Within His Protection (Tokyo...

By AshidaTsukimiya

A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghou... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Note*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: END
*Note* (Altered Worlds)

Chapter 99

2K 128 56
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 99

(Kirishima Ayato)

"Oh, another pest has shown." Tatara-san said.

"I won't let you go on any further. I'll whatever it takes to take you down." He said.

"Is that so? Then, Noro, take him out." Tatara-san ordered.

As Noro was about to attack him, I stopped him.

"Wait. I'll take that bastard on. Please go on ahead, Tatara-san." I said.

"Then, I'll be going." He said as he and Noro ran along to the building.

"Tch! I have to--"

I showered him with shards but he evaded it by jumping to different directions.

"I'm your opponent, bastard. And look who's here? Looks like, it's two versus one." I smirked as I showed Yukari who's behind me.

His eyes widened, surprised.

"Yukari..!" He exclaimed.

"K-Kaneki-kun.."

He started shivering as he took a step forward. I released more shards from my crystalized wings and it scraped him in different parts of his body.

"If you want her back then, you'll have to go through me first." I said with a smirk on my face.

His kakugan activated as he gave me a death glare. His killing intent showed and his kagune hardened.

"Ayato.. Give Yukari back!!"

He dashed towards me and aimed his limbs at me. But, I blocked it using my wings. I looked back at Yukari who's still paralyzed from the shock.

"Yukari. Watch how this bastard dies." I said with a smirk.

"E-Eh..?"

I dashed towards him and aimed my wings at him. He dodged it and striked towards me but, I was able to block it.

I could tell that he's really angry and aiming for a kill.

"Go to hell!!" I jumped high and released shards.

He dodged and leaped high as well to reach him. I wasn't able to predict his movements so, his four red limbs struck right through me. I coughed out blood as I fell on the ground.

"Ayato-kun..!" She said as she ran towards me.

I held my bleeding stomach.

"Here..! Take my flesh--"

"Yukari.."

(Seijo Yukari)

"Yukari.." Kaneki-kun said as his eyes returned to being gentle.

"K-Kaneki-kun--"

Before I was about to get to Ayato-kun, he suddenly embraced me tightly. I felt droplets on my shoulder as he sobbed. Is he actually crying..?

"I miss you so much..! I wanted to see you!"

"W-Wait--"

"Let's go home, Yukari.." He said as he smiled gently at me.

Finally.. Kaneki-kun came back..!

But surprisingly, something held me back from going with him. I slightly pushed him away.

I stared at him with sad eyes and bowed lowly.

"I'm sorry.. Kaneki-kun.." I said.

I stood up and walked over to Ayato-kun's side.

"Y-Yukari..?" He asked.

"I'm sorry but, I'm staying here in Aogiri.." I said.

"What are you doing? Come here.." He said.

"I have something I want to do so, I won't come back.." I said.

"W-Wait, they're bad people! Yukari, you have to come with me.. I need you.. Please Yukari, come to my side.. I.. I.. I love you.." He said as his tears overflowed.

My throat ached and my heart sank in sadness. It brought me to tears as I heard him saying that he loves me. I'm very happy about that but, it hurts that I can't love him..

"Kaneki-kun, listen carefully.."

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"I love you too.." I said.

His face lightened up.

"Then, come here.. Let's go back together--"

"But, I can't love you.. We can't be together.." I said.

"What? But, why?" He asked as his face turned sad.

"I'm the Rose Apple and if I stay with you, I'll only cause you more troubles.. Many people got killed and hurt because of me. And.. I want to compensate for their deaths.. That's why, I'm staying here in Aogiri.." I said.

"No! What are you saying?!"

"This is my punishment.."

I kneeled down and let Ayato-kun bite my arm. He bit it and the blood flowed out. I grimaced in pain but, endured it.

"Ayato! You bastard--"

"Kaneki-kun.. This will be a real good bye.." I said in a low and sad tone as I couldn't help parting with him.

"Wait! You said that you'll always be by my side! You promised me that you'll always be with me no matter what happens!" He yelled.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I'm breaking that promise now.." I said as I turned around.

"No! Yukari!! You can't do this! Don't leave me alone!!" He yelled while crying.

I faced him with my tears falling down. I faintly smiled at him.

"I've.. already become a sinner.." I said.

"Yukari.. I don't care..! Just come back with me..!" He said.

"If I go with you.. Not only you will be in danger.. Touka-senpai, Yoshimura-san, Hinami-chan and everyone who's near me will be troubled.." I said.

"Are you fine with abandoning us?!" He asked.

"I'm not doing this for me. It's for your sakes.."

"Yukari, please I'm begging you.. Don't leave me..!"

"Kaneki-kun--"

"Stop it now, you bastard." Ayato-kun threw shards at him as he quickly recovered by eating flesh.

Kaneki-kun jumped back to dodge it.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"She's no longer yours. She's mine and she will listen only to me because that's her decision and I'm the guide towards her desire." He sternly stated.

"You bastard!! I won't forgive you!!" Kaneki-kun yelled at him.

Ayato-kun released more shards than before and it's longer and sharper. It looks stronger than before. It hit Kaneki-kun in different parts of his body and fell on the ground.

It severely injured his limbs and now he can't even stand up.

Kaneki-kun!!

"Ugh..!"

"One-eye, from this day on, Yukari will never love you again. Remember that, bastard." He said.

"Tch..! That's not true! Yukari loves me! She will never leave me side! She promised me..!!" He yelled while holding a tight grip as he crawls to get to me.

Tears overflowed in my eyes as I see his hardships. It feels like my heart is being pricked by thousands of needles.

"Yukari..! Hold on.. I'll save you from that bastard..!" He said as he still crawls.

I'm sorry, Kaneki-kun.. I'm so so sorry..!

Ayato-kun turned to me.

"Let's go, Yukari." He said as he started walking.

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip then, I nodded in agreement and followed him.

"Wait!! Yukari!! Please don't go!!"

"Yukari!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his voice.

It hurts.. It hurts to see that this will be our last time being together.. And we will meet again as enemies.. I will never forget the time and love we shared.

I will cherish those sad and happy moments.. I will never forget you because you're the first man who made me feel the fascinating feeling of Love..

I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise.. But, I did that in order to keep you and everyone else from danger..

This is my punishment.. No matter how I look at it, I'm not allowed to be happy..

Farewell, my first love..

I love you..

End of Chapter 99

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.4K 24
(Y/n) hates being a ghoul, and Uta wants her back to the ghoul she used to be. Can he help her go back to what she once was?
42.8K 954 18
(Y/n) is like any other ghoul. She feeds on humans to stay alive. One day when she does out to feed she gets jumped by CCG invesigators. One of the i...
5.9K 173 31
This is a story about you and kaneki's relationship. Things go well until Kaneki being a ghoul gets you guys into some trouble. Now you guys have to...
5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???