of sense wouldnt it" she replied as they stopped by a old crumbling wall that only reached their chests.

It was perched on top of a hill so Aurora could look down to the town below that looked like little miniature doll houses.

To its side was the greyish blue ocean the dull clouds above them casting there shadow on its glistening top, the waves rippling along its surface.

"I heard you shouting this morning." Antonin said and Aurora head snapped over to him but he was just leaning casually over the wall his long hair ruffled in the breeze as he stared out to the ocean the cigarette between his lips and fingers his chunky quirky rings obvious on his hand.

"I don't mean to pry but were you's like arguing agian or.." he trailed off as if he was afraid of the answer.

"Oh, no no I um.. I just had a nightmare" Aurora explained. "Ah right, I get them too. Alot. What was it about?" He asked.

Aurora held her breath her brain analysing if she should tell the truth or feed him some elaborate lie, she came to the conclusion she didnt have anything to lose.

"It was about a fire.. the fire my parents died in" she mumbled keeping g her eyes trained on the horizon.

"Oh..." Antonin mumbled. The two stayed silent for a minute the only sign of movement was the smoke swirling about in the air from there lips.

"Mine are dead too" He finally spoke up. "They died when I was 13. We where in the muggle parts of London cause my parents  loved all that stuff, you know muggles, mudbloods" Aurora cringed at the name.

"We got jumped by a couple muggles dressed in black ski masks... and when mum and dad tried to fight back, well they put two bullets through their heads" Antonin said monotoned as if he was trying his hardest to mask his emotions.

"That's why I joined Tom's ranks I guess" he finished. Aurora stayed quiet for a second staring at the side of the mans face from his scruffy stubble to his hard bark coloured eyes.

"What were their names?" She asked softly. "...Lawrence and Mina Dolohov" Antonin said softly looking down at his burning cigarette in between his fingers.

"You mum... was she pretty?" Aurora asked softly and Antonin cracked a shaky smile.

"Beautiful.. she had these bright green eyes like fern leaves... like yours"  Antonin smiled turning towards her as Aurora rested her hand on the crook of his elbow.

"I'm sorry they died" Aurora murmured.

Antonin shrugged "not your fault Darlin.." he sighed.

"Its theirs" he hissed pointing his finger down. Aurora followed it seeing it was pointed straight at the muggle village below.

Aurora sighed shaking her head lightly as He took and draw from his cigarette.

"What was yours? Your parents names?" He asked looking over to her. Aurora glanced down at her feet, smiling softly.

"Alfred and Antoinette but everyone just called them Freddie and Annie " she murmured drawing circles with the scuff of her shoe.

"That's nice names, who raised you then? Were you in an orphanage like Tom or.." "no, my Aunt Caterina. My dads sister raised me" Aurora said.

"Caterina... that's a pretty name" he muttered

"yeah, yeah it is".

Hello everyone

Merry christmas I hope you all got what you wanted and had a great time. Mine was good but a little shit cause I found out my friend I saw had corona on xmas day so I wasnt allowed to see my grandparents. Anyways like the immature little shit I am I was staring at my screen yesterday laughing cause the book was in 69k views. But now we hit 70k!!! Thankyou so much all you comments and votes mean so much to me

Hope your all staying safe i love you

~Lizzie

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.9M 120K 104
{𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮} It all started with a kiss. Or better say, everything ended with a kiss. What Jenna Potter thought was going to lead her to a beautif...
1K 55 12
"It's very confusing being your friend..." Mattheo said embarrassed. "So, instead of doing something foolish I did this... " "What do you mean, 'so...
380K 10.4K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
116K 2.7K 100
Hogwarts, where the golden trio gets on to have their magical adventures with the sister's Anna Scamander and Elsa Scamander with her soulmate Hary P...