Obsession // Taehyung Fanfict...

By MysticTalia

My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leavi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Marshmallow-break-up-Mochaccino
Chapter 2 - The missing EX
Chapter 3 - The Darkness beneath
Chapter 4 - Little monster
Chapter 5 - They boy I thought I knew
Chapter 6 - Lost
Chapter 7 - As dark as I am
Chapter 8 - Because you're mine
Chapter 9 - The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 10 - Tell Me To Stop
Chapter 11 - Tied Up
Chapter 12 - Surrender
Chapter 13 - Catch me when I fall
Chapter 14 - The Game
Chapter 15 - You can try
Chapter 17 - Tears
Chapter 18 - As radiant as the sun
Chapter 19 - The dance
Chapter 20 - The boy who deserves love
Chapter 21- Family
Chapter 22 - All I'll ever need
Chapter 23 - Dark reflection
Chapter 24- My brother's girl
Chapter 25 - Blood and Family
Chapter 26- Forever starts now

Chapter 16 - Same old new

1K 44 3
By MysticTalia

Telling Jackson to leave the party would have been not only super awkward, but also embarrassing and weird, since I was the one to invite him in the first place. 

So instead, I decided to leave with Namjoon, promising Tae to text Jackson later and calling our date to the dance off. 
That would be awkward, but the right thing to do. 

Out of habit I had asked Tae to sleep over. 
He had only looked at me, smiled, and then told me he would rather want to avoid Namjoon or my parents hearing my moans. 

I had turned red and nodded, then fled into Namjoon's car. 
He was unusually quiet next to me. 

"So, you sure you don't want to head back after dropping me off?" I asked him, feeling guilty about making him leave the party so soon. 

He looked over, thinking for a long time, then sighed. 
"The only reason I might head back is in order to ask Tae what's going on between the two of you. That's, if you are not going to answer me."

I nearly choked on air. 
Shit. 
"I- What do you mean?"

Namjoon snorted at my poor attempt to sound unsuspicious.
"I know you too. And you've both been acting weird ever since you two were sick. And I talked to the others. They noticed too. Are you fighting or something? You looked pretty worked up tonight too." 

Oh God. Someone please kill me so I could avoid this conversation! 
How was I supposed to tell my brother I wasn't worked up because of a fight, but because Taehyung had his way with me in Jin's bathroom? 

"There is nothing. We're fine." 

"You really want me to turn around and ask Tae? Because you two are definitely acting weird!"

"We-" I searched my mind for the best excuse, but all I could come up with was: " We're just having a little disagreement about University. It's nothing. We cleared it up today."

Namjoon eyed me again, but then finally let it go. 
Well- only to mention the other thing. 
"And why the hell were you all over Jackson tonight? I hope you're not planning what I think you're planning? Jackson is fun to hang out with but-"

"-he has a reputation with girls. Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't worry Oppa, I'm not going to do anything with him." 

There was some more talk about the party, but thankfully Namjoon dropped both he topic about Tae and Jackson. 

He parked the car in front of our house ten minutes later. 
I was just about to get out when he stopped me. 

"Wait, Y/N. There is something I have to tell you."
I turned back around, immediately worried at Namjoon's tone. 

My brother looked unsure for a moment before he spoke. 
"I was- I was wondering if you could keep a little more distance between you and Tae."

My eyes flew wide. 
"Why? What's going on?" 

Namjoon scratched his head and clicked his tongue. 
"I can't tell you too much, but there is something going on with his family. Look, I know you don't like it when I talk about them and yes, we're his family too. I just don't want you to get hurt by whatever is going on with them."

I sat there, stunned for a moment. 
Was this coincidence? 
That just now, everything seemed to be about that wretched family?

"Why? Namjoon. Tell me what you know!" 
But he only shook his head, no matter how hard I pushed. 

There was not other option for me but to drop it and head inside. 
Laying in bed though, I knew: it was definitely time to know more about those bastards. 

___

Jin honked the car and I sped past my parents getting ready for work. 
"Hi mom, hi dad. Bye mom, bye dad." 
I was gone before I heard their responses. 

The backdoor of Jin's BMW was already open and I jumped inside, landing next to no other than Taehyung. 
It was both the same as every day and on the other hand, sitting next to Tae was different.
New and exciting. 

There was this energy sizzling between us.  
It's like I knew the exact amount of millimeters separating our bodies. 
My skin prickled with the memories of his touches. 
I seriously had no idea how I was supposed to get through this day without falling all over him. 

Was this how he had felt all those years?
Wanting me? 
If so, how the hell had he been able to stand it?

