The Lake House

By lexieleigh63

Me and my Friends stay at a lake house for the summer. Things go terribly wrong and not everyone lives. Find... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thank You!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (My Lake House Picture. Lol)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thanks
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Im Sorry❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note

Chapter 9

202 3 0
By lexieleigh63

Paris' POV
I had to find out what was wrong with Landry. She would never try to steal my boyfriend. Or maybe things have changed.

Landry's POV
I can't believe I just did that. Pure pressure always gets to me. Paris will probably find me here, on the roof. I climbed down numerous trees, until I finally reached the ground. And then I ran. Ran as far as I could go. But not far enough to escape the dangers hidden around every corner of the world. There in front of me, stood two people. And I knew who they were.

"You stupid little girl. Thinking we would let you in on this." A voice said.

"Haha, I can't believe it either." Another voice said.

They echoed in my head, and suddenly, everything went black. Pitch black.

Paris POV
I had looked all over the house, no signs of Landry anywhere. I thought I heard a faint scream, so I followed it. Wondering if I was imagining or not, i ran on an endless path into the woods. I finally found where the Scream came from. And it wasn't a stranger. I fell to the ground, crying. Hard. I pulled back her long blond hair, and closed her eyes. I ran, ran as far as I could out into the depths of the woods. Searching for clues, it fell dark soon. I climbed a tree, and made numerous shapes and objects out of the stars. I soon fell asleep, under the comfort of a jacket, and animal sounds.

Samuel's POV
I woke up, because my phone went off. I had a text from my girlfriend, Ella. She moved to Texas, but we were still really close.

from: Bae❤️
Good morning! ❤️ u😊

I immediately replied saying:

To: Bae❤️
Same❤️ love u😍

I cut my phone back off, and got up. I got dressed, and walked into the kitchen. I assumed that breakfast was made, but apparently I was the first one up. I quickly made a hot pocket, and grabbed a can of Sprite.
I slowly, but surely got to the couch, where I sat and enjoyed my breakfast. I watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead, almost screaming every time a zombie came on. I'm usually not scared, but it's too early in the morning to be fearless. I made everyone else's breakfast, and woke them up. I woke everyone up, and went into "the Zebras" room last. I found everyone, but Paris. Where was she? I walked into the living room, where everyone was sitting, eating their breakfast.

"Where are Paris and Landry?" I said, worry in my voice. We just lost Bianca, we can't lose anyone else.

"I thought they were still asleep." Shishir said.

I heard a lot of 'oh no's' and gasps. We had to find them. Who knows what could have happened to them?
$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:
Heehee❤️👌 love you guys! Bi unicorns💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 25 13
For one last get together before graduation, a group of 7 decided to go on a just friend camping trip, but it doesn't go as planned. (I've been worki...
3.5K 77 43
I have to move to a new place and I think it is going to be bad but we end up living in a mansion that is beautiful but has a lot of secrets. I make...
303 10 10
A group of teenagers wake up in a mansion ran by a mysterious "woman in white." They need to find out why they are there while also trying not to get...
47.9K 2.3K 33
An eleven year old girl, named Chelsea and her family move into an old Victorian home. Soon after she moves in she realizes that there's something of...