Questioning looks (an ASEAN x...

By ItzRamen_soup

Edit: Idiots, I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT! Now see how many reads this book has?! So you guys like reading crin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thank you so much!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a chapter (you don't need to read it)
A/N

Not a chapter (pls read tho)

1.2K 11 8
By ItzRamen_soup

Hi, this is the author speaking.

If you guys read my book, I hope you liked it.
Even though none of you commented on any of my chapters, you still supported me, even though you read only one chapter.
You guys mean everything to me, and I'm not a very social person.
I've been feeling terrible these past days. I hate some of my family members (mostly my cousin), even though you should love them.
You guys gave me moral support, when my chapters were cringy.
You guys supported me through my first few chapters. This is my first book. I need to put effort into the book. I didn't give it much effort, and you guys made me realise, it's not only for entertainment.
Thank you guys for the support. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Now to the point. Should I continue this book? If someone reads this, comments or messages me, to continue this book, I gladly will. But I can't just throw it away. Ugh, I'm thinking to much. Should I continue this book or not? Probably. Please read this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 60 16
this is a Skelly x Wither story and if you don't like this ship, please get out. thank you! Cringe? (let me know)
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
29.1K 1.1K 14
"I found a boy standing on the roof today ....he refuses to respond to me so I don't know his name and he let's me touch him and move him around but...