•◈•𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥...

By _tanned_me_

💏𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢, 🚨𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺... ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ.... →𝙰𝚐... More

❝INFORMATION❞
•Ⓞ•CAST - 1•Ⓞ•
•Ⓞ•CAST - 2•Ⓞ•
•⫷•1•⫸•
•⫷•2•⫸•
•⫷•3•⫸•
•⫷•4•⫸•
•⫷•5•⫸•
•⫷•6•⫸•
•⫷•7•⫸•
•⫷•8•⫸•
•⫷•9•⫸•
•⫷•10•⫸•
•⫷•11•⫸•
•⫷•12•⫸•
•⫷•13•⫸•
•⫷•15•⫸•
•⫷•16•⫸•
•⫷•17•⫸•
•⫷•18•⫸•
•⫷•19•⫸•
•⫷•20•⫸•
•⫷•21•⫸•
•⫷•22•⫸•
•⫷•23•⫸•
•⫷•24•⫸•
•⫷•25•⫸•
•⫷•26•⫸•
•⫷•27•⫸•
•⫷•28•⫸•
•⫷•29•⫸•
•⫷•30•⫸•
•⫷•31•⫸•
•⫷•32•⫸•
•⫷•33•⫸•
•⫷•34•⫸•
•⫷•35•⫸•
•⫷•36•⫸•
•⫷•37•⫸•
•⫷•38•⫸•
•⫷•39•⫸•
•⫷•40•⫸•
💖SUPRISE!💖
•⫷•41•⫸•
•⫷•42•⫸•
•⫷•43•⫸•
•⫷•44•⫸•
•⫷•45•⫸•
•⫷•46•⫸•
•⫷•47•⫸•
•⫷•48•⫸•
•⫷•49•⫸•
•⫷•50•⫸•
•⫷•51•⫸•
•⫷•52•⫸•
•⫷•53•⫸•

•⫷•14•⫸•

4.3K 261 219
By _tanned_me_

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I removed her hand from mine.....I came out behind the rice bags....One of those bastard came towards me... To hit me....but who am I!!! I was about to punch him but.... hearing a little monkey's voice I stopped Same did that bastard....

Bujji: uncle you are Hero right!! Then say one punch dialogue and hit him!!!

He said peaking behind Anika.... when did she go there?? Loosu....

Adithya : you want punch dialogue?? Sollitta Pochi!!

I turned and looked at that bastard...he nodded like waiting for me to say a punch dialogue....

Adithya : Singatha photo la pathu erupa-wait!!! ( you might have seen lion in photo- wait )

This dialogue suits my brother than me....so, let me try my own.....

Adithya : Nee Adithya Menon na villana pathu erupa....
Adhithya Ramachandran Venkatapathy na Hip Hop Tamizha va pathu erupa....
Anal Adithya va police ah paathi erukiya....kamberama verithanama paathi erukiya.....

That bastard scratched his head...I heard a chuckling sound....I turned to see ani trying to control her laughter by closing her mouth...I raised my eyebrows... like asking "what are you laughing for??" Wow she understood and said....

Anika : illa!!! ( nothing ) till now , I have heard punch dialogue being mass...but this is the first time that I am hearing it comedy!!!..

She said and laughed....cha vetkam ( shame )....baby now see the really game....

Adithya : oongi adicha ondra ton weight ra....

I said and brought my kaapu up....i rotated myself in air and kicked him on his head who aimed the big knife like weapon on me.....

In the force which he fell down....some of Anika's hair danced in air....her expression was priceless, I should say... Bujji was chapping and jumping....he was cheering me and his dad...

Further me and Charan where beating shit out of them....my hand pains beating them..... bulky Hulks.... Soon one by one they ran away from the godown which is attached with the supermarket....

I signalled ani to come....wow she understood it too...we came out of the supermarket.....

Author POV :
( 😁It's me, it's me😁 )

As soon as they came out of the supermarket... Adithya shouted....

Adithya : Auto!!!

Anika looked at him and thought....ama, as if he is pokkiri vijay....in one shout auto will come 😏....
Woah auto came from real....

As the auto came Adi again signalled ani to get in.....she did what he said....

Adithya : Anna ( bro ), drop her in *** Hostel....here...

He said to the auto driver and gave some money but ani spoke in between...

Anika : illa , na- ( no need ,I will-)

But one glance from Adi is enough to make her shut up...eyes la pathu talking mmm🙄..he paid and moved away , when the driver was about to start.... Adi and came, stopped them....

Adithya : Oru nimisam!! ( Just a minute )..... here save your number in this...call me if any emergency or problem!!

He said and forward his phone to ani... Anika furrowed her brow, thought why will I have emergency or problem??? But saved her number and named Anika....then once again checked her number is saved or not....at that time....there was a ping in Adithya's phone which is a message from AVM group...

AVM!? What AVM?? Is he a shareholder?? Ani was in her own thought....

Adithya : done??

He asked, that's when Anika saw him and gave his phone back with a nod.....he took his phone and asked the driver to go....

Adithya look at her number saved and kept his phone in his pocket..... who is even trying to kill Ani???.....he was busy thinking.... when Charan came and kept his hand on Adi's shoulder...

Charan : Machan!!! I was thinking to ask you on the first day itself but I couldn't!! Who is that girl da??...

Adithya looked at him and said....

Adithya : she is my Athai's Daughter da....but she doesn't identify me!!

Charan nodded....

Adithya's phone rang.....within 15 minutes Anika's phone rang.... when she got down from the auto....It's the same person who called Adithya earlier....

_________

If you like this chapter Don't forget to click the vote symbol.... and if you think any of your friends are interested in this kind of stories....then share this we them....

Woah!! I feel like Youtuber 😁🙄

_______

Meme time....

This generation mass...👌👏👏

Paithiyama Ivan😂😂

Rest in peace 😂😂😂

Our current situation 😂😂😂

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 29.3K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
4.3M 223K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.5M 58.2K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
35.3K 1.5K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...