𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫✔️

Od Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... Více

NEW START
• Aesthetics •
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
𝟐1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
• EPILOGUE •

1

31.7K 1.1K 55
Od Mushwrites

Finally, I'm Going Back!

It's been 5  years Since I've been here in Australia, Studying medicine I don't know why but I wanted to become a doctor and my 5 years got completed, Even though I belong to a Rich family. Only Child of my parents. As you can say I'm born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My Parents have fulfilled Every wish of mine. They were not happy with the fact of me being here alone in New Country & all, But somehow I managed to manage them. I have completed my studies and I have decided to continue further things in my hometown Pakistan, Islamabad.

Beacuse i miss them a lot and even they are Inquiring or should i say forcing me to come back. So I agreed on going back. And There is another Reason For me to go back. I want to meet him! I don't know if I will meet him or not but I wish I can. My Family don't know I'm coming I'm gonna surprise Them.

For now, I'm in my cozy apartment getting ready as my friends planned a farewell party for me. So I'm in my beautiful room getting ready. wearing full white gown with Some flower work on it, Paired up with white heels.

I did middle partition of my naturally straight Brown hair And curl a little from below as my hair are very long below my Lower waist, Mashallah.

I Applied blush on my cheeks, applied nude pink shade of lipstick on my lips, Taking my iPhone 12 & clutch in my hand I was Ready to leave.When the door opened with a jerk I jumped at my place

"Miss Aayat Ahmed, where the hell are you?" Shouted My best Friend Eshal Bargaining inside the room and throwing her arms in the air

I glanced at her and She examined me from up to Down as her lips curved into a smile and she whistled like a boy Earning a laughter from me.

She has been my friend since i joined the university. She helped me getting into through the new environment. She have been their with me through my thick And thin, She taught me so Many things,

we know everything, Every detail about each other In other words she is my other half . She is 2 months older to me, 25 She is totally gorgeous, slim, bold, but a sweetest person you will Ever meet. She becomes rude, when someone tries to mess with her. I'm gonna Miss her so Much!

I Felt so Emotional when I even thought about it , Tears welled up in my eyes, but I controlled my self I don't want to make her cry.

"you look beautiful Ayu " She Spoke enclosing her arm around my shoulder and revealing her genuine Smile

" Even you are not looking Bad, you kinda look good" I Poked fun at her and shrugged my shoulders She scowled and shot me a glare as she was wearing the same frock but in black colour her look was a bit bold and Sassy.

"Really? You know Saad is Going Gaga over me. And you are telling me that I'm just looking good" She Answered back feeling offended while Flapping her black hair at back.

"Oh! come on even if you look bad, he will still go gaga over you. As he Loves you too much" I replied teasingly Emphasizing the word love. She made whatever face.

Eshal And Saad have been dating, for two years. they both are totally in love Coincidentally Saad Ahmed Khan, is my cousin. Son of my Father's sister's son, and he wished to come here, he is studying Business we are in Same University just In different sections.

And that's how my parents allowed me to proceed. Saad is such a Nice Guy with good looks, And Nice Personality, He is very Soft spoken And He reserved Types He's like a brother to me, So i trust him with my Friend I don't know how they both different personalities fall for Eachother.

May be that's what people say opposite attracts! And Guess What He's is Going Back with me So I feel Really Bad For my Bestie She will be all be herself here.

"Anyway Let's Go he must be Waiting" I Said Setting My hair And looked at her She gazed at me and Embrace me with a Sudden Hug. i was taken a back for a moment but I hugged her back tightly.  

"I'm gonna Miss you so Much. What will I do without you Guys .I'll be so alone. I don't want you guys to go but I know you are also missing your faimly" She admitted almost cried tightening the hug.

Awww.. My Babe! Such in a emotional mess she is. 

"I'm gonna miss you more than Anything" I answered back, moving apart from the hug, She looked at herself in the mirror and Shouted

"Oh Fish" As her mascara got messed up, because of her tears.

