✓In Trouble With The Mafia Br...

By nadiamalik786

Two men came forward pointing thier guns on Daddy and Bhai. Seeing that, Mom screamed loudly in horror. I wan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 27

7.2K 446 149
By nadiamalik786

As if this wasn't enough, I received another good news that Taha regained consciousness. I literally ran to the hospital where Ruzhaan was already present although Uzair's whereabouts were still unknown.

As soon as I saw Taha sitting on the bed with a smile on his face for me I couldn't help but start crying with joy. I just ran to him and hugged him screaming,
"Bhai!"

"Ok! Ab tum dono ka milan milap bas hua!"
(Ok! Now enough of your hugging)
Ruzhaan said peeling me off Taha and pulling me closer to himself as I watched him blinking confused.

Taha sighed heavily
"This jealous husband of yours. What will I ever do with him?" He said shaking his head.

I just continued to cry.

"Stop crying sis. I'm ok now. Look! And I'll be out of here soon too." He said messing my hair.

"I missed you calling me sis soo much. I'm soo sorry Taha bhai, it's all my fault."

Ruzhaan groaned.
"God! She's been chanting the same thing since the day you got in this hospital. Honestly, I'm soo bored hearing all that."

"What? You silly girl! It's not your fault at all. It's all Uzair's fault for misbehaving with you. You were the victim too and I couldn't bear to see it so I had to fight." He said.

"He misbehaved with you? No one told me about that?!" Ruzhaan yelled glaring at me. I looked away avoiding his eyes.

"I knew she wouldn't have told you." Taha was shaking his head.

"Rahina!"
Ruzhaan was about to start with his interrogations so I changed the subject.

"Bhai...is your wound ok? Your aren't in any pain, right?"

"Stop ignoring me!" Ruzhaan warned.

"Oh, isn't it time for your meds. Let me call the nurse." I said and made a run outside.

Phew! I got out of there!

How could I have ever told Ruzhaan about it? He has enough reasons to hate his younger brother. I don't want to be another reason too although, I am one of the most important reasons.

Is that what you think of me?

Then what else should I think of? It's not like I have any money or property that I own that he can want from me. I'm not that pretty either to be his trophy. Then why is he holding on to me still? Why kiss me like that? It wasn't just lust in that kiss. I could tell. Because, if it was just lust it was understandable. He's a man, I'm a woman and we are married. It happens. But...it wasn't just lust. There was something else too. I don't know what. Why be soo sweet to me all this time? That feeling he was giving off....as if he was desperate....or scared.

The lift came down and I stepped in still engrossed in my thoughts. I didn't realise, there was another person in the lift beside me until the lift stopped suddenly.

What the hell?! Are we trapped?!
Mummy!!!

Then I realised, it was the man that stopped the lift. I was scared even more now. Who was this man and what were his intentions?!

"W... what the hell are you doing?! Who are you?!" I dared to ask nonchalantly.

He was walking towards me wearing a mask and hoodie. Ok, I know this is a hospital and all and it's cold outside, but who in his right mind would cover themselves soo much.

Was he going to hurt me? Should I scream?

But my voice was caught up in my throat.

"S..st...st...stay r... right...th...th...there.." I warned him shakily.

I looked around but there was no escape. I was in a damned lift of course. I squirmed back into the corner almost ready to cry when...

"Rahina.... it's me..." The voice was soo familer.

"Uzair!"

He took of his mask and hood revealing himself as I opened my eyes daring to look up at him. I didn't know if I should be scared or appalled. He was the one who stabbed Taha and....tried to hurt me. Looking like a demon but at that moment....he looked like his old self.

"Don't touch me!" I yelped quivering as he brought his hand forward.

"Please don't be scared of me Rahina. I won't hurt you. I can never hurt you. Please just...look at ne Rahina." He begged me.

I did look at him, but that didn't mean I wasn't mad.

"You must hate me huh?"

I said nothing.

"I'm soo sorry. I tried to cross the line. I shouldn't have hurted you or forced you. I'm soo ashamed of myself and I'll never forgive myself for that. But I can't live without your forgiveness either. Please forgive me Rahina." He said in tears.

"You think that's the only problem? What about you did to Taha bhai? Aren't you gonna apologize for that?!" I questioned angrily.

He looked away as if ignoring me.
What?!

"Uzair! What you did to me was wrong and yes, I hate it like I hate hell and maybe I can forgive you for that but what you did to Taha bhai....you think even him, me or Ruzhaan can ever forgive you for that?!" I questioned agitated by his attitude.

"I don't care about anyone else but you!" He said sternly.

"He almost died because of you!" I yelled.

"So?"

"So?!" I asked stupified.

He was acting as if he didn't gave a fuck. How can a human being be like that?! Even Ruzhaan wouldn't do something like that. Who is this guy in front of me? I was get claustrophobic on top of that.

