You Broke Me First

By DevilLived133

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? " "๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. " "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ? " "๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. " "... More

Ch.1-Arguement
Ch.2- New Friend
Ch.3- Confrontation
Ch.4- Would you date me?
Ch.5- Why?
Ch.6-Ignored
Ch.6.5- Another Friend?
Ch.7-Puppy?
Ch.8- Hospital
Ch.9-Guilty
Ch.10: quirkless
Ch.11- Imposter
Ch.12-Cabin
Ch.13- A New Goal?
Ch.14- Can I Join?
Ch15- A Little Visit
Ch.16- A Kiss
Ch.17- Unexpected Visit
Ch.18- Sorry
Ch.19- Not Funny
Ch.20- CATastrophe
Ch.21- Cute Kitty
Ch. 22- A Nice Swim
Ch.24- Here we go
Ch. 25- Its Begun!!!!! (dun dun dun(JK))
Ch.26- A Dance
Ch.27- Baster's Encounter
Ch. 28- Betrayal and Trust
Ch.29- More of a Filler
Ch. 30- Leave
Ch. 31- Breaking Of What Wall?
Ch. 32- Ending? Not.
Ch. 33- First Hero Mission
Ch.34 - Mi Casa
Ch. 35- RUN
Ch. 36- Mind or Heart
Ch.37 - Todorokis Diary
Ch.38- Not so Heroic. Not so villainous.
Ch.39- Here For You
Ch.40- Favor
Ch.41 - Choice of death

Ch.23- Get Ready

4.4K 176 25
By DevilLived133

(Sorry I didn't update for a bit. I kinda have a lot going on but now since its the weekend I think I feel a little better. So here's a new chapter!!!! Also i realized that ive been spelling kacchan wrong so sorry about that.)

Izukus POV

Its been more than 24 hours and we are still on the island. I don't know why Kurogiri hasn't come to get us. We had that mission tomorrow, well it's now today. It's early in the morning right now and everyone is sleeping.

I'm freezing my ass off cause dabi burned my shirt and my skirt got torn by Toga. You don't wanna know how she even managed to get it into tiny pieces.

So now I'm in my boxers with the knee high socks keeping my legs warm. Also shigaraki gave me his sweater so I won't be naked but my ass and thighs are literally frozen right now.

Baster is going to come with us when giri picks us up. I like him. Hes a cute little cat that needs a home and clothes. So I'll be his home. Maybe he can find a better mate.

I stood up and walked over to the shore of the ocean. I took off the socks and stepped into the cold but calming water. I stared at the ocean where the sun was bearly touching the horizon.

"Midoriya? "

I turned and saw shigy standing not to far from me. He had a black long sleeved shirt on with his dark grey jeans. Since I'm wearing his sweater, he looks very thin.

"It's kinda weird to see you without your sweater shigy. "

I said crouching down looking at the water that pushed up to my feet. Shigaraki walked over and did the same with his pants rolled up. I hugged my knees to my chest and leaned my head on them as I looked to my side at the pale male.

"Your actually a good person tenko. "

I smiled tiredly at him. He looks at me surprised but put a cute little smile on any way.

"Why hasn't Kurogiri come yet? What about the mission today? "

I asked turning back to the horizon as the sun got higher.

"I have no clue. Maybe master changed his plan. "

He said softly splashing the water. I smirked and quietly put my hand in the water. I cupped my hand and splashed ten. I stood straight and took off on the sand, away from the water. Shigaraki looking at me in anger and confusion but still standing in the water. I took off the sweater and ran back to the ocean and tackled him into the water.

"Haha! Got you! "

"Stop! The waters fucking cold! "

He yelled as I moved off of him and kicked water at him. I giggled and looked up at the blue sky still sitting in the water.

"What do you want in life? "

I asked.

"What do you mean? "

"I mean...... Like........ Do you know what your want to do or what kind of life you want to live? "

"Well I want to take down all might and just live a nice life with my....... My friends..... Well more like family. "

He smiled.

