Only You♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart ... More

INTRODUCTION
Why is she doing it?
Is he stupid?
I left her!
So I finally get to see Mr. Singhania!
Get your mind off her!
So he remembers,huh!
What is this supposed to mean?
What the fuck does he want?
Not that face!
Why would he be jealous?
I wish It was that easy!
My heart just flipped!
And the same smile!
Can he not shut up?
Aaawwwwweeeee!
Thanks Dad!
Such a baby!
Get off me!
Just stay away from him!
So fucking addicting!
I fell for him!
Damn you, Avni!
Why me?
Adoring her!
Stop doing these things to me!
I hope too!
I would love that!
I have a plan!
I am not hallucinating!
Stop with that fluttering!
What a sight to watch!
And that did wonders!
She blushes a lot!
What the fuck?
Stop with that flirting!
Now what?
Only you!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

I don't want her to go!

14.6K 849 16
By _writer__90

Veer Singhania

A very furious Avni entered my office without knocking the door.
I looked at her questioningly.

Raghav & I were discussing about a contract when she entered with a coffee mug in her hand.

"Your coffee, Mr. Singhania." She said keeping the coffee on my table.

Shit!!
This is the reason she is mad.

"Avni...! What's wrong?" I asked knowing very well why is she this furious.

"Actually, i wanted to ask you something. May I?" She asked very sweetly.

"Did you tell Mrs.Molly to bring your coffee?" She asked me still in her calm tone.

Calm before the storm!

"Yess.. Actually. Raghav  said you were busy with some file—
She interrupted me by banging her hands on the desk very aggresively and said

"No...! You wanted to have coffee with a part of whiskey!" She said with so much fury that for a second I saw fear flick in Raghav's eyes.

"Avni..! It is — She interrupted him by turning towards him and saying

"With all due respect Mr. Kapoor, I know you are his friend but stop being an advocate." She said with same furious eyes and Raghav quickly shut his mouth.

"Can you recall how many times did I tell you not to have caffiene and alchohol together?" She asked me folding her hands before her chest.

Damn! That was Haawwwttt!

"No actually..! I was just a bit stressed about the whole fiasco. I don't have it regularly." I said raising my hands in surrender.

"When was the last time you had it?"  She asked raising her brows.

So, Today is my last day alive!

"Before the day I met you." I said in a low voice.

She very slowly came towards me like the predator comes towards the prey and all the while Raghav was sitting there with his eyes wide as if he just saw a ghost.

She bend a little to my level with her one hand on the desk and the other on my shoulder.
"The next time I see you drinking it, I am going to slit your throat. And you very well know I am not joking." She straightened her skirt and stood up to leave when Mihir entered my cabin
"Veer, I need your signs on this— he stopped mid sentence when he saw the scene before him.

"Is everything okay?" He asked

"Yess.. everything is fine now. But your dear friend is going to die by my hands, so take care of him." She said to him and left my cabin.

Mihir turned around to look at her and the moment she left he asked "What was that?"

Raghav got out of his haze & said "You missed it bro! You should have been here."

"Finally I see someone glaring at the great Veer Singhania!" Raghav said laughing.

"But why was she this angry when she heard about you drinking the alchohol coffee?" Asked Raghav.

"Because when I was in Mumbai, I got addicted to it. I used to have it a lot. My startup was not at all going well, nobody was giving me the chance which I needed. Then entered Avni in the scene, she made me stop it and I don't know what magic her coffee had but it worked wonders. That was the first step of us." I said remembering the days when she used to yell at me and in return I also said once that she is no one to me then too she was adamant on breaking that addiction of mine.

"She's mad but she is magic too." I said chuckling.

"Are you sure it was Trisha you were dating & not her?" Mihir asked.

"Ofcourse!" I said rolling my eyes.

"I want to say something real quick and disappear from your cabin." Mihir said standing near the door and I & Raghav looked at him confused.

"You are so fucking Whipped man!" He said and before I could say something of should I say more precisely throw something at him he ran away laughing.
.
.
.
"Guysss! the pendant of the drug dealer has a pen drive and it has succesfully been unlocked!" Raghav said entering the living room where everyone was seated.

"That's great! But did it have any information?" Avni asked.

"Yess it has information of some of his dealers and also proof's about a his deals and his illegal business." Raghav said.