The morning sun fell through the car windows and hit him so perfectly, he looked like he was drawn. 
Perfect. 
His skin soft and smooth, his hair fluffy and the deepest black, his nose straight and his eyes sparkling with that little something. 

He was the most beautiful thing in the world. 

"Hey, Y/N, are you even listening?" 
My head snapped around to Jin. 
It felt like waking from a dream. 

"What?" I asked totally perplexed while I heard Tae chuckle quietly to himself. 
"Cocky bastard", I murmured as Jin repeated his question. 

Okay, I needed to keep my shit together. 

We picked up Jimin and Jungkook on the way and we talked about this and that- mostly about the upcoming final exam. That meant we were basically telling one another how unfair and hard our life was. 

We made it to class just in time and waved Jin goodbye. 
My arm brushed Tae's as we made it through the main door and I shivered. 
Then chuckled.
Ridiculous. 
I was overreacting. 
We had touched, hugged, even slept in the same bed for years. 
How could such a simple touch throw me off balance so much now? 

I shook my head and headed into the classroom, making sure to keep distance to Taehyung. 
I stared at the table in the last row, the same space we shared since we met. 
"Are you just going to stare at your seat, Y/N?" his deep voice now rumbles with laughter- close enough to make me jump a little. 

He chuckles like this is his favorite new game. 
I narrow my eyes at him but take a seat, just as the teacher enters. 

One desk, two chairs. 
One boring math class and one super hot best friend smirking to himself. 
How would anyone think this would end well?

I didn't.
And I bet Taehyung had never been happier about sitting in the last row. 

Mr. Chow was talking about some graph and parable when I felt the hand on my knee. 
I tried not to make a move. 
I'd noticed how close Tae had put his seat at the beginning of class, our knees almost touching. 

His face didn't change as he pretended to listen to the teacher and note down things with his other hand. 
The left however was doing it's own writing on my skin, leaving hot trails over my bare skin. 
Damn school uniforms and their love for skirts. 

When I tried to move, his hand snapped around my thigh like a crocodile holding it's prey and his gaze darkened. 
"Don't move." his expression screamed even as he kept his eyes on the teacher and the blackboard. 

I tried to do the same even as his hands moved up and up, my heart beating faster in my chest and he reached beneath my skirt. 
I leaned forward with a rustling breath.

Tae didn't stop, playing with my panties, drawing lazy circles on the inside of my thighs, sending my heart racing while I tried my best not to show any reaction. 
I bend my head, pretending to write something and used my long black hair as a curtain. 

Thankfully in time, because my mouth dropped open when Tae had the audacity to slip his fingers into my wetness- in a classroom full of students!

I glanced over and saw his satisfied smile. 
His face turned towards me and I saw the mischief glitter there. 
Oh, he knew what he was doing. 

My body jerked a little when he flicked his fingers up and down.
I felt hot- too hot in my skin and my fingers grabbed the rim of my calculus book hard enough to crumble the pages. 

"Stop it." I hissed quietly. 
It was no rarity for us to talk in class and the teacher would usually only mention something when we got too loud.

"No!" Taehyung mouthed and made another scandalous movement, sending ripples of pleasure through me . 
I was biting my lip so hard, I'm sure it would start bleeding any moment. 

"Please, Tae." I let out in a tiny, squeaky voice. 
I saw the hand holding the pencil tighten, the plastic crunching under the strain. 
He leaned to the side and brought his face dangerously close. 

"When are you going to learn that begging is just turning me on more?" 
I snapped for air, which turned into a tiny squeal as he pushed his finger in a little. 

"Everything all right, you two?"

Our heads snapped to the teacher so fast, we sure looked more than guilty. 
Tae removed his hand from me, and for a second, I wanted to murder everyone in this classroom for being here- for ruining my pleasure. 

"Actually," Taehyung answered before I could apologize to Mr.Chow.
"I think Y/N is not feeling so great. Can I bring her to the nurses office?"

Oh. 
Oh no, he didn't.
"Oh yes I did!"  the raise of his eyebrows said as he easily convinced the teacher to let us go.

He pulled me after him, grabbing my wrist tight as he headed straight for the empty classroom next door and pushed me inside with a grin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 494 50
"listen." he pulled his mask off and leaned into you. your eyes widened a little to see his face pulled tight, eyes angry. "listen, i know you liked...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
5.6K 422 50
"I know you want me." - Jimin was the most innocent boy ever he was pretty shy and was really thankful when he found a new best friend. Taehyung was...
1.3K 31 20
Kim TaeHyung , my classmates and also my crush since the first day I met him . He is near yet so far away from me . Jeon JungKook . my crush bestfri...