"Awww I knew you cared! "

I said wrapping my arm over his shoulder.

"Don't tell anyone! "

He grumbled crossing his arms. I smiled and pretend to zip my lips and lock them. He sighed with a small smile.

"How about you? "

He asked. I looked down at my feet in the water.

"Well it's kind of complicated. "

"How so? "

"I..... I don't know what I want to do or be or even care for that matter. "

"It's seems like you do though. "

"Like I do? "

"Sure you may seem lost, but you do care and you want to know why. "

I looked at him deep in thought.

'I do care. '

"C-can you help me?"

I asked looking at him with a pleading look.

"You want my help? "

"Well who will help me? I know everyone that I was or am close to don't even know half of whats going on in my head. "

I said playing with the water a bit.

"You just need to find the right person. And that's not me. "

He said laying his head in my shoulder. I chuckled led my hand to his blue hair.

"Thanks tenko."

"Excuse me. "

I was then pushed to the side away from shigaraki and there sat a tired.....

"Kacchan?"

I looked down to see we were all sitting in the water now.

"Aren't you cold? "

I asked as he put his arm around my shoulder. He grunted.

"Jeez kacchan.... "

I said standing and pulling him with me.

"I don't want you to blow me up because you got sick. "

I sighed and pulled him onto the sand. Shigaraki following.

"Well you shouldn't be in the water this early in the morning. "

He grumbled.

"Well no one asked you come in the water. "

I said picking up shigys sweater and putting it on.

"Izuku! "

Arms then wrapped around my waist. I looked back and saw pink hair.

"Good morning to you to! "

I smiled. He looked up at me and smiled.

'How cute. '

"Where's dabi and Toga? "

I asked as he pulled away. He shrugged and skipped off to the water.

"Ok so we have two missi-"

"HELP ME! "

I was about to turn when Toga ran into me and hid behind my back.

"What's the hell? "

I groaned. Then came a lit up dabi.

"Toga what did you do? "

Tomura asked in annoyance. I looked at the angry dabi and held my hands up in surrender.

"Hey dabi. "

He growled. I slowly took steps toward him as Toga ran and hid behind kacchan.

"What wrong? " 

I said a little softly as to not piss him off more.

"That little midget bit my arm!"

He yelled in anger. I looked back at toga.

"Why did you bite him?"

"I wanted to pull a prank on you by turning into him, I asked nicely for his blood, but he denied!"

She glared at dabi.  I stepped out of dabis way and bowed.

"Shes all yours."

"WHAT?!"

I smiled a closed eyed smile.

"You brought this on yourself."

She then took running. Out of nowhere a portal opened right under her and she fell through.

"Guess thats our que to leave."

I said with a shrug. Then a portal opened under dabi then kacchan. I Turned and ran towards baster. I  quickly jumped at him tackling us down into a portal. We landed with a thud.

"What was That?"

He asked sitting up from the ground. I sighed and stared up at the familiar ceiling of the bar.

"That was a portal. Now you idiots need to get ready for today."

Kurogiri said and I sat up in realization. 

'What about kacchan?'

I stood up and turned to baster. 

"Dabi, can you take Baster  to my room so he can get some clothes."

"Kacchan, I need to talk to you."

They both nodded and did what I asked. I smiled at kacchan.

"So are you ready to go home?"

He frowned.

"I mean I have no choice but to go home."

"Awww so you like hanging out with a bunch of villains and a quirkless nerd."

I teased. He smirked.

"You guys aint that bad."

I laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"Don't worry. We'll hang out again soon."

"We better."

He scoffed and kurogiri made a portal.

"Remember not to tell anyone!"

I smiled as I put my finger to my mouth. He smirked. He gave a solute and jumped into the portal.

"Show off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 2.1K 13
Requested + Completed. I don't support this ship anymore This is a Dabi x Deku story. This happened during forest training camp, except, there's a li...
9.7K 163 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDekuโค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
330K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
207K 6.9K 92
This is the Sequel to "Damnit, I like Deku!" so read that first. Description: Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has...