"Woah... That's great!" Avni said.

"The investigator has send it to the police anonymously. Let's see how fast they act." Mihir said.

"Let's go on a vacation." Tanvi said beaming.

"Seriously? Vacation?" I asked her frowning.

Where did this vacation idea come from?

"Who is going on a vacation?" Said Dad entering the living room.

"Dad!" Tanvi grinned and went towards him to hug him.

"How was your trip, dad?" I asked him.

"Ohhh I enjoyed it a lot. Where is Avni? I thought she is still here?" Dad asked

"She is in the kitchen, Dad." I said gesturing towards the kitchen.

"You guys continue, I'll meet my wife." He said & winked.

"Actually we can't manage the vacation right now! We still have to make sure that he is locked up." Raghav said.

Tanvi just sat there sulking.
We had dinner and then Avni bought the brownies out from kitchen and Ruhi started junping in her seat.

"Avni... Why don't you teach Tanvi all these things. Or better You stay with us. Don't you want your Uncle to have these tasty brownies whenever he wants." Dad said to which everyone laughed.

"Is it only for brownies, Uncle? I thought you loved me!" Avni said faking a sad face.

"Ohh that I do... but I love your brownies more!" Dad said and dived in the brownies.

He & his fetish for desserts!
.
.
.

I heard a knock on my cabin door and said "Come in."

Avni entered with a frown on her face.
"Didn't have your lunch?" She asked keeping the files on the table which I told her to review.

"No...! I'll have it later. I have to complete this work at hand." I said and turned towards my laptop.

She kept a take out bag before me and said "Have it. It won't take a lot of your time."

"No... I have a lot to complete Avni." I said checking the annual reports.

She opened the take out bag and sat on the armrest of my chair.

I was just looking at her confused when she shoved a spoon full of the fried rice in mouth.

"Continue with your work." She said & I smiled.

How much I missed her!

She kept feeding me while I was busy checking the reports and ofcourse Mihir & Raghav chose the exact moment to enter my cabin that too without knocking.

"Oh sorry.. Did I interrupt something?" Mihir asked smirking.

Avni just stood up from the armrest and rolled her eyes at him.
"He is not had lunch since 2 days! God knows how is he even alive?" She said to them.

"On your coffee." Both said simultaneously and she looked at them & laughed.

"Soo, are you done feeding? Or we should come later?" Raghav asked mischeviously.

"Shut up & talk!" I said glaring at them.

"There is a good news. He is arrested. We have a very strong case! Now Avni and you are both safe." Raghav said smiling.

Thank god!

"Thank god! I thought I would see grey hair on Veer by the amount of stress he was taking about this situation." Avni said laughing.

"Yeah.. but I can clearly see wrinkles!" Mihir said and joined her too.

"You both are just existing to irritate me!" I said and again started working.

"No doubt!" Avni said and went away laughing.

I was driving with Avni on the passenger seat and she was in deep thoughts.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her.

She got out of her thoughts, looked at me & smiled
"Yeah.. I was just thinking about something."
She said.

"Umm.. I was thinking that now I am not in any danger then I should move out of your house." She said looking at me.

I never thought about this!

I frowned.
"What is the hassle? We are having a holi party day after tomorrow." I said trying to make her stop.

But I really don't know why am I having this weird feeling in my heart just by knowing the fact that she would leave at some time.

She smiled at me.
"You cannot always find excuses to make me stay, Veer!" She said keeping her head back on the headrest and smiling at me.

How do I tell you when I myself don't know why do I always have excuses to keep you close to me.

"No... I am not finding any excuses Avni— she interrupted me

"You can lie to yourself not me. Did you not feel anything when I told you I am thinking of moving out?" She asked looking straight in my eyes.

I can't even explain what did I feel!

"No, I didn't!" I said and turned my head away.

"Okay..! I'll leave after the holi party then!" She said and looked outside the window.

I don't know; what is this going on with me.

I can't even imagine how my home would be like now without her, if she leaves.

I don't know why?
But I just want to tell her not to go.
But for how long will I make her stay?

But then too
I don't want her to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.9K 29
~Book 1 of Hidden Love Series~ "If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I...
563K 25.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
45.7K 1.4K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
639K 23K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...