"It's not the first time." He murmured.

I gasped.

Did I hear him right? Not the 1st time?!

"Why does everyone has to side with him? No matter what he does, everyone at the end sides with him, everyone loves and worries for him. He stole everything away from me....he even stole you! Why did he had to be my brother?! Why couldn't it just be me?!!"

He sounded like a little boy jealous of his older brother.

"Uzair...."

"Yes that's right! Just look at me...just take My name....just love me! Why is that soo hard for you? I can love you more than him. Infact, he doesn't even love you. I can give you the world while he can only drag you down with him to the depths of the underworld. Why can't you leave him Rahina....why can't you choose me instead?"

He was already carrasing my face and I couldn't stop him. His eyes were soo.... sincere.

Just then we heard the sound of the elevator door opening. I hastily pushed him away and stood forward. When I looked from the corner of my eye, he was covering himself again.

The doors opened and my heart jumped to my throat as right in front of me I saw 2 security guards along with..... Ruzhaan!

He was watching me suspiciously while Uzair had turned his back at us.

"T...Thank God you came! I was soo scared. The lift stopped soo suddenly!" I said distracting him by my loud noise as I ran to him.

He watched me intently.
"Then why didn't you press the bell?"

"Bell? There was a bell inside. Oh God! I was just soo panicking I might've not noticed." I tried to take his away from the lift but he wouldn't budge. I was scared now.

"Ruzhaan... let's go. I need some fresh air."

He was just glaring at Uzair. Does he know?! He might end up killing Uzair if he finds out.  What do I do?!

I gently grabbed Ruzhaan's face between my hands making him look at me.

Sorry Uzair!

"Ruzhaan... please." He finally started giving Uzair a chance to escape.

∆∆∆∆
We walked to the parking lot.

"It was him, wasn't it?"

I halted in my steps.

"Look at me when I speak!" He roared making me flinch and I took the courage to obey him.

"Was it Uzair?"

I nodded hesitantly and he moved his fingers through his hair looking around in anger and frustration.
"And you let him escape?" He asked in a calm but deadly voice.

I looked down.

"Look at me!" He grunted gripping my arm painfully.

"I'm sorry ok! I really am sorry." I bursted making no attempt of pulling my hand back.
"But....if you'd have found him, you'd probably have ended up killing him and regretting it all your life. I just... didn't wanted things to get ugly."

He chuckled letting go of my hand.
"Seriously Rahina? Even after everything, all you care about is your darling Uzair."

"Ruzhaan!" I warned. His words just felt soo dirty.

"Still....you only love him, don't you?"

I opened my mouth to retort but I didn't know if I should accept or deny it.

Why should I deny it....if not, then why should I accept it either?

"You only care about Uzair...not me, not Taha...on ANYONE ELSE! JUST UZAIR!"

"I DO care about him, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you or Taha!" I defended.

"Really? You once told me that no matter what I do to you you'll only have Uzair's name on your tongue. You'll never be mine and you'll always love him. It's the same right?"

Those were really my words huh?

My own words were baffling to me now.

"My every touch...my every kiss will only remind you of him huh?"

No.

"You'll only love him and never me." His voice was breaking and his eyes soo full of pain and sadness.

No! Why can't I say it out loud!!!

"You like to wrap all men around your little finger huh? Uzair, me, Taha and all our other men. You like to talk sweet and then stab them in the back."

Warm tears flowed down my cheeks.
"That's....not....true..."

"Then what's your truth huh Rahina?"

He grabbed my chin making me look up at him.
"Even for a split second did you ever feel something for me accept for hatred, anger or pity? Did you ever even for a second like it when I touched you or.... kissed you?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body as his voice softened but the desperation in it was intensified.
"Even for a moment...did you ever love me?"
He gazed into my eyes as if searching for something....an answer, while his own eyes were filled with indescribable emotions.

"No." I breathed.

His eyes widened as he slowly let go of me. He let out a shaky breath stepping back from me.
"Fine then.... leave! I set you free. From now on you're no longer my captive.....or my wife."
He said monotonous and just....left.

I just stood there motionless. I should be happy about this right? Then why am I soo sad? I should be thrilled that I'm free but his words....they were attacking me like a dager through my heart.....

______________________________

Oh my!
Will this be a sad ending for RuzHina?

Next update on
Saturday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 322 42
 this story is a love Story between Fatimah and Liam . Fatimah is a 17 year old Simple Indian girl who had ended up her life in the hands of the rut...
67.1K 2.6K 46
Lucas leans and whispered = Soon You will be mine ...Now Run As much as You want But soon i will get You Zoya froze for a Mins but then she run downs...
252K 12K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
767K 72.3K 88
SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY THE OTHER WAS HIS INSANITY FOR HER. THAT...