The Mystical Review Committee

By lead-with-love

OPEN (!!!!!) Welcome to our committee where we provide you with a chance to show off your beautiful creations... More

WELCOME!!!
REVIEW CRITERIA
RULES
FORMS
CINZEL
Third Eye
Rules aren't Made for Me
Transformers Oneshots
A Summer of Glowing Stars
Resurfaced With His Love
There's nothing I wouldn't Do
But is it worth it for love?
AURORA
VenatiO
Deceptible
The Z Virus
Invisible, or Not?
Touch Starved

Custom Made For You

11 0 1
By lead-with-love

by joni_one

At first I would like to thank you for giving us a chance. Hope you would keep supporting us throughout our journey.

Reviewer: lead-with-love 

I like the plot. It's common yet very uncommon. It gives you that thoughts you are looking for along with the uniqueness. The cover is a little blurry. I wish you could just pick a clearer image and make the title bolder. That way you can grab the reader's attention. Plus you should add the author's name to the cover too. I love the whimsical ways you named the chapters, it kinda gives a flowy vibe to the story. Some of your chapters are short I guess. 

The next thing I would say is about your literature. Your story has potential. It could use a little magic of words or phrases. I, myself am not that good with words. But I really find that quality attractive whenever I am reading a book. There are some minor errors in grammars or spellings. Nothing a quick revision cannot fix. I would say you have done a great job and keep it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 604 67
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
137K 14.4K 75
මට ඕනේ හැමදාම... නුඹෙ තුරුලටම වී ඉන්න... 🌹 TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.1...
7.7K 973 28
හැකි වේදෝ පිරිමි ඇඟකට පිරිමි ඇඟක් හිරවෙන්ඩ..........
50.6K 934 7
နိုရာနဲ့ပထွေးဖြစ်သူတို့ဘယ်လိုမျိုးဇာက်လမ်းဖြစ်ကြမလဲ 21+ရိုင်းပါတယ်နော် ကလေးများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့