May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 39: Blood-Bear
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 7: USJ 1

12.1K 396 113
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

I was currently on my way to school when I saw a crowd blocking the school gate.i was annoyed immediately.

'What's the deal this early in the morning?'
Letting out a sigh, I made my way towards the crowd to get past them. They were pushing and shouting to gods know who.

"Excuse me, I would appreciate it if you would let me pass." I said politely. Even though it would be much more easy to just use my quirk and make them fall asleep. The idea was tempting when one sneered at me.

But some others turned around their head, and when they noticed my uniform, they shoved their microphones in my face.

"Hey kid, how is it to be teached by the number one hero?"

"What's it like learning from All might?"

"Tell us about All might."

"I don't think you are allowed to even be here and block my way to school." The others at the front of the gate turned around when they heard the others. They tried to shove them away so they could even take a glimpse as me. I stumbled back. For fucks sake...

"Kid, have you seen the number one hero in person?"

"What is All might like?"

Even though I know I shouldn't just to keep face, I stopped giving a fuck when they literally started surrounding me from the back too.

"Well..." I acted as if I was thinking deeply. "First of all, thanks to him I learned a lot of things." I smiled.

"What kinds of things?" One of the reporters managed to shove the others in front of him away. He looked as if he came out of a chicken fight.

I held my finger up with a smile. "How to kick a boy precise enough to break his leg." I counted. "How to leave a girl alone even though she asked for help." I put another finger up. "How to shout so loud that one of your students' ears that bleeding." I smiled more.

"And-" all of a sudden I was yanked away from everyone and pulled into the school grounds.

"Yeah just pull my arm out. It's okay, I'm out of steel." I rolled my eyes, but then rolled my shoulders back and started acting all bubbly.

"Didn't need your help chihuahua, I had it under control."

"Tch, sure. Next time keep your mouth shut." Letting go of my arm, he made his way towards class. His hands stuffed in his pockets.

I followed afterwards, opened the door of class 1-A, and stepping in.

The class went silent and they looked at me.
'Oh yeah, totally forgot about that.'
After I made my way to my seat, far back in the class, and sat down, the class began to erupt with chatter again.

You see, after the fight yesterday they asked a lot of questions about my quirk, and because I did not want to explain them because I like to keep it a secret, I shut them down.

A couple of them didn't accept it and continued to ask, so I snapped at them and my eyes turned red in the meantime. I learned that people get scared when seeing my eye color change. So they shut up really fast. There goes a chance of a healthy relationship with my classmates. But it doesn't matter anyway, I don't need them.

~

It was lunch and I sat on top of the rooftop of the school, the cafeteria was too loud and stuffed, so I decided to have my lunch up here. I watched the reporters closely. I like to observe people, it's like a hobby.

That's when my gaze stopped at some light blue haired dude, he was standing a couple of feet away from the paparazzi and looked kind of off. I saw him this morning but didn't think of anything. It's kinda weird that he is standing there after so long, he isn't even a reporter. He does look familiar though...

But the only thing I could see was his hair that was peeking out of his hoodie.

Looking closer, I watched him walking through the crowd of reporters unnoticed, turned around and destroyed the school gate, and the reporters stormed in. Ignoring the reporters, I continued watching the man intensely. He went another way and I couldn't see him after that.

When I saw how Aizawa and Present Mic were struggling to hold back the reporters, I made my way downstairs and joined them.

"Kid, what are you doing here? Get back inside." Said Aizawa with his monotonous voice.

"I was on the roof and saw who destroyed the gate." I am not an angel, but I do sometimes like to think that I do everyone a favor with helping them out sometimes. He spared me a side glance and then nodded shortly.

"Stay here, we are going to talk about that after this is all settled down."

The police came couple of minutes later and took the reporters with them. We waited till the mouse-man came with other teachers and examined the destroyed gate.

He bent down to touch the dust that was supposed to be the gate.

"Mavis saw how the gate was destroyed."
Everyone looked at me as I looked bored at them. Can they see that I do not like them that much? I kind of hope so.

"Could you explain further and how you saw it?" Asked the principal, rubbing the ash between his,,, fingers?

"I was sitting on the rooftop because the cafeteria was stuffed and noisy when I saw a man standing a couple of feet away from the reporters. I saw him this morning, too, at the same spot and it was weird that he stood there this long." I paused and looked at the principal.

"So I watched him. I saw how he touched the gate with his hand and it pulverized after it, and the reporters stormed in. What was weird was that he walked away from the scene. I couldn't see him afterwards because something was blocking my sight."

The teachers went silent, letting what I said sink in their head.

~

"Ok kids, shut up and listen."
We were sitting in our classroom again, the students didn't know about how the reporters got in, but didn't mind asking.

"Today's hero course is different; you will be supervised by me and two other teachers." He held out a card that said 'rescue'.

After he explained further, we made our way to the locker rooms and put on our costumes. I didn't listen closely though. I should just act like a hero, right? Then I should get my license and can go again.

If you forgot how it looked
Picture it with high knee white heels
On her back, she has a scabbard for her sword

I sat next to Todoroki, behind Bakugo in the bus. I turned most of the chatting out, until frog girl told something to broccoli boy that made him panic.

"I generally say what's on my mind Midoriya." Frog girl stated.

"Oh?! What is it Asui," Broccoli boy replies.

"Call me Tsuyu. Your quirk resembles All mights." That's when he panicked.

He began to stutter something out, but I didn't bother to follow.

"If we talk about the quirks that are most likely from a pro hero, I would say it's Bakugo's and Todoroki's quirks."
Neither of them said anything.

"Yeah, but looking from another side, Bakugo wouldn't be a popular hero because of his personality."

That shouldn't be a problem though, he can just act in public and be himself when no one is watching. Why are they making a big deal out of it? Everyone does that.

"What did you say, you bastard! You wanna die?!"

"It's true, Bakugo, we only know you a couple of days, but I can say that your personality is trash." If they just knew my real personality.

I snickered at that.
"Don't forget how violent he is." I added.

That's when he snapped his head towards me, what's shocking is that his neck didn't break.
"You wanna say that again, bitch!"

"She isn't wrong though." Someone took my side.

"Awww don't worry love, I can teach you how to be gentle." I winked at him with a grin.
He sat down again properly, seeing how red his ears got, I smiled at my art. This is so easy and kind of satisfying. Now I know why people do these kinds of things.

I leaned forward to whisper in his ear.
"What is it love? Cat got your tongue?~"

"Stop that woman!" He held his ears closed, and I let out a giggle.

~

Thirteen was currently explaining something about quirks, I tuned it out because it was boring, instead, looking around and fixing my attention at various things. Aizawa wanted to say something but cut himself off and looked at something purple that was at that fountain. That wasn't there when I first looked at it...

We saw a hand coming out of it, following with a body and other bodies. People came out of it second by second. A portal.

"Does the rescue begin now?"

"These are real villains, idiot." I said nonchalantly, walking towards the front to get a better look at it. Am I supposed to help or leave the grown ups to it?

"Kids, back off. Thirteen, protect the children. Kaminari, try to contact the school." Aizawa commanded.

Do whatever is against his commands I see.

The kids backed off and Aizawa stood with a protective stance in front us. A couple of my classmates had terrified faces after they realized what was happening.

I walked to Aizawa.
"What are you doing? Get back to your class."

"I am going to fight with you, even if you are a pro hero, you can't finish all of them alone." I said while examining the villains. Some of them are familiar. Thank god they never saw my face uncovered.

I'm just going to play a bit and then play the victim for them to rescue me, right?

That should be easy.

1695 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
567K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
552 91 29
"You're staying here." He said coldly. "I won't let you go. Not when I don't have Kazuno." His footsteps echoed the nearly empty room. Mockingly, he...