"You bitch because of you my makeup got spoiled" She exclaimed, hitting my shoulder and Shoving me away, my jaws touched the floor.

"Language Eshal" I scolded her with a seriousness, She nodded yes with a sheepish grin.

"And Even you tarnished my makeup too idiot" I Let out her whacking her arm, she chuckled And took me in a side hug, a smile made it's way to my face.

Then after little touchup we reached at the party. As at the Entrance Saad was Standing, may be waiting for us, we strolled towards him

"Have you seen the time girls ? Why are you both late? Where the hell were you two ?" I was getting so worried" He screamed Displaying his Anger.

"Sorry Saad we were just just greeting a final goodbye to eachother" I Answered innocently Darting my eyes downwards.

"Yeah right you both must be busy in your gossips, I know" He replied sarcastically Eshal rolled her eyes.

"Yeah that's true but " As I spoke and ponder to say any excuse. Eshal Give me like Really Look which I ignored She huffed and she gesture me that she'll handle him.

"Saad Sorry I was trying to look best for you So just calm down baby," She Said Rubbing her hand on his heart While Making cute faces Saad was cooled like ice, wow I chukled And went inside.

As i Moved into the hall, All my Class Fellows were their, I went towards them And Saad and Eshal joined me Soon.

We laughed, Talked, Danced, In Short We Enjoyed the party for a long time . We had a flight at 4am Bidding bye to Everyone Me Saad and Eshal left.

The Day Endend Soon And Now it's 3:30 in the night I'm Inside the Aiport ,wearing Plain Black Jeans black Hoodie my hair were tied in a high ponytail.

While Saad And Eshal were whispering something to Each-other Eshal was looking too Sad, She was standing side hugging him so giving Them privacy I went to Cafeteria to buy some coffee & Sandwiches for myself

"Wallah! Why it's so crowdy" I Mumured Glancing the crowed, I moved my eyes to find another bistro or something, and discovering one i proceeded to that place.

They are bunch of four guys standing there, Noticing them I covered my face with my hoodie, only my eyes were revealing.

"One Cofee and a Sandwich Please" I placed my order, I listened whispering sound from behind, I veered around saw they were the same men, now they were standing right behind me, and gaping at me constantly, which was making me feel uneasy.

Bloody Losers! I turned my face. And attempted to Ignore Them, but I heard their Laughter, I glanced at them with the corner of my eyes they were coming Closer to me.

I took my order quickly and when I turned to leave, they were only 3 feet away  from me, they were coming nearer to me.

"Just one step and you'll be dead" I mumured looking at them clutching the cup of coffee that was in my hand all ready to pour hot coffee on their faces.

Suddenly out of nowhere a tall guy, showed up in front of me. Revealing his Back, and broad shoulders, He was wearing black jeans white Shirt And denim Jacket over it. Indicating his amazing Personality. His both Hands were Inside his pockets, he must be handsome from front.

Shit what the hell i am thinking?

"Any Problem" I was attentive to his deep Sexy Voice, that send shudders to me. enduring a deep breath soothing my heartbeats which was thumping loudly even I don't know why.

I peaked over his shoulder to glance, He spun around towards me, I moved back instantly. And examined at him raising my head, as he was towering over my frame, He was wearing a black mask, I gazed at his Brown orbs, and his black/brown hair were touching his forehead! He glanced at me motion his head to his left side Giving me a sign to leave.

Why I'm feelings that I know him, his eyes seem familiar to me.

"Go" he Ordered his voice turned out to soft, bringing me out from my zone, I nodded my head and strode from their but I Halted in between and turned to peek behind But he was home.

"Who was he" I Mumured wandering my eyes all around looking for him, As his Eyes Reminded me of someone I knew.

Here is the first chapter of this story, do share your views, and thoughts what you liked, do comment and vote,

Shower your love and support 💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

57.3K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...
575K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...
247K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...