The Mystical Review Committee

By lead-with-love

OPEN (!!!!!) Welcome to our committee where we provide you with a chance to show off your beautiful creations... More

WELCOME!!!
REVIEW CRITERIA
RULES
FORMS
CINZEL
Third Eye
Rules aren't Made for Me
Transformers Oneshots
A Summer of Glowing Stars
Resurfaced With His Love
There's nothing I wouldn't Do
But is it worth it for love?
AURORA
Deceptible
The Z Virus
Custom Made For You
Invisible, or Not?
Touch Starved

VenatiO

3 1 1
By lead-with-love

by oompa_2

At first I would like to thank you for giving us a chance. Hope you would keep supporting us throughout our journey.

Reviewer: Arisha_Ibnath

The title itself speaks something exciting but I can't say the same to your cover. Your cover needs a lot of spice as Whenever we see a book we tend to get attracted to the cover The story is so, powerful and brilliant. I could see so much potential in this story that I was hooked up. I couldn't stop. 

 The flow was good but your characters seem to come out of nowhere in between conversations, that put me off or lost the magic I was attuned with. You could declare the characters name or any clue so that readers don't get confused. 

 The story is beautiful. There was fantasy also sci fi...also a promise of romance. What do we need more? The creative names of the power interested me a lot. You have a great potential and I m completely in love with your writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.1K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her lift for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
8.1K 1K 29
හැකි වේදෝ පිරිමි ඇඟකට පිරිමි ඇඟක් හිරවෙන්ඩ..........
11.7K 32 19
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...
6.2K 641 